LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Monday Chris awoke and laid in bed even though he was wet he had things on his mind.

Mostly it was about what he could do to stop Big Ben.

He was pretty good as QB's go one of the best things he thought he could do was stay on the line, if he created enough havoc batting down the passes, stopping the run, blitz occasionally, it might just throw him off his game plan he had enough confidence in the Defensive Backfield that they can cover the receivers.

Just occasionally defend the passes just to confuse him like 3rd and longs. He would run it by the coach tomorrow first thing tomorrow.

He was starved this morning and wanted pancakes he showered dressed and went to IHOP, they had all you can eat pancakes special as hungry as he was he was ready to put all you can eat to the test! He arrived at IHOP he got the pancakes and started eating he had three plates when his phone rang.

It was Jeff he sounded upset. "What's the matter?" Chris asked.

"I'll probably get fired for telling you this but if we get past KC and you guys get past Pittsburgh.

Chris, the coach asked me about your knee the one I accidentally hurt. They wanted to know does it bother you, how easy would it be to snap again.

There is nothing I can prove Chris but I got that feeling they want to hurt you. I can't prove it but watch it.

I'm so dang mad that they would even think about it Chris.

My own team.

I'm still under contract or I would have walked out today.

They own me for two more years."

Chris started asking him about his new daughter Olivia "What is she like?"

He heard Jeff's voice soften when he talked about her.

They talked for about another half an hour Chris was on his fourth plate of pancakes, he knew he was done.

He asked the waitress for his check.

"Already taken care of she said!"

"By who?" asked Chris.

"One of our customers saw you come in and he asked to pay your bill for you, he told me to say just a fan that that bleeds silver and black and is glad to see you helping them get back to the Superbowl again!"

"Well if you see this fan again tell him thank you."

He said "here", he gave her a $100 bill "Use this to pay for everybody else until it's gone!"

"Thank you Mr. Mitchell!" Said the waitress.

"Chris please Mr. Mitchell is my dad!"

He got home and was kind of tired he turned on NFL Channel they were picking Seattle, New Orleans, New England and Pittsburgh to win this week.

Chris smiled when they picked the Raiders as underdogs they played the best they had all year.

Somehow it got coaches dander up.

He won just to screw up their projections!

Back in Phoenix, Hermione was at the desk for the receptionist she thought she was alone in the office somebody was watching her it was one of the senior partners.

Lunch was almost over.

This girl was doing the pee pee dance she had to go pee.

He wondered would she wet herself before someone relieved her so she could relieve herself there was ten minutes left her dancing was becoming more pronounced!

He didn't think she would make it!

The new guy came back and she sprinted to the toilet.

She returned and gave him a smile and a peck on the cheek.

If he had known she would of done that he would of relieved her that would of been his kiss!  

On Friday, Paul took Hermione out on a date Paul got to meet Hermione's parents he had a vision of what they would be like.

He was totally off base Hermione got that almost orange hair from her dad, her mom had a more copper colored hair.

The green eyes was predominant from both there was the family picture with all her brothers and sisters and their wives.

Chris was there rising above everybody.

After meeting Hermione's mom and dad.

"Where did Chris get his size from?" He asked Hermione.

"My mom is the runt of the litter in the family she comes from she has a brother almost Chris's size.

"Then you have another brother about 6'2" maybe 230 pounds looks powerfully built like Chris then the last one is about 5 foot 9 180 pounds what happened?"

"Chris was born first huge baby, huge kid."

"Huge guy" said Paul.

"Next came the twins, Darla and Ephraim. Ephraim played football like Chris. He was a pretty good running back."

"Did he go to college asked Paul?"

"The worse game he had all year was the night the college recruiters came to see him play."

"What does he do now?" Asked Paul.

"He is a Corrections Officer" said Hermione.

"Okay then twins then what?" Asked Paul.

"The triplets" said Hermione. "Francis, Gary and yours truly!"

"You're a triplet?" asked Paul surprised.

"I've known lots of twins, you're my first triplet!

Any other athletes in your family?" "Darla was a cheerleader, Francis was a cross country runner, Gary played Tennis."

"What about you?" Paul asked.

"Ask any of my family and they will tell you I'm a yellow medal winner."

"Don't you mean gold medal?" Asked Paul.

"No yellow" said Hermione.

"In what event?" Asked Paul.

Hermione blushed "Diaper Wetting. They haven't made a diaper that I couldn't defeat!" She said.

Paul smiled "if you got the gold, sorry yellow my sister took silver."

"Heavy wetter is she?" asked Hermione.

"Yeah she produces no Diuretic Hormone, you know the stuff that most of us produce so we just don't wet ourselves.

She doesn't have any as far as we know she dribbles continuously through the night."

"What about those synthetic ones?" Asked Hermione.

"She is allergic to them, rashes, nose bleeds, looks like someone slit her throat."

"Can't a Urologist find something that works for her?"

Paul laughed "She is a Urologist!"

He took her to a movie that was getting pretty good reviews. Every other word was a cuss word.

They don't know who liked it, but they both agreed it stank because of the language.

They only watched a quarter of it.

They went bowling and had a great time.

Hermione wasn't any good at it.

Paul had been on a league growing up.

He helped her improve just by helping her improve her form when she threw the ball down the lane.

First game she got 18 by the last she hit 107.

She had to admit she did have fun.

They went to eat at a pretty nice restaurant.

They both had steaks it was pretty good food.

By 10 pm they were back on the way to Hermione's house he opened the door for her gave her a quick kiss on the lips and said good night!

That was her first date with Paul Abbot, she hoped it wouldn't be her last!

• Like 1

On Saturday they had a practice but it wasn't a strenuous affair they let them come home early.

The first game was KC at New England at first KC jumped out to an early lead, everybody was expecting an upset they were up by 21 about half way through the third quarter.

Then the Pats woke up. They came back soon the Chiefs only had a 14 point lead. At the first of the 4th quarter they were up by 7 and they extended it back to 14 again.

Unfortunately for KC that was the last points they would see.

New England scored 21 points in the 4th quarter to send the Chiefs home with a loss.

They were talking about Pittsburgh coming here next week the Raiders were still underdogs at home.

The afternoon game was pretty much what they said Minnesota at New Orleans. NO pretty much just just creamed them 37-21.

The Saints scored First second and last, every time the Vikings scored the Saints followed it up with a score the next set of downs at first it was 14-0. Then 14-7. Then 21-7. Then 21-14. Then 27-14. Then 27-21. Then 34-21. Then they got a field goalas time was under 10 seconds left in the game. Final 37-21.

The talk was now them getting ready to go to Seattle to play the Seahawks.

They were saying no way that Arizona could beat the Seahawks!

On Sunday the early game was Arizona at Seattle of course Seattle jumped out to an early lead.

It wasn't looking good for the Cardinals.

It was 17-0 at the end of the first quarter.

In the second quarter the Arizona Defense chased Russell Wilson out of the pocket he was running down the field he had already got the first down. He was watching for defenders in front of him so he could slide and not get hurt.

One defender from behind him grabbed him as he was running and he rolled his left ankle spraining it he had to be assisted to the sidelines.

The backup QB nobody had heard of was put in first pass he threw it right to Patrick Peterson who ran it back for a TD it was now 17-7. At halftime they said that Russell Wilson wouldn't return. At halftime the score was 17-10, by the middle of the 4th quarter it was 17-16 after 2 more field goals. They intercept the backup deep in the end zone the guy got to the 2 yard line before he was tackled.

They sacked Carson Palmer in the end zone making it 19-16.

After the Seahawks went 3 and out. The Cardinals went down and time was running out got another field goal making it 19-19! In OT the Cardinals won the toss they elected to receive.

The ball was taken by Patrick Peterson at the 3 yard line soon he was past the 25 then the 30, the 40, he had one defender and that was the kicker.

Patrick leaped up In the air and the guy got a foot he stumbled but didn't fall he ran another 50 yards and it was over, Touchdown. Final score was Cardinals 25, Seahawks 19.

Everybody now was picking New Orleans to go to the Superbowl against New England.

Chris was glad that those announcers that said their was no way that Arizona could get past Seattle, were now getting ready to eat crow. Chris wondered if they would like a second helping if the Raiders beat the Steelers?  

That night the coach liked Chris's idea about playing the line except 3rd and long.

It seemed to be working.

Chris stopped the run game and the defensive backfield stopped the pass, it wasn't going as they had predicted.

The Raiders were up by 21 points in the second quarter.

All the announcers said that they hadn't seen this coming.

By the end of the third they were up by 34 points.

The coach abandoned having Chris play the line.

The first play after they threw it to Chris's guy and Chris intercepted it and ran it back to the 25 of Pittsburgh before he was tackled.

The Raiders scored the last time with Chris's interception.

They were up by 41 points and there was 8 minutes left in the game. With Chris off the line they started running the ball.

It took 4 minuets for them to score and they got back to within 34 points.

The Raiders had the ball for the next 2 minutes. And bogged down.

They punted and the kick was batted down Steelers recovered at their own 40 yard line.

2 minutes later they scored again.

It was to late they lost by 27 points.

Their line for the TV announcers was who would believe that Arizona and Oakland would win and with the Raiders by 4 touchdowns?

The Patriots will be coming to Oakland and Arizona will be going to New Orleans. Once again the Naysayers were picking New Orleans to win and win big. They were picking New England to win and maybe not as big as New Orleans.

