LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heavy Wetting Day

Wetting more than usual today. Have wet through an ABU Space and a Bambino Bellisimo in 5 hours. Just changed into a Crinklz Astronaut. Not sure why, might be migraines and spring allergies making my body overwork itself.

Hope you feel better!  Stress does not help, but at least you have plenty of diapers on hand although you may have to sell yourself some from your stock for sale if you run short!

Happens sometimes. A couple months ago I soaked a Molicare Slip Maxi to the point of leaking while standing in about two hours at work. The next Moli barely got me through the rest of the workday and another change was needed for the drive home :o Couldn't find any reason for it, just have to be ready for days like this now in case it happens again :whistling:

Bettypooh

Happened to me the other day too.  On the other hand I've changed just now having been in the same Molicare nappy for 8 hours, 8am till just before 4pm, & even then it wasn't that full.  I've probably drunk more than I usually do too.  Mind you, it's been a warm day here.  Who wants changing time to be predictable anyway?  Not me!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 4:42 PM, DailyDi said:

Wetting more than usual today. Have wet through an ABU Space and a Bambino Bellisimo in 5 hours. Just changed into a Crinklz Astronaut. Not sure why, might be migraines and spring allergies making my body overwork itself.

Yea that's odd.  I can last 12 hrs in an abena lol