LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing pre-wetted diapers,,,

Is anyone else into this? it's really fun having a partner wet a fresh diaper before putting it on, then weeing into it so much it overflows, I mostly use Lady Tena Silhouette so you get an overflow quite easily lol.  I had a fwb that would do this for me, if I didn't over flow she'd squeeze the front of it so it would run down my legs, then drink water and repeat lol. 

For a long time, I have thought on this. I kinda like the idea, but have yet to explore the reality. Not so much the overflowing part for me, but the idea of having to wear a diaper that’s either wet already, or having someone dump their pee down my diaper while I’m wearing them. I can imagine a sort of bullying type thing, where you are being forced to, sit into an already wet diaper. Or, where you have to stand still, while pee is poured into your diaper, front and back!  My wife would be the one, who would be exploring this with me. 

Dont know if it would count, but I use to pour warm water into my diaper. But that was mostly because, it was hard for me to let loose in a diaper, and just to add more wetness to one. 

• Like 1