LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

i wanted to find out from others if this has happened to you as well. 

I have been wearing happiest to bed for the last three weeks or so. Every night except for one about two weeks back. I have been able to wet my nappy every night with out a problem. Some night so much so that they were starting to leak. For the first time I woke up dry. Is this normal? What I mean is, after so many weeks being able to wet even though I wake up slightly and let go then go back to sleep again. Bed wetting for me is something if it happens it happens. Im not trying to become a bed wetter but at the same time I'm not stopping it from happening. Is it part of the journey to becoming a permenant bed wetter? 

I did take some pain killer for a head ache before going to sleep which seems to knock me out. I'm still feeling very tired and drowsy from the pain killers. Could this have caused the dry night?

you opinions and or advise will be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Id think being drowsy would more likely cause bedwetting unless the pain killer has some kind of antidiuretic effect. I too take strong painkillers in my case for a neurological illness but I dont recall that they resulted in dry nights.