LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It’s A Family Affair

Arthur Mitchell had known Betsy Allen since grade school.

It was almost destined for them to get together as they were not only neighbors but we're the two in school every year that seemed to have the most wetting accidents.

Well why not they were the kids that their parents seemed to have to wash wet sheets for every day because they couldn't seem to keep their's dry.

Arthur's and Betsy's mother's were talking and found that both of their kids were nighttime wetters and either or both would almost daily come home from school wet or would be wet before supper.

Both were happy to have a sympathetic ear to discuss the raising of bed wetters, and pants wetters.

They had tried punishments, no liquids after 1800 hours or 6 pm, getting them up at different hours of the night to go potty, rewards, alarms, medications but nothing seemed to help.

Betsy was even called Betsy Wetsy by the other kids and her siblings, that really didn't seem to bother her.

Finally both mother's started to diaper their kids day and night which didn't cure them but helped them seem to fit in better at least the other kids quit calling Betsy; Betsy Wetsy other than her siblings who continued to call her that.

About the time to start Junior High School both mothers took their child out of day time diapers, but both would either wet on the way home or later during play.

But more often than not would be wet at school still so the diapers and plastic pants went back on until high school at least, both mother's thought that they would try it again then.

Besides they were still wet at nights and between them both had not had more than a handful of dry nights since they were kids

Since their mothers were so close Arthur would go over to Betsy's house with his mother or Betsy would go to Arthur's house with hers.

They were left alone most times and the two mother's were oblivious to the budding romance between the two teenagers.

Each knew the others secret of what they wore to bed and what they were wearing in the day because when the mothers talked it was as if the kids weren't right there so when the discussions for day wetting and bed wetting each child knew the other was in the same leaky boat so to speak. 

This continued through Junior High School and when mom's took them out of diapers in Senior High School, the day wetting had improved but there were still accidents during school.

But it was decided to let them stay out of day time diapers, nighttime was a other issue entirely.

Neither showed any progress what so ever in that department.

In fact, the only change had been the size of the diapers and plastic pants used meaning bigger sizes.

Both Arthur and Betsy attended a local College because of their bed wetting decided campus life was not for them.

During this time though they were dating and falling deeper and deeper in love with each other.

They knew that each other still were bed wetters.

Arthur had never called her Betsy Wetsy, telling her it would have made him a hypocrite of he had.

Since they were both over 18 they planned on marring each other after college.

Arthur got his degree in computer engineering while Betsy graduated with her degree in nursing.

Arthur was about 5 foot 10 and was a redhead that bordered on orange he weighed about 135 he looked skinny but was pretty tough as his brothers used to tell him "I'd rather be dead than to wet my bed and be red in the head."

After a few years his brothers never picked on him after he'd inflicted bloody noses, fat lips and a few black eyes.

Wetting his bed had made him tougher he was sure of it.

Betsy was a redhead but not orange like Artnur's, hers was more a copper color and people would say she was cute bordering on beautiful but she had an innocence about her that seemed to make her even more beautiful.

When they told their parents that they planned on getting married their parents thought it was a joke.

Both were still wetting their diapers at night and looked like they would forever.

They brought up the point "that since they were still wetting at night how much luck do you think we would have if we were to date other non bed wetters?"

"We would probably never marry and continue to live at home until we're your age!"

Both sets of parents had never thought of it like that, but the more the kids talked it made sense.

Besides the parents could see the love that they had for each other, and decided that they at least deserved a chance.

They were married on Valentine’s day the following year. 

About Christmas time Betsy informed Arthur that she was expecting their first child she was about 2 months along.

Arthur couldn't have been happier as a matter of fact he was over the moon.

When he remembered a statistic that if both parents were bed wetter there was a 70% chance that their kids would be, he wondered what the odds were if both parents were still active bed wetters.

He brought this fact up to Betsy who said "if they do are we going to love them any less?

Arthur said heck no! 

Betsy said "We will understand more of what their going through right?"

Arthur could only agree.

Betsy said "And If they don't have a problem we will teach them to not make fun of the ones who do, including us!"

About 7 months later Betsy gave birth to a hefty 13 pound baby boy in mid July that they decided to call Christian after Arthur's grandfather, who went by Chris his whole life.

Chris was always big from birth until, well just for ever!

Of course he was a bed wetter, but that never stopped him he grew up played football and was a dang good linebacker.

Went to college was drafted by the Raiders in the 2nd round had to wear diapers at night because he still wet his bed.

No one ever made fun of him because he was so damn big.

Some kid on an opposing team while playing football in high school said "I want you bed wetter!"

Big mistake, too bad, Chris sacked his Quarterback twice.

Once he pushed the guy into his own Quarterback making him trip his own guy for a loss

No one ever called him that again.

About 4 months after Chris was born Betsy informed Arthur that she was pregnant again and one more time Arthur couldn't have been happier and was still over the moon.

She was was again about 2 months along and at the last of April gave birth to not one but two, a girl and a boy.

They decided to name the girl Darla after Betsy s grandmother.

The boy was a bit harder until Betsy noticed a pattern emerging we have an Arthur, a Betsy, Christian, Darla, so this has to start with E.

They named him Ephraim.

They got lucky Ephraim wasn't a bed wetter but Darla was not so lucky now they had 4 bed wetters and 1 that didn't. 

Betsy taught Ephraim that since he was the only child that didn't have problems with bed wetting that he shouldn't make fun of those that do.

One night she heard Ephraim making fun of his twin sister Darla calling her ‘Pissy Darla’.

Betsy took Ephraim and put a diaper on him and told him "This isn't coming from until morning, get used to it.

Ephraim thought that it was a Joke so he wet it so mom would Take it off.

“Look at me I'm Pissy Ephraim,”  and asked mom to take it off. 

Mom said "No, I told you it isn't coming off until tomorrow morning!” 

Ephraim said “But mom I've already wet it to be Pissy Ephraim!” 

“That's too bad you can sleep in it and find out what it feels like to be real bed wetter like the rest of your family then.” 

Ephraim figured out that he had gone too far.

Trying to sleep was almost impossible; the heat and sweat tended to make him more uncomfortable, so he wet it again and it felt somewhat better, not good.

He woke up and went into the bathroom and turned on the light, the light hurt his eyes because he was used to the dark, ouch he said as his eyes started to adjust to the light.

He lifted up the toilet seat and began to pee looking around he saw the clothes hamper, and the sink and tub, the shelving over the toilet.

Dang this pee felt good, then he remembered that he had a diaper on, wait......!

