LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You can throw out both those jerseys as far as I am concerned. LOL the only really good jersey is orange and blue.  ?

• Haha 1
On 7/14/2019 at 3:04 PM, CDfm said:

You can throw out both those jerseys as far as I am concerned. LOL the only really good jersey is orange and blue.  ?

?

• Haha 1

While running Jeff became ill he still was more hung over more than he wanted to admit.

Him and Chris walked back Jeff and Chris both bought a two liter bottle of Cold water at the corner Circle K.

There was a park nearby and they sat at a bench and both drank and talked.

Mostly it was because Jeff was asking questions about the Raiders Organization how it was ran things like that, what the coaching staff was like?

"You're asking questions I don't know the answer to, I've never had the chance to work with the Receivers Coach, just like you'll never work with the Linebackers Coach, only against them, that's as close as I've came to working with the Receivers Coach!" 

"Chris, your're not only my brother in law, you're also my best friend! How many players in the NFL can say that?"

"Not many, not many!

Listen when we get to camp, do me a favor and don't tell anybody that your my brother in law!

Can you do that for me please?" Asked Chris?

"Why would I want to do that?" Asked Jeff?

"I got a reputation to uphold, I can't let my fellow Defensive players that I'm related to a receiver!"

"How do you think I feel I got a brother in law that's nothing more that a lowly Linebacker, the shame, the shame!" Jeff said back!

"Don't worry, they all pretty much know already that your my brother in law.

A few even know that your my best friend as well!" Said Chris.

"So you think I will be in like Flint with the team then?" Asked Jeff?

"Everybody but the coach, I've been there now working on 3 seasons and I'm still trying to get him to warm up to me!

But don't feel bad he treats everybody that way!"

"Got to be better than what I came from, with the coach there he becomes angry when you dont do what he asks, even if what he asks is against the rules!" Said Jeff.

"I've only seen the coach kinda cheat once, last year when I sprained my ankle.

I wasnt hurt that bad but somehow ESPN got wind that I had broken my ankle.

We just let everybody think that, we never Said yes we never said no to my broken ankle."

"Yeah I remember, but you missed practice for a couple of days?"

"I could of practiced by day 2 or 3 but the coach told me take a couple of days off. I've never been so bored!" 

"I like our coach already he sounds like a real fun guy!"

"Oh you never know?

Coach can be your best buddy one day and yelling at you and screaming at you the next, because they pick you to get beat by the Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl!

Everybody knows they got there last year because New Orleans shot themselves in the foot!

They were a Wild Card team"

"Don't worry I'm here to make sure they win the Confrence this year, my former team has had control of it for far too long!"

• Like 1

The two both made it back, it was announced that Jeff would be a Raider this season.

They heard from everybody from Arthur and Betsy to Hermione and Paul.

They all gave their blessing to the two playing together.

They though this was the best thing since sliced bread!

Jeff was still upset with his former team, he had been loyal faithful, and this is how they repaid him because he didn't want to cheat!

The guy they drafted to replace him looked like him, played like him .

The question was he going to be as good as him?

If he was better than him he wouldn't be missed if he wasn't they hopefully would miss him.

Knowing the coach he would never miss him, would this new guy take out somebody's knees if asked?

Or would he be like me and have a conscience?

He was praying for him to not be as good and have a conscience!

Chris couldn't be more pleased for Jeff, he wouldn't of cared where he went, he just needed to get away from his former team it was a bad situation for him.

I wouldn't of lasted I probably would of broke the coaches nose by now.

The first time he asked me to cheat.

I hate cheaters.

He was getting the pacing back and forth, that team needs to be taught a lesson to not cheat.

The Raiders didn't  play them until a Sunday night in early December in Oakland.

He had a long time to let that fester he wanted to teach then how to play fair!

• Sad 1

Gary and Maria moved to the North end of town where most of the Mitchell's lived, Chris and India lived there as did Darla and Jeff.

Ephriam lived in Kathy's house in anther part of town Francis and Larry, don't quite live as far out as Chris and Darla but they were within about 3 or 4 miles.

Now Gary and Maria lived within about 3 blocks of Chris and Darla.

Hermione and Paul lived even farther Northwest, than her Brothers and Sister their house was bigger at about 7 bedrooms and 4 baths.

They hardly used the upper level of their home.

It was just the 2 of them.

Arthur and Betsy lived the furthest West in Glendale, Arizona. Which was also West  of everybody else.

Stacy lived in Central Phoenix downtown. 

Stacy had a few dates with Detective Sergeant Benjamin Harris.

They still hadn't had sex yet, they were still working on it, seems Sgt. Harris has been called out on calls every date they have had, just before the date was over.

His phone began to ring, it was a call out for his services.

At first they were upset.

Now they just laugh when it happens!

Sgt Harris was given a new Detective to train her name was Deborah Jones!

Deborah wasn't your normal girl seems she had a wife.

She was almost masculine!

Sarge had no problem with that as long as she could do her job!

His last partner was okay but he never thought ahead, he didnt ask himself "What if" That was something he tried to teach him.

The what if, was when ever you enter a room drive a car do anything your assessing your surroundings what if that guy did this.

Or that car does this, always expect the worst and it won't be a surprise when things go south! 

You will be ready.

His last partner was one of those guys that could of been a male model he was also charismatic as hell.

His biggest problem was he thought nothing bad could ever happen to him.

He took risks, he also thought when he was right, that's the only choice there was, he was right.

He was sure that there was nothing he said that could be proved wrong.

When somebody showed him in black and white that he was wrong his answer was "I'm right and that's wrong!" 

Ben just wanted to strangle him at times.

He was sure that know it all attitude would bite him in the ass one day!

He just wanted to be around to see It! 

Stacy and the Sarge were working towards marrage he was even thinking about moving in with her into her loft, he had an apartment he had a dresser, a bed, a couch a kitchen table and a chair to sit at and eat.

He was hardly at home.

The last time he had been at home all day was about six moths ago.

He was averaging 180 hours Overtime every month sometimes more sometimes less.

Less than 80 hours a pay period of overtime a paycheck felt like easy weeks!

His motto was there will be plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead!

• Haha 1

Soon after they moved north Gary and Maria found out they were pregnant.

They were to receive the T. name they talked it over and Gary came up with a name  that could be a girls or boys name.

Growing up his best friend was a kid named Taylor, there was also a very popular female singer with that name. 

They announced that at the next family get together.

Arthur said "I remember Taylor,  Gary tried to run away from home with Taylor." 

"How did that happen?"  Asked Maria. 

"Well the Harts used to live next door to us and Mark the father his job was moving him to Texas.

Taylor and Gary decided that they couldnt be separated so Gary decided to go with them.

He knew we wouldnt let him go so he stowed away in the U-Haul they rented.

At dinner time, no Gary!

We searched the house he wasn't there we called the Harts they hadn't seen him!

They helped us search the neighborhood! Still no Gary! 

Mark said "You know I saw the kids playing around the UHaul.

He unlocked the UHaul there he was, he was dehydrated.

He had been in the back of the van, it had been like 100 that day inside that van it was like 130.

He had sweat and sweat.

He was lucky we found him the Harts were leaving in the morning for Texas they would of found a dead Gary two days later when they got to Texas."

"Then I wouldn't of been able to marry into this family I wouldn't of had my husband!

We wouldn't have Karen!

I wouldn't be pregnant with this child!

Luckily you didnt die Gary!"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Soon most of the pregnant woman of the Family Mitchell started having their babies.

Ephraim and Kathy had a little boy they named Quinton.

A week later, Francis and Larry had a boy named Russell.

It was still a while before Hermione and Paul had A girl named Susan, according to the Ultrasound it was a girl.

Gary and Maria didn't know what they were having just yet, all they knew for sure was, that they were pregnant. 

Stacy and Benjamin Harris were still dating and Detective Sergeant Harris was getting ready to propose.

