LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It’s a miracle, they fit! (We’ll sort of)

I went shopping the other day for diaper supplies and other things. I went down the baby diaper isle and picked up a package of Goodnights just because I wanted to see if by some miracle they would fit me. I read on the package the sizing on kids they fit at a certain age. On the extra large pack it said it could fit up to 125lbs. I myself am a little chunky (not much) and I am a little over 125lbs. I decided to give them a try anyway, what better way to feel like a little kid then to wear a diaper or pull-up ment for kids. When I tried them on, I was flabbergasted that they fit me but they came up short on my bum. I put one or two thin boosters in them and they work pretty good for me! When I was younger I used to sneak my little sisters Goodnights, when it got to the point where they would not fit me around the waist anymore I would use Maxipads and staple them length wise to entend them. Now it feels so nice to be able to wear something like that (even if it dosen’t fit my chubby bum all the way...Lol!)

I am only 5 foot 5 inches tall Waynecook52. I used to wish I was taller but I am what I am and I’m okay with it. Thankfully, I am still tall enough to go on all the rollercoasters at  the theme park:lol:!

I had tried them myself.   This led to a rather humorous situation with my wife at work.    She was a special ed teacher and one of their six graders was ready to finally start toilet training.   The parents had sent in the goodnites.   The teacher my wife worked with pulled one out and thought they were going to be way too small for the child.   My wife took it, and trying hard to not say how she knew this to be the case, she started pulling at it saying they appeared really stretchy and they should fit a larger kid.

I like to pull the outer “netting” off to reveille the plastic cover. I still prefer the plastic of an abdl diaper though, it gets so soft and squishy when wet! To me, the plastic feeling of a diaper is more of a babyish feeling then cloth but if cloth is what you prefer, to each his own. As long as your happy in your nappy!