LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Copyright 1974 Vintage Pampers - Largest size - Sealed NIB

Hi everyone!

I’m currently thining out my vintage collection and am starting to list on eBay.  If you’re looking for some prestine vintage Pampers (toddler size), here’s your shot.  Buy in box, or buy individual diapers!

I have an open box and am able to sell single diapers for those not wanting a full box.  Im happy to discount for those wanting to buy multiples.  eBay link:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=223067394011&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Last, I have sealed boxes still for sale.  Feel free to offer/buy it now from ebay link below. Thanks!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=223067291219&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Mint, sealed box of vintage Pampers in toddler size!  Check out auction for full details and don't hesitate to message if you have any questions about the vintage diapers.

Several more photos on eBay.  Here’s a sample!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

Wow! I didn't realize that. It's very old diapers. It's been over more than 4 decades. How you find that? Don't you still have adult diapers back in 70s?

Yup, very old indeed!

I spend quite a bit of time looking.. sometimes it pays off!  Was definitely lucky to find them in toddler size.  Back then the average potty training age for kids was much lower..  and lots of kids wore cloth.  Definitely a great surprise finding them!

I don’t have any adult diapers from back then - only multiple larger baby sized ones from the 70s, 80s and 90s.  Earliest adults I have are late 80s.

Love Toddler Pampers from the 70's. They were probably the best Pampers ever made.
Not sure if I wore this size since they were introduced in 1972. I would've been 4 going on 5.
Must've worn the ones that required diaper pins before Pampers had the tape on fasteners.
Still would love to have at least one of these. Do you think you will be selling any individually?
If so, that would be awesome. The Pampers box alone without the diapers is a definite keeper.
Please consider doing this at a affordable price. You'd probably have many interested buyers.

Good question.  I have the one open box and i'd entertain selling individuals out of it, but I'd be more interested in selling the entire open box at once.

53 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

I have 5  unopened bags of Bare Bum diapers medium. They are just a little small for me. I'm asking $20 CAD per bag. They sell for 34.99/bag on UBU. In Calgary.

I assume you’re offering this as a trade?  If so thanks, but I wouldn’t be interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you thought anymore of selling any individually?
I'd love to have a couple. Just don't want a whole box.
Please consider it... I think you'd have a lot of interest.

On 5/23/2018 at 9:48 AM, Kari said:

I'm open to it, however I've had quite a few people ask about it, make offers and then disappear.  Gets annoying and makes me want to deal with less people, not more..  haha.  I guess it depends on how many and how much.  Feel free to shoot me a pm with an offer.

• Like 1

New Update:

Not interested in buying the entire box?  Good news!  After long thought I have decided to sell diapers from my open box.  Each purchase is for a “2pk” sample of diapers. 

Link:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F223067394011

On 5/23/2018 at 9:48 AM, Kari said:

Hi Kari - here’s a heads up,  We are now selling “2pk” samplers for those not wanting a full box. A total of 10 diapers will be available aka 5 of these 2pks.

Ive updated eBay links and added additional photos.  I had quite a few questions around how big of a waist will they fit and thought I’d make it easy.  On eBay Ive included a photo with measurements!  **Please keep in mind that everyone’s body type is different and fit will vary!**. These are toddler diapers, after all ;)