Stacy was working on getting control of her bowels again, as far as wetting herself, she didn't even notice when she wet.

When she had A bowel movement she got the feeling but it was hard holding it until she could get to a toilet.

She was only successful about 10- 20% of the time but that's 20% better than she had done last year.

It was like night and day!

Arthur and Betsy were enjoying being Grandma and Grandpa.

They had Karen who was 4 now.

She was a grandpa's girl.

Nancy, Olivia, Quinton, Russell.

They had three Granddaughters and two Grandson.

Quinton was a grandson that would carry on the Mitchell name.

Russell had the Mitchell orange hair.

He was solid for a baby.

Arthur believes he will take after his uncle Chris. He is going to be a big kid! 

Soon after Russell was born after 12 weeks of Family Medical Leave Act, or FMLA Larry had to go back to work.

He really didn't want to, he would much rather spend his days at home with his wife and son.

Unfortunately Francis had to return to Adobe where she taught school as well.

Russell was going to be staying with Arthur and Betsy while they were at work teaching school.

Larry also hated the class he had, most of the kids were great.

There were also two or three that were pretty bright.

It was one of these bright kids that was also his problem child!

David Watson, he was probably the smartest kid he had ever taught, the problem was the kid new how smart he was, and looked upon other's with disdain!

To him everybody else was a worm!

He picked on another kid named Jerry Yeats.

Jerry wasn't the smartest kid but he tried real hard where David hardly looked at a book, Jerry had to constantly study just to keep up with the rest of the class.

Jerry was nicer to everybody else, where David hated being in school, only because Larry felt he couldn't challenge David enough.

It was now the end of the second semester.

Grades were coming out he had David who did everything asked of him but his work wasn't at the level it should be.

Now Jerry worked his butt off and was doing excellent work, for Jerry! It wasnt at the level that David's work was, but he deserved an A for effert and David deserved a D for his effort.

He gave them both B's, that felt fair in his eyes. Next day when Report Cards were handed out.

Jerry couldn't thank him enough!

"Why not you earned it!"

David on other other had was very upset for getting a B!

"I've sat here listening to you drone on and on since you came back.

I deserve an A!"

"You deserve what I gave you David, you don't study, the work you turn in isn't up to your abilities!

I know you can do better!"

"That simplistic oaf Jerry got a B, and you told him he earned It!" Said David

"Yes that is right, for Jerry his work was just as good as yours, he had to stretch, you just coasted!

He turned in his work that was just as good as yours, but  he had to work and work hard for It!"

"Are you trying to tell me that I'm just as dumb as Jerry?"

"No sir, what I'm trying to tell you is I know you can do better!" Larry said.

"You insufferable asshole!

You just killed my GPA!"

With that he hit Larry in the left cheek.

Larry felt something pop in his cheek.

He knew it was broken.

Soon his cheek started swelling.

The kid ran off after punching him.

Jerry ran and told the school secretary and the nurse that Mr. Downs had been assaulted!

• Sad 1

Larry was taken to the hospital, his cheek was broken!

They had to fix his cheek with a plate to keep the cheekbone together.

He had a big bandage on his cheek, his cheek and left eye bruised up his eye swollen shut, he looked more like he had fought 10 rounds with Muhammad Ali, then one punch from 1 kid.

He had to spend a couple of days in the hospital, they were concerned that he might not be able to see as well, but when the swelling finally went down he could still see out his eye just as well as he could before.

David had been expelled from school.

It was discovered that he had assaulted a teacher a few years ago, he had done 3 months in Juvie over that, he had beat the teacher even worse she was beaten so bad that she couldn't teach any more, he had caused brain damage, these days she had a hard time adding 2 + 2 and getting 4.

Concentrating was more than a word she had forgotten.

She had a hard time thinking anymore.

He had jumped her when he became angry and beat the back of her head on the ground over 20 times.

He had been lucky she survived, otherwise he would of been up for a greater charge other than Assault of an Educator a Class 5 Felony, it could of been Manslaughter, or even Murder. He was on probation and be would probably end up where Francis taught school at Adobe again!

Francis didn't worry much she had her brother, Ephriam and Gary there they would protect her!

• Thanks 1

Larry was mad.

Being a teacher he wasn't even allowed to block or punch a youth back, all he could do was evade a punch.

He felt his hands were tied in that way.

His brother in law Ephraim had been taught how to defend himself with a minimum of danger to the youth, they needed something like that for teachers.

It was called Handle with Care!

They could block and use holds to defend themselves, then they could put the kids in handcuffs.

His cheek was throbbing he wasn't due for anymore meds for at least another hour.

The kid that had attacked Larry, David Watson had been arrested, he had his preliminary court he was released on $30,000 bail his parents put up the money he was free for the time being!

He also knew it was temporary!

He got his dad's gun it was a .22 caliber pistol he wished it was bigger at least a 9mm he wanted to do some damage.

His plan was if he killed the victim there was no way they could find him guilty. 

He had to hide the gun quickly his dad came in and ragged on him again.

God, he hated his parents as well! Maybe after I get through with that Fucking Teacher I should get rid of them as well!

Two days later Larry was getting released from the hospital.

It was late afternoon.

Francis was there to pick him up he still felt kind of weak she was helping him.

His mom and dad had Russell they were out spoiling him like only grandparents could! 

They left and Larry said he was thirsty, Francis stopped and bought them drinks, she felt guilty she bought glass bottles.

Where she worked glass was a no no!

It was considered Contraband.

She had worked there long enough that buying sodas in cans and glass bottles made her feel uncomfortable.

If it wasn't plastic bottles it wasn't allowed.

The fruit drink she got only came in glass bottles.

Stacy and Detective Sergeant Benjamin Harris had been on a date they were back at Stacy's loft and the kissing had led to petting and they were both naked.

They were having sex, Stacy was having her first of he hoped several orgasms, they were getting into it and this was the furthest they ever had gotten.

After about 20 minutes he was about ready to seal the deal.

When his phone went off.

He climbed off Stacy he answered "What?" This was said somewhat angrily! 

"Jeesh what kind of greeting is that Sarge?"

It was his new partner Deborah.

"We got a shooting Sarge!

Two vics one perp!"

"Sorry I will be right there, I  was just in the middle of something!" Said Ben.

"You weren't getting laid again was you?

There was silence on the line.

You was, wasn't you?

Sorry Sarge!"

"What's the address?"  Asked the Sarge?

"2343 West Mountain View." Said Deborah.

"I know where that's at, got some friends live up near there!"

Detective Seargeant drove the 7 miles North.

Good thing he had lights and siren, otherwise it would of took almost an hour it took him 20 minutes.

He found Deb.

"What we doing?"

"Since your the last one here we get to follow the blood trail.

The perp shot the lady's husband and she threw a glass bottle at the perp.

He then shot her.

She is Vic #2.

The perp is cut and bleeding we get to follow the blood trail.

They started following the trail.

He would put markers down and and she would photograph the evidence.

They came to a bus stop.

There was a lot of blood plus a bloddy piece of glass.

They figured this was the piece of glass that had cut the perp. 

They followed and knew the perp was bleeding heavier now since removing the glass.

After about 5 minutes they came across a kid that his cheek was bleeding.

They both saw each other about the same time.

The kid drew his weapon they drew their weapons.

"Drop your weapon!" Sarge said.

"I cant do that, as soon as I do you'll shoot me!

I killed those people, I know I did!

"I promise that nobody will shoot you, we are not to sure anybody has died yet!"

"They're dead, I tell you I killed them!

I'm not going to spend the rest of my life in prison!"

He pulled the trigger and fired one round.

Both Sarge and Deb returned fire.

They saw the bullets hit the kid saw the blood come out his back.

He fell to a pile on the ground.

Deb got on the radio.

Code 999.

Officer involved shooting.

Sarge grabbed his shoulder.

The only shot the kid had got off had grazed the Sarge's right shoulder.

He was bleeding.