They were already selling tickets in Foxboro for the season ticket holders.

The Raiders coach was really pissed at the Patriots for their gall.  

The Coach came and he was yelling at them at practice.

Chris knew coach and knew this wasn't like unless they lost.

They hadn't lost but he was running them to death.

Chris said, "Coach can I talk to you?"

"Your funeral!" said the Coach.

"My brother in law that plays for the Patriots has shared that they might be looking to try and hurt me taking my knees out they wanted him to do it he told them no way!"

"Isn't your brother in law the one that hurt you last year?"

"Yeah Jeff Washington."

"So the Pats are gunning for you, sorry to hear that Chris but you know the zebras will be watching for things like that!"

"Zebras?" Chris asked.

"Refs" said the coach.

"Black and white?" the coach asked.

"Oh I get it!" said Chris.

The coach cracked the first smile since the Pittsburgh game.

Chris was who he was he was kind of naive, but he always looked for the best in others.

Chris would of never thought about calling the Refs, Zebras because he didn't call anything else other than what it was.

He had to giggle about it.

He was in a foul mood, the Patriots got him there, he was taking his foul mood out on his players.

He was riding them like he would if they had lost, not just lost but quit on themselves.

They had won, they lived to fight another day this was the last game until the Superbowl who ever won Sunday had the next game the first Sunday in February right now the Raiders were the underdog again he wanted to rub their noses in it one more time!

His team did better being the underdog.

They have a chip on their shoulder.

Chris was the heart of the team, he had been around a few NFL teams through the years bad language was a staple in any locker room except this one.

Chris asked the guys to stop cussing and it took a while but they did.

It wasn't because Chris scared them or anything like that, he asked them and they had never had anybody ask them before and it wasn't just once it was several times he asked he never wavered they decided not to push the issue and decided that they liked playing for a team where cussing wasn't the norm.

Chris had never gotten to violent yet he was afraid for whomever upset him that bad, they would definitely deserve whatever they got from him.

Coach was a Center in his playing days he was pretty good sized and was not one to back down from a good fight.

Even he knew better than to piss Chris off.

He had to admit he liked Chris.

Chris never had lied to him. In fact, if Chris had done something wrong he came and told the coach.

One time Chris was two minutes late coming back for curfew he hadn't been caught but, Chris told the coach that he was late, the captain hadn't got to his room when they checked he was there.

But Chris knew and felt so guilty he told on himself the next day.

He apologized and assured the coach it wouldn't happen again, and it hasn't.

Chris doesn't smoke, drink alcohol, he doesn't even talk to other girls other than his wife.

If Chris wasn't already married he would of introduced Chris to his daughter. 

Chris is her hero! She used to wet her bed just like Chris still does. If he had twenty one more players like Chris, he wouldn't care if they all wet their beds!

The naysayers wouldn't dare say they were the underdogs they wouldn't lose a game!

• Like 1

Coach was easier to take after that.

He only yelled at two guys who he felt weren't working to their potential.

They tried to talk to him like Chris had.

He yelled at them more! 

"But when Chris talked to you..." They started.

"First of all the coach said what makes you think that the way Chris talks to me carries over to you sorry excuses for football players?

Chris is the first here and the last to leave.

The only one who puts in more hours here than Chris, is me!

You guys do what is expected of you, today I'm not even getting that! You see Chris gets it!"

"What's that Coach they asked?"

"The more you sweat here on these days.

The less you will bleed on Sunday!

If you two worked half as hard as Chris you would be great players.

So get your butts moving!"

Chris got home took a shower got on India's couch.

Just sat and watched TV. He was tired tonight.

He watched the build up to Sundays games Arizona doesn't have good enough running game to compete with New Orleans, their Defense maybe is the advantage if they were to win.

Same with the Raider Defense can they stop Tom Brady and the New England Offense?

Yeah they have Chris Mitchell but what about the rest of them?

Yeah thought Chris they are not that bad.

I excel because they excel.

If they didn't I would be mediocre at best!

They make me look good!

Chris fell asleep on the couch he was ready for bed.

He awoke he was stiff and it took him a few minutes to get the kinks worked out he went to shower and the hot water loosened up his body more.

He made practice and was doing laps already before other came and joined him.

One thing he noticed was today he beat the coach in.

Chris was doing what he had done against Pittsburgh.

It was only practice but he was told by the coach to see if it would work against New England.

They stopped the run but passing was a different story they were getting killed on the pass.

They put Chris from an inside linebacker to the outside.

It worked by Friday he was adept at the position.

He was doing really well at guarding the pass.

They were still practicing against someone who wasn't Tom Brady, but it was against their type of offense.

They felt ready for anything that got thrown their way.

Chris went out for his favorite barbecue place it was near his condo and he loved it, they had a sauce that was sweet, tangy and spicy all in one.

They had one that would burn the heck out of your mouth.

He liked mildly spicy not hot hot!

Saturday they studied films all day, watching for certain looks for certain plays.

Chris could feel when a pass player happening and he was right about 80% of the time.

The coach was hoping it was at a bit better accuracy like 95%.

They asked the coach how good do you feel about Sundays game. Coach gave them both barrels "Well according to you why should we even show up were going to lose." And he walked off.

They looked like fools their jaws dropped open.

That had to be the fastest interview ever.

Even the people back at the headquarters said okay.

They went to filler.

They were talking about what would make him talk like that?

Then they went right into why the Raiders can't beat the Pats.

It was Saturday New England was in Oakland, Chris had Jeff over for dinner.

Jeff started telling Chris of his woes.

"I'm unhappy playing for New England, there is a side here that goes against everything I had been taught what's good about the game.

It the golden rule you know the ones with the gold makes the rules.

I ain't mentioning names but if certain players on this team don't like you your gone I'm getting the distinct impression that I'm not in favor now.

But they own my contract I'm theirs to do with what they want!

They are already sure that you're beat tomorrow they already have a game plan for New Orleans.

Like I told you they got plans to take you out, Early! they think your the only threat on Defense."

Chris said "That's wrong I wouldn't be able to do the things I do without support from others!"

"I know, I know I've told them that!

That's why I'm not too popular right now.

I've basically been told don't expect the ball thrown my way unless we blow you out then I might see one or two.

Thrown my way but no guarantee they will be catchable."

"Hey what happens if we start winning?"

"I don't even think they thought about that" said Jeff.

They ate dinner and Chris took Jeff back to his hotel.

Chris sat in bed thinking about what they were going to do to him plus what they had done to Jeff, he dreamed about it all night long come morning he had worked himself into teacher mode.

He was pacing the game was in about four hours that wasn't fast enough for him!

The Cardinals pulled off an upset, they didn't win on their own the Saints had their worst game of the season and beat themselves. Dropped balls, fumbles, miscues.

Penalties for every positive yard they made next play it was taken away.

"It wasn't pretty said Bruce Arians, but it was a win none the less!" 

The Cardinals were on their way to the Superbowl against either New England or the Oakland Raiders.

When asked which team he would like to play against The Pats or the Raiders Bruce Ariens said "Yeah!"

From the kickoff Chris had guys aiming at his knees blocking low.

He just leaped and did his job he was focused on the ball.

Even the little razzle dazzle plays didn't fool him he was a man on a mission.

Bill Belichec was a pretty stoic guy his face never showed emotions, every time Chris did something you could see his jaw muscles working.

He got his offense together and diagrams something next play Chris had a guy left and a guy right coming at him he leaped and they banged helmets and Chris sacked Brady for five yards.

The two players that had collided when on the jumbotron showed them going low on Chris.

They were both unconscious and had to be carted off the field.

There was booing for the way they tried to hurt a player.

After that there were flags thrown and at one time they had a second and 46 at their own 22.

The cheating was abandoned that point it didn't matter as the Raiders were winning by 27 points.

Jeff started getting a few balls thrown to him.

He was the only Pat that was getting positive yards he got two TD's in the 4th quarter to bring them back to within 14 points but it was to late the Naysayers were asking tough questions "As to why Jeff wasn't included in the first three quarters.

As they showed time after time he was open."

Chris had two touchdowns himself.

Even playing Arizona in the Superbowl the Raiders were underdogs!

• Confused 1

the second week the Raiders starting moving up the spread where they were a two touchdown underdog they started moving all the way to just 6 points.

Chris decided that the people who decide these things aren't Raider fans.

Chris wasn't as mad as coach.

He was ready to kick ass and take names.

If anybody asked him a question that he thought was stupid they got both barrels of coaches anger.

They were just practicing getting ready for Arizona.

Compared to some teams they have played in their road to the playoffs.

Arizona wasn't as tough, but they also knew that if they were to take them lightly, that's the quickest way to a loss.

They practiced like they were preparing to play New England.

They were leaving for Florida in a couple of days he wanted to go it was the Superbowl.

Everybody he talked to that had been to one told him whether you win or lose it was worth it, the hype the game the pomp and circumstances.

You never forget it!

He was looking forward he would like to win but he was just glad to be invited.

He invited India.

She wasn't able to attend.

Jeff was invited and he will be there.

It was going to be glorious.

It will be even better if they won.

They arrived in Tampa, Chris was like a kid in a candy store what could he do first?

Tomorrow was Media day you sat there and the media came and asked you questions.

He met up with Jeff and they went to lunch they went to a Chineese buffet.

The little oriental lady that served them was intimidated by Chris's size, Jeff's as well, Jeff was 6 foot 3 inches but was no where built like Chris.

