LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Rearz "Monsters"

Has anyone tried these diapers yet? I'd love to see a review of these because apparently they're supposed to have a vintage diaper scent and for those who love Pampers we all know how desired that's been in AB diapers. If anyone tries these or finds a review I'd love to see it posted below, this has been an ongoing quest for me for so long to find that vintage Pampers scent but hell even if it resembles the modern Pampers scent I'd be happy with that as well. Thanks again!

I've pre-ordered them -- Rearz' web site shows an expected release date of May 15.  Not sure if "release date" means shipping date or what.

DailyDi or others in the AB/DL industry may get a sample prior to the general release to the public, though.  

4 hours ago, DiaperScent said:

Has anyone tried these diapers yet? I'd love to see a review of these because apparently they're supposed to have a vintage diaper scent and for those who love Pampers we all know how desired that's been in AB diapers. If anyone tries these or finds a review I'd love to see it posted below, this has been an ongoing quest for me for so long to find that vintage Pampers scent but hell even if it resembles the modern Pampers scent I'd be happy with that as well. Thanks again!

I just ordered some, I will let you know when they arrive. They look and sound like they will definitely be a unique diaper lol

Vintage Pampers scent is baby powder / Baby Oil.... nothing hard to find... a few drops in your diaper or a paper towel / candle warmer will take you back a few years - try ebay for the trio pack: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adult-Baby-MommiesScents-3-bottles-Diaper-Fresh-Scent/392031296347

Yeah but I’ve been told that scent was very specific, it was different from that of baby powder. It would be nice if anyone can confirm this, I was born in 1991 so the diapers I was in probably had that scent but obviously I wouldn’t be able to remember.

59 minutes ago, DiaperScent said:

Yeah but I’ve been told that scent was very specific, it was different from that of baby powder. It would be nice if anyone can confirm this, I was born in 1991 so the diapers I was in probably had that scent but obviously I wouldn’t be able to remember.

The mommies scents aren’t bad but they don’t smell like the old pampers or Luvs. The powder scent was the only one I liked. I use it as an air freshener in my car lol. There is not much of a difference between new Pampers and old Pampers to be honest, at least not the Pampers from the 90’s. 

The Pamper's scent is literally the most intoxicating aroma in my opinion, it's so soft and disarming even more than baby powder or lotion. There's something about that scent, everytime I catch a whiff of it I feel it cut deep in my feels and butterflies explode in my tummy. I know I can't be the only one who feels this way lol.

On 5/2/2018 at 3:39 PM, DiaperScent said:

The Pamper's scent is literally the most intoxicating aroma in my opinion, it's so soft and disarming even more than baby powder or lotion. There's something about that scent, everytime I catch a whiff of it I feel it cut deep in my feels and butterflies explode in my tummy. I know I can't be the only one who feels this way lol.

you're not... my wife bought me the Scentsy version - "Newborn Nursery

56d69c3c1f7b8_IMG_7337-Copy.JPG.eb95817422902f6ddd21c2cdad265808.JPG"

On 5/2/2018 at 3:30 PM, Babyqtboy said:

The mommies scents aren’t bad but they don’t smell like the old pampers or Luvs. The powder scent was the only one I liked. I use it as an air freshener in my car lol. There is not much of a difference between new Pampers and old Pampers to be honest, at least not the Pampers from the 90’s. 

I have been in Diapers (oopps back in) since Pampers came out in the 70s... IT IS Baby Powder

On 5/5/2018 at 12:13 AM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

you're not... my wife bought me the Scentsy version - "Newborn Nursery

56d69c3c1f7b8_IMG_7337-Copy.JPG.eb95817422902f6ddd21c2cdad265808.JPG"

I have been in Diapers (oopps back in) since Pampers came out in the 70s... IT IS Baby Powder

No offense but I have several different brands and scents of baby powder and none of them smell like pampers or Luvs. I don’t doubt that the fragrance derives from baby powder but Proctor and Gamble do something to make Pampers and Luvs smell unique 

11 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

No offense but I have several different brands and scents of baby powder and none of them smell like pampers or Luvs. I don’t doubt that the fragrance derives from baby powder but Proctor and Gamble do something to make Pampers and Luvs smell unique 

What he said ^^^^

I might buy these for the design. Im disappointed that the liquid capacity is not as much as their other diapers. The safari is advertised to hold at least 4800ml while the lil monsters only holds at least 3700ml. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have.  Here be my 2 cents:

They are thinner than most Rearz diapers; hence the 3700 ml absorbency limit.  There is a slight baby powder type smell to them, but not overpowering in the least.  The designs are what they are -- if you like what you see online, then you'll like them in real life.  The wetness indicators work fine.

On the one hand it's a decent diaper to wear under clothing due to its lack of thick padding.  On the other hand the plastic is pretty crinkly.  Not sure you want both of these features together.

They work well -- no leaks, but I also didn't try to max it out knowing its lower absorbency limit.  

This diaper is for someone that really likes the design and isn't looking for a diaper that will soak up the Atlantic Ocean.  For me, this is a diaper I'll wear overnight when I can only sleep 5-6 hours instead of a complete night's sleep; I'd save the Rearz Safari for longer nights of sleep.  I'll also consider wearing it when I have to work in the house or yard, and I don't want an obnoxiously thick diaper getting in the way.

I wish someone would make an all white plastic backed diaper that is super thick and also has a very strong PE backing like the Inspire diapers by Rearz. That's too bad the Monsters were not as thick as the Safari Diaper. I don't understand why they can't stick to the model that everyone likes.

7 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

I wish someone would make an all white plastic backed diaper that is super thick and also has a very strong PE backing like the Inspire diapers by Rearz. That's too bad the Monsters were not as thick as the Safari Diaper. I don't understand why they can't stick to the model that everyone likes.

Why not just use the Inspire Incontrol by Rearz?  They're all white, plenty thick, and have great plastic....

Or are you looking for something thicker than those?

I have had a ton of tape issues with these.  they just don't stick and the adhesive turns to mush after a bit.  Also had a pinhole leak and one diaper only had 1 tape on one side.  for the price they are just not worth it.  They are cute, but I will choose functionality over pattern any day.  Very disappointed in these.

On 6/5/2018 at 2:44 PM, drynot said:

Why not just use the Inspire Incontrol by Rearz?  They're all white, plenty thick, and have great plastic....

Or are you looking for something thicker than those?

Because they are not the same. the Incontrol's PE backing is not as thick.  The Inspire originals I'm speaking of uses a thick vintage-style white plastic backing that has not been seen in at least 20 years.

https://rearz.ca/inspire-original-incontinence-briefs/

These are the only diapers today that I know of that have the same strong plastic backing as the Attends from the 1990's. These diapers do not rip and they are LOUD, because of the thick plastic. They are fun diapers because you can play in them, slide down park slides, and crawl around on you butt like a baby and they never rip. These are the best AB diapers ever made IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...