Soon there were more cops there than Deb had ever seen at one time.

Sarge was still bleeding. 

"Sarge are you okay?"

"What do you mean?" He asked?

"Your shoulder" 

"Shit, he ruined my suit!" Said Ben!

Ben's boss the Lt. Said "I need your guns, your on administrative leave, pending a shooting inquiry!

Sarge get yourself checked out by EMS.

I need your suit.

Coat and shirt."

Ben took his coat and shirt off he was down to his Kevlar vest.

Deb noticed that the Sarge had an almost identical scar on his left shoulder

He had been hit in the shoulder before.

Almost identical in size and location as his new wound.

Deb drove the Sarge to the hospital.

As he entered the ER.

He was grabbed and kissed it was Stacy.

"I'm so glad you came.

Both Francis and Larry are in surgery.

What happened to your arm?"

"I cut it on a fence!

I just need a couple of stitches." 

When he got alone with Deb, "What is the name of the Vics?"

She  took out a card.

"Larry and Francis Downs!"

"Crap that girl up there she is an adopted sister to the female vic!"

"Is that the girl you were having sex with?"

"Yeah."

"Sarge no wonder you were so short with me when I called you!

I'm not so sure if I was between her thighs I would of come to the shooting!"

• Haha 1

Stacy and the Ben sat and waited for word about Francis.

From what they knew she had been shot in the lung. 

A news report came on about the shooting.

"Four people were shot including one Police Officer, and a teen is dead tonight.

Youth David Watson is dead tonight after shooting a Police Officer a 13 year veteran of the department. 

He is at a local hospital receiving treatment for his wounds. 

The two victims that the youth shot are in stable but guarded condition."

"Wonder which hospital the cops at? Said Stacy.

If I knew I would give him a kiss for killing the low life kid.

Do you know Ben?"

"No I don't, wonder who the cop is? Said Ben.

I can probably find out tomorrow, wonder how bad he is shot?"

Betsy looked at Ben, and said "Ben can I talk to you alone?"

They went to another part of the room.

"Ben I know it's you, your the wounded cop, aren't you?

You didn't really cut your arm on a fence did you?"

"How did you know?"

"For a few reasons, one, this is the closest hospital, that's why they brought Larry and Francis here.

Two your bandage is bleeding about three inches long in a straight line, if it had been a fence it would of been more jagged.

Three you don't have your gun, dont they take those during a shooting?

You guys dont go to the restroom without your guns.

Four your lack of clothing!

If you was shot they would take what your wearing, for powder burns or what ever you guys check for.

Plus if you was shot by that kid there would be a hole where he shot you at in your clothing.

Am I right?"

"You're right, but the biggest reason I'm not saying much is because, all the evidence we collected could be worthlesss cause I know Stacy who's adopted sister is being operated on right now as we speak, I could lose my job over this!

I put down the markers While Deb photographed and recorded everything. 

"Hopefully it won't come to that! Said  Betsy.

If you don't want everybody else to know, they won't hear it from me.

Okay Ben?"

"Please!"

They went back into the room.

"Stacy, I just asked Ben to drive you home.

You look to upset to drive on your own."

"Thank you Betsy, and you too Ben!" Said Stacy.

The Doctor came back and told them, both Larry and Francis were out of Surgery, Larry lost a few teeth this time, luckily they put that plate in last time.

It kept the bullet from shattering his cheekbone and I'm sure causing blindness. 

Francis we had to remove part if her right lung!

As you know the right lung is a bit larger than the left one to have room for your heart.

Her right lung is now smaller than her left, she might not have the endurance she used to have, she might tire easier!

Get winded easier.

I suggest she don't do any Marathons or Iron man competititions anymore if she can still run a 100 yard dash I would consider her lucky!

Just remember they are both still alive!

Betsy said "I will stay here tonight, why don't you guys all go home get a good night's rest then somebody can relieve me tomorrow."

"We will said Gary and Maria, she is my sister one of two born with me, and Larry is Maria's brother.

We will be here bright and early mom!"

Ben got Stacy into her car and drove her to her loft.

He made sure she got inside he was getting ready to leave, call a taxi, or an Uber or Lyft.

Benjamin please don't leave me!

I don't want to be alone tonight okay?"

"Okay, I guess I'm here for the night!" Said Ben.

"Maybe we can finish what we started earlier?" Asked Stacy.

• Like 1

Ben spent the night with Stacy they were finally able to finish what they started.

It had taken a few months but they had completed having sex.

Stacy enjoyed it she felt so tired afterwards she almost fell asleep but Ben helped her get in to a diaper.

Ben was dreaming he and Deb were following the trail of the kid they found him the words were replayed in his dream.

This time though when the shooting started he watched his bullets slowly leave his gun and penetrate the kid.

The look of surprise on the kids face.

Then the bullets exited out the back the sun glistened off the red spray.

it was just about sundown and the sunshine hit the blood just right.

He felt like he was in a Sam Pekinpah movie.

Everything was in super slow motion.

Everything was so vivid.

He knew that even though he didn't realize it his brain had caught all this.

The few brief seconds that it took to shoot the kid.

For him this was a nightmare!

When he awoke the even bigger surprise was that his bed was wet.

Stacy must of leaked.

He felt her she was dry.

What the hell?

The wetness was under him not Stacy.

I havent wet my bed since I was what 14 years old.

He had been a bedwetter until age 13 when he started tapering off until he was 14 and quarter years old and he was dry.

If he got drunk, I mean plastered he wet but it had been since he was made a detective he was called out at all hours of the day and night, he couldnt even get plastered any more.

Why now?

I'm in bed with the woman I love we finally had sex and the next morning I'm just as wet as she is. 

Stacy asked "Ben did I leak all over you?

I'm sorry if l did!"

This wasn't you this time, I had a nightmare and it was me that wet, sorry babe! 

"Are you okay?" 

"Just a one time thing I'm sure.

Last time I got shot I had a nightmare like this and wet my bed."

"Shot? 

I thought that you got cut on a fence?"

"Uhm about that, Deb and I shot that kid!

The problem was I'm in big trouble, I didnt find out who the victims were until I got to the hospital and you were there.

It can be seen that maybe I killed the kid because of Francis and Larry!" 

Stacy kissed him. 

"What was that for?"  Ben asked?

"I told you last night, if I knew who the cop was that shot that kid I would kiss them.

I just kissed you!"

"Problem is I wasn't the only one, you owe one to Deb as well, the problem is she might enjoy it way too much, she is married to a woman!" 

"I don't care I will give her a kiss that will curl her toes!"

"Listen do you think you could run me by my apartment I need to get some clothes to wear.

All I have is what I'm wearing and my boxers are wet now."

Come on let me have them!" 

He dropped them she took the sheets and dropped them in the washer and threw some detergent in and started the washer.

"Now let's get a shower or are you a bath man?" She asked?

"I like baths, long baths!" Ben said.

She took him and they took a nice long bath together. 

"I prefer baths myself.

We only had a tub when I grew up!" Stacy said.

She leaned back into him and he leaned into the back of the tub.

They got out they dressed Ben diapered his girl for the day and they went to his apartment.

There was really nothing there far as furniture. A bed and a dresser. There was a note on his door reminding him it was time to renew his lease.

He got some clothes on he looked like a cowboy from the boots, jeans, western shirt and as straw cowboy hat.

"I would never of guessed your a cowboy." Said Stacy.

"What do you expect I am from Waco, Texas?"

"Instead of renewing your lease why dont you move in the loft with me?" Asked Stacy?

"Suppose your right all I use this place for is a place to keep my clothes.

I'm hardly here long enough to say I live here.

Besides I do love you Stacy!"

They took his bed which was bigger than the one Stacy had, and his dresser she didnt have one. 

Everything else was tossed his clothes were also loaded and he turned his keys in.

The lady said were going to miss you, why are you leaving?

He pulled Stacy and said I'm moving in with her! 