She saw the passes that the two wore on lanyards around their necks. These were VIP passes getting them almost everywhere in the stadium.

"You football players?" asked the lady in broken English.

"Yes ma'am" Chris said.

"You play in Superbowl?"

"I am" said Chris. "I'm not" said Jeff.

"Why not you play?" talking to Jeff.

"This guy beat my team last week."

"You not Cardinal or Raider?"

"No ma'am I'm a Patriot."

"But you two friends?"

Chris said "We're more than that, were brothers in law. He married my sister."

"You not enemies?"

"No said Chris, should we be?"

"I don't know you play for different teams, you try to kill each the on Sundays.

Football violent sport!" The lady said.

About that time two more guys entered the establishment they were players for the Arizona Cardinals.

Chris and Jeff invited them to sit with them.

The 4 sat at the same table the lady was expecting a fight to break out she was ready to call the cops if one of them raised a voice in anger.

They sat and talked laughing and enjoying each other's company.

She asked them "How could you be so violent on Sunday but such nice guys the rest of the week?"

Chris said "That's easy on Sunday we do a  job which we get paid a lot of money to do so it's a competition and were all very competitive.

Even though I'm this big and mean I have a wife and a little girl back at home in Phoenix, where these two guys were from.

So we don't hate each other, we admire each other's talents.

Not everybody does what we do.

Everybody has skills here that on Sunday we test against each other.

I don't want to see this guy get hurt." As he put a hand on Larry Fitzgerald shoulder! 

Anymore than I want to be hurt myself.

You understand that?"

"You not dumb jocks, you pretty smart!" The lady said!

After the meal they went and paid the lady. Leaving a pretty generous tip.

They left they shook hands and they went their separate ways.

They watched film after film of the Cardinals.

Chris felt comfortable with the game plan.

The coach was still surely with the sportscaster especially the ones still picking the Cardinals.

There were a few that were picking the Raiders to win.

A few even were saying that the Cardinals should not be here in the first place.

Saturday night at the NFL Awards Chris got two awards.

One was the Comeback Player of the Year, somebody Who was injured that comes back and has a stellar year.

He was also named Defensive Player of the Year.

He was surprised he got it there were a few players that were up for the award he thought personally were better players, better athletes than him.

He was upset that the person who got Offensive Player of the Year was from the team that tried to hurt him two weeks ago the Raider QB was right there with him in passing.

The Raider QB had more rushing yards than the guy who won it.

Of course he isn't thirty something years old either.

Chris told his guys "it wasn't me that earned that it was the Defense. it isn't mine I can't do it without you."

His guys told himm to enjoy it that he deserves it you make us look good as well.

It was game time and Chris was waiting for his name to be called when they did he ran out there and he had the biggest yells so far.

On the coin toss the Cardinals were the home team.

They called heads it was tails and the Cardinals were receiving and they chose the East goal as the sun would only be a factor in the third quarter for them it would be a second and 4th quarter for the Cardinals.

The kickoff went out the back of the end zone. It was placed at the 20 yard line of the Cardinal's they faked a run Chris leapt into the air and batted it into his hands as he intercepted it. He got into the end zone. It was only less than a minute and the Cardinals were down by 6, 7 after the extra point.

The Cardinals after the kick off started to run, it being conservative. They got a first down and then a second near midfield when Chris sacked the runner 3 yards deep.

It was second and 13 at their own 37.

Carson Palmer kept the ball a second to long and was sacked by Chris for 5 more yards it was 3rd and 18, from their own 32 hard line.

Chris went up the middle again. Carson threw it deep making him hurry.

The guy missed it but was hit by a defender a fraction of a second before the ball got there.

It was pass interference, on the Raiders.  

First down For the Cadinals at the Raider 45 yard line.

They tried passing the ball the Defense batted it away.

They tried an end sweep,

Chris was there and caught the ball and got it back to the Cardinal 35 before being tackled by 6 cardinals including the QB.

The Raiders got it back to the Cards 15 yard line and they kicked a 30 yard field goal making it 10-0 and there was still 8:28 left in the first quarter.

Next for the Cards they managed to get down to the Raider 20 but that's as far as they got they settled for a field goal.

It was now 10-3 and it took them 6:15 to get that.

The clock was down to 2:13 in the first quarter. The Raider Offense took them to the Cards 12 before they settled for 3 on a field goal by this time there were 12:56 left in the 2nd quarter. The score was 13-3, Raiders.

Next set of downs for the Cards they went 4 and out the Raiders had the ball at their own 27 yard line after the punt.

They fought back to the Cards 20 before getting a field goal making it 16-3 Raiders. With 6:22 left in the half.

The Cardinals hung tough and got their first TD of the game, after the 2 minute warning it was now 16-10 with 1 minute and 55 seconds left. On the kickoff the receiver ran it back to the Cards 37 with 1:40 left. The Raiders faked the run and then threw the ball into the end zone for a TD. It was now 23-10 after the extra point.

There was 1:23 left in the first half the Cards didn't do much with the ball With 1:23 left that was how the first half ended.

The coach was yelling at them, you would have thought they were the ones down by 13 points at half time! Chris wasn't immune He had started out good but he had eased off.

The coach told him he wasn't giving a 100%.

Before the third quarter started Chris was pacing up and down the side lines he was in the zone, nobody had cheated against him but the coach was right he wasn't giving his all.

If he gave a 100% and lost that was better than giving 66% and winning to him.

The Raiders got the ball kicked to them on the kick off the receiver took it in the end zone and went all the way to the opposite end a 105 yard TD on a kickoff return after the extra point it was now 30-10. Chris and the Defense went out there and he ran right up the middle as the QB went to hand the ball to the running back Chris grabbed it and was on his way to the end zone it took them a second to figure what had happened they thought that the ball had been fumbled by that time Chris was already at the Cards 10 yard line and on his way to the End zone for a TD. The replay looked like the hand off was meant for Chris. It was a blooper they were seen like you got it I don't? Type thing as Chris just scampers into the End zone.

After the extra point it was now 37-10.

The 3rd quarter was less than 2 minutes old and they had scored 14 unanswered points Chris just batted down balls sacked the QB quite a few times the Raiders Offense just got Field goals in the 3rd quarter. The score was 43--10 by the start of the 4th quarter.

In the 4th the Cards started getting scores they scored 17 points two TDs and a field goal but the final score was 46-27. Chris was named as the MVP for his hand off. The season was over and they had won their first Superbowl!

• Thanks 1

The Raiders returned to Oakland, early Monday morning like 2:30 am they were surprised to see so many people at the airport to welcomie them home.

It looked like half of Oakland was here to greet them Since Chris was MVP he got to thank them for being the best fans in all of the NFL. Most of these people had to be at jobs or school in the morning!

Chris wanted to leave and drive home to Phoenix right now. They had to turn things in in the morning.

Wednesday they were throwing them a parade though downtown Oakland after that he would have his car packed and head back to Phoenix.

Jeff and Darla would be there, on Friday Night Ephraim and Kathy were getting married, Chris was best man.

Francis and Gary's boyfriend and girlfriend would be there, Larry and Maria.

He couldn't wait to see the new Hermione and her boyfriend Paul!

Mainly he wanted to see his beautiful wife and new daughter.

Make love to his wife. He got home threw his diaper on and went to bed.

Football was the farthest from his mind he was at home with India it was a pretty erotic dream.

When he woke up and realized he was still in Oakland his thought was just two more days and that will be for real.

Monday all equipment was handed in he was almost done when the coach and GM called him to the coaches office.

"Have a seat", Uh oh Chris thought am I in trouble?

"Your brother in law Jeff Washington, what kind of player is He?"

"Does he have a good work ethic?"

"Do you think he will fit in good with another team like us."

Chris gave his opinion of Jeff, his opinion was that, "He is a good player, I think he's under used by the Patriots, we run together, I don't know other than he is like me he will work hard.

I think he's smart enough to learn different teams way of doing things. I don't know if you liked it or not but in high school he got hit way after the play like he was accused of doing to me last year. It left him like me but worse."

"What do you mean asked the GM?"

"He had some nerve damage he wears diapers like me" said Chris.

"Okay so he's a bedwetter then?" said the coach.

"That's part of it said Chris. it left him not knowing when he has to go even in the day time."

"You mean he's incontinent?" said the Coach?

"Yes sir but he doesn't let it interfere with him playing football.

Why are you asking?" asked Chris?

"We're thinking About seeing how much it will cost us to get him from them.

Like you, we both think they aren't utilizing him enough.

We think he has more talent than they have let him show.

We're going to try and get him for the least amount of money possible.

We didn't have this talk okay Chris?[" the coach said

"Gotcha coach."

Tuesday the city threw a banquet for them.

Wednesday they had the Parade.

As soon as it was over Chris was on his way to Phoenix!

It took like twelve and a half hours to make it home.

It was almost 3 am.

He walked in and scared the heck out of India.

Once she saw who it was she was all over him kissing his face.

Chris got himself ready for bed.

Unfortunately for India as soon as his head hit his pillow he was asleep.

She said until tomorrow my Chris and she fell asleep herself.

The alarm went off at 06:30 she woke up and, Chris slept right through it.

She got up showered got her wet diaper off.

Chris was still asleep.

She got the baby ready and dropped her off at the sitters.

Then she showed up at her work.

Chris awoke at about 10 am he got out of his wet diaper and showered.