He woke up and the diaper was soaked and had leaked and there was a wet spot in the middle of his bed.

That was just a dream, but it seemed so real the light hurt my eyes even.

Then he really got worried I have to sleep in my bed and it's wet.

Do Mommy and Daddy, And Chris and Darla go through this every night?

It's harder to be a bed wetter than I thought, I'll never tease them again.

After Darla and Ephraim were born Betsy did not get pregnant again for 2 years then she gave birth to triplets this time 2 girls 1 boy the oldest girl fell in line was named Frances, the boy was Gary, and the girl was named Hermione after a good friend of Betsy's growing up!

Frances was the only one not to follow in her parents footsteps and wet her bed the other 2 again weren't so lucky. 

With about 2/3 the family are bed wetters the Mitchell's got back to being a family.

When Christian was a rookie for the Raiders he was drafted in the second round because the Raiders picked up a Quarterback from LSU in the first round.

For some reason he had it in for Chris.

When he found out that Chris was a bed wetter he got plain mean, hung Chris's wet diapers out the window on media day, for everyone to see.

The QB thought that he was hot stuff, because he was a first rounder.

He never missed a trick trying to humiliate Chris even as going as far as the old hand in the water, piss trick. Didn't take much for him to pee his diapers as he used his cell phone to tape it!

What he didn't know was Chris may take a little ribbing about his bed wetting, but the QB was way out of line.

The next day at scrimmage Chris wouldn't let him get a pass off sacked him three times, knocked down 4 passes and stuffed up the line on a QB sneak he couldn't get anywhere.

On ESPN they started talking about what a bust the QB was for the Raiders, but how impressive their new inside linebacker, Chris Mitchell was the talk is they should of taken him first and let the QB fall to the third or fourth round and saved themselves a lot of money.

Back to you Dan! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Somehow the tape of Chris wetting his diapers made it to Youtube pretty much due to the fact that the QB had posted it there.

Soon everybody in America knew Chris was a bedwetter, at least that's the way it felt to Chris! 

Chris almost quit playing football, he was ready to turn tail and run home.

His mother told him that, yes it was unfortunate that it had come out. She also told Chris he had been dealing with bullies his whole life about him wetting his bed.

Elementary School till now, the only thing that had changed was the one doing the bullying now it was some guy who thought he was gods gift to football!

Chris knew she was right, he also knew that if he let the QB get away with it he would never be able to look himself in the mirror again. 

Something happened instead of being made fun of, people came and told him how courageous he was they, or a family member, or relative, or friend had dealt with or were still dealing with bedwetting.

He was becoming a hero to those that were like himself.

There was a lot more positive than negative.

The QB was being moved down, now instead of being a starter, he had been moved down to a backup then a team member as a third string QB.

Eventually, he fell to the practice squad.

Instead of looking at himself he blamed Chris.

Chris was named as a starter at inside linebacker.

Chris was a hero to the bedwetting population.

He had people following him and the former first-round draft choice came looking for a fight with Chris.

Chris explained that he was the first teammate that hadn't had his back about his bedwetting.

"Let me tell you something bedwetter, the guy said I ate linebackers like you for breakfast in college!"

Chris had enough, "You forgot one thing, this is not COLLEGE, this is the NFL which for you stands for Not Flipping Likely!"

The former QB took a swing at Chris who evaded the punch by ducking under it and came up with a shoulder in the guy's stomach knocking the wind out of him and knocking him on his butt.

With the entourage that Chris had, it was videoed by about 30 phones from all different angles it also made youtube and got a lot more hits than Chris wetting his bed had!

In preseason Chris was unstoppable he was the team leader in sacks, balls intercepted for touchdowns, balls batted away.

They were teasing some of their receivers because Chris had more interceptions and touchdowns than several of their starting receivers.

Watching a game Chris's dad Arthur leaped into the air and came down he felt a pop!

He had torn his ACL in his left knee.

He needed surgery.

It was scheduled for a Monday morning that night Chris was in Dallas to play the Cowboys.

Arthur was glad because the hospital had cable and he would get to watch it!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn’t remember Arthur hurting his knee. I do remember Chris taking the QB down. Hope you can get all of that back. There was allot written. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Arthur had the tv on watching the game in his hospital room a very young, very beautiful,  redheaded nurse wandered in to watch the game.

Chris got to Romo again and sacked him.

"Tsk, Arthur said that's my boy!"

The nurse said, "Mine to I love the way he plays, he's my boy as well!"

"No you don't understand, he's my boy!"

" He's my boy as well, he's my favorite player said the nurse!"

"No, he is my son, I'm his dad, Arthur Mitchell!"

"Get outa here said the nurse, really?"

"Yes, said Arthur he got his wallet and showed the nurse a picture of his family. In the back was Chris Mitchell.

She blushed several shades of red!

"I mean he's my boy in the fact he is my favorite player, also the fact is like him I used too wet my bed.

He is a hero to me!"

"My name is Arthur Mitchell, proud father your?"

"India Taylor, embarrassed nurse!" She said shaking Arthur's hand.

"Don't be we all make mistakes, said Arthur, in fact, I kind of waited too long and I have wet myself."

"No problem said the nurse, I'll go get some clean sheets!"

"No need said Arthur, you'll find what you need in my bag."

She found adult diapers there.

"You really are his dad aren't you!"

"Your name, India, that's an unusual name for a...."

"White girl! I know said India, my dad always wanted to go there  he was kind of obsessed with the country."

"Did he ever get there asked Arthur?"

"No said India he died before he got a chance to go there."

”Sorry to hear that said Arthur.

Do you still have family alive?"

"My mom is still alive I'm an only child."

"Does your mom live here in Phoenix with you asked Arthur?"

"No, my mom still lives in Minnesota."

"So you have no family here in Arizona then?

You do now, the Mitchells are adopting you, it's the least I could do for embarrassing you like that!  

Arthur was visited by his wife Betsy who also insisted that India be invited into their home as a surrogate child.

India loved the welcoming of the rest of the kids.

She soon found out that Chris wasn't the only wetter in the bunch he had two sisters and one brother that was like Chris Mitchell.

He also had one brother and one sister that didn't plus both parents were wetters.

She didn't care she felt like one of the family, even if she was a former bedwetter.

• Like 1

India became a permanent member of Clan Mitchell.

She never missed an opportunity to watch Chris play football.

The Mitchell's had NFL Ticket they watched every game That Chris played.

Chris was having a stellar year.