Besides I was hardly ever here.

Being a cop I think the longest I've got to stay here was two days.

The rest of the time I'm out investigating."

Ben was driving he stopped off at a mall and he brought back a suit bag. 

"What's that?" Asked Stacy? 

"New suit mine was trashed by the kid!"

"Ben can I ask you a question?"

"I think you already did, but sure!"

"How come you havent been called out yet on a call?"

"I'm under an investigation for the shooting, if you havent noticed I don't have my weapon it's under investigation as well!" He smiled!

"They took your clothes as well didnt they?" Asked Stacy.

"Yep, but guess what, I know in my heart that this was a good shooting I will be cleared.

Besides it gives me time to spend with you!

With out my damn phone ringing during sex!"

They got him moved in and he dressed in his suit.

I got to go face the music.

"Can I borrow your car?

Better yet how about you drive me they might toss me in jail!"

Ben went and talked to his Lt. about how he never even found out the names of the victims.

Turns out they are family of my girlfriend.

I really didnt gather any evidence.

I let Officer Martin handle everything.

She found the drops I placed the markers and she photographed everything.

I did nothing but place markers.

I didnt find out that my girlfriend's family was even involved until I got to the hospital.

I told her nothing about the case.

I even lied and told her that I cut my arm on a fence."

"Ben, Ben, Ben! Said his Lt.

You and I both know thats not how it's done you should of got the Vics name, of course at first we didnt know who the perp was but.

You know how its done.

What was you doing when you got the call out?"

"Sir not to be disrespectful but I was getting laid!"

"I'm not offended that has happened to me before! I was highly upset!"

"So was I, just ask Officer Martin I was kind of short with her!

This was like the dozenth time just this time we was getting to the point of me sealing the deal.

We were almost done!"

She told me we had two Vics and one Perp from winesses.

She gave the adress and I said I have friends living in that area.

If I had been thinking straight sir I would of asked her the names of the victims and said I know them and finished with my girlfriend!"

"Bullcrap, said the Lt. you would of told your girlfriend and went to the hospital, probably even drive her lights and siren there.

I know you Ben!" The Lt. said with a smile.

• Haha 1

"What happened they didnt fire you did they?

Asked Stacy as Ben got in the car.

"Nope, but when ever the shooting investigation gets over I get another two weeks off with out pay.

Then I got 4 weeks of vacation Comming.

I'm taking it!"

"What are we going to do for 4 weeks?" Asked Stacy?

"Well I'm thinking we should get married." Said Ben

"But we haven't got anything ready yet! I mean you know a place to get married reception all that stuff?" She said.

"I was thinking we elope get married by the Justice of the Peace, like Chris and India did.

Then go to Hawaii for about 3 weeks for our Honeymoon!"

"But we dont have a ring or anything like that!" Said Stacy.

"Says who?" Asked Ben as he pulled out a little black box from his jacket and there was a ring in there!

He got on one knee. "Stacy Cropper will you marry me?"

"YES!!!" Stacy exclaimed very entusiasticly!

• Like 1

Stacy couldn't wait to share her good news with her pseudo family she started with Hermione!

She was almost as happy for Stacy as she was herself.

Same with Betsy and Arthur.

They congratulated Stacy and Ben. 

Chris said he was losing his linebacker buddy, but he was proud of her!

All of them were proud of her and were looking forward to their wedding. 

Even Ben's sister Cora was glad for them!

After all of our calls were complete.

Ben got a call from his partner Deb.

She told him their shooting hearing was in two days.

At 1300 hours.

Stacy thought Ben if maybe was getting back to work kind of the nightmares he was having would end.

Ben told her about them "The blood coming out of the kid, his eyes didnt catch it but his brain did." 

It had affected Ben badly for the last three nights Ben has wet his bed first night after the shooting him and Stacy joked about it!

Thinking it was a one off accident.

The second night Ben was embarrassed third night he didnt fight Stacy when she diapered him.

Today Ben admitted to her that until he was 12 years old.

He couldnt keep his bed any drier than Stacy could!

At 15 he just stopped wetting his bed now it looked like he was 13 again.

She passed it off look at me I'm over 20 and I dont remember a dry night ever! 

Stacy went with Ben to the hearing.

They had a film from a store across the street that had caught the shooting.

The kid drew first and then there is talking between the kid and Ben.

Then the kid shoots and both Ben and Deb return fire.

They slowed down the tape frame by frame and she was seeing what was given Ben his nightmares.

The blood splatter was glistening in the sun just like he told her it was.

The kid didnt fall back but more crumbled into a pile.

Just like Ben had explained it to her. 

She looked and both Ben and Deb had averted their eyes. 

They were cleared of the shooting.

Deb was given back her gun and badge.

She was surprised when the Sarge wasn't! 

" What gives Sarge?" She asked?

"I got two weeks without pay now."

"What the hell for?" Asked Deb

"Deb I screwed up, I should of found out the Victims names!

I knew the Victims!

Everything we collected could be considered tainted.

Lucky for me all I did was put the markers down.

I let you follow the blood trail and photograph everything.

That's what saved me from getting fired!"

"What the hell am I going to do without you for two weeks?" Asked Deb?

"6 Weeks I'm taking some vacation time I'm getting married!

Going on my honeymoon!"

"No shit Sarge?"

"No shit!

Deb this is my future wife Stacy Cropper! 

Stacy and Deb were introduced.

"Take good care of the Sarge!

He is good people!

He's always treated me right! Said Deb!

Sarge can I talk to you in private?"

They went to a corner and talked, both blushed and didnt make eye contact! 

After he came back, "What was that all about?" 

"Believe it or not Deb is having nightmares just like me with the same wet beds"

• Like 1

Before they went home they stopped off at Terry Waites,  Stacy got more orders for SIS they also got some diapers for Ben.

"Who is this?" Asked Terry of Stacy?

"This is the guy I'm going to marry, why?"

"You're kidding me?

What is it with you Mitchell girls?" Said Terry.

"You know Terry unfortunately your not my type.

Sorry! Said Stacy.

Hey Buddy what do you do for a living?

Another Lawyer?"

"Lawyer, please!

I'm a cop a Detective.

I was the one that arrested her dad for her abuse!"

"Okay I can see why she fell for you!

Your getting one of the innovators.

She came up with these designs for SIS, I make good money from selling these dresses she sews.

20% isnt bad.

You would be surprised at how well these ladies that get them appreciate them.

Your future wife is really talented."

"Did you ever see Stacy when she was under her fathers control?" Asked Ben?

"No cant say I did. "Said Terry.

"I did and I saw the beauty and sweet spirit there.

Nobody else but the Mitchell's seen it besides me.

I Think  I fell for her that night!"

"I saw her after Hermine  had  got her looking better.

Hermione, did you ever know her as the Mess?"

"Now I cant say I did! Said Ben.

I had that girl trying to find something that worked, that girl defeated the most absorbant diapers on the market! 

One day this knock out, I have no clue who she was, the voice was familiar. 

It wasn't  until the name went on the order that it was Hermine.

I asked her out.

Little did I know that she already had her sight on some rich lawyer.

Then the next I know she brings in this other girl that makes Hermione look plain, that was Stacy, little did I know she already had her heart set on some detective!

Story of my life!"

"Sorry to kill your love life but I'm also glad for myself!" Said Ben

"Dont blame ya.

These your diapers?"

"Unfortunately, yes I've been having nightmares since me and my partner had to shoot a kid!"

"That wasn't the kid that shot Herminie's and Stacy's sister and brother on law was it?"

"Yep!"

"From the sounds of thing that little butthead deserved everything he got!

My opinion!"

"Unfortunately I agree but, when you have to shoot a kid deserved or not it still messes with your mind and that's why I need these diapers!"

• Sad 1

It would of been the most boringest 2 weeks if I hadn't of had Stacy to keep him company.

She wasnt feeling to well about as we were getting ready to go to Hawaii.