He called India and made plans to meet her for lunch.

She called the sitter and Chris went and picked up Nancy.

They went and India was at the restaurant already.

They ordered their food and they spent the time talking.

Chris apologized for falling asleep on her last night.

India saw several people pointing at Chris and whispering to others.

It happened all the time.

She saw it. Chris sometimes saw it.

Anytime soon somebody would come up and ask for an Autograph.

I guess that's what I get for marrying somebody semi-famous.

They were about done eating and she had to leave.

Just as he kissed her good bye.

The guy came up. India thought here it is, the autograph.

It wasn't, apparently the guy was an Arizona Cardinals fan.

He was wanting to fight Chris.

Chris was still sitting down.

When the guy shoved him.

Chris stood up.

The guy hit his chest in hight Chris was about a foot taller and had the guy by about a 150 pounds.

The guy took a swing at Chris who just turned sideways. The guy that had one to many landed on his face.

Chris reached down and picked the guy up by his belt with just one hand.

And stood him on his two feet the guy was drunk enough he almost fell over again.

"Whoa guy" Chris said as he helped steady the guy.

Chris wasn't angry he had been challenged by guys smaller than him his whole life.

Someone this size had always heard that the way to make yourself look tough was to fight the biggest guy they could find. The problem was Chris's dad had taught him to fight.

This guy was just another guy, he was also drunk which put him at more of a disadvantage!

Chris could of killed him with just one finger.

His buddies took him and pulled him away from Chris.

One guy said "I'm so sorry he usually isn't like that if he was sober he would know that you would kill him.

It's the alcohol talking."

Chris reached out and shook the guys hand.

"Give him that when he's sobered up!"

Chris took his daughter and paid their bill and left.

Chris chuckled about the guy he isn't the first and unfortunately won't be the last guy that tries to fight me drunk or not.  

After work that night India had the next four days off from work due to Ephraim and Kathy's wedding.

She gets to spend all day Saturday with her husband.

Her plan was to spend the day in bed.

Getting up when Nancy needed attention and only then.

The cops showed up at his house, seems the restaurant called the police on the guy that attempted to fight him yesterday.

Seems he got mad at how I had beat him and did some damages to the place in the tune of $1200.

He is claiming that you did it not him! Chris said I didn't..."

The cop said "yes, we know the cameras don't lie all you did was move out of the way of his punch.

Letting him fall flat on his face.

What was he mad at you for?"

"I play for the Oakland Raiders and we beat the Arizona Cardinals in the Superbowl."

"You're that Chris Mitchell then!

"Yes sir" said Chris.

"You're not leaving town anytime soon are you?"

"Not until next season in July or Augus or so."

"Okay then" said the officer "hopefully we have this cleared up by then or you will have to return for the trial then."

Chris spent the day at the church getting things set up for the night.

Chris was floored when he saw the new and improved Hermione, he told her "I knew if you ever got cleaned up you would put Darla and Francis to shame in the beauty department and I was right!"

Jeff came and they hung out.

Darla, Francis, Hermione, Betty and Kathy got the place decorated using the guys when they needed something heavy moved or Chris when they needed something up high.

The guys were giving Ephriam grief about getting married teasing him.

Chris reminded him "That your soon to be brides used to have a big crush on him.

"Yeah when She had the crush on you she didn't look like she does now!

She was falling for the guy that looked the most like her in those days my ugly older brother!"

Chris had to admit that mother nature bad been more than kind to Kathy.

It was the ugly duckling story in real life!

Then they stared teasing him that he wasn't beautiful enough for her!

The bishop that had married Jeff and Darla was marrying Ephriam and Kathy.

When it came time to say I Do, Ephriam's voice chose that moment to crack, he sounded like he was going through puberty.

"I", It was his normal bass voice.

Then "do" came out like he was eleven again, there was sniggeing from everybody. Especially Chris!

"Oh he is never going to live this one down, I can't wait to tell his kids that their dad wasn't as cool as he wants them to think he is!"

After the wedding ceremony Chris went to welcome Kathy to the family.

She asked him "What was up with the I do's?"

"I," said Chris very deep then "Do!" In falsetto.

"Just to let you know" said Chris I get to tease him about that forever okay?"

Kathy said "I know brothers and I know you and Gary and Jeff just can't walk away from this! 

Just don't make him go and cry to Betsy over it okay?"

That got Chris laughing again.

She had just married him and knew he did that when Chris teased him.

• Haha 1

The reception was going on.

Chris hadn't even teased Ephraim yet.

Hermione introduced Chris to Paul even though he was glad to meet her oldest brother, Paul was intimidated by Chris's sheer size.

He was thrilled at actually being in the presence if a real life bona fide player in the NFL!

If he played his cards right he could be married to his sister.

Plus he got to meet Jeff who played for the Patriots. Not many families could claim two family members that played in the NFL.

The guy getting married was a Corrections Officer.

His new Bride was a Physical Therapist, she was very beautiful. Hermione's other family members were becoming Teachers or were doing something with computers.

The brothers and sister they were marrying were becoming a teacher as well, and a childhood specialist.

Then there was him, a successful Lawyer, he had a secret he hadn't told Hermione yet even.

His family almost had more money than they knew what to do with.

When he got married he got a very substantial trust fund.

Getting married was the easy part of it, there were other hoops to jump through.

He didn't tell girls he dated he was rich.

They only wanted him for his money.

He wasn't in love enough yet to put Hermione through part two, yet.

The festivities were coming to a close.

Mr. And Mrs. Ephriam Mitchell were on their way for the honeymoon they were going to Vegas tonight, then Northern Utah to some skiing.

The Vegas strip was just to get a good night sleep so they weren't driving for the next fourteen hours or so.

They got to Vegas and they slept it had been a long day for them. After about five and half hours or sleep, they are on the road again.

Following I-15 about seven hours later the arrived at Snow Basin a resort that was a ski lodge.

They were here for the next four days.

Kathy was a bit apprehensive about staying so long.

Ephraim asked her "What's the problem?

"What happens when I wet my bed?"

Ephriam said "I got that covered already."

He sat on the bed and she heard it crinkle.

"Did you tell them I wet my bed still?"

"No! Said Ephraim, I told them I still wet the bed. 

"Why would you do that?" Kathy asked.

"I don't ever want you to feel bad about your bedwetting.

Besides I'm Chris Mitchell's brother ain't I supposed to be a bedwetter?"

"You would do that for me? 

Why?" asked Kathy.

"Because I love you!" Said Ephraim.

They returned after the ski trip.

Kathy already had a house Ephriam moved in with with her.

Arthur and Betsy started planning for Francis and Gary marrying Larry and Maria.

That was about two months away.

Then Hermione would be their only child left to marry off.

Betsy was sure that she would marry Paul.

Just by the way they looked at each other.

Betsy attempted to tell Larry and Maria's parents that they could get the church for free.

At first their parents were dead set against it.

As they started pricing places that handled weddings it was looking to cost them $1000 to 3500 to rent a place.

Catering would be another $3400 - $7500.

The church at free sounded better and better.

If they catered it themselves it would be another $1400. Everybody on both sides decided on the latter.

The boys were ushers again the girls Bridesmaids except Ephriam was Gary's best man.

Once again everybody including Ephraim and Francis were diapered. The bishop that had married everybody so far except Chris and India also married these two and their spouses.

They were on their way to California to go to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Sea World, They also went to Catalina Island. Five of their six kids were now married.

Only Hermione was left.  

At the wedding of her brother and sister, Hermione was promised to by Paul Abbot.

He wanted to take her back to San Francisco to meet his family.

The following Monday Paul asked for some time off for him and Hermione.

The boss complimented him on his choice of woman.

"I've had my eye on her for a while myself!" The boss said.

Her and every cute girl that works here or walks through the front door Paul thought.

The boss said "Save some for me she is a real looker!

Easy on the eyes, you know.

You old dog the boss added!"

You sleaze Paul thought.

She might be my wife then what I'll you do you old bastard you touch her and I will break your fingers, Paul thought.

He took Hermione to lunch and broke the news about the vacation. She was ready for a vacation.

She had never been to San Francisco. She was looking forward to it.

• Like 1

It was Friday and after work they got in Paul's car and started driving she slept while Paul drove and then she drove while he slept.

They were both diapered as they were both bedwetters and wet while asleep.

They stopped in Reno and ate breakfast and changed their diapers. Then on the road again to San Francisco.

Paul asked "What she wanted to do in San Francisco?"

"I want to see the Golden Gate Bridge, eat at Fisherman's Wharf, go to the..."

"Tourist!" said Paul.

"Let me guess when you moved to Phoenix you wanted to see a real live Cactus?" Hermione asked.

Paul blushed. "Yeah, that and I was shocked not to see cowboys riding horses and herding cattle down Central Avenue with guns on their sides.

You know the wild wild west! I've been there two years and still haven't seen that."

Hermione grinned "Tourist!" she said.

"Okay okay, Fisherman's Wharf is good food. The bridge really isn't that spectacular. It's a road! You drive on it! The bay is the sight in my book" said Paul!

"To bad Chris isn't in Oakland" said Hermione or we could have visited him."

"Hey I'm glad to just of met him, let alone date his little sister!"

Two hours later they arrived at a house from the look of things Hermione thought it was in a nicer part of town and was one of the biggest houses around.

"Here we are" said Paul! He got the luggage out and escorted her to the door.

