LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper baby( private)

Hya123

James was thinking about trying to get out but his hands were useless and he couldn't even use his hands to help himself up. He finally got up but noticed his hands were slippery and he couldn't pull himself out. The baby froze when he hers the voice..

"What no I'm not a baby and I'm not shitting myself!" he said angrily full of embarrassment.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan looked at James. “ did you just say a naughty word now we have to punish you “ Ryan said taking James out the play pen then  marched him over to Hailey. 

“ counselor Hailey the baby said a naughty word” Ryan told her. 

Hailey looked at James. “ really baby James do I need to spank you again” 

Hailey raised her eyebro. “ baby James I trust Ryan. I think your lying and mommy doesn’t like a liver so now he has permission to make you suck on a soapy pacifier then you can come back to get your spanking “ Hailey said. “ Ryan go soap up the baby’s paci “ Hailey said handing it to Ryan. She made James sit on the ground while Ryan went. 

"My name is James not baby James!" he said getting mad watching Ryan run off with glee to do as Hailey told him.

James was not happy with the thought of sucking a soapy pacifier then a spanking.

"I'm tired of you treating me this way take these stupid mittens off!"

The twins walked up to Hailey smiling at James

"Hi ms Hailey does the baby need a spanking?"

Hailey looked at James. “ I’m not going to take those mittens off baby. If I were I would stop while your ahead “Hailey said. 

Ryan came back with pacifier and paddle. He handed it to Hailey. Hailey stood James up pulled his diaper down and started to spank his bottom. “ you better start behaving baby James “ Hailey said scolding Him. She put his diaper out the pacifier in his mouth and put him in the play pen. 

“ you better be good” Hailey said.

James was furious but he quickly found out Hailey was strict so he backed down and did as he was told.

"What no please mommy I'll be good!" he begged as she grabbed his arm un tapping his diaper.

The twins watched in awe.

"Oh my look how small it is he's really a baby!" they said giggling.

James tried to cover himself but after two smacks with the paddle he was more worried about his bottom.

"Owe pl--please St--stop!" he said between sobs.

Once done he laid there docile as can be as she put a new diaper on him.

He made a face as she put his pacifier in as it tasted like soap.

"Mommy its gross!" he cried as he was put in the playpen

"Its gross but now you better suck the pack and you never should of of Lord of used naughty word " Hailey said looking at james.

Ryan looked at james. " that's what you grt. "

Hailey comes back over and takes the pacifier out James mouth. She hands him the bottle. “ drink this baby.” Hailey  said. She waited until he drank some then lifted him out the play pen. “ does baby want to play a game”

James eagerly took the bottle and began drinking like there was no tomorrow! He of course wanted nothing to do with the bottle but anything to get he taste out.

"Wow the baby looks like a natural." One of the twins said.

James made a face but continued drinking.

Once he was free from the play pen he was happy.

"Do I have a choice?" he wondered what she had in store for him probably more humiliation. James thought to himself finishing his bottle.

Hailey brought James over to a pink baby  with lost of baby toys. She sat him down the picked a back she could roll to him. 

“ can the baby roll the ball back” Bailey cooed.

ryan looked. “ I don’t think he can he’s just a wittle baby “ Ryan cooed.

“ oh yes you are baby James now roll the ball to mommy “ Hailey. cooed. She was doing this because the other kids at camp were playing kick ball. Jes was right in the view of every one playing. 

James huffed but he did as he was told cause he really had no choice.

"You happy." he said after he rolled the ball to her.

He looked at the other kids playing and wished he was there instead of wearing a diaper rolling the ball to his sexy mommy!

“ no baby maybe your to little to have clothes on. “ Hailey said going over to  James and taking off his shirt he had on. 

“ now his diaper  was on full display.”

“ okay you better be good or mommy taking it off now how about we go do some arts and crafts “ hailey said putting the t-shirt on James. 

“ hold my hand baby you can’t walk unlesss your holding someone hand “ Bailey said.  There a bunch of girls doing arts and crafts. 

James was happy to have his shirt back on it wasn't long so it really did nothing to cover up his diaper.

"I guess." he said letting her take his head leading him to the table.

He tried to pretend they were boyfriend and girlfriend holding hands but everyone knew what was going on as his diaper clearly told the Story.

The twins were at the table with some of their girlfriends making things.

One girl smiled at James” hi baby James are you going to color “ she said in a cooing voice. 

Hailey sat james between the twins then smiled. “ twins keep an eye on the baby I have some stuff to do. Watch out with the little objects he might put them in his mouth “ hailey said. Hailey smiled at James. “ you be good baby “

"My name is James!" he snapped at her.

He couldn't believe he was sitting by the twins in his diaper and a t shirt.

"I'm not a baby so quit." he said rolling his eyes at such an absurd notion that he might stick something in his mouth like a real infant!

“ no your name is baby James. Now stop acting out before you get a spanking “hailey told him sternly. 

“ now baby James have fun crafting “ hailey said giving him a kiss right on the cheek. She left him with the girl on the table.