Ben took her to the doctor.

The news wasn't good.

No she wasn't dying she was pregnant about the time we finally actually finished sex about 3 and a half weeks ago.

We created a life we were going to be parents.

We're happy don't get me wrong, it was just kind of a shock!

The first time we had sex and bang were pregnant. 

We got married and we had Hermione as her maid of Honor her sisters and sisters in laws as bridesmaids.

I had Chris as my best man and her brothers and brothers in law.

As groomsmen.

We were married it was the weekend I still had another 3 days on suspension I was done Wednesday evening and Thursday morning we were gone to Hawaii.

She gave a key to Hermione to get the mail and things.

She didn't want anybody stealing her sewing machines one was worth $12,000 She could program any design on it and it would stitch it on fabric.

She had an order for a peacock dress when she got back from Hawaii in a month.

This machine was going to do it for her. 

Thursday morning Ben and Stacy got on the plane and they were off to Hawaii.

Stacy had always wanted to see Hawaii.

Her dad used to like that show Hawaii 5-0.

She used to watch the show with him she just loved the scenery.

She learned that this was a remake of a show from the late 1960's.

Her dad liked that one better. 

They arrived in Hawaii as they left the airport.

They noticed one thing Hawaii was more humid than what they were used to.

Arizona runs normally anywhere fro 3 to 20% humidity this surpassed that it had to be at least 70% humidity.

They got to the hotel and just stayed in the A/C.

They decided to go by car anywhere they went.

Poor Stacy being in her diapers 24/7/365 She got a pretty bad rash on her bum.

It was diaper rash.

Ben was lucky, he only wet at night they were in the air conditioned room.

Stacy to tell the truth couldnt wait to get back to the dry air of Phoenix.

The day arrived and they were returning to Phoenix.

The weird part was they had acclimated to Hawaii when they got to Phoenix they could feel the air suck their skin dry of any moisture they had absorbed in Hawaii.

When they got to the loft they were surprised all the furniture in the place had been replaced with brand new furniture, including a brand new king sized bed.

There was a card that said To Ben and Stacy, Congratulations on your marriage! This furniture is from your family.

Everybody had signed it from Arthur down to Russell, well somebody signed it for him.

Stacy shed a few tears.

This was her family!

• Sad 1

Stacy didnt want to let her family know she was pregnant before they left, she knew how her family felt about premarital sex.

She didn't want to tell them "Hey everybody I'm pregnant!

She was going to wait until they got back and say.

Mitchell family I think I'm pregnant. 

She called Hermione and thanked her for taking care of her loft.

And thanked her and her family for the furniture.

"Glad your happy, I thought you might be mad at us for doing something like that!"

"No way, I trust you guys I'm thankful that you consider me family!" Said Stacy.

"Well you are my sister from another mother,  your just as much family as Chris, Darla, Ephriam, Francis, or Gary! We love you.

Mom and dad love you, if they say your family, you are family!

Don't you forget it sis!"

"Well I wonder if mom will give us the U name?"

"I'm sure it's yours, unfortunately nobody else wants that letter.

Or the X name! It's limited on choices.

You get Ursula, or Ulysses that's about it. Good luck on having a boy!

Im sure you dont want a girl."

"Thanks for everything sis, Ben and I really appreciate it!" Said Stacy.

• Confused 1

Life got on for Ben and Stacy.

Stacy started to work on retraning herself to poop not in her diapers but into a toilet.

She was determined to do this she noticed how her stomach felt right before she messed herself.

The trick was getting  to a toilet before her bowels dumped her poo into her diaper.

The first week she was 0 and 7 everything had ended up in her diaper. 

Week two she made it to The toilet once and had an accident as she was sitting on the toilet, kind of making a mess of the toilet she was 1 and a 1/2 - 5 and a 1/2.

She cheated and gave herself 1/2  A point for trying to get to the toilet but losing the battle before she could. 

Ben returned to work to find that the parents of the kid they had shot was suing the police for wrongful death!

"Wrongful death the little shithead shot at us!" He said to Deb! 

She smiled at him, "Sarge that is the same thing word for word I said! When I found out.

It's the Phoenix Times!"

Phoenix Times was a rag of a newspaper they hated cops and law enforcement.

They had picked apart The place that Ephraim works they had a kid attempt suicide, they saved the girl but she had almost succeeded it had been ony 10 minutes since the last welfare check and this girl hadn't said a word about wanting to die.

It was something the spur of the moment, they did a check and she tied her blanket around her neck.

And they caught it before she even had passed out.

From the story you could almost tell they wished she had died so they could help somebody sue somebody.

Now the kid was dead and they, the Phoenix Times were spearheading for the dismissal of the two officers involved.

They were guilty before even being tried.

The Phoenix Times 90% of their advertising comes from Headshops and Escort Services they had one busted about a year ago the escorts were minors, underage prostitution.

The cops were made to be the Bad guys by the paper for breaking up an underage prostitution ring.

Of course all their advertisers are above board!

The Lieutenant told them not to worry, the shooting board had cleared them.

It's just that some people think Police Deparments have deep pockets, nothing more nothing less. 

Now that Ben was back to work he was gone more than he was home.

During dinner, after going to bed, one time she hadn't seen Ben for 36 hours, he came home, ate, went to bed, got 3 hours sleep and back out again.

Stacy felt for him.

Ben had a clean shirt, clean undies and shave kit with toothbrush and toothpaste.

Soap he could reach a shower and a shave brush his teeth.

Work his 8 and 9 more before sleeping in his office at his desk for 5 hours then do his 8 hours again drag him and his dirty clothes home wash and dry them before getting called out at 0300 for a homicide. 

Work 13 hours and go home.

Maybe tonight he will get a full nights sleep or not 0600 he is called out for a wreck with fatalities some kid texting and driving!

Poor Ben! Stacy heard that for guys like Ben, marriages fall apart, suicide is substantially higher.

She didn't want to see Ben become a statistic she did her best to make him feel loved when he was at home.

One Sunday he had got home at 0100 hours she let him sleep until 1700 hours he was soaked but felt better than he had in weeks.

He got to spend the rest of the night with his wife he didn't have to be to work until 0800 hours to him that was like a weekend off.

• Like 1

There was only one scandal that could push the shooting of a kid off the Phoenix Times!

The story broke on a Tuesday, by Wednesday the Phoenix Police Department had gone through a skake up. 

It was reported that there were Police, from Patrolmen all the way up to a Deputy Chief. 

That had been taking bribes to not investigate the Carlos Gutierrez Cartel whether it be drugs or murders.

They got a call, collected evidence was lost.

Patrolmen and woman were told you didnt see anything. 

Ben was called in to his Lieutenant's office. 

"Ben you and I go back more years than I wish to count, did you know anything about this shit?"

"Lt. I didn't know anything.

The only inkling was Seargent Brandon drove a hell of lot better car than I did and didnt put In half the OT I did.

I just wonder how he afforded it!" 

"Well  my Captain got caught he's gone I've got the most seniority I'm your new Captain.

Your my top Sergeant!

Most of the others only got 3 years in and that's it.

You're at what 7 years now?

I know you got that write up a few months back.

Normally that would stop any promoting for a year.

These are desperate times.

You're my new Lieutenant, you think I would promote one of those wet behind the ears Sergeants?"

"But I'm still  training Deb!"

"How close us she to going solo?"

"If I rush her 6 weeks to 2 months!"

"Get her trained, we got to replace about 23 detectives until they are promoted.

Your going to be a field Leiutenant.

Your going to be doing what your doing now investigating .

After we get them in place then You get this office.

I do believe Deb is already trained, just not to you.

Once she is trained She will find herself as a trainer.

With a brand new partner. 

• Confused 1

Ben got the gold shield and a nice raise to go with it. 

He met Deb they got a call to a store robbery.

One clerk was shot she is still alive.

One cop was killed one perp.