He rang the doorbell a lady came to the door she reminded Hermione of the wicked Step mother from Cinderella and looked as stern. Hermione felt her throat gulp.

She also felt herself slightly dampen her diaper she was wearing.

She was intimidated by this lady!

They could be twins Cinderella's step mother and this lady. Her first words were "Paulie have you been a good boy?"

Not hello, or welcome but "Paulie have you been a good boy?"

"Yes mommy I have!" Was his response. He sounded like a little kid.

"Who is your little friend here?"

"Mommy this is Hermione Mitchell, Hermione this is my Mommy!"

No name just Mommy.

Hermione extended her hand and said "Hello "Mommy?"

[Mommy was said so that it came out more of a question than a greeting.

"My name is Rebbecca my friends call me Becki, but you can call me Mommy!"

Hermione was thinking I already have a mom and she is in Phoenix, who does she think she is wanting me to call her mommy?

She felt Paul tug at her sleeve and took her to the side.

"Just call her mommy it's much easier.

That's the rules here okay.

If not she will take you over her knee and spank that cute bottom of yours, okay?"

At this point she was sure she was shooting daggers from her eyes at Paul she wanted to kill him for getting her into a situation like this. They got back to Paul's mom.

"Did Paulie explain the rules to you?" she asked? 

"Yes mommy" Hermione said without much conviction.

"Hmm," said the lady! Sounds like somebody needs some, Education!"

Before Hermione knew what was happening the lady had grabbed her sat down and had her across her knees her dress was flipped up and her damp diaper pulled down.

Hermione felt and heard her butt getting beat with a hard hand.

It had been several years since she had been treated this way.  

That's it if she has to she walking back to Phoenix.

Before she knew it it was over.

She was pulled into an embrace and was hugged by this lady. 

"Mommy! She apologized for her rudeness, what the heck?

Sorry mommy" she said, was that me Hermione thought.

"Very good little one."

She felt her diaper put back into place and her skirt pulled back down. She had to admit even to herself she was much more well behaved after her Education!

She enjoyed being here she found out that Paul had two sisters one was a Urologist in Oakland, the other an Environmental Lawyer in Sacramento.

They were both due in later that night.

Paul told him that his sisters were complete opposites.

Susan the doctor was blonde and just as sweet as could be.

Wanda was dark haired and as mean as a rattlesnake!

Any thing you said to her she was ready to debate it you could be at the North Pole and say it's cold and she would argue with you about Global warming!

At dinner it was bad she could verily keep her eyes opened.

Next thing she knew Hermione awoke somebody was feeling her up. They were feeling her crotch.

Somebody said "Just checking to see if your wet."

"Probably am! Hermione said I'm a bedwetter!"

She was asleep again. She felt somebody watching her.

She awoke and was looking at a very beautiful blonde lady.

"Hi I'm Susan, I'm Paul's sister."

Hermione had never been drunk before but she felt positively hung over all she drank was lemonade.

"Oh my head" she said to Susan.

"You feel fuzzy this morning?"

"Yeah" Hermione said "what is it?"

"Must be something going around" Susan said.

When she was focused she noticed one thing that Susan was diapered just as heavily as she herself was.

"Was that you checking to see if I was wet this morning?"

"Umm yeah" said Susan.

"You're not as wet as me I'm totally soaked" Susan said.

"Did mom or Paul tell you I'm a Urologist?"

"Yeah said Hermione? "Why?"

"I've done testing on myself that hormone people produce so they don't wet their bed.

I don't produce any, none, zero!

I've tried the synthetics but I'm allergic as hell, edema and l get uticaria, plus the nose sprays make me bleed from my nose like crazy, looks like somebody slit my throat.

So like you I'm a life long bedwetter.

You would be surprised at how many of us bedwetters become Urologists."

Hermione still felt fuzzy but that was starting to go away.

Hermione noticed that the bed was actually a crib with bars.

She needed to pee badly.

She tried to figure how to get out of here there was maybe a two or three inch gap between the ceiling and the top of the crib, there was no way to get out if here.

There was a lock keeping her locked in with Susan.

"Sorry about that said Susan blushing you were locked in here because of me."

"Why" asked Hermione?

"Umm I have another problem said Susan, besides bedwetting. I just can't seem to get enough fluids, it's called Poly Dypsia.

Mommy locks me in so I wont get up in the night and drink and drink. It's hard on my kidneys, they will back up and I will drown on my own fluids.

I'm like a junkie with water I need it crave it."

Hermione asked "how do you keep a job like a doctor?"

"I'm always busy, I dont think about it.

My nurses know and keep an eye out for me.

As long as I am busy and have somebody watching me like mommy or my nurses, I'm okay!"

Hermione was liking Susan, Paul was right she was sweet!

"When does mommy come and let us out?" asked Hermione.

"Usually about 8 am on the weekends or vacations like now.

She comes and bathes me."

"Bathes you?" asked Hermione.

"Yeah, I will even drink bath water or even toilet water for my fix! Said Susan!

Mommy hardly let's me out of her sight when I'm around water. Besides if I drink I wet so I always have to wear my absorbent underwear just in case.

Susan asked Do you know what it's like to wear diapers all day long?"

Hermione smiled "Yes I do, up until a few months ago I wore diapers all night and all day.

Unlike you I used them pretty heavily!

I used to have wet spots on my pants that covered them from leaks."

"So you were a diurnal wetter as well?

What happened you don't wear now, I mean what changed to make you stop wetting in the day time?" asked Susan.

"I grew up some and decided I didn't need to wear them in the daytime, I guess I quit being so lazy about my toileting."

"You mean you liked being wet?" asked Susan.

It was Hermione's turn to blush. "Yeah Ioved being soaked."

"But didn't everyone make fun of You? I mean I assume that you smelled of stale urine?" asked Susan.

Hermione smiled "Up until a few months ago I was... everybody referred to me as "The Mess!" I never washed or brushed my hair, or teeth. I wore saggy baggy grey sweats that used to belong to my older brother Chris."

"Chris Mitchell? Asked Susan, not The Chris Mitchell the Raider?"

"Yep, he's my oldest brother!" Said Hermione.

"I have met him, and his girlfriend Indianna, something like that?"

"India" said Hermione, now his wife! They have the most beautiful little girl together, Nancy!"

"Your brother is cute said Susan, He's really well built as well.

I was jealous of India.

Me and half of the woman here in Oakland and San Francisco."

Mommy came to let the two out.

Hermione knew she had a new friend in Susan Abbot!  

Hermione was surprised that she was bathed with Susan by Mommy. She was even more surprised that She was rediapered after her bath just like Susan was.

Then they were fed breakfast pancakes, sausages and eggs.

The sausages were huge they reminded her of brautwursts that she loves grilled on a barbecue.

Susan told her "They are English sausages.

Mommy gets them from a shop down the road that sell traditional English food."

Hermione noticed that Susan snuck an extra 2 glasses of Orange Juice at breakfast.

These were 16 oz glasses.

After breakfast the three kids, four with Hermione were escorted by mommy to the playroom.

She put in a DVD and the movie was one of Hermione's favorites, Goonies!

She didn't mind telling them that it was one of her favorite movies! Susan smiled and said "mine to!"

"Please?" Said Wanda! "Where are the hell the adults?

If my damned kids went missing, I would probably wet my pants for real.

Not one kid gets punished for basically running away from home.

Before he tears up the damned foreclosure papers don't you think that you would get the gems appraised first?.

Then Chunck inviting Sloth to come live with him.

He doesn't even ask his parents permission.

The man is not a pet!"

Mommy came and called Susan over.

She put a finger up inside, Hermione was sure mommy was checking to see how wet she was.

She saw Susan's bow her head in shame.

She came and sat down looking mad her arms were crossed.

"What's wrong Susan?" Hermione asked.

"Mommy knew I drank more orange juice this morning at breakfast she told since I haven't given it back yet I don't get my mid morning bottle."

"Mid morning bottle what's that?" asked Hermione.

Paul said "Hermione, we like your family grew up wetting our beds.

Our mother babied us, treated us pretty much the way we have been treated.

As we grew older the babying stopped we found we missed it.

Mommy started babying us again.

She found we were a lot better well behaved.

As we got older Wanda was the only one that stopped wetting her bed.

Susan and I still do. Even Wanda likes to play baby even though she doesn't wet any more it's a stress reliever.

One of things we get at about 10:30 am mommy brings us a baby bottle of milk.

Mommy noticed that Susan drank three glasses of OJ this morning, but she hasn't wet enough to show mommy she has given that amount back.

So she won't get a 10:30 am bottle."

"If Susan doesn't get one I don't need one as well said Hermione."

"You...you would do that for me?" Susan asked.

"Yes" said Hermione for you I would!"

Susan gave her a hug.

Hermione said "You know I feel like I've known you forever, not just since this morning."

"You know I feel like we have met somewhere before" said Susan.

"I know we must of been sisters in a past life!" Joked Hermione!

"I feel like your right Hermione said Susan you're like a sister from another mother."

• Like 1

When mommy brought them their bottles, Hermione said "I don't want one!"

Rebbecca said "Does my little girl need another spanking?"

Hermione said "No Mommy its just since Susan doesn't get one, l thought I would show solidarity with her and not get one. I dont want to defy you!"

"You would do that for Susan?" asked Rebbecca.

"Yes mommy I would!"

Hermione saw Rebbecca smile for the first time since she got there.

