LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Noisy diapers

You have to consider some factors here:

1) Do you wear plastic panties (diaper covers) over your diapers ?

This will insulate the noise of the diapers but the panty covers may be even better at making a ruckus of noise especially if made of

hard vinyl - brittle cellophane similar but not very durable materials.

2) Are you planning to wear something covering the diapers like a dress* skirt* shorts shortall onesie etc.

This too will muffle the noise factor especially if very tight fitting * exception to short dresses or skirts doing something but not a great deal to stifle the noise.

3) The bulk (volume) of the diapers worn - the more diapers pads liners worn reduces and compresses the noise so the outer most layer is the only noise source

and if tight fitting may not result in any noise.

4) Lastly any noise you hear is probably your own self conscious thought - there is ambient noise almost everywhere with the exception of a quiet room library reading room.

You would make more noise wearing corduroy clothing than with diapers.

In closing your mommy if she wants you to make some noise while walking or moving about - attach some small sleigh (jingle) bells to your outfit - there will be no escaping that ! 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

Even the noisiest diaper or plastic pant will go almost quiet when the material warms up.

YES that be true - so don't go warming up to wearing those diapers !

On 5/7/2018 at 12:25 PM, Jamiethelittle said:

So mommy usually gets me either Bambino diapers or Rearz princess.   She would like to get me something that crinkles more when I walk. Any suggestions? You 

My suggestion would be for your Mommy to buy you DC Amor Version 2016 diapers.  They are very pink and super crinkly.  Those diapers with a pair of PEVA plastic panties and a loose pair of gym shorts and people will give your crinkly butt a double take....I know through experience.

The LLMedical pink panties make a racket, the material is a but stiff and crinkly

Actually, the crinkle reminds me of either trash bags or cellophane, not of anything persons would wear. Babby panties made a different sound, more "ssshhh"-y

Plastic panties which are big and worn low on the legs and waist sound scrumptious when you walk :wub: Nothing tight over them, they need to move freely to crinkle best :girl_happy: There is a plastic which makes PEVA seem silent in comparison and warmth does not affect that, but PEVA is about the loudest you'll normally find.

One of these days if the mood strikes me I'll break out the sewing machine and make some for sale with my noisy plastic :rolleyes: I discovered this plastic from a now-closed Ebay seller who sold plastic panties made from it. I've seen no others selling them since. It took me years to remember where I'd seen that plastic before but I finally did and I now have enough on hand to make at least a half dozen, maybe more. It's on my bucket-list but I've got a big bucket so no promises of when ;) 

Bettypooh

8 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Plastic panties which are big and worn low on the legs and waist sound scrumptious when you walk :wub: Nothing tight over them, they need to move freely to crinkle best :girl_happy: There is a plastic which makes PEVA seem silent in comparison and warmth does not affect that, but PEVA is about the loudest you'll normally find.

"SCRUMPTIOUS"?! Are you beginning to morph into me? :)

What kind of maaterial is it? PEVA reminds me too much of trash bags

I was always making a bucket list: Until I kicked the habit

• Like 1
On 5/12/2018 at 8:46 AM, Bettypooh said:

One of these days if the mood strikes me I'll break out the sewing machine and make some for sale with my noisy plastic :rolleyes: I discovered this plastic from a now-closed Ebay seller who sold plastic panties made from it. I've seen no others selling them since. It took me years to remember where I'd seen that plastic before but I finally did and I now have enough on hand to make at least a half dozen, maybe more. It's on my bucket-list but I've got a big bucket so no promises of when ;) 

Bettypooh

Sounds awesome, let me know when they are ready!

• Like 1

Yes, the Attends diapers with waistbands make plenty of noise! When I am out in public, it isn’t so bad as there is plenty of background noise. If I am in a very quiet place like say a library, that is when I try to make small movements in an effort to hide the crinkle (or do I?):42_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/7/2018 at 7:03 PM, AbabeBill said:

Plastic pants made of PEVA vinyl will make plenty of noise. 

See, http://www.baby-pants.com/plastic_PantsClassic.php

Yes I would have to agree. My wife picked out the jungle friends ones cause she thought they were cute. I just got them. Oh my. I can't wear these around the kids. The bulky cloth diapers she likes to make me wear was hard enough to hide, but now she can add these for noise to draw attention. I am feeling a love hate so far. I think they are cute and fit nicely. Love that. Worried how she will use them as they are to loud as I walk. Hating that. Not sure if she picked these for the cute and crinkly or just cause they were cute.

• Like 1
On 7/10/2018 at 10:25 PM, NotToBigForDiapers said:

Yes I would have to agree. My wife picked out the jungle friends ones cause she thought they were cute. I just got them. Oh my. I can't wear these around the kids. The bulky cloth diapers she likes to make me wear was hard enough to hide, but now she can add these for noise to draw attention. I am feeling a love hate so far. I think they are cute and fit nicely. Love that. Worried how she will use them as they are to loud as I walk. Hating that. Not sure if she picked these for the cute and crinkly or just cause they were cute.

I once wore the milky white PEVA plastic panties to a social hour at a hotel.  That included walking down the hotel hallway, get into a crowded elevator, and eating at the social hour.  Definatly recieved a look or two.

Years ago I bought some custom made plastic pants on-line that had a cloth Harry Potter outer cover.  Very nice and more of a novelty, but the plastic pants part are the loudest and crincky-est I have ever seen or heard!  They beat out every other plastic pants I have had over the years, and believe me, I have had a lot of different plastic pants!  No way you could wear these even under the heaviest denim jeans and not be heard.

20 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I once wore the milky white PEVA plastic panties to a social hour at a hotel.  That included walking down the hotel hallway, get into a crowded elevator, and eating at the social hour.  Definatly recieved a look or two.

Maybe if you had worn trousers or jeans over the PEVA plastic pants you wouldn't have gotten so many looks at your social hour!  :10_EmoticonsHDcom::29_EmoticonsHDcom::29_EmoticonsHDcom:

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Years ago I bought some custom made plastic pants on-line that had a cloth Harry Potter outer cover.  Very nice and more of a novelty, but the plastic pants part are the loudest and crincky-est I have ever seen or heard!  They beat out every other plastic pants I have had over the years, and believe me, I have had a lot of different plastic pants!  No way you could wear these even under the heaviest denim jeans and not be heard.

Maybe if you had worn trousers or jeans over the PEVA plastic pants you wouldn't have gotten so many looks at your social hour!  :10_EmoticonsHDcom::29_EmoticonsHDcom::29_EmoticonsHDcom:

So true lol.