LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

You ask her. "Oh! Well, uhh, I umm, you see, I don't actually..."

She already has trust issues. I need to be honest with her.

I take deep breath. "I'm going to show you something. Something I never showanyone but my closest friends."

I lead you back into the bedroom and open a drawer filled with adult diapers.

"Well you see, I have, uhh, bladder problems. That is to say, complete urinary incontinence. These are the only way to deal with it." She pulls down the waistband of her pants a few inches to reveal a diaper underneath. "I was wearing one at the park and all through dinner. But I had to change during your shower."

"So if you want some underwear you're certainly welcome to some. I know it might seem strange to wear a diaper, but I'll be wearing one too. And it's just the 2 of us here. Nobody else will ever know. It's your call."

"Good choice, Kelly! That's one of my favorites as well."

Should I bring it up?

"Umm, one other thing: Diapers can be a bit difficult to put on if you don't know how. So, if you'd like, I could... put it on you?"

"See? You're already starting to trust me, Kelly." I smile and unfold the diaper and lay it down on the bed. "Alright, drop your pants and lay down on the the diaper."

Now THERE'S a sentence I never thought I'd say to a 13 year old!

I'm not sure which one of us was more nervous. Not only had I never diapered another person before, but this person was a 13 year old girl with trust issues! My hands were practical shaking, but I still managed to get the diaper taped up nice and snug.

"There we go, Kelly. How's it feel?"

I stepped back so you could stand up.

My God, she's adorable! I just want to scoop her up into my arms and shower her with kisses and tell her over and over again how much Mama loves her!

Whoa, where are these strange feelings coming from?

Regardless of what I wanted to do, I knew I had to keep my promise of not touching her, aside from the diapering. "Alright, Kelly. Your bed is all set up in the living room. I imagine you must be pretty tired after... everything. But if you're not feel free to watch some tv. I'll be in here on my computer if you need me."