LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

She sits down with you, Holding you close. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and even through the not-so-distant sounds of city traffic everything feels perfectly serene.

(How did you know I was going that direction???)

"Well, well, if it isn't little Kelly Crybaby?"

There standing behind you is your old nemesis Valerri along with 3 of her friends.

Janey jumps up and pulls you close to her protectively. "What the hell do you want?"

"Ah ah ah, language. Who says we want anything? Maybe we were just out for a casual stroll and wanted to say high to our little friend?"

"I think you're being a bit over-dramatic, don't you think?"

Janey notices that they've surrounded you and her and you detect more than a touch of fear in her voice. "Look, we don't want any trouble..."

"Oh, she's your mom now is she? I thought your Mom was a drugged-up Crack-whore?"

"That was her old Mom. I adopted her from her old parents when they went to prison. Which is exactly where you'll all be going if you don't leave us alone!"

"I don't think either of you are in a position to make demands." She says, her eyes full of malice.

Janey pulls you tight against her and strokes your hair. "Shh shh, It's okay, Kelly. They're not gonna hurt us." Then she whispers in your ear "Scream, Kelly."

The other four start laughing and ridiculing you for letting your Mommy comfort you like that.

"Awww, little crybaby Kelly needs her Mommy to hold her! Isn't that just precious!" She teases.

"What do you kids want? Money? I've got about $50 in my wallet. It's yours if you'll just leave us alone."

"Now, Kelly!" She whispers again.