LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DL wanting to try AB

Its an interesting process many of us go through. We start out in diapers then slowly move into dressing like a toddler, baby or young child. Some take it further into serious regressing. I made the same move you would like to. For me diapers were harder to accept. But I was a DL a long time before sitting here dressed as an 5-8 yr old girl. Start slow, make sure you have printed diapers, a onsie that appeals to you and as crazy as it sounds a pacifier with clip. Find some time alone at home and see how you enjoy it then experiment from there. Just do normal things, computer, watch TV and see if you are able to relax.

Having a bottle really helps me relax! I use milk, chocolate milk, juice Gatorade or Powerade. I recently bought some baby formula but I don’t know if I got the wrong stuff or not. Anyway, good luck exploring the world of ab and have fun!

9 hours ago, baby-dandan said:

Having a bottle really helps me relax! I use milk, chocolate milk, juice Gatorade or Powerade. I recently bought some baby formula but I don’t know if I got the wrong stuff or not. Anyway, good luck exploring the world of ab and have fun!

I'd agree with that, although I find formula pretty horrible & avoid the sweet drinks - as my kids did when they were little.  Buy a baby bottle with a big teat - if you like it you can swap it out for a proper AB teat later.  Fill the bottle with milk, 60 secs in the microwave, & relax to your favourite cartoons.  Repeat until bedtime.  Works for me, & I'll be doing just that later today as I'm home alone this weekend.

If you wish to use baby formula I use enfagrow. This is for toddlers and the flavor is nice. I add pb2 and my fiver supplement to make it slightly more healthy as well because let's face it I am not a growing baby anymore and don't need to carb load daily.

I like to watch cartoons and cuddle with my stuffed animals, color, play legos, I also have sorting toys or a light up noisy ball. Toys depends on how little you wanna be. If you have someone snuggles are also a great thing to do while little.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m primarily a DL, but I also have been curios about looking into AB stuff in the past. I’ve bought bottles and pacifiers. I remember probably 7-8 years ago, I went nearly a week trying to fall asleep diapered and with a Pampers brand pacifier, but I just could not fall asleep with the pacifier in my mouth. One morning I finally woke up with it still in my mouth. At first I was really happy, but that was almost immediately followed by regret. I’m not sure if it was just because it was a baby pacifier or maybe I was chewing on it in my sleep, but my front 4 teeth were very sore! I stopped trying to sleep with a paci after that.

I'm still very curious about AB activities. I think that I’d really enjoy trying some ageplay as a little with my wife, but I don’t think she’d be willing to try. She knows that I’m a DL, and she accepts it, but she doesn’t really want to be a part of it. At least not in terms of participating.

For me a pacifier brings it out of me. I specifically purchased a pacifier for 0-6 months because it was the cheapest, but it was the best option for me. i don't what it is about a pacifier but it makes my mind go totally limp... I feel my tongue resting against it and there is absolutely no thought that the tongue is a muscle with any power. On the odd occasion that I have dribbled, it has a further effect of being helpless to stop it from happening. I generally sleep with a pacifier so it could take up to a quarter of any given day in my mouth. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought a twin pack of Nuks 18-36 months pacis. I do find them to be soothing for me. Now to find a bottle to try out.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

There isn’t really a right or wrong thing to try out first. The best thing to do though is to take it slow. Overwhelming yourself with it all at once can quickly turn you off of it. My advice is to try one thing at a time and see how each goes.