There was talk of him being rookie of the year and possibly defensive player of the year.

It had been several years since a rookie won both.

Chris was being compared to a guy named Dick Butkis he played with the same intensity as Dick Butkis.

Chris had been a runner up for the Butkis award in college it went to one of the best linebackers in college football.

Chris took third his junior year and second his senior year to the same guy who was not having the year Chris was having. 

Soon it was Thanksgiving week the season was half over.

India was invited to Thanksgiving dinner at the Mitchell's.

They were a bit disappointed that Chris wouldn't be here.

He was coming Sunday the Raiders played the Cardinals in Phoenix. 

They had just sat down and was getting ready for saying the blessing on the food when the doorbell rang.

Arthur hobbled to the door.

He came back and asked

"Do you think we could make room for one more?"

Betsy looked a little bit put out and then softened "Because of the season we can make room."

She began to wonder what hobo had wandered off the street.

When Arthur said "Good, because I'm sure this guy can eat a lot!"

It was Chris he picked his mom up and hugged her she said "Put me down you fool!"

She tried to sound angry but she wasn't, she was So glad to see her oldest son.

All the Mitchell's had to say hi to their brother.

They sat Chris opposite India.

He saw her and he couldn't take his eyes off her! 

"Did we have another kid while I was in Oakland? 

He extented his hand, Hello I'm Chris Mitchell."

India was star struck she managed a weak, "Yes you are!"

"You might be?" Chris asked?

Arthur said, "This is Miss India Taylor."

"India what a pretty name, a pretty name for a pretty lady!"

India giggled and snorted, she realized she was screwing up while meeting her hero this wasn't the first impression she wanted to make while meeting Chris, she was blowing it and blowing it big.

She came to her senses and shook his hand.

The blessing was said.

They began to eat.

Chris explained that he had driven all night and needed to get back to Oakland by early Saturday morning so he was going to get a few hours of sleep and then leave again.

He asked India "If she would come to the game on Sunday."

"It just so happens I have to work a double this afternoon and tonight but I will have Sunday off, I will be there!" 

"He told her how to get her ticket and he hoped to see her there."

All through the meal,  both sat and stared at each other, it wasn't a staring contest it was a loving look into each other's eyes searching each other's souls.

Chris had to get some sleep and India had to get to her shift.

He gave her a peck on the cheek and they left.

After she was gone Chris was teased by his siblings "Chris and India sitting in a tree  K -I -S- S- I- N- G....."

Chris was too tired to fight with them besides they weren't far off he had feelings for Miss India Taylor. 

• Like 1

Chris made it back to Oakland and they left for Phoenix. 

He arrived back on Saturday evening.

He called India and they talked.

She had to go to work so she had to go.

She was still coming to the game tomorrow.

Chris couldn't wait to see her, there was a party on Sunday night. If they beat Arizona on Sunday Afternoon they wouI'd be over .500 even if they lost their last few games.

That would be the first time in over 10 years that they had been over .500.

The game they started announcing the teams when they got to Chris they introduced him as a "Graduate of Glendale High School and ASU Chris Mitchell!"

Chris got an ovation from the crowd he was a popular player and with anybody who had been touched by bedwetting he was a hero.

Betsy got a tear in her eye, these people were cheering for her son, to think he almost quit and came running home when he was outed as a bedwetter.

He was a hero to lots of these people because of it he had more support because of the fact he had been outed than he ever would of if he hadn't, the Lord works in mysterious ways.

Chris had a great game, he was batting down balls, sacking Carson Palmer several times.

He stopped a goal line stance late in the fourth quarter that would of brought them within a field goal of tying the score.

If they got the TD and the onside kick. It was a fourth and goal from the one yard line.

They won 19 to 9 he also had a safety, and intercepted for a pick 6 so She had 8 of their 19 points himself.

They were also the #1 defense in football but only #22 on offence. 

At the party Chris took India.

She was wearing a reversed Cardinals jersey.

Chris asked "Whats with this?"

"I have either Vikings jersey or Cardinals jersey I don't have a Raiders one yet.

So I turned it inside out to show she was supporting the Raiders, sitting in the section where we did I feared for my life wearing the Cardinals jersey."

Chris talked to a guy that left and came back with a white jersey.

That had Raiders on it but wasn't Chris's #58 it was a #2 it had the name of the place kicker on it.

"This a real jersey that the actual players wear.

Not something you get at the pro shop!"

"Thank you!" She said.

Chris dragged her into a hug, she felt like she was getting a hug from a boa constrictor.

She finally relaxed and it made it less painful.

Suddenly Chris blushed and started apologizing. "Sorry sorry sorry!"

"For what?" She asked?

This time she drew him into the hug and kissed him.

She didn't have half the strength that he did she couldn't squeeze him like a boa constrictor, even though she tried.

A few players started to give Chris a hard time this was the first time they had ever seen him with a girl.

He gave them a look that they just as quickly backed down.

An hour later it was time for Chris to leave. 

He said to her "Will you be my girlfriend, and not a friend that's just a girl?"

"Yes" she said very enthusiastically!

Chris pumped the air with a fist and said "Yes!" 

• Thanks 1

Monday, India was out with some of her friends for drinks after work.

There was a guy that came up and was hitting on her.

She wasn't biting.

The guy who was Hispanic thought that she was just being a racist.

"No I already have a boyfriend," she told the guy.

"What does he do for a living," the guy asked?

"He plays professional football.

The guy and her friends even gave her an "Yeah right" look.

"What team does he play for," the guy asked?

"He's a Raider" India said!

"What position does he play?" the guy asked?

"He is an Inside Linebacker," India said with pride!

"That big Son of a bitch?" the guy asked?

India wanted to kill the guy,

"You can get more flys with honey than you can vinegar", she thought.

"No his mother is real nice I've met her," India said.

Nobody even her friends were buying it let alone this guy. About that time TMZ came on and said who is the mystery lady seen kissing NFL Rookie and Heartthrob Chris Mitchell.

They broke away for commercials when they came back

"In Phoenix the other night we were on site and our cameras got this."

It was a still photo of Chis and her kissing.

The next shot was of her face.

The guy and her friends all their jaws dropped it was India! 

The guy was looking between the photo and India he left and walked away.

Her friends were pumping her for information about Chris and her dating, how they met, how serious it was?

Her phone rang it was Chris.

"Hey just seen TMZ, sorry to drag you into this mess!

We have PR people that handle this stuff tell us how to deal with the media, I know you don't have any PR people."

