LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi and intro:

Hi everyone.

I am new here I hope you are all having a good weekend. I support unique differences amongst all of us including peoples diverse thinking and lifestyle choices as long as no one is directly harming themselves or anyone else. I found these by accident actually so, I am more curious and interested as a learner on this topic. I have medical issues from prior surgeries that sometimes makes me face incontinence-like symptoms. Stigmatizing as it maybe initially, in the grand scheme of life, things like this and other issues are what you or we as people make them out to be. If we factor life challenges as nothing more than sometimes nuisances given proper tules and training, we, as people can deal with anything. However, if we consume ourselves with our problems, they will burden us every chance they get.

Have a good afternoon.

Hi and welcome Wadsworth. Nice to meet you, and happy you can join us. What you say is very true. We always need to look for ways to deal better, with what gets handed to us. Not always an easy thing to do, but with a place such as this, it can help out some. If diapers become a necessity, have fun and enjoy them!