"Okay little ones but you both need one after lunch, before you go down for your naps."

Wanda and Paul got theirs and Hermione held Susan while they drank.

Everytime she heard them slurp or make noises from their bottle, Hermione felt Susan flinch.

Hermione was sure Wanda was making noises with hers just to tease Susan, that witch!

After they were done with the bottles.

Hermione felt Susan's diaper grow warm the girl had soaked it.

Her eyes were closed and she looked content.

Hermione not to be outdone soaked hers as well.

Like Susan she closed her eyes and let it flow!

When she opened them again Susan was smiling at her.

"You just peed huh?

Yeah you looked like you was in heaven there I think I must look like that when I pee!"

"You did that and I felt my lap warm", said Hermione!

"I know I peed a lot" said Susan.

Hermione and Susan looked like old friends after that. 

They whispered and giggled.

Rebbecca came and asked who needs changing.

All four raised their hands.

Wanda was changed first she was slightly wet.

Then Paul he was wet but not soaked.

Susan was third and defintly soaked.

Rebbecca made the comment "definitely wetter than you two, but she did have three glasses of juice at breakfast."

She got to their guest last, "Oh my god said Rebbecca I think I found somebody wetter than you even Susan, this girl is positively soaked and she has had less to drink than the rest of you combined, but has put out more than you two who had the bottles combined!

She even beat your sister and that's saying a lot!"

Paul had a smile and said "that's my girl!"

Wanda didn't look impressed either way.

"Oh" said Susan "the gauntlet has been thrown down.

We have a competition!

May the best girl win!"

After lunch they were given more bottles.

They must of been spiked with something to make them sleep.

Hermione awoke And like Susan both had leaked.

When mommy took just Susan and Hermione another bath was given together Susan then Hermione was cared for by mommy "You two are my champion wetters for today, I'm proud of you both, Susan I hate to say you aren't the champion wetter anymore this girl can beat you, sorry!"

"As long as she is my bestest friend I don't care if she beats me." Susan gave Hermione a hug.

Rebbecca gave them both a hug.

They were rediapered and taken back to the familyroom in the basement.

Susan said "Paul you're my brother and I love you but if you don't ask this gorgeous creature to marry you, your an idiot!

She is really nice she cares about others, like me!

Out of the girls you dated she is by far the best!"

Wanda said "Then why don't you marry her then Susan?

"I would if I could but I know she doesn't swing that way, I know she caught me feeling her up this morning!"

Susan winked at Hermione. Wanda's jaw dropped

"You," she asked, shocked that her sister would do anything like that?

Paul came over and said "Hermione will you marry me?

We can go to Reno and get married at one those chapels we could even be married by Elvis if you wanted!"  

Hermione had to admit, getting married to Paul was what she wanted!

However, a quicky wedding at a place in Reno wasn't how she had seen her wedding.

She had seen herself in a church wedding surrounded by people she knows.

Not somebody that got their license to marry people from the Nevada Gaming Commision!

Certainly, nobody that looked like Elvis!

She loved Paul but she couldn't marry him this way.

She was worried that she might hurt his feelings and ruin any chance she had with him.

Susan came and said "What's wrong?"

Hermione felt a tear run down her cheek, "I love your brother and your family, I would never do anything to hurt their feelings but I can't marry your brother in Reno or anything without my family there.

I'm so sorry if I hurt your families feelings but I just can't."

That single tear turned into many.

Susan hugged and comforted Hermione.

That night Susan and Hermione were given a bottle.

Hermione fell asleep very quickly.

Rebbecca came for Susan.

They went to the family room they had been in the day.

"Abbot family meeting is starting.

Mommy is presiding over this meeting."

"I will go first. Paul, I think you might have hit the jackpot this time.

This girl was drugged and slept.

She is a true bedwetter like you, you don't have to worry about her hating you if you still wet yours.

She is kind, and I know she loves you.

She has compassion for your sister."

Wanda said "I can't believe I'm saying this but Paul I like her.

She loves you, not your money.

She still hasn't told us that she doesn't want a Reno wedding as yet, but from the look on her face I can tell she doesn't like the idea."

Susan said "She doesn't like the idea of a quicky marriage in Reno.

She is worried about hurting our feelings.

She loves our family and doesn't want to hurt us.

Paul this is the sweetest girl you've ever brought here.

I like her. She felt sorry that I didn't get a bottle and didn't take her's to make me feel better.

If you don't marry her I will!

She is like a sister to me now."

"Okay, we will vote I'm not allowed to vote but it's up to you three." They went to different parts of the room they each put a positive or a negative on the paper.

They were each given to Rebbecca she read them as she opened them. "Yes, yes, and yes. Looks like you found a wife Paul!"

• Like 1

Next morning when Rebbecca awoke Susan and Hermione, she asked Hermione what her favorite color was?

"Purple," said Hermione, "Why?"

"Just wondering" said Rebbecca.

Hermione said "Mommy I have a problem."

"What's that dear?" asked Rebbecca.

Hermione began to cry, "I don't want to marry Paul in Reno!"

"Do you want to marry him at all?" Asked Rebbecca surprisingly.

"Yes very much! Said Hermione. 

"It's just... when I get married I want my family there! I want a church wedding, not an Elvis impersonator!"

"I do understand!" Said Rebbecca! I think Paul would agree with you, I think he was having second thoughts himself."

Rebbecca gave her a reassuring smile. Hermione said "I love your family and the last thing I want to do is make them hate me!"

Rebbecca gave Hermione a hug. "When the time comes I will be proud to call ou my daughter in law!"

After the baths, they were rediapered and escorted to the family room again. Paul sat on one side of her and Susan on the other.

Wanda did her own thing which was pretty much boss the other three around!

Hermione almost said something when Susan and Paul squeezed there respective hands, letting her know to calm down.

She took their advice.

That morning Hermione drank her bottle and fell asleep.

One of her last coherent thought was that she was drugged again.

She awoke and it was dark in the room she heard Susan say she is waking up!

She sat up and the lights came on and she heard "SURPRISE!"

There was all 4 of them. They had diapers and plastic pants on but were in different colors. Rebbecca was in Red. Wanda was in Green, Paul was in Blue, Susan was Bright Yellow.

She looked down hers were Purple. "What are these?" she asked.

"These are our formal diapers everybody wears their favorite color.

I like red my diapers are red."

"Mommy, you wear diapers?"

"Yes, dear like my kids I'm still a bedwetter, where do you think my kids got it?

Of the three, Wanda is the only one that has stopped bedwetting!

If you look closely you will see that they are monogrammed as well yours has an H."

"Why am I wearing these?" asked Hermione.

"You're a member of our family now, you're going to become an Abbot.

We put you through three tests and you passed all three.

Test 1. You're a true bluel bedwetter! You're not the first we've tested for Paul. My kids decided that to find true love they had to do three tests.

One their partner had to be a bedwetter. You're the second one to pass this test."

"Oh yeah, blonde bimbo was number one" said Wanda.

"Test two was my kids like being babied, you've seen it. Most don't make it past step two."

"Blonde Bimbo did," said Wanda again.

"Step three" continued Rebbecca "when proposed to you must decline that offer."

"That's where Blond Bimbo failed!" said Wanda.

"Why all the tests?" asked Hermione.

"Well, Wanda, Paul, and Susan are Trust Fund babies their father was worth quite a bit of money. When they marry they stand to get over 250 million dollars each."

"I didn't know, or care" said Hermione.

"I love Paul not his money."

"That's why test # three if all they care about is money the sooner the better.

If they really care about the family they will decline like you did.

This morning when you told me that you didn't want to hurt the family because you loved us.

I knew you loved my boy!

Susan I think knew since day one you made quite an impression on her and me when you gave up your bottle for Susan's sake!

Most of the girls want nothing to do with Susan she is like a leper to them you, on the other hand, you were like a sister to her. I will admit your parents taught you well in the compassion department.

Thank them for me will you?" Hermione said she would.

This was the last day with Wanda she had to be back in Sacramento in the morning.

She was leaving tonight.

Susan also had to return to work as a Urologist in the morning.

She had an apartment in the city but spent most of her time at her mom's house.

Her apartment was in case she had late meetings or something she had to do that required her to stay in the city.

She would be back at her mom's house at dinner time.

Hermione was surprised that next morning Susan was diapered again.

"It's only for while I'm traveling to and from work not many places along the way to stop and pee.

Mommy doesn't want me to use a gas station or convenience store bathroom lots of water to tempt me.

So if I get stuck in traffic, I use my diaper.

Clara my nurse checks me when I get there.

Then I change into my thick trainers here in case I leak a little." She held up some really thick trainers that Hermione hadn't seen before.

"Where did you get those?" Hermione asked.

"I don't know" Susan said, "Mommy gets them for me I've never worn girls or women's panties."

"Really!" said Hermione!

"But I can understand that until a few months ago I was in diapers still." "Really" said Susan.

Hermione looked left and right, "I really didn't need them I just didn't want to give them up" she whispered to Susan.

Susan gave her a smile, "I understand" she said to Hermione. I have several parents bring their kids and teens and sometimes adult kids in because they have found them wearing, and wetting diapers still.

I talk to the kids without mom or dad or both?

Most tell me they like wearing diapers not because they need to because they want to!

I ask if they like being treated like a baby, most are just DL's meaning they love wearing diapers.