If they wanted to get technical the bullet that hit the clerk was the cops it had hit the perps chest followed his Back bone and  he was going down it came out his shoulder and the angle he was falling the bullet entered her arm it was a one in a million shot.

She was so glad that she was still alive.

The perp had been about ready to blow her head off.

The cop had walked in and was just going to buy a bottle of water.

It was a very warm night and he was thirsty. 

He walked in on the perp about ready to shoot the lady.

The guy spun and as the cop sees the gun aiming at him he shoots and the perp shoots a fraction of a nano second later.

The cop and the Perp both fall and you see the Lady Clerk grab her arm.

This was watching the film from the cameras frame by frame.

The cop was a long time cop 12 year veteran.

He left his wife and five kids.

Deb hadn't even noticed until the investigation was over that he had the gold shield that said "Lieutenant" on it she had been calling him Sarge all morning. 

They talked for the first time in months.

"Lt. Are you still having nightmares about shooting that kid?" 

"Yeah, you?" Said Ben.

"Yeah, said Deb you still having problems at night?"

"Yeah, you?' He asked?

"Yeah. Dont get me wrong, it makes me more like my wife she is a life long bedwetter!" Said Deb.

"You are not going to believe this, so is my wife!"

"How did you meet her Sarge, I mean Lt?"

" About a year ago, Glendale Detectives were busy with a huge murder case.

We were covering for them.

We got a call a home invasion.

Usually somebody's dead.

This time the perp was tackled and cuffed before we even got there!"

"Cops place?"

"No, believe it or not a Juvenile Correction Officers Parents place!

Anyway Stacy's dad ruled her with an iron fist He used to have this strap he used on her, anything he considerd wrong she got this strap.

It would cut her hide!

She has scars from her upper legs all the way to her shoulders where he had used this strap on her.

That was only part of it, she was a bedwetrer, if she wet the night before he made her wear diapers the next day!

After a couple of years she became totally incontinent of not only urine but fecal as well!"

"The asshole!" Deb said.

" A friend saw Stacy  with a fresh cut and took her away

Now this didnt sit well with her dad she had stopped seeing her as his daughter and more his property.

They had just stole his property as he saw it.

When Stacy called her dad had Caller ID the call came from an H. Mitchell.

He looked no H. Mitchell listed.

There was an Arthur and Betsy Mitchell not too far away he was sure they knew who the hell H. Mitchell was.

He went to the adress in Glendale rang the doorbell.

A lady he was sure was Betsy Mitchell answered, she said Hermione Mitchell was her daughter!

He had brought that strap and swung it at her head almost took one of her ears completely off! 

He thought H. Mitchell and his daughter was inside!

Her husband Arthur hearing a commotion came to check out what was going on.

Finding his wife on the floor bleeding from her head.

About that time, he hit  Arthur with that strap but had only knocked the wind out of him.

He went to hit Arthur again, only Arthur was a tough old cuss and catches Stacy's dad in the gut as well.

Knocked the wind out of him!.

He went to swing that strap at Arthur again."

"Let me guess, Arthur hit him again?" Added Deb.

"Nope the guys son was visiting home that day!

This guy hit him so hard he went into the plaster of the wall going through his arm hit a stud which broke his wrist.

He went to get his strap he dropped with his other hand and the guy stood gently on his hand with his size 18 shoe."

"Size 18 that's one big guy right there, he could play in the NFL!"

"He does his son is Chris Mitchell of the Oakland Raiders!"

"Come on Lt. are you telling me you know Chris Mitchell?

I'm calling Bullshit!" 

"Wait, wait there's more Bullsit as you call it. 

The other brother is named Ephriam Mitchell.

He works for the Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections.

He grabs his phone and starts taking pictures.

Couldnt have been better if whe had a cop on scene!

He puts cuffs on the guy were called.

The bad guys already in custody.

Soon the daughter Hermmione comes in with this plane Jane.

There was something in her eyes.

I fell in love with the person behind those eyes.

She feels bad her dad had done this to such good people.

The mother Betsy realized that this girl didn't have anywhere to go.

They adopted her that night.

Now she was over 18 but they made her a sister to Chris Mitchell.

Next time I see her she is this gorgeous girl I'm married to now, didnt even look like the girl I met but she was the girl behind those eyes this was what I fell in love with somehow I seen her!"

"Your trying to tell me your now kind of related to Chris Mitchell?

Double Bullshit!" She laughed

She was still laughing until Ben handed her a photo of the Mitchell's, including him and Stacy.

"Holy shit Lt! That's you.

That's your wife, that's the lady and guy that got shot!

This isn't photoshopped is it?" She asked?

No, That's Arthur, that's Betsy if you look you can see the scar around her ear right there, that is Chris Mitchell, that Is Darla, that is Ephriam, Francis the lady that got shot, Gary and Hermione, India Chris's wife, Jeff Darla's husband he is now a Raider as well, Kathy Ephriam's wife, Larry he is Francis's husband he was also shot, Maria Gary's wife and sister to Larry, Nancy she is Chris and India's daughter, Olivia she is Darla and Jeff's daughter, Paul Hermione's husband, Stacy, adopted daughter of Arthur and Betsy, yours truly,  this is Karen she is Gary and Maria's adopted daughter, that is Quinton he is Ephriam and Kathy' son. That is Russell he is Francis and Larry's son."

"He was the one we were worried about at the shooting.

He was okay he was out with Larry's mother and father!" Said Deb.

"Maria and Hermione are both, pregnant Stacy is as well.

You just cant tell yet!

Yep I'm going to be a daddy!

How about you how did you meet your wife?"

"Well just to let you know I've known for years that I wasnt into boys much, I've always liked girls!

Since I was in grade school, confused the hell out of me at that age.

I wanted to be a boy to like girls.

I learned to be like a boy, I can fight like one and I liked to fight.

I was the toughest kid in my class.

You get the picture.

Until I was 11 I wet my bed like I do now!"

"I was 12 said Ben!"

"In high school l saw the I'm so much better than you girls, you know those that wave their pom poms around you know the cheer leaders.

We were in gym.

I was there only because they banned me from the boys side.

These girls were teasing this girl she was dressing and her once white panties were no longer white they had got that gold hue from several wettings, she was a bedwetter.

These girls were making fun of her and Sarah was about ready to cry from the teasing.

I walked up shoved the queerleaders as I called them away I said "I wet my bed until I was 11 you got enough guts to make fun of me?

You could hear a pin drop.

Then why do you have enough guts to make fun of her.

Still silence.

If I hear you making fun of this girl again your going to need a hell of a lot of makeup to cover the bruises I'm going to give you!

I said to the girl if they give you anymore shit come tell me!

About three weeks later in Science class they broke off into pairs.

Me and this girl Sarah got paired we were the last two left.

Now Sarah was the straight A girl she studied.

She was the most dainty girl I knew.

Doing our test it was something chemical.

Ours worked nobody else's did.

We were a team from then on!

She was very smart I saw A's on my papers.

That was a first for me.

I thanked her for helping me she also had a way of explaining everything to me so I understood it, she thanked me for getting the Queerleaders off her back.

We also had gym together I helped her bring her grades up in that area.

One day she kissed me, then she looked scared she thought I was going to kill her.

Instead I kissed her back.

Until that time she didnt realize she had feelings for me and I realized I had feelings for her.

We started dating I showed up one day at her house it was kind of early and I went to her bedroom.

You know the smell of stale pee, she had wet and was still in her wet bed.

She was embarrassed to have me see her wet.

I stripped her covers and said rule number one.

You got to quit being embarrass about your bedwetting around me I know you do it you cant help it.

I sat on her bed and touched her through her wet panties.

She had always been told how unclean her bedwetting was.

I let her know it didnt bother me.

After that when we went to dance she was my date.

After we graduated At home my parents had a problem with me being gay.

I was a sinner I was a homosexual!

I set them straight I had caught my dad screwing his secretary.

