LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going 24/7

Well here we go! Told the wife last night that I can’t pay for 2 habits. So I have traded cigs to go 24/7 . I’m sure it will be one of the hardest things to do but I love my diapers more. I was surprised that she agreed because her first thought when I told her about diapers was,” only at home”. 

For the start I’m going with Walgreens Cerenity while at work. Then at home I have Crinkles that I love so much. But the Cerenity are breathable and working in a kitchen with no ac in the middle of summer  right in the Carolinas, Hot. Maybe I can get some advice of a thicker cloth backed diaper. Of course any extra advice is welcomed. 

Thanks

Good decision!  Quitting smoking is one of the wisest things I have ever done.

I wear 24/7 and have used the Certainty brand from Walgreen's extensively.  Thankfully I moved on from those and now wear Tranquility Smart Core that I purchase form @LLMedico.com.  Hold much more and quite discrete for me.  Cloth backed and breathable, I manage hot weather with them well, including three days in South Carolina this last weekend.  

Everyone's needs and circumstances differ, I can only tell you what works for me and encourage you to enjoy the trial and error process of finding what works for you!  Best of luck to you!

It is definitely much better for your health being addicted to diapers than smoking.  You made a wise choice my friend.

Wearing diapers permenently takes a lot of patience and commitment.  I hope your wife continues to support you and your diaper dreams come true.

Best of luck on the quitting smoking, as far as going to 24/7 in diapers, I wish you a truck load of luck as it is a huge commitment, a defenent change in your life and life style. 

You will need to carry a backpack ( diaper bag) with extra diapers most of the time, I keep extra diapers in both my vehicles and in the saddle bags of my bike. 

You will be looking at spending somewhere around the same amount of money each month you paid for cigarettes as you will for quality diapers. 

But hey! it’s totally doable, and the rewards are worth the effort. 

best of luck. I decided back in 2013 that I would be in diapers full time - no cheating, no holding back, never looked back nor regretted that decision. Love the freedom from wearing diapers because I don't have to worry when an urge comes, which is very seldom now after so many years in diapers.

All is going well. I’m down from 2 and a half packs to a half a pack a day. Soon it will be zero. Yes as some said it is a big commitment going 24/7. I’m enjoying every minute of it. The one problem I’m having is super worried when I bend over. So I ask if anyone knows the website to the guy that custom makes onesies. I believe that will help a great deal. 

Also the other night the wife asked me if I wanted her to put the diaper on me. Yes I would love that but I turned her down for the fact I do not want to push it. Thanks for all the support. And have a no leak day!

• Like 1

I went 24/7 bout three years ago. I wear medicle prescription during the day and. ComfiDry 24/7s and they have a cloth version. But yes plastic back , (which i have better fastening luck with) xue ha e a draw back i. Heat or hot worm enviroment. Best of luck to you.

Great decision to quite the cigs!  I lost my mother years back to this nasty habit at an early age and have been on a campaign to keep rest of my family away from this habit since.  Have one son in law yet to convince of that.

About the daily wear, I too use your choice of diaper during the day when I can, but as mentioned in other posts, add a belted diaper first as a booster that is easy to change out.  Works very well for me, as I can wear the taped on diaper most of the day as a result.  Good luck with your choice and again congrats for leaving the tobacco behind!

• 2 weeks later...

Well 2 weeks strong going 24/7... I’m so glad I went to fill time diapers but never in a million years thought I could. So true that nobody notices. I believe if diapers are your thing then give it a try. 

As for the cigs well they are not all gone yet. Still have that after meal and after sex craving but that’s a lot better than 2 pack.

• Like 1
On 5/7/2018 at 9:31 AM, willowbaby said:

For the start I’m going with Walgreens Cerenity while at work. Then at home I have Crinkles that I love so much. But the Cerenity are breathable and working in a kitchen with no ac in the middle of summer  right in the Carolinas, Hot. Maybe I can get some advice of a thicker cloth backed diaper. Of course any extra advice is welcomed. 

I would suggest going with a more capable diaper for daytime use if you don't want to be changing every 2-4 hours. Also, the ABDL type diapers are cute, but they're VERY pricey... and when wearing 24/7 diapers can soak up (ha ha) a good chunk of your monthly budget.

I've been wearing 24/7 for, oh, ten years now and have tried a lot of things. Right now I'm using Dry 24/7s as my primary diaper for daily use. I also have several cloth diapers from Babykins and pairs of plastic panties for use around the house and I keep some Depend briefs on hand for times when something thicker and longer lasting just isn't appropriate, they're pretty good for a few hours by themselves, and adding an off-the-shelf maximum capacity bladder control pad to them essentially doubles their capacity. 

Finally, buy a few washable furniture pads to put on your sofa or favorite chair... leaks will happen and these things will save your furniture!

Great advice Darkfinn. For now I am aware of the flow so I can take need precautions. Soon I’m sure the protection will be needed for the furniture. I believe the print adds to the experience for me. Plus the cheaper diaper falls apart within 2 hours and my first shift of the day is 6 hrs. So the  Crinkles does the job. Of course everyone’s needs and wants differ hearing your opinion helps. Thanks