A few want to be babied! Or are AB's." "What is an AB or a DL?" asked Hermione.

"An AB is someone who is an adult or teen that wants to be treated as babies still like we have been all weekend.

A DL is just somebody who loves diapers a Diaper Lover."

"You mean there are others like us?" asked Hermione.

"Lots of us" said Susan, we don't have the corner on that!"

"What do you tell the parents?" asked Hermione.

"I tell them its a fetish. It's not really hurting anybody.

It's safer than the drugs and alcohol that they could be into, would you rather see them doing that?

I've never had a parent tell me yes yet!

I had one lady say okay then, to her daughter, just don't do it around me!

Another drug his son to the nearest shrink but most are glad that they aren't into the drugs and alcohol they could care less.

Susan said "I have to go I'll see you tonight love ya sis!" 

Paul took Hermione on a tour of the city, she got her lunch at Fishermans Wharf.

It was the best Fish and Chips she had ever eaten, probably because the fish was so fresh.

All she had before was frozen from the store.

Paul even did show her the Golden Gate Bridge.

He didn't take her on it though.

She did want to go to Oakland just to see where Chris plays at.

It was getting late and unless she wanted to fight rush hour traffic they needed to get back to mommy's house.

They made it back just in time traffic was just starting to get heavy when they got home.

Mommy made them each a bottle and they took a little nap.

Since Wanda was in Sacramento, Hermione was no longer sharing a bed with Susan.

She was moved to Wanda's room. 

She missed sleeping with Susan.

Susan got home and was complaining about the traffic "it was worse today than it was most days, she swears!

Some people are out to kill their fellow man or woman.

There were six accidents I saw on my way home! Susan said.

That's a Monday for ya, people get two days off and forget how to drive, probably killed their brain cells off over the weekend with alcohol and drugs."

Hermione giggled, Mommy said, "Susan!"

"Sorry Mommy! Said Susan!"

She grinned back at Hermione.

They ate dinner and then they were diapered for bed. Hermione snuck into Susan's bedroom and gave her a hug and a kiss good night. As they spoke they told each other that it feels like I have known you my whole life! Instead of just a few days.

Hermione asked her to continue the discussion about Diaper Lovers and Adult Babies. Susan said "You got a smartphone right?"

"Yeah" said Hermione.

"Look up ABDL you will be shocked!" Said Susan!

She went to Wanda's room and Googled ABDL, Susan was right she was shocked!

She found a place called Tumblr.

She felt like a pervert looking at women and guys wearing and wetting diapers, some even pooped them, she decided that wasn't for her real quick.

She spent over two and a half hours and couldn't believe what she was seeing.

She found that they make pacifiers for adults even.

She logged off her phone, but sleep wasn't coming easily her mind was reeling from the images in her mind.

She eventually fell asleep.

She was dreaming she had a purple pacifier she was sucking on.

She was wetting her diapers, somebody was caring for her.

It was Mommys Rebbecca and her own mom together.

She felt a love she didn't remember.

Looking at herself in her dream she was her normal size but mommies called her baby.

She was a baby a big baby!

She was loving it, I'm an AB she thought!

• Like 1

This was all I got. It was the second attempt at the story! From here on out it will be from what I remember. 

Hermione and Paul's time in San Francisco was coming to a close.

It was already Friday and they were due back to work on Monday.

Hermione was already missing Susan, and Rebbecca/ Mommy even Wanda will be missed.

Hermione really loved Paul.

Thursday night he got down on one knee and proposed to her he gave her a ring that was his grandmother's.

Hermione learned something else she never knew about the Abbots.

His dad came from money, how they earned that money was during the gold rush of 1849, Paul's Great Great Grandmother, made a fortune not from prospecting but from Prostitution.

She had over 3 brothels she ran in then downtown San Francisco.

She was Madam Kate in those days.

She had money and she married a guy named Christopher Abbot that had been lucky at finding gold then opened up shops that sold supply to miners.

He was a gouger he made almost double on what he paid for it including shipping.

Something cost him $5 He sold it for $10.

The miners could get it for what he paid for it but they would have to have it shipped which could take months.

He had it on hand.

They paid his prices.

After the gold rush they started buying land and then selling it as people moved in to San Francisco.

Rebbecca's family were in the Newspaper business.

Her family wasn't hurting financially either.

Rebbecca had three sisters and one brother. In her family the gene for bedwetting affected the females.

Her and her three sisters were bedwetters her brother wasn't.

In Rebbecca's husband's family it affected the males, Paul's dad was one of 7 boys the strange thing was his dad never grew up a bedwetter.

All of his 6 brothers did most were dry by 18 except his brother Randall who still wets his bed per Rebbecca.

Of the three sisters in his mom's family Rebbecca is the lone one still wetting her bed. Both her sisters were dry at about 17.

One sister was murdered, that case is still unsolved. Rebbecca is also the oldest of the three sisters. 

After Paul proposed, Hermione whispered something in Rebbecca's ear who smiled and said "That can be arranged!" 

They were given their nighttime bottles soon Paul was asleep and then Hermione crawled into his bed and drank hers.

Paul awoke and saw a beautiful woman in bed with him .

Both were drugged to help them sleep and both were given diuretics they both were soaked when they awoke.

"Is this what you asked when you whispered in mommy's ear?" Paul asked?

"Yes and no, said Hermione, I asked her to let us sleep together drugged of course, the diuretics were her idea."

"Trust mommy," said Paul.

About that time Susan came in good your up, did mommy spike your bottle as well I wet my sheets even.

Hermione saw Susan's backside that was wet.

She moved and had the same thing her backside was wet as well. Mommy came in with a smile on her face "Are all my little babies all soaked this morning?"

Paul was allowed to shower.

Mommy took the two girls into the bath and bathed Susan and Hermione together.

Afterwards they were rediapered Hermione heavier than Susan after Breakfast Paul and Hermione packed the car and were getting ready to leave,

Susan didn't want Hermione to leave "I finally get a sister I love and she has to leave!"

"I'll call and talk to yo every night I swear," said Hermione.

"I know but I'm still going to miss you," Susan said starting to tear up.

"Listen, you'll see me when your brother and I get married!"

"I know you'll invite me." Said Susan.

"Invite you? Your going to be my Maid of Honor!" Said Hermione.

"I am asked Susan in disbelief?"

"Of course, said Hermione, I wouldnt have anybody else but my favorite sister as my Maid of Honor!"

Hermione kissed Susan on the cheek and she got into the car and left.

Hermione thought as they drove away I'm really going to miss Susan, she really is like a sister to me.

She thought about when she met mommy and mommy spanked her, I was ready to walk back to Phoenix, now she really is mommy!

• Like 1

Within a few hours they were going past Reno.

Last chance to marry Paul really quickly Hermione thought.

Before they knew it they were past Reno.

There were several little towns that had casinos and wedding chapels before they hit Arizona.

Paul was worth waiting for. 

They finally hit Phoenix and Paul dropped her off and she went into the house.

Her mom awoke and came and asked how her trip was.

"Fantastic!" She told Betsy all about Paul proposing.

She told her about Susan, "Even though I just met her I feel like I've known her forever.

She feels like one of my sister's, does that make sense?'

"Perfectly, said Betsy. When I met your father it was like we had known each other forever, even before we met,."

"But mom I'm not going to marry Susan!"

Betsy smiled, "No but it looks like your going to marry her brother aren't you?"

"Yeah, I sure hope so."

• Thanks 1

It was like in one of Paul's stories.

Hermione started wearing diapers in the day time just so Paul was very happy.

Not only so she wasn't feeling like she wasn't the only one, Paul wore his as well. 

Hermione was known to wet them even, but unlike before she didn't soak them to the point of no return.

She decided that urine soaked pants or dresses as the case may be now weren't good for business.

They were pretty handy for those days that she had to stay behind during lunch to answer phones.

Inevitably she ended up wetting them pretty heavy those days.

This wasn't lost on an admirer other than Paul.

Old Mr. Kessler was noticing she wasn't doing the pee pee dance like she used to, could she be wearing diapers, he thought? He was going to find out. 

One day Hermione needed to change and Mr. Kessler was nice enough to man the phone.

She had snuck a diaper into the pocket of her dress.

She had extras in her purse she wasn't gone that long.

After her change.

She also noticed some blood in her diaper, yep, she thought that time of the month for Aunt Flo to come to town.

Just before lunch, she decided that this was going to be a bad period. She was hit with the cramps some of the worst she has had in months and months.

She wished she could of gone home.

But it was her turn to stay during lunch.

She had packed her a Tuna Sandwich, but that didn't sound good as it had that morning.

She had her Midol to take the edge off. 

During lunch Mr. Kessler Sr.  Stayed behind.

Unknowingly to Hermione while he manned the phones he also rifled through her purse and found her other diapers.

While she was answering phone calls and taking notes for other lawyers. Mr. Kessler Sr. Came and talked to her.

She thinking she was alone, him showing up scared her for a second she felt her diaper warm from having the piss scared out of her. 

Mr. Kessler talked about "His girls, and she was one of his girls.

He told her she was the most beautiful girl that he had that worked for him."

She tried to remind him that she was engaged to Paul, one of his lawyers.

This seemed to upset Mr. Kessler, he said "Girls that don't know their place could find themselves in the unemployment line, as well as their future husbands!"

Hermione being some what naive, wondered what he was talking about?

• Confused 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Paul was getting flack from his boss Mr. Kessler about his girlfriend not knowing her place.