India said "Don't be I was being hit on by a guy, him and my friends didn't believe me until they saw it for themselves.

Now they are believers."

"Another reason I called is because in another week we have our bye week, I would like to invite you to Oakland to spend the week here with me?" Said Chris.

"I would love to Chris I have some time I have to use up before the end of the year, I will have to price flights and things like that."

Chris said "We have a travel agency I probably can get that stuff for you cheaper, let me handle that stuff.

I have to go got another call I will talk to you later!" Chris hung up. 

India's phone rang a few seconds later.

It was her mom.

"Hi mom what's up?"

"Apparently you, there I was flipping through the channels and all of the sudden I see a picture of a girl that looks like my own sweet daughter, imagine my shock when I see it is my own sweet daughter kissing a mountain!

Why didn't you tell me me you were in a relationship?"

"It just kind of happened mom, I only met him at thanksgiving.

He invited me to the game and the party afterwards and then BANG were kissing.

I didn't even know that photo was taken."

"I have to admit her mother said he is definately cute!

Any other plans? Like are you two getting married soon?"

"Mom that was our first and only date so far, looks like I might be going to Oakland to visit him in a week or so."

"Be careful he looks big and strong enough that if he wants more, he can just take it."

"Mom, it's not like I'm a virgin anymore!"

"Exactly he might think you're easy!"

"Mom, I don't want to have this conversation!"

"Okay dear just keep me advised if anything happens.

You know if you marry this Raider us Viking fans will have to disown you?"

"Thanks mom, always knew I could count on you!"

• Thanks 1

A week later India was on a plane to Oakland, she asked Chris to just stay at his place she didn't want a stay at a hotel.

They landed in Oakland.

As India got off and was making her way through towards the baggage claim area she saw him.

Chris was larger than life.

He was in a pair of sandals, shorts, and a big dog tee shirt, sunglasses, he looked more like a surfer dude than a football player.

He also had about 3 or 4 days worth of growth towards an orange beard. 

She could tell he was trying to blend in with the crowd, be inconspicuous as he could but at almost 6 foot 6 and 305 pounds it wasn't easy.

Chris was always having somebody come up talking to him, shaking his hand, or wanting an autograph. 

She was in his arms giving him a kiss.

She could see flashes from cameras and phones as they kissed.

She got her suitcase and had to use both hands to kind of lift it and it made you waddle from the weight.

The suitcase was brown and had been her dad's it wasn't a cloth one or light but one of those old molded plastic Samsonite ones that weighed a ton empty.

When you put clothes in it.... Chris took it one handed and made it look light! 

They got to Chris's condo about 20 minutes later.

He got her into the guest room and she unpacked her clothes.

They met back in the living room and India asked "What's on the agenda for tonight?"

"I have a banquet that we have to attend," said Chris.

"Great sounds stuffy, can't we skip it," asked India.

"I wish, said Chris but I'm giving a speech!"

"Oh," was all India said.

"Did you bring a dress that you can wear," asked Chris?

"Why yes I did, in case you took me somewhere nice for dinner.

I wasn't expecting a banquet."

"Well the team set it up, they requested me," said Chris.

"Great to see my boyfriend is in demand, said India.

What are you talking about,"asked India?

"How bedwetting has influenced my life for the better," said Chris!

"It's influenced my life it gave me you!

Said India.Your my hero, that's why I always had a thing for you, said India."

"I didn't know you wet your bed, said Chris!"

"Until I was 17 said India!"

"Really, no wonder I love you, said Chris!"

He hugged her and kissed her.

"I got to get ready so if you need the shower their is one in the hall bathroom."

They went their separate ways.

India came out in this Kelly Green dress it matched her eyes.

With her red hair it looked even better on her.

Chris came out in a tux it was black except the shirt and jacket which was white the cumberbun was silver!

It looked good on him.

"Wow! You clean up very nicely, Said India!

You look like you stepped off the pages of BGQ.!"

"What s BGQ., asked Chris?"

"Big Gentleman's Quarterly, answered India!"

"You look pretty good yourself, love the dress, said Chris! You look hot in it!"

His phone rang, he answered it.

"We'll be right down.

The Limo is here." Chris said. 

He held his arm out and she took it they left.

For India this was a first, she had never rode in a limo before. 

They arrived at the Ritz- Carlton. There was a sign saying Welcome! GOUA!

"What's GOUA, asked India?"

"Greater Oakland Urological Association, said Chris."

"Urologists, said India?"

About that time a perky blonde came up and said "Welcome Mr. Mitchell I'm Dr. Susan Abbot!"

Chris said "Call me Chris, Mr. Mitchell is my grandfather, or Father!"

"Okay Chris, it is then.

We're going to eat, then well have a few boring lectures about breakthroughs in Urology, then you will be our final speaker of the night!

Thank you for coming, I can't think of a better speaker than you for this subject.

We're very happy and thrilled at your agreeing to address us." 

The evening went as outlined they ate dinner it was Salmon and rice pilaf.

Then, doctors got up and spoke Chris was totally bored!

Everything was over his head.

India understood most of the medical terms but she is a nurse. 

Finally it was Chris's turn.

"Thank you for giving me that snack you served was very delicious! (Laughter from the crowd).

Growing up I never considered myself different.

I come from a family of bedwetters and persons that have had daytime problems with wetting.

My parents, and 6 kids I have 1 brother and 1 sister that are dry sleepers of us 4 kids left, I'm the only one with out a daytime problem.

Growing up I had friends that were like me, even my first girlfriend that I had since Middle school wet her bed.

As I got older there were fewer and fewer of my friends that were bedwetters, until I was the only one left, including my girlfriend.

Our mother the Philosopher of our family used to tell us "Bedwetting is something we do, it isn't who we are,  we define it, it doesn't define us!"

If anything being bigger I was teased more about that than my bedwetting.

In grade school the girl I had a crush on used to call me Lurch or Sasquatch. (More laughter).

I have been more self conscious of my size than ever my bedwetting.

Oh I was teased about that but my size was more blaring.

By the time I was 11 I was as big as my mom, by 13 I was bigger than My dad.

I found that with my size I was allowed to play football.

Turns out I was halfway good at it.

In high school my coach told us "The more you sweat Monday through Thursday the less you bled on the field on Friday." 

He helped me focus my talents and made me better, without him I don't think I would be standing before you today speaking to you.

When I got to be a Junior in High School we played a team.

The guy that I was playing against was the right guard. He was being sought after by several universities.

The first play he pointed to me and said and I quote "I want you the big bedwetter."

