LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

"Well," I was about to ask her to show them, but I suddenly felt like I didn't need to. I was somehow certain she was telling the truth.

My face softened. "I'm so sorry, Kelly." I wanted to hug her, but I didn’t think she'd appreciate that at the moment.

I wanted to help her. I needed to help her. I wanted to scoop her up and hug her and kiss her and tell her I would never let anyone hurt her ever again.

Whoa, where did THAT come from?

regardless, I needed to keep a level head. "Well, that just means you need my help that much more. As I said, if a police officer finds you, they'll take you back to your parents. Which would be a nightmare."

"I know, I know, but you can't simply shut yourself off from all adults forever. This world is run by us. And yes, there are bad ones, but there are also good ones. Just like there are bad kids and good kids."

On the surface it appears to be a fairly normal apartment. One bedroom with a computer desk. A bathroom. A living room with a couch and flat-screen. And a kitchen in which Janey is preparing dinner.