LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you tell someone you still wet the bed?

2 hours ago, stevewet said:

Do you keep your bedwetting a secret or are you happy to tell people you still wet the bed?

I don’t reveal my secret unless absolutely necessary.  I more or less have had to be open with doctors in the past.  However, as far as I know the only person that currently knows is my wife.  How about you?

6 hours ago, WBxx said:

I don’t reveal my secret unless absolutely necessary.  I more or less have had to be open with doctors in the past.  However, as far as I know the only person that currently knows is my wife.  How about you?

My wife, close friends, family, doctor, diabetic nurse, continence advisor and the staff at the urology clinic all know I wet the bed.

While some people are comfortable with their bed wetting and actually embrace it to the point they don't care who knows they wet the bed or wear diapers, I can't see any reason save for a few to just tell friends, coworkers or outside family that you wet the bed and wear diapers unless you want a personal thrill from doing so.  It's none of their business.  Immediate family such as wife or husband is one thing.  Coworkers if you have to travel for your job a lot and share a room, and then only if you can't avoid them knowing.  Friends the same if you go camping and share a tent or hunting for a week in the fall and share a cabin together, and again, only if you can't avoid it.  I would never tell anyone I know if I had a bedwetting problem or if I had to wear diapers for it.  None of their business and unless they sleep in the same room as I do, they have no need to know or find out.  I would want to know what someone's motivation is for telling friends and other people that they wet the bed?  What a conversation starter!  "Did you all know that I wet the bed every night and I wear diapers to bed?"  WTF? 

I only tell people when there is a good chance that they will see me in my overnight diaper.  I told my mother when she came to visit us a few years ago.  I told one of my sisters when I went to visit her two years ago.  I stayed with another one of my sisters for a week once and knew I could hide it because I had a private room.  My other two sisters don't know (as far as I know). 

I managed to hide it from my stepdaughter and best friend on different occasions.  My stepdaughter is pretty nosy, but will stay out of our bedroom.  My friend is just clueless enough to not notice.

• 1 month later...

my Family knows and a few friends and any one we have we have traveled with I really do not care who knows but I do not say anything untill they need to know or discover on thier own Diapers are a non issue. 

2 hours ago, Rob110 said:

my Family knows and a few friends and any one we have we have traveled with I really do not care who knows but I do not say anything untill they need to know or discover on thier own Diapers are a non issue. 

I don't care who knows I wet the bed either.

• Like 1

I don't advertise that I still wet the bed, however my mom, sister, nieces, uncle and grandmother know I wear diapers, as does one friend and his mother (she's a lpn) who understood that some people need to wear diapers. Also my coworkers know, but that's because I spent a week in the hospital a few years ago which led to me having to wear 24/7 (though I wore before that as I was a dl). Outside of those mentioned I am not aware of anyone else who knows I wear diapers, if someone else does they haven't said anything.

I don't advertise that I still wet the bed, however my mom, sister, nieces, uncle and grandmother know I wear diapers, as does one friend and his mother (she's a lpn) who understood that some people need to wear diapers. Also my coworkers know, but that's because I spent a week in the hospital a few years ago which led to me having to wear 24/7 (though I wore before that as I was a dl). Outside of those mentioned I am not aware of anyone else who knows I wear diapers, if someone else does they haven't said anything.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't say I am happy to tell that I still bedwet, however I no longer am ashamed of something I have no control over and I don't hide the fact that I wear a diaper to bed, and when it is a necessity I will be open and honest about my situation.

• 2 weeks later...

As Sport says,  in old age, the stigma has diminished enough for people not to wonder.

For most of my life I have told hotel staff, and with almost all, the information is received gratefully.

2 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

As Sport says,  in old age, the stigma has diminished enough for people not to wonder.

For most of my life I have told hotel staff, and with almost all, the information is received gratefully.

My wife contacted all the hotels prior to our recent U.S. trip to let them know I am incontinent and a nightly bedwetter. Some protected their beds others didn't seem bothered.

• Like 1

Not a bedwetter but an interesting question nonetheless.  I probably wouldn't even think of sharing something like that in the first place, but having said that I wouldn't be particularly aversed to sharing that tidbit providing it was with somebody that i've developed a tried and true friendship with - a veteran of the trenches I guess you could say. Friends can be plenty, but true friends are rare earth elements.

On 5/3/2018 at 7:39 PM, stevewet said:

My wife, close friends, family, doctor, diabetic nurse, continence advisor and the staff at the urology clinic all know I wet the bed.

Keep your fiends close and enemies even closer.

• 3 weeks later...

My family knows that I am a bedwetter and always has. One close friend also knows. She and I have always had an emotional connection. (She really reminds me a lot of my grandma) I have been able to talk to her about things that are troubling me. One night we were up very late and discussing my tendency to lack self-confidence....That's when I told her that I was a bedwetter growing up and a virgin until age 27. She hugged me and made me feel better. I later told her that I was still a bedwetter. We still talk often and as far as I know she hasn't revealed it to anyone