Mom when dad was out of town on business my uncle Carl came and visited no relation but he was uncle Carl. 

I was told by my parents I was going to hell.

Great I will see you two fornicators there and I spilled the beans on both their little secrets my dad slapped my face.

I just kicked his ass right then and there.

Of course they kicked me out.

Once Sarah's parents realized I wasnt a boy but a girl.

They kicked her out as well she had a Scholorship to ASU for med school.

I worked two menial jobs to keep her in college.

I decided I need to find one good job.

I became a cop.

Sarah is in her Masters in Medicine classes now and I'm paying her way.

Thats our story!

• Like 1

Ben invited Deb and Sarah to the loft for dinner one night!

They were glad for the invite!

"People just didn't invite an openly gay couple to their homes, Deb joked like Their going to catch our gayness or something!"

Stacy was impressed with Sarah she was so smart.

She heard how the two met.

She admitted to them what her father had done causing her to become incontinent she showed them the scars on her upper legs!

Deb's remark about her dad made her laugh "What an asshole!"

Things were going great then both Ben's and Deb's phones rang they had a call.

Stacy promised to take Sarah home.

They talked more after their spouses left.

Stacy revealed that she was pregnant and Sarah mentioned how she wished she could give Deb a baby, make her a daddy like the Lt. was becoming, she wished she could be a mommy!

At the call Deb and the Lt. talked she mentioned how she wished she could give Sarah a baby, even though I act like I'm a tough guy, underneath I'm still a woman, I still have a feminine side.

It just I don't let that part of me out to play much!

Deb dropped Ben off a few hours later, Stacy had already taken Sarah home.

He crawled into bed he was dog tired who knew when the next call would go off an hour 3 hours, 5 hours, some time after he got to work tomorrow? Nobody knew. 

They awoke when his alarm went off the next morning he had gotten most of a good nights sleep.

At breakfast Stacy looked very thoughtful.

"Okay what's up?

Normally when you act like this there is something you want to ask me?

What is it?"

"I was talking to Sarah last night, she wants to give Deb a baby!" 

Ben chuckled, "Your not going to believe this but Deb confessed to me that she would like to give Sarah a baby."

"Really?" Asked Stacy? 

"Really? 

But I pity anybody that tries to get Deb pregnant, they might find themselves with out a penis!"

"How about if there was another way where nobody would have to have sex with either one of them?" Asked Stacy?

"Sounds like you gave this a little thought?" Asked Ben?

"Yeah I have, Artifical Insemination.

They take the sperm of a donor and inseminate an egg plant it and wait for it to become a baby.

Ben I would like for you to be the donor!" Said Stacy.

"No way I dont think Sarah or Deb would go for it.

Together are you kidding me?" Said Ben.

"How about if they think its a baby for the other they dont know that each other is pregnant?"

Ben Smiled "That just might work!

I will talk to Deb, you talk to Sarah make sure tell her to not let Deb know and I'll tell Deb to not let Sarah know!"

But im willing to donate the sperm for them both, I don't want to be responsible for their kids."

Ben talked to Deb and Stacy talked to Sarah.

They both went for it.

They agreed not to tell the other until they were showing that they were pregnant and there was no hiding it!

Ben went in and masturbated into a vile he was out 20 minutes later.

2 hours later Deb was ther they impegnated her egg and then they stuck it inside her uterus.

She got back to work.

2 hours later Sarah arrived and had the same procedure.

2 weeks later both had missed their first period! 

Two months after that they both got "The Bump"!

Deb got the dry heaves and felt like crap.

She was pissed her being so tough if anybody was too get morning sickness it would have to be Sarah, she is the dainty one, not big strong Deb!

But then again Sarah isn't pregnant like I am!

Sarah never got nausea, she had a case of heartburn that would kill an elephant, Tums and Rolaids helped but Mylanta that was pretty good stuff right there that quenched the fire, besides she could use the Calcium.

She was going to be a mom!

• Thanks 1

Deb got to work she still wasnt feeling the best.

They got called out to a car theft at a 7-11.

They went and watched the cameras.

The guy in the Lexus showed up.

He got out.

He left his car running.

It was hot he left his car running to keep it cool.

Went inside.

Two guys walked up and they looked around.

They got  in and drove away.

Ben was laughing his butt off. 

"What's so funny?" Asked Deb?

"That's Carl and Kellen Davis they are brothers.

Not the two sharpest tools in the tool box, they didnt steal the car they rescued it!"

"Rescued it?

How?" Asked Deb?

"They  found it running they took it so nobody could steal it?"  Said Ben!

"Come on Lt. Nobody is that stupid, are they?"  Said Deb.

"Believe it or not I've dealt with these two before!

To answer your question these two are!

I think their dad also passes as their uncle!"

"Oh an insest is best type thing?" Asked Deb.

"They live around the corner.

If we go there they will give you the keys, they felt they have done their Civic Service taking the car before some low life could steal it.

It will be parked in their driveway not like they are going try and hide it, they did a good deed!"

I took Deb and we went around the corner.

There was the car parked on the driveway.

It was locked up.

The brothers came out.

"Sergeant Harris how you doing.

Believe it or not some idiot left the keys in it and left it running we were worried that somebody, some crook would take it and that idiot would lose his nice car!" 

"Boys what did I tell you to do when you found a car running like that?"

"Uh. I dont remember?" Said Carl.

I told you to watch it, call the cops. 

Not take it home, to keep it safe!

Remember I told you you could be arrested for car theft, even if it was done with

best intentions!

Remember?"

Kellen said "That doesnt sound familiar?"

"Boys next time you come across a car that's running.

Watch it, call the police, dont bring it home.

You could be charged with Grand Theft Auto.

Even if you was doing it so it wont get stolen.

What would happen to your mom and uncle if you two get arrested?"

"I dont know but it wouldn't be good!" Said Carl.

The guy that owned the Lexus was so glad to get it back he didn't press charges. 

Ben tried to convince him that from now on turn off your car and lock it!"

The guy let it go in one ear and out the other!

When him and Deb got in the car.

Deb couldnt contain it any more she burst out laughing!

"Oh my god!

Are they for real?"

"Unfortunately they are!" Said Ben

"Sorry Lt. but if my kid comes out that stupid.

I'm going to beat it over the head with a shovel.

Too stupid to live comes to mind!

Oh my god!

I didnt believe you before but I do now!"

"The next time this happens and it will, I will give give that spiel and they wont remember this talk today.

One if these days a person will say throw the book at them.

I will have to arrest them.

I won't have a choice!

They will go to Jail, mom and  dad/ uncle aren't in the best of health. 

They will be put in homes that can care for them.

It will kill them.

That will kill Carl and Kellen!" Said Ben.

"Lt. You really care about these guys don't you?"

"Like you said too stupid to live.

But these guys are not dangerous.

Just stupid!"

• Haha 1

They cleared the call and got sent to another call.

This was a bit more serious.

Some guy had stole a car, carjacked it was more like it.

He made the female driver get in the back seat

This had now went from a carjack to  a kidnapping. 

The police were contacted, somebody saw it happen got the plate number and a good description of the car and the perp.

Plus the lady.

The Cops found them within seconds.

He tried to out run the police crashed and burned hitting a Cement truck 

Of course the kid, he was 18.

He came out with a nasty gash on his arm.

The lady she wasn't  seatbelted in, she flew through the front window and had broken her back, looks like she will be paralyzed from the waist down.

They took photos and took measurements the figured the guy was doing 69.5 in a 45 mile per hour zone. 

That was it they spent the rest of the shift at the station, reports were filed.

They got to go home on time, expecting the call to go out any moment .

When he got home his wife met him at the door and she kissed him.

"Guess what?"

"What" asked Ben 

"I havent messed myself all day!

l'm proud of you Stacy!" Ben said.

They had Lasanga, garlic Bread, and a salad for dinner. 

Ben took his boots off and sat and relaxed.

