LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

13 year old kelly ran away from home after being abused after the pain she felt in her heart she could not trust adults she did what she could to survive she often slept in the park any time adults got near her she runaway teens often bullyed her. One day a women aproched her kelly planned to run again 

(we will start this soon)

Jane Summers had been out jogging the past three nights and she had always seen this same young girl lying on the bench. At first she hadn't really taken much notice, but now, after 3 nights she realized a few things. This girl had been wearing the same clothes each night and they were starting to look rather dirty. She's been wearing them for a while. And why was she out here alone in the first place? It was dangerous for a young girl to be alone at night! Which can only mean one thing:

She has no home to go to.

Jane stopped before passing the bench and took all this in. An overwhelming feeling of compassion filled her. She had to do something to help this poor girl.

She sat down on the bench, breathing heavily from her run. "Mind if I rest here for a minute?"

Jane sees your nervousness and decides to be blunt. "I know you're running away from home. It doesn't take a detective to figure that out. You've been wearing the same clothes for at least 3 days and your hair looks like it hasn't been washed in quite a while. Do you wanna talk about it?"

You take off running and Jane decides to go after you, fearing that you might be in some kind of trouble.

Since Jane is a Jogger and Marathon runner, plus the fact that her legs are longer and you're probably malnourished, she's able to catch up to you easily. But instead of tackling you or grabbing you, she simply runs up beside you and says "You're not gonna outrun me, kid."

I sigh. "Look, kid. If you don't tell me what's going on, I'll have no choice but to turn you over to the police. Otherwise I'd be breaking the law. But, if I know there are some... extenuating circumstances, I might be persuaded to let you go. Or perhaps even help you in some way. So what's it gonna be? Will you talk to me or the cops?"

"Well, I can't necessarily say I blame you. But you have to trust somebody eventually. There are laws saying a kid can't just walk around unsupervised forever. Especially if you're sleeping on park benches. It's only a matter of time before a police officer strolls along, sees the state you're in, and carts you off to Social Services until they can locate your parents."

"As long as you're under 18 you might as well be 3 by the laws standards." I'm not sure just how much of this was correct, but it all certainly sounds right. And besides, all that matters is that she buys it.

"Can you tell me your name?"