LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where to buy molicare?

So lately I have been buying my molicare maxi briefs from rearz. But the problem is they are in Canada and it takes over a week to get them! I’m looking for somewhere in the us that sell the blue plastic backed molicare maxi briefs for a decent price. Any thoughts?

I get my Molicare Slip Maxi's from Amazon. Hope this helps. I think you can also get them from Xpmedical.com, but I believe Amazon is cheaper.

northshorecare.com has them. I have bought from them recently and they were the blue plastic backed ones. They ship from around Chicago, IL.

• Like 1

CheapChux has Molicare Clip Maxi's at the best price last time I checked, but standard shipping isn't the fastest. NorthShore prices are good and their standard shipping is very fast. That's where I buy because running out or using store-bought cheapies isn't an option for me :whistling:

Bettypooh

You always have to consider everything- total cost including any shipping, taxes, usual shipping time, and how well the seller handles problems ;) I didn't know WalMart store-shipped these. The two times I did that with other stuff at two different stores they took darn near forever. I don't like supporting them either, but I will shop there when it's my best option :whistling:

Bettypooh

In the UK, Dorset Nursing Supplies.  I've just ordered a couple of boxes of Mediums for £71-90 including next day delivery.  That's 64p per nappy, which I think is a pretty good price for here. You have to tell them you're incontinent to avoid tax, but that's standard in the UK.  Nobody's come to test whether I am or not yet!  Not even sure myself, actually :)

On 5/6/2018 at 1:37 PM, warpiper said:

northshorecare.com has them. I have bought from them recently and they were the blue plastic backed ones. They ship from around Chicago, IL.

Unfortunately, we no longer carry Molicare Slip Maxi (blue plastic) at NorthShore. Our supplier raised prices very high all of a sudden so we had to make a quick decision.

They are still available in the UK, as I just took delivery of some from Dorset Nursing.  You can also order them by phone from Hartmann (but not via their website), as they told me that by email a couple of weeks ago.