He asked "Was she rude to you or something?"

"No, she just needs to learn who is boss around here!"

Oh so she stopped your attempts to feel her up thought Paul, good for her! 

Jeff, Darla, and Olivia arrived in Phoenix.

Her own brother seemed more glad to see her husband than her and to meet his only Neice!

She knew Jeff and Chris are close.

Jeff felt like he was being black listed by his team, he felt like an outsider, he just didn't feel like he was trusted by them anymore.

Up until recently he loved playing for the Patriots.

Now he still loved football but he felt they were trying to get rid of him.

Chris was a player like him and maybe they could figure out what he could do.

He thought that maybe he would be out of football the next season.

The Patriots owned his contract they decided his life.

Needless to say he was scared.

If it had been him no big deal, but he had a wife and a child to support now.

He had a four year degree in engineering, but nothing beyond that, he needed a master's or a PHD to do anything with that.

He had invested a good part of his salary and had savings they would be fine for  a while, but they would have to sell his house in Massachusetts. 

Chris took him for a run and talk to him, Jeff told him "That Miami, Dallas and San Francisco were interested in him last season, he didn't know if they still were or not.

Chris told him "The Raiders are interested in you as well."

"No way said Jeff!

Chris told him about what they asked him about you.

"They feel the Pats aren't letting you play up to your potential."

"Really, said Jeff I agree with them!"

• Like 1

Hermione and Paul had set their date for the wedding it was still quite a few months away.

In June, just before Chris and Jeff have to be returning to Oakland and Foxboro.

Paul and Jeff hit it off and Jeff was to be his Best Man. 

It was just verily February. June was still 4 months away.

Betsy went into planning mode.

Paul had all kinds of ideas, he was a member of the local Golf and Country Club he had arranged to get the Ballroom at the Club for their reception.

He had ordered Ice Sculptures and lots of other expensive things including a live band just what he has planned already is like $37,000 already and the invitations Food, and dresses, tuxes, were not even bought or rented yet.

Hermione overheard her parents talking and they were talking about taking out a second mortgage on the house to pay for it since the brides family are the ones to pay for the wedding.

Hermione felt bad for her parents her and Paul's wedding was going to bankrupt them!

On their date, Paul noticed that Hermione was unusually quiet. He asked her "What's wrong?

"Paul I love you but our wedding is going to bankrupt my family.

I understand that you have the lawyer image to keep but, my parents are talking about taking out a second mortgage just to pay for our wedding!"

"Why would they do that," asked Paul.

"It's the brides family's responsibility to pay for the wedding!"

"But I'm the one who ordered all this stuff, shouldn't I be the one that pays for it?

I know it the brides family that pays, and I know that your brothers and sisters marriages were at your church and stuff to keep the costs down low.

But my family expect a grand affair.

I will tell you what I will do everything that I order or get like the country club, band the ice sculptures I will pay for your family gets everything else!"

"Do you have that kind of money," asked Hermione?

"I have over $20 grand in the bank. Plus I have my friends Mr. Visa, Mr. MasterCard and Mr. Discover Card! Each with at least 15 grand one with 25 grand."

Hermione said "But that will put you in debt for when we get married!"

"You forget I get my inheritance when I get married. That's over 250 million dollars, I can pay my cards back then!" Said Paul. 

For their date they went to the country club and Paul paid for the things he ordered that night.

Hermione loved Paul even more. 

• Thanks 1

The invitations went out, Hermione knew it was wrong, but she sent one to her old tormentor she had when she was in a group that called themselves the Bedwetters.

In order to be a member you had to be one.

Well, there was Carla she had been a member when they were younger.

But had stopped being a bedwetter in Jr. High School. She still associated with them.

There was Bobbie another girl she stopped at about the same time as Carla but she turned her back on her old friends.

It was like she denied that they had ever been friends.

She never teased them but she didn't stop others when they were. She sat and watched, never joined in but never said anything.

She just sat there and showed no emotion.

There was Mellissa she wet her bed until their Sophmore year.

Even after she stopped wetting her bed she was an honorary member. She was still one of their great friends.

Sarah Dinsmore was the biggest teaser of the Bedwetters calling them names. She pulled Hermione's pants down, showing the world her soaked diapers on every occasion she could sneak up on Hermione and do so.

Then point and say things like "Look at the little soaked baby!"

"What a wetter!"

"You look a bit old to be still pissing yourself like that!"

Plus dozens more.

There was a boy that was a Bedwetter named Norman. Sarah used to tell her that her and Norman were destined for each other.

"You can't do any better! You'll just make more bedwetters in the world!"

Norman was nice but he was the fat boy and had really bad acne. Hermione didn't find him all that appealing.

It was the same for him he didn't find "The Mess" all that appealing.

They were good friends but just didn't see each other in that way. 

Here she was catching herself a millionaire lawyer that wasn't a Norman. 

She wanted to rub Sarah's nose in it.

Just to prove her wrong.

Sarah had also got herself mixed up in drugs after High School.

Her life had gone to crap. This was Hermione's turn to rub it in!

• Like 1

Funny how things turn around in life like that. You know someone who is messing with you all you have to do is hang in there and wait and eventually they will get what they have coming to them. 

• Like 1

The invitations have been sent.

Hermione couldn't wait to see Susan the wedding was about 3 weeks away and Susan and Mommy will be coming along with Wanda, she was Paul's sister after all.

Mr. Kessler actually had Hermione cornered the other day and copped a feel of her diaper she was wearing.

She wore them for Paul but she thinks Mr. Kessler enjoys them just as much, if not more.

Not that Paul had ever tried to fondle her like Mr. Kessler has numerous times.

Paul was not a horny old man like Mr. Kessler.

He didn't think women were put on this earth for his enjoyment.

For a law office, there was a lot of Sexual Harrasment happening.

Paul had already decided after he gets his inheritance he was going to start his own firm and take anybody that wanted to go with him they had a job where Sexual Harrasment wasn't the soup of the day, especially the females, he was ready to take all of Mr. Kessler's as he sees them, toys away!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

As the date came closer and closer to her wedding to Paul, Hermione became more preoccupied with things in her head.

Clients even noticed that she seemed distant and her mind was not on her job.

Paul and Hermione were going to San Francisco for their honeymoon Mommy/ Rebbecca had invited them there she promised not to bother them much, Mommy was happy that Paul had met a good girl like Hermione.

Paul had a crush on the neighbor girl Shauna.

Rebbecca had seen him staring at her, she actually was quite cute.

She was more developed in the chest area, she was also more developed than most girls her age.

Rebbecca had seen him staring at those as well.

She also saw one night as her window and Shauna's window were about even.

In the dark she saw Shauna put a diaper on.

She never knew Shauna was a bedwetter.

She also saw Paul sneak out of the house through the back door he was sneaking up to get a free shot of Shauna.

From her vantage point she could see them both and they couldn't see her.

She saw her son watching Shauna undressing and putting on her nighttime diaper.

His hand was inside his own diaper and she couldn't actually see what he was doing but it was moving in a rhythmic motion.

"The little shit she thought, masturbating to the neighbor girl in her diaper." 

Looking out she could see that Shauna was doing the same thing.

After she was done she saw her reach over and turn out her light.

Next morning Shauna got up and Rebbecca saw her wet her diaper that up until that time had been dry.

Rebbecca wondered did she need them and just woke up dry and just use it because she had to pee?

She then heard Shauna yell out to her mom, "I wet my bed again, mom, sorry!"

The little poser.

She watched Shauna and Paul for about a week.

Paul snuck out and watched her undress put her diaper on and crawl into bed.

He was with his hands inside his own diaper masturbating.

Every morning except one she woke up and pissed her diaper.

That one day she woke up wet, that look on her face, sheer terror at being wet already.

"Welcome to the bedwetters club missy!" Rebbecca thought.

Now Shauna's mom Bess, was one that appearances meant more than the truth.

Bob her husband was screwing his secretary Babs, as he called her. For her looking like the perfect wife was paramount.

What would the neighbors think if it were to slip that her her teenage daughter still wet her bed, everybody pretty much knew her family were bedwetters.

For Rebbecca it didn't matter, she couldn't give a rats butt what others thought of her.

Not so with Bess. 

She had Bess over for coffee one day.

"Umm how do I say this Bess?

I've noticed Shauna has been wetting her bed as late, just like my kids do.

"How do you know that?" Asked Bess?

"Well from my room I've seen her diaper herself and wake up wet almost every morning like my kids do."

She knew this was the way to needle her.

Bess thought that her and her family were pretty common, and referring to Shauna as a common bedwetter like her kids was pissing her off.

It didn't matter that her husband and his company were not worth half of what Rebbecca's husband's company had been worth before his death, they were common people.

Shauna wetting her bed put Bess on a level with Rebbecca and her kids, common bedwetters. 

That afternoon she heard noises coming from next door.

Bess was having shutters that locked put on the Windows of Shauna's bedroom.

That night she saw Paul to out and when he saw the locked shutters he looked disappointed.

She saw him move around trying to see if there was a way he could see in.

Defeated he returned to his room.

A week or so later she heard yelling from behind the shutters.

Seems Bess had caught her daughter waking up dry and wetting herself.

• Like 1

This was in the first, just a bit earlier or later I can't remember which.

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

I didn’t remember this part. Could have just been something I let slip by the first time or you could have added some new content. 

• Like 1