Stacy spent the night with him.

Just sitting there holding his hand.

Ben kept expecting his phone to go off.

He fell asleep on the couch.

Stacy woke him up for Bed she put a diaper on him and he was out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Stacy felt her stomach start to feel like she had to poop she ran and was in the process of sitting on the toilet when her bowels dropped she pooped in the toilet but just verily.

She got another diaper hers was only slightly wet but she wasnt going to put a wet diaper back on even if it was slightly wet. 

She crawled back in bed with her husband.

She sat and stared at Ben.

If you told her a year ago that she would be free of her dad, have her own place and be married to the most wonerfulest man in the world.

She would of called the funny farm herself for you. 

They awoke when the alarm went off that morning.

Ben got up and went took off his wet diaper off, took a shower he was thinking as he was showering.

I'm about ready to be a dad.

I will be wearing a diaper at night something similar to what my child is wearing to bed!

Just mine is a hell of a lot bigger.

Ben was dressed and out the door.

Before he could even get to work they had their first call out!

• Confused 1

Some guy had been drinking all night long got in his car and drove.

We're not talking beer either, Scotch Whisky and Coke was his choice.

He was lucky he hadn't passed out he could hardly walk let alone drive.

A mom taking her kids to school and dropping them off before she went to work, were just obeying the traffic signals and turned left and Mr. Drunk as a skunk hit them doing 40 mph.

He didn't even slow down for his red light.

She, an 8 year old son, the 10 year old daughter were killed they were on the drivers side back the 14 year old daughter looks to have broken her back.

Probably paralyzed from the waist down.

Wife the steering wheel crushed her chest.

There was a 1 year old boy still in the car seat he got a broken left arm.

Other than that he was fine.

The guy was being belligerent wanting to know why the car had hit him, he was going to sue God and everybody for the damage to his car.

He had rights, and us arresting him was violating his rights.

I knew what the patrolman were thinking "Give me a reason to squash you like a bug!"

In the course of the investigation it was discovered that the dad was deployed to Afghanistan.

He still had 2 months left on his tour.

Hated to tell him he needed to come home right now and his tour was ending two months early.

Ben got to talk to his Commander and give him the bad news!

So he could give it to the dad!

The guy was fighting them they took blood and it was 3.5 times above the legal limit.

At his initial appearance he pleaded innocent.

It was also discovered that his license to drive had already been revoked, this wasn't his first run in with the law for DUI.

Nor his second!

This was his fifth!

This time there was no bail posted.

He was in jail until his trial in 3 months. 

Next they got a call for a robbery some businessman was depositing the receipts for his business he had just got out of his car and was jumped buy at least three assailants the camera shows three guys one appeared to be an adult he had FTP tattooed on his face.

FTP stands for Fuck The Police.

FTP. Was ran through the Criminal Justice Information System.

It took 20 seconds the guy had done time where Ephriam, Francis, and Gary work, Adobe.

They had his name name last known address.

"If your going to rob somebody, don't be an idiot and have something like that tattooed on your face!" Said Deb!

He Was arrested at his last known address.

He gave up everybody involved we had one of the other two within an hour and he told us where to find number three!

It took 3 hours But he was arrested.

Last call of the day was there was a suspicious persons in a parking garage of a hotel in the area.

There was him and his girlfriend they were breaking into cars stealing purses and things like that from the cars they broke into.

Lt. Ben and Deb escorted 4 other Uniformed Officers down into the parking garage.

We identified ourselves and told them to to get on the ground the female did the guy brought out a gun and the 7 of us returned fire.

The guy was dead.

Deb started walking towards the female the guy died. 

The woman grabbed his pistol and Deb was hit in the knee!

We returned fire killing the female.

I got each and every Officers name and rank and found out how many rounds had been expended by each 64 rounds had been fired from 7 Officers.

Deb hadn't shot at the female suspect we 6 had taken care of her.

Deb was too busy on the ground bleeding.

My Captain came I had each gun in a separate bag with the officers name on it and every make model and serial number on each bag.

Cameras were reviewed everything was handed over to I and I.

I called Stacy and had her go pick up Sarah I met them at the hospital.

Deb was in surgery. 

I and Stacy waited with Sarah they wouldn't believe Sarah was Deb's wife I still had my badge and told them "Listen if you dont want me to arrest you for, I made something up that sounded plausible, let this lady back to see her husband!"

"But  this is a female not a male."

"Maybe so but Deb identifies as a male these two have been married for Hell sakes!"

"This woman, Deb is pregnant!"

"Yeah and who do you think the father is?

So is her wife and I'm the dad of both their babies!"

"You?" 

"Yes me!

Finally they let Sarah go back.

She was back there about 45 minutes, she came back and smiled, "It wasn't as bad as originally thought.

You two what an I going to do with you?

Deb told me she was pregnant.

I got that she was inseminated the same day I was and your the father Ben.

Thank you you two!"

She hugged us both. 

LT. told Sarah "Tell Deb not to come back until she is ready, if she gives you any grief tell her your calling me and I'll come kick her ass so bad the will have to sleep on her belly!

Really tell her were glad it wasn't as bad as we thought!"

"Tell her to get better soon, we will miss her until the is better!" Said Stacy.

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a couple of days off with pay, we were cleared of the shooting and we got back to work.

It felt weird I had got a new partner, for about 4 weeks, this guy was to laid back for me, he was serious when needed, but he just wasn't all that observant.

They had enough detectives getting trained, I was moved to my desk.

I still got to go out on calls when needed.

But most the time I went through reports and gave my expert opinion.

Ben was officially a Lieutenant!

He had a Detective that was under him.

He wasn't much of a detective.

He accused a kid once that he was sure that he had killed his new girlfriends, ex boyfriend.

He thought the kid had taken the ex to Tucson and shot him in the back of the head.

Drove an old car that the kid had.

Problem was if kid went over a distance of 15 miles his car overheated. It would of taken him over 24 hours to drive from Phoenix to Tucson, and back, driving, stopping waiting for the car to cool down then drive 15 miles more, stop wait until the car cooled down enough.

Drive 15 more miles.

Then wait for the car to cool down.

A cop or somebody would of noticed an old car pulled off the road cooling off.

He hadn't done his homework.

Know the answer before you ask it.

The kid made the Detective look stupid the kid called him Detective Dumbass!

It fit!

Then the Detective had a vendetta against the kid he got cought messing with the  kids new car.

Fought the cops that cought him, he was fired and sent to prison for fighting with the Officers.

He was still sure the kid killed the ex boyfriend.

Evedince proved other wise!

The kids dad, was Ephriam's Captain one if the kids alibi was his dad!

Ben didn't need a Detective like that under him!

• Sad 1

Deb was due back in about a month she would work 3 months then go out on Maternity.

For some reason Deb and Maternity were oxymorons.

Like jumbo shrimp!

She just tried so hard to be so macho, that he forgot she was a female.

Now Sarah was so feminine he forgot she was married to Deb! 

They were both pregnant other than if something happened to both Deb and Sarah, he had nothing to do with their kids, he wasnt financially responsible for them he had nothing to do with their upbringing.

He was just the sperm donor. 

He popped in to make sure they were good from time to time.

He could tell Deb was missing the job she pumped him for info.

He had put the biggest slob, and brawler.

With the most fastidious guy, and the guy that believed he could talk his way out of any fight!

This guy was to squeaky clean.

He hadn't had a civilian complaint against him.

Ben considered himself pretty easy to get along with, even he had a couple of complaints.

You just cant please everybody.

But none, he wasnt even trying!

He figured the brawler would learn communication skills.

The other guy would learn to get dirty.

The funny thing was they were getting along great as partners.

He had fewer problems with them two than some of his other partners he had under him!

He didnt want to tell Deb was the partner she was getting was the total opposite of her, they were both gay but Samuel was effeminate as Sarah.

He was way out there!

Would Deb kill him?

He hoped not!

• Haha 1