Now he was making fun of my size and my bedwetting at the same time. (Laughter again). 

My teammates told me don't listen we got your back!

They did to they jammed him up and I slipped in and sacked their QB for about a 4 yard loss.

Next play, I guess he hadn't learned his lesson, he pointed again and said "I want you, you big bedwetter!"

That time my teammates said we got your back, I told them no he's all mine.

This time I basically pushed him into his own QB making him tackle his own guy.

Another loss it was 3rd and 19.

Their coach pulled this guy he was about ready to come after me swinging, a bedwetter had gotten the best of him twice in a row.

Until he calmed down he sat on the bench.

When he came back in he never talked to me like that and I played one of the best games of the year that day.

I stopped them everywhere they went that right guard looked like a freshman that day.

ASU had came to check out that guy but were much more impressed with me that day.

The recruiter was also surprised that I was only a Junior.

He was salivating to get me into an ASU uniform.

He felt cheated that he had to wait a year to get me.

As you know I did go to ASU, when I told my recruiter that I still was a bedwetter and was apprehensive about going to college for that reason.

He told me did you know how many kids will end up in a wet bed this year?

No I didn't have a clue!

About 82% of Freshman will wet their bed due to stress, or alcohol. Several will be more than once or twice.

I signed with ASU my roommate was a wrestler that was also a bedwetter he was different than I was he could go 2 weeks dry followed by weeks of wet beds.

Unlike me who basically was an every night wetter.

We were roommates for 4 years.

Then I was drafted by the Raiders if I could have chosen a team to play for it was the Raiders!

I was a fan every since I had became interested in football.

I liked their helmet logo!

I was a Raider, then I had a guy from my own team set out to embarrass me.

He didn't have my back, he let everyone know I was a bedwetter.

I was ready to quit and go back to Phoenix.

My mom the Philosopher told me to grow up!

Actually she told me to grow a pair were her exact words! (Laughter from the crowd).

She told me I have been dealing with bullies my whole life, yes it is embarrasing to be out as a bedwetter.

But your stronger than that.

She reminded me when in high school I broke every weightlifting record their was except one, the leg lift I came close, the record was set by a kid that was a senior when I was a Sophmore what bugged me the most was I was 6 foot five and he was 5 foot 3 if an inch.

I came close got to within one rep of him my legs were jelly.

Someone told me I had to move the weights longer than him.

My mom asked me "Did you get better at it?"

"Yeah I had!"

Some times the best person to beat is the guy, or girl that looks back at you from the mirror every day that's the guy you have to beat is the guy that looked back at you yesterday.

Now I'm a jock I know I'm not the smartest guy out there, I think the only words that I understood from the previous speakers was Enurisis and incontinence!

Other than that I just shook my head yes alot! (laughter again).

I brought my girlfriend India with me tonight, to me she is the most beautiful girl in the world.

I just found out recently that like me she grew up a bedwetter until 17 years old.

You guys are the smart ones the Doctors.

You need to work to find a cure for bedwetting.

I will challenge you right now, find out what causes it so you can treat it better so beautiful girls like India here, and big ugly guys like me don't have to suffer with it any longer.

Thank you!"

• Thanks 1

Chris said "When I said that was a snack I wasn't kidding, I'm starved."

He had the limo pull into Chris's favorite Rib joint just a couple of blocks from his home.

He ordered Ribs, Chicken, Sausages, Brisket, Cornbread, and vegetables.

The lady said "Hi Chris I thought that sounded like your order that you normally get!"

Chris waited until he got home and out of his Tux before he dug in!

He was in sweats and a tee shirt.

For India she decided that this wasn't the first time he had ordered from there his tee shirt had barbeque sauce stains on it.

That weren't fresh.

She went in and changed herself into her flimsiest undies she owned it was a purple see through top with see through lavender undies. She put a robe over it for the unvealing later.

She came back and ate a few veggies and a rib or two she had to admit it was pretty tasty.

She washed the sauce off her hands and face.

She came back and Chris had NFL Network on and they were replaying their last game from Sunday.

Chris joked "It's alright I know how it ends!"

He had washed his face and hands as well, he had a different shirt on one without Barbecue Sauce on it.

She undid her robe and dropped it so she was in her flimsy underwear that hid nothing!

She saw Chris's jaw drop, she knew she had a nibble.

What happened next she wasn't prepared for.

Chris said, "I'm ready for bed."

It took her a second to realize he meant he is diapered.

"Can't you put another one on later, she asked?" 

"India it's not just that, you know my family, they pray at every meal they have a meeting every Monday night that has a religious theme.

They go to church every Sunday.

I used  to go with them when I was home.

We believe our bodies are the Temples of our souls, we won't defile our bodies.

I was raised different.

I've never done anything like you want us to do.

I've been taught to respect woman, not to just see them as just sexual objects.

They are daughters of our heavenly father.

I love you but I'm not ready to have sex with you."

"Chris are you still a virgin, India asked?"

"Yes I am, said Chris!"

India was shocked she had never met anybody that would pass up sex and admit that they were still virgins.

Most guys even if they were still virgins would lie, Chris wouldn't even do that.

"I can't say that Chris I'm not. I've..."

"Had sex before said Chris?"

"Yeah, sorry said India if I knew I was going to meet you I would of waited."

"I know said Chris if you had been raised like l had been with my beliefs you would have waited.

I crossed the line once and I got into petting with a girl.

All I could see was the disappointment on my mother's face.

I couldn't go no further."

"I'm sorry I put you in this position Chris, India began to cry!"

"Hey, hey said Chris it isn't the end of the world Chris found a jersey of his he put it over her head to cover her it went to her knees and the collar settled around her breasts.

Her shoulders were exposed.

"Can we cuddle, India asked through her sobs?"

"I think cuddling is allowed, said Chris."

He put his big arms around her.

She felt vulnerable.

"Can I have a diaper I need to feel secure tonight.

The problem is even though I know how to put one on somebody else I've... never worn one that I had put on myself."

Chris got her one of his. 

She reached up and pulled the lavender panties off from under Chris's jersey she laid down and she lifted up the jersey.

Chris looked her straight in the eyes as he put her in her first overnight diaper she  had worn since being a kid.

She laid back on Chris and he put his big arms around her again he turned off his bedroom light and they fell asleep like that with out either having to compromise their body.

• Thanks 1

Chris awoke at what his clock said 0310 hours. He was hearing a woman cry.

He thought his room was haunted for a few minutes and he felt his pulse quicken and the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

He rolled over to turn the light on.

