LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Littles Day Out

Mom (real mom) and I have been struggling since the passing of my dad. And our lifestyle has become a bit hermity... Yesterday we both decided we needed to get out of the house for a while, so I suggested a "little" day... a trip to the zoo. We both love the zoo and taking photos, which the zoo is perfect for.

We saw all the animals, rode the train and had hotdogs/fries kids meals with a collectable cup! Had a lot of fun.

A few of my shots:

DSC_0048.jpg

I sat on the ground for several minutes until this guy decided to come over and pose for me :

DSC_0082.jpg

Drop a Fry, Make a Friend lol

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

And this guy followed me home fromt he gift shop :)

IMG_0073.jpg

• Like 1

Yay! The zoo really is the perfect little stop, specially this time of year when it's not too hot or not too cold but just right! If it's too cold none of the animals will come out and if it's too hot... well I just don't think diapers are very fun when its 1000 degrees outside! No one likes having a sticky sweaty diaper in 1000 degree weather (or at least I don't :wacko:). I just started a new 10 hour shift schedule that gives me 3 days off a week! I should do a "littles" day at the zoo on one of my days while it's still great weather! :P anyways it's great you guys where able to have a nice time at the zoo! Seems like a much needed day! ^_^

I dropped a hint to Mummy that I'd like to be taken to the zoo this summer.  Hope it happens.  I haven't been since I was being a parent, taking my real kids.  They're big enough to go on their own now.  I'm not.  Our local zoo is one of the best - Chester.  They're driven by trying to help endangered species, not money.

• 5 months later...

I love zoos too, but my favorite are aquariums. Don’t really like the fishy smell, but it’s cool to see all the little critters. Wish I had someone to take me to the zoo or aquarium. I would go by myself, but itd be kinda weird. All I know is if I go, I want to be well prepared. Accidents will never happen for me, yet my number one rule is never say never ?