LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats the best all in one washable for messing?

I've enjoyed pooping my pants for many years but now I've got the urge to try messing in a diaper/nappy & I'm drawn to the 'all in one washables'.

Been surfing the net & found adverts for different makes, materials & designs.Was wondering who uses them & which they recommend me to try? 

• 2 weeks later...

I personally prefer any cloth diaper. They're easier on the environment, more concealable wither while wearing, or in storage. And you only need enough to get you through a few days before laundering. Don't let them sit around too long, the odor will give you away. You'll also need some kind of plastic, rubber, or PUL cover to contain the wetness and protect your outer clothing, upholstery, etc. AdultClothDiaper.com is a one stop shop. I've done some business with them. Hope this helps.

On 5/18/2018 at 7:22 PM, le Hollandais said:

I personally prefer any cloth diaper. They're easier on the environment, more concealable wither while wearing, or in storage. And you only need enough to get you through a few days before laundering. Don't let them sit around too long, the odor will give you away. You'll also need some kind of plastic, rubber, or PUL cover to contain the wetness and protect your outer clothing, upholstery, etc. AdultClothDiaper.com is a one stop shop. I've done some business with them. Hope this helps.

Thank you for responding. Yes it does help. Agree cloth diapers are better for the environment, easier to hide in storage & don't result in bulky deliveries or smelly trash bags which might provoke questions.
I'm not a full-time AB/DL & my accidents are usually carefully planned. Whenever possible I hand wash my soiled pants & then stick them in the washing machine straight away.
My regular incontinence pants are double layered briefs with a partial plastic lining & no pads. I like to sometimes wear them around for a few hours just like normal underpants, before filling them. This gives me a wonderful sense of anticipation & I like the thought people I encounter don't know I'm wearing them. Apart from the occasional crackle & lack of a Y-front, they pass on 1st inspection as a normal pair of pants.
Choosing an 'all in one' I can conceal under trousers is an important consideration as is feeling nice wearing them. I own a pair of plastic pants but it would be nice not to have to wear them. Primarily I enjoy pooping myself confining wetting to a few involuntary squirts & dribbles. I often go to the bathroom & gently empty my bladder while sitting on the toilet before putting my pants back on & messing myself, staying in them for quite a long time afterwards.
I think maybe contoured diaper pants with some elastication around the legs would be good for me. I'm also attracted to the thought of being able to peel diaper pants open instead of having to carefully pull them down & step out of them. 
Recommendations on what design to try are welcome.