The sobbing woman said "Please don't turn the light on!"

That was when Chris realized that the crying woman was India.

"Okay, he said is everything alright?"

"No, she said I had my nightmare."

"Nightmare, asked Chris, nightmares can't hurt you, they scare you pretty bad but they can't hurt you!"

He heard India sob, chuckle at the same time.

"This nightmare actually happened to me when I was 8, it's something from my past."

"Do you want to talk about it, asked Chris?" 

"When I was younger,  all the kids I knew, were talking about their grandparents, "Grandma and Grandpa took me to Disneyland, or Grandma and I did this or that together."

I felt left out, my mom's parents were killed by a drunk driver when I was 3, I don't remember much about them.

My dad never talked much about his family, I just assumed that they were dead as well.

My dad let it slip one day his dad was still alive.

I talked him into getting in touch with his dad.

He kept telling me his dad wasn't a nice man, he drank a lot.

I pestered my dad and pestered him he called his dad the first time in years they had spoken.

His dad wanted to meet me and my mom.

My grandfather said that he had stopped drinking and was sorry for the things he did when my dad was younger.

We met up with my granddad he wasn't a bad guy, he was actually pretty charming.

My dad and mom went to visit the graves of his mom and sister, I stayed with Grandpa.

I started to explore the house. I came across what I was sure was my dad's room.

I went and sat on my dad's bed.

It crinkled like my bed at home I discovered that day that I wet my bed just like my dad had.

The rustling was his rubber sheet just like mine.

I never felt so close to my dad as I did that day.

I was a little tired so I removed my clothes and crawled into my dads bed.

I fell asleep and, I don't have to tell you what happens when a bedwetter falls asleep."

"You wet it right, asked Chris?

"No, I soaked it, said India one of the most wettest beds I can remember.

My grandfather before he found me was the nicest guy, after he found me he changed and he was different he was slurring his words, he smelled bad.

Now I know it was booze I smelled, to this day when I smell that on somebody's breath I want to puke!

He was saying something that "I was no better than my worthless bedwetting father, and how he had melted his thingy shut so he wouldn't piss his bed anymore, and he was going to do the same to me!"

I had no idea what he was talking about.

He basically ripped my soaked panties off of me.

He grabbed me and held me down.

He pulled out a Zippo lighter and lit it.

I felt the heat on my girl parts, it scared me so bad I wet again dousing his lighter, after the wetting I had done it was a miracle my bladder still had any urine left!

He called me every name in the book and cleaned out his lighter so it worked again.

He grabbed me this time if I wet it wouldn't get his lighter.

I felt that heat again and it was starting to hurt, a girl is pretty sensitive down there.

My dad walked in with my mom.

He saw what his dad was doing, he went white as a sheet.

I heard my dad say you drunken son of a bitch.

My dad punched his dad on the nose.

The sound sounded like cornflakes while you're eatining them, that crunch.

My dad called the cops and they showed up my dad thought he was going to be arrested as well for breaking his dad's nose like that.

The cops said nope, you did us a favor.

We've all picked this guy up several times for public intoxication, the problem is the Justice of the Peace let's him off with time served and he is let go.

This time child abuse is a felony, that's a different court system.

His buddy can't help him this time.

My grandfather was hauled away away he was screaming about worthless bedwetters.

My dad and I talked, my dad said yes he was a bedwetter until he was 14, that was the first time my dad had admitted to me that he was a bedwetter.

He also told me when he was 5 his dad did the same thing to him that he had tried to do to me.

I found out my dad has a burn scar on his penis.

I've never seen it, but it was there.

My family was seeing an improvement in me towards getting dry at night the dry nights were getting more frequent and the wet nights were getting fewer.

After that I wet pretty much every night until I was over 17 years old." 

"Now when I have my nightmare I usually wet my bed.

Tonight was no different.

It was a good thing you diapered me, I seem to have drenched this diaper you put on me!"

• Like 1

Chris just hugged and held onto India his heart was breaking right along with hers.

India loved when Chris would hug her like this, it made her feel so safe.

In her mind she thought "Grandpa why did you do this to me?

She wished now she bad listened to her father when he told her he wasn't a nice man!"

Chris felt her relax once in his arms, she would shudder every so often as a sob would rack her body.

He knew that this was the woman he would marry, he was planning on asking her this trip.

But towards the end.

He was going to find out what ring size she wore, get a ring then propose to her on one knee.

Him seeing her vulnerable like this made it easier, it made him sure that he wanted to marry her.

They had a few things to work out like, would she move here to Oakland or would she stay in Phoenix and continue to work as a nurse?

He knew that he made plenty of enough for both of them.

But he was able to put himself in her shoes, if the roles were reversed, say being a nurse was a multi million dollar job and playing football paid 50 to 70  grand a year, he would still want to play football despite what she made, even if it meant that they had to be away from each other part of the year.

Soon He felt the slow rhythmic breathing that told him that she was asleep, he moved enough to turn a light on he needed to check his diaper to see how wet the was.

He also noticed India's she was wet, but good he was the same.

He turned off the light and returned to sleep himself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chris awoke at 0430 his phone was ringing.

He answered it, Chris was unusual even after he was just awoken he could sound like he was bright eyed and bushy tailed like he had been awake for hours.

"This is Chris, how may I help you?"

Chris knew the number it was the Raider's Main Office.

It was Brenda the Secretary.

"Alright Brenda I will be there, give me 45 minutes to an hour."

"Who was that asked, asked India?"

Chris jumped and felt his diaper warm as he wet himself.

He had forgotten that India was in bed With him.

"Main Office, said Chris one of the local sports casters wants to talk to me.

My name has been put up for Rookie of the year.

They want to know how I feel about it."

"How do you feel about it?" Asked India?

"Do you want my answer or the one the team will want me to give?" Asked Chris?

"What will the team want you to say?" Asked India?

"Something along the lines of, I am honored to be given this opportunity, I would like to Thank the Raider organization to allow me the opportunity to play this wonderful sport.

I also congratulate the other nominees for being allowed the opportunity to he selected with them. I wish them the best of luck!"

"Gee what are you running for an office or what?" Asked India?

"Well my mom would be proud of me if I ever became President, I just don't think she would want me to become a politician along the way."

"You sound like one already!" Said India.

She stood up and was going to go use the rest room.

As she stood the diaper Chris had put her in and she had wet last night during her nightmare slipped off her hips and went down her legs and landed with a plop.

Chris stared at it. It was wetter than it was at 3 am. She had wet it again in her sleep.

