LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

thong jeans

But go out in just a diaper and get a free ride and jewelry you don’t get to keep, but your pocket book will be lighter. 

Women run around in warm weather in G-strings , men in speedos.  But low and behold there a nut in just a diaper, we must presacute and prosecute the person to the fullest existent of the law, even if said person is more covered than persons wearing G-strings or speedo. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2018 at 8:41 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

But go out in just a diaper and get a free ride and jewelry you don’t get to keep, but your pocket book will be lighter. 

Women run around in warm weather in G-strings , men in speedos.  But low and behold there a nut in just a diaper, we must presacute and prosecute the person to the fullest existent of the law, even if said person is more covered than persons wearing G-strings or speedo. 

Maybe it is just me, but if I saw a person walking around in just a diaper I would ignore them (maybe admire it :-p)  But, if I got a call about it and found the person, I would do my best to make everybody happy (complainant happy person is gone, DL happy that there is a DL popo who understands.)

On 5/6/2018 at 8:41 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Maybe I want to keep that jewelry for later home use.