LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you tell someone you still wet the bed?

I wouldn't tell anyone just for the heck of it.  There is no reason for anyone to know.  Now when I knew I was going to ask my wife to marry me, well yeah I told her because it would have been unfair not to.

If there were a fire or natural disaster and I had to stay over night at someones house, I might tell them just so that we can be prepared for any mishaps. Thankfully nothing like that has happened to me.

• Like 1

Last night Mary and I were at the Target and A mother was yelling at her Daughter about wetting the bed and telling her she will start to wear diapers too bed  and she will be paying for it her self! Mary told the mom off telling her she wets too the other woman just did not say a thing.Mary told her wear to buy good diapers that will work too keep the bed wet and there were A lot cheeper that the ones at targer.

dont know what happen after that

Good for Mary!  Listening to someone chastise their daughter for wetting the bed in public is borderline child abuse, and it was good she put this woman in her place.  It is one thing to bring a child along to get her some form of overnight protection that can work, but another completely to make a scene of it so anyone near learns of this child's issues.  These type of people have no idea of how this can emotionally scar a child, and really need to be scolded at the least, and possibly even reported to authorities if the situation doesn't rectify itself quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always tried to keep my Incontinence a secret. Diapers carry Stigma lke a Cloud. So No, I keep that part of me private. My family and Doctors are most of the Exceptions and, of course, everyone on this board.

When your underwear is a diaper, people are going to find out (Unless you're a Shut-In). And when they do you won't hear about it because "people just don't talk about such things".

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Absolutely.... but ... not out of the blue, but in context, i.e. at the proper time and place. I've told many about my diaper use and most just don't care. I'd rather be in the open than trying to keep it a secret. Somebody always finds out.

• Like 1

My husband knows and a very special person and my doctor knows that I wet the bed or rather my diaper and that’s it. I don’t plan on telling anyone else unless I have no choice.

• 3 weeks later...

Life as A adult bedwetter was Hard at 1st.But it got better my wife was upset at 1st but got over it fast.After she died it was hard but I meet A lady that wets too soon after.We were just friends at 1st but my Adults daughters both said it was ok.

Mary has made being a bedwetter ok she wet as a kid too 14 and started up again at 24 after he 3rd baby

• 8 months later...

God no!  Try to keep this a family secret.  Its on a need to know basis.  Would be humiliating. I  will call ahead to hotels, but I still cringe at the thought that some indiscrete clerk at check-in will say something like- your bed has a rubber sheet  as you requested !  With that said, I have been in several relationships where fairly early I was forced to admit to some  periodic "bedwetting issues" often after the act has happened.  So by the time you turn 30, a fair amount of hopefully mature people are aware of the issue.

On 6/26/2019 at 11:52 AM, iampadded said:

So by the time you turn 30, a fair amount of hopefully mature people are aware of the issue.

By the time your in your late 50s or older nobody really cares. Wetting products are now so commonplace that nobody bats an eyelash when I buy supplies. I sometimes joke with friends when Im out drinking that I won't have another drink because it'll make me pee the bed. They just laugh. One recently responded by asking "And will that be different from any other night?" I had another beer. 

• Like 1

I don’t tell anyone unless it’s being questioned, unfortunately being a rather active person, living with roommates and traveling a lot of people know I wear diapers to bed but oddly only a few have ever asked why, and it’s normally just a I wet the bed, fallowed by man that sucks. And it’s never spoken of again.

On 7/2/2019 at 10:03 PM, ppdude said:

No secrets here. I tell anyone who asks or needs to know. I'm not only wet at night, but during the day too!

It's no secret I wet the bed.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I keep my bedwetting fairly discrete. However, some friends did see my nappies and plastic pants hanging on the line when they arrived unexpectedly! No questions were ever asked though. I think other friends suspect that I am padded and if asked I would not mind talking about it. As rubbersheetmike said these products are now so commonplace it has become much less embarrasing.

• 1 month later...

I see people using the word “secret alot here. I think of it as personal or private. This is who I am an I am not alone in the struggle. I do wear extra absorbant Northshore Care MegaMax with Plastic Pants and Onesies to keep everything from being noisy and bulky but if someone ever did I would honestly explain my circumstances and need to them. At night I take extra care. My mattress has a waterproof cover and I sleep directly on thick fabric chucks I got online. Having a supportive wife is a plus.

• 2 weeks later...

AB or DL aside, if you were neither, how would you feel if someone came up to you, friend or family member and said, "By the way, I poop my pants all the time".  Why do you need to know this bit of their personal information, therefore why would we think they would be interested or need to know that we wet the bed?  If it was a situation where you had to room with that person on a week long out of town business trip in a hotel or stay with them in their home in the same bedroom for a month while the fire damage to your apartment is being repaired, then maybe.  Otherwise, I can't see any reason except for your own personal thrill at seeing their reaction.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/21/2019 at 7:57 AM, Greybird said:

I keep my bedwetting fairly discrete. However, some friends did see my nappies and plastic pants hanging on the line when they arrived unexpectedly! No questions were ever asked though. I think other friends suspect that I am padded and if asked I would not mind talking about it. As rubbersheetmike said these products are now so commonplace it has become much less embarrasing.

Most people have seen my inco pants et hanging on the line and no one comments. I think as you get older being incontinent or a bedwetter is just accepted

• Like 1
5 hours ago, stevewet said:

Most people have seen my inco pants et hanging on the line and no one comments. I think as you get older being incontinent or a bedwetter is just accepted

Or probably just common place.  If its people your own age, you have to wonder how many of them have the same garments on their line.