"India, did you wet your bed again?"

"No just during my nightmare why?"

"You weren't that wet after your nightmare, Chris said."

"I don't remember wetting it again, India blushed when she said that.

I guess it must of been a hold over from my nightmare."

Chris realized that all she was wearing was the shirt he gave her last night rode up.

The panties she had worn were removed her flimsy nightgown  was on the floor so he could diaper her.

He realized there was nothing between her and his eyes.

He was getting the free tour so to speak! 

He told her to "Go get a shower and he would do the same."

They met in the livingroom he kissed her goodbye and he left.

She rummaged through his cabinets and fridge and  found something to eat.

She went to the living room and turned on the TV she found the interview with Chris.

Sure enough he sounded like a politician.

She smiled to herself.

As popular as Chris is he could be elected president!

President Mitchell.

Wasn't that the name of the president in the movie Dave?

Even though Chris had cable or a satellite dish there was nothing on. She drifted off to sleep.

She dreamed that Chris and her had gone to the Ocean, it was a warm day.

She stepped in the water and it was warm as well. She went out a bit further it was up to her knees.

A wave hit her and her crotch got wet before moving out again.

She thought this feels wonderful she moved out deeper another wave hit and her belly and her breasts felt the warm water.

Chris came to pull her out.

The weird thing was where the warm water was at her breasts it hit him in the knees her mind told her "Thats because he is so big."

Another wave hit, this one wasn't as warm as the last few in fact it was getting a bit cold.

Chris grabbed her and began gently shaking her.

She awoke Chris had her shoulders and was gently shaking her.

She looked up at him and smiled.

She realized that the cold from the ocean was still on her she reach down and found everything under her was wet.

She had soaked Chris's couch.

She had wet what her mother used to call "Knees to Nipples" she was wet from her knees all the way up to her breasts.

She thought "Oh no I've ruined Chris's couch!"

• Thanks 1

India was kind of in her own world, physically she was there but mentally she wasn't Chris talked with her if he stood right in front of her and held her hands so she would focus.

Otherwise she was gone.

A while later she actually came to him and spoke with him.

She offered to pay for his couch.

He wouldn't have it.

"If you haven't noticed that couch doesn't match the rest of the chairs.

The original I ruined, I fell asleep and ruined it myself I got this at the thrift store.

$40 is all it's worth."

"But you've been so patient with me Chris even the trying to have sex with you thing last night, just everything! India said!"

Chris said "To tell the truth I loved the way you looked in those, save it for the honeymoon!"

"Are you proposing, India asked? If you are I accept!"

"I guess I just did, said Chris I wanted to do it right you know have the ring and get on one knee and then ask you.

I kind of jumped the gun."

"I'm sorry I haven't been better company today I feel kind of in a fog. Sorry!"

"I was thinking that maybe we should go and get our rings today, you know get the heck out of the house." 

They went out for lunch at a trendy pizza place it was becoming popular.

The manager recognized Chris and the girl was the one from that tv show he saw a few weeks back.

"She must be a Raiderette one of the Raider's cheerleaders she was in Phoenix and now Oakland she must travel with the team.

She certainly is beautiful he thought!"

He got them straight in and they had a pizza with seafood on it.

It wasn't bad.

India picked at hers.

Then they went to a jewlers and ordered their rings.

Chris said "India don't take this the wrong way but,,,, the way you're having problems with your bladder we should maybe get you some protection."

"Chris, I've been thinking the same thing, I ruined your couch!" 

They went to the medical supply store where Chris gets his diapers from.

They got some in India's size and went home.

Chris cooked dinner that night for both of them.

Steaks and baked potatoes plus a salad.

India was starved she only picked at her lunch.

Chris was a pretty good cook! 

Towards bedtime India came to Chris.

Chris could tell she wanted to say something but she turned red every time she went to say something.

Finally she said, "As a nurse I've diapered lots of other people, including your father.

But I've never had to put one on myself before, I,  I, don't know how to do it.

And I didn't want to embarrass you, you know reminding you that you wear diapers as well."

Chris smiled, "I'm not offended, thank you for considering my feelings!

India looked more at ease now she laid down and Chris lifted up her jersey that he had given her.

He went to work, he looked her in the eye until he had the diaper on enough to cover her female parts then within seconds it was on.

And he stood her up and put her jersey down. 

She went on her tippytoes and kissed him.

She asked 'Can I sleep with you again tonight, I know nothing will happen, but I just need to have you hold me tonight please?"

"I would love to cuddle with the woman I am going to marry!"

They fell asleep in each other's arms. With in moments of each other the both began to wet their diapers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

India had wet her bed now for 5 nights in a row.

She was going to see a urologist when she got back to Phoenix.

Just think 5 nights ago she had been in the company of at least a couple of hundred of em, but it wasn't until later that night she began wetting her again.

That one Susan Abbot seemed real nice maybe she could find one like her in Phoenix. 

Their rings came today and Chris had proposed to her properly, he got down on one knee.

Even that low he was only maybe 4 inches to a  half foot shorter than she was.

She said yes of course, Chris was the guy that she wanted even before she met him, her fantasy.

He proposed at the same restaurant they had gone to the first day the pizza place.

This time she enjoyed the pizza a lot more.

As she kissed him there were flashes going off around her and Chris. 

She was going to be leaving in the morning, even though she hadn't left yet she was already missing Chris.

This past week had been like heaven.

She had dated a basketball player while in college the guy was pretty good he was in the NBA these days.

He was so stuck on himself he made her feel like he was doing her a favor going out with her.

Chris was nothing like that he always tried to make others feel like they were the most important person in Chris's life.

It didn't matter if it was a fan asking for an autograph or a photo, or his own mother he treated everybody with respect!

She asked him about that?

"He told her Without the fans their would be no football, without Football I would just be another big guy."

"She told him about the basketball player she had dated in college he wouldn't give anybody an autograph, he wanted to charge for them!"

"He doesn't understand, said Chris that if you keep the fans happy they spend more and that insures that your team will still be supported by fans.

A few years ago football went on strike it took years to get the fan base back to where it was before the strike.

Besides my mother would kill me if I didn't treat others the way I want to be treated." 

• Like 2

I don’t mind reading this story again, but with every chapter I read I feel so bad for you . All that work gone. I think this had to be at least 50 pages and to loose all of that really stinks. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I don’t mind reading this story again, but with every chapter I read I feel so bad for you . All that work gone. I think this had to be at least 50 pages and to loose all of that really stinks. 

Thank you, you don't know how hard it is to rewrite this story! But i do enjoy visiting the Mitchell clan every so often!

• Like 1

I had saved the original rewrite as a text file through Hermione and Susan together.

I also, fixed it to start a new paragraph with every change of person talking.

If you want, I can send it to you.

• Like 1

Heck if he doesn’t say yes, I will. I wish I had saved it . I am actually considering investing in some thumb drives to start saving some of the better stories. 

• Like 1

Yes if you saved it I would love to get it back!

3 hours ago, howiebabe said:

I had saved the original rewrite as a text file through Hermione and Susan together.

I also, fixed it to start a new paragraph with every change of person talking.

If you want, I can send it to you.

• Thanks 1

It was time for India to return home.

It was also time for Chris to get his mind back on football the Raiders were to be traveling to New England then Denver, the next two weeks if they could win the next two games the final two they could be going to the playoffs, win one and they would be the Wild Card, win both and they would win their division. Lose both and the season was over.

Chris had told India that they would get married as soon as his season was over depending how far they went into the playoffs.

If they made it to the Super Bowl it would be February before they got married. 

India arrived home in Phoenix, she decided to call her mom and tell her she was engaged.

Her mom was happy but had reservations,

"I've done some checking into this man of yours India.

Did you know he is a bedwetter like you used to be?"

"Yes mom I know he wets his bed still, but he is the most kindestest, gentlest man I know.

He is really a big teddy bear!"

Her mom said, "But with your history, your dad passed his bedwetting on to you. If you two have kids they will still be pissing their beds in their 30's!"

"If they do am I supposed to hate them like you hate me for being a bedwetter?"

"Honey, I don't hate you, it's just, just do you want to put your kids through that kind of ridicule?"

"Mom let me tell you something, did you know his parents are still wetters as well?

They had three girls and three boys, there is one girl and one boy that are not wetters, I would like to have you tell me which four that are wetters and the two that are not, I don't think you could do it!"

"Well your Fiance is one everybody knows that!"

Her, mom said! India felt her anger rise.

"Mom guess what so is your daughter again!"

With that she hung up.

Her mom called several times she let it go to voice mail.

She was feeling low about herself and went and talked with Betsy.

"India what's on your mind, I sense something is on your mind, I've noticed it since you came back from Oakland.

Did my son do or say something that upset you?"

"No, if anything it was me that offended him."

"You what did you do to Chris?"

She explained about how she threw herself half naked at him making a fool of herself, this first of many.

"I feel really bad, here Chris is a virgin saving himself for when he gets married.

Most guys won't admit it but Chris is proud of that fact, I can't bring that to the marriage, Chris deserves somebody like him, not like me!"

Betsy said, "You don't know how proud that makes me to know Chris listened to me when he was growing up, you see I tried to teach all my boys to respect a woman, we are so much much more than our sexual parts.

We have brains as well, I tought them we can talk and be friends without havihg to bed us.

I tought my daughter's enough to respect themselves."

"I never got that memo said India, oh, I was taught you shouldn't, but it wasn't re-enforced like in your family."

"India? If it had been taught in your family like it had in ours, would you have waited?"

"Probably yes, said India.

The time that it happened I felt coerced, for the guy I was just a conquest.

Once we had sex he broke up with me.

I thought he really loved me!

After that I thought that's what all guys wanted.

That's why I threw myself at Chris.

Chris surprised me when he didn't bite!

It made me love him even more.

Then I didn't feel worthy of him." India said!

"Chris is no idiot, he probably knew you hadn't lived up to the standards we set for our kids.

He isn't judging you on your past, nobody does or should.

He loves you for you.

That day at Thanksgiving, I saw the sparks fly between you two, that boy is head over in heels in love with you.

That day I don't think it it would of mattered to him if you sold your body as a lady of the night even.

For you it wouldn't of mattered if he had slept with a different girl every day, would it of?" Asked Betsy?

"Not really, said India."

"If the roles were reversed, say you were a virgin and Chris wasn't would you still love him?"

"Yes, she said immediately!"

"Chris loves you it doesn't matter to him."

"There are other things bothering me."

She told Betsy about her grandfather, and about what happened to her and how she continued to wet her bed until almost 18 years old.

Betsy was shocked.

She told her how since that nightmare her bedwetting had returned. About what her mom and her had been fighting about!

Betsy listened and gave her feed back.

"Will you love your children even less if they wet their beds, or more if they don't?"

"No way, said India!"

"Then what are you worried about?

I would challenge her to tell me which of my kids wet their beds and which two dont! She couldn't tell me, other than maybe Hermione with her soaking herself right in front of your mom." Betsy said with a smile!

"I forgot to ask you when are you two getting married, asked Betsy?"

"I dont know when ever Chris's season is over, said India?" 

• Like 1

Thank you Howiebaby!

India was at work when her phone rang it was Arthur!

"How are you doing these days Arthur?"

"Not good at all!

If you havent heard Chris was injured!

He was hit in the knee on his way back to the huddle.

It looks like a set up, like it was on purpose!

Just watch the play its pretty much everywhere!"

India ducked into the nearest room that had a game on.

She saw what Arthur was saying it looked like a set up!

"What a waste the guy said that boy was one of the best I ever coached!" Said the man.

"You coached Chris? Where?" asked India.

"Glendale High School."

"You was Chris's coach?"

"Do you know Chris?" asked the guy.

"Yes I'm his Fiance, we're going to get married after the season was over."

"Yeah you look like the girl in TV that was kissing him! Tell him Coach Wheaten told him him to leave the girls alone and hit the weights!

How did you find out he was hurt?" Coach Wheaten asked.

"Arthur called me and told me," said India.

"How are Arthur and Betsy these days?" Coach Wheaten asked.

I'm surprised Betsy isn't on a plane to New England to kick that guys butt!

She used to scare me at times.

She is a firebrand!"

India laughed "I know what you mean!" Said India!

What are you in for?" she asked."

"Tried to go head to head with teenagers in the weight room and got a hernia for my efforts.

Had the surgery, my blood pressure dropped and I had a hard time not passing out.

So they hospitalised me.

I should of known better, I'm not as young as I used to be."

"Tell them both hi for me.

Tell Chris to take care and get better.

Tell him he hit the jackpot with you! If he don't want ya, send you my way."

India was still worried for Chris.

They couldn't do surgery until the swelling goes down.

He would miss at least a few games.

If it was bad he would be out for the year.

She was praying he would be okay!

• Like 1