LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting Training: Some success?

Ok so the last time I posted a topic on the DD forum (Sept 2017), I had explained that I had had some small night time accidents during an exceptionally stressful time in my life. These accidents were not large enough to soak my bedsheets, but were large enough to cause large stains on my undies and pj’s. I hadn’t worn diapers or been in any incontinence training for 3 months prior so I attributed these small accidents to the stress in my life. Before these accidents I never had any nighttime accidents of note, even when I was wearing diapers the majority of the time. These accidents seemed to be one off’s, as I didn’t have anymore while the stress in my life decreased in the following months.

Fast forward to today, and it is happening again! For five mornings in the past week and a half, I’ve had similar night time accidents. I’ve actually had them two nights in a row now, with the largest one yet last night (still small enough to only affect my undies and pj’s).

One difference between then and now is that I have been undergoing my own form of bedwetting training. I’ve mainly been focusing on the psychological aspect of bedwetting training, and trying to encourage my subconscious that it is okay to wet the bed and identify myself as a bedwetter. I had been wearing pull ups to bed every night for just under 4 months straight (some nights not, but most nights I was protected). When I go to bed, I try to keep my sphincters relaxed and repeatedly tell myself that it’s okay to wet overnight. Funny enough, I never had any accidents when I was wearing a pull up at night. In fact, I did not really have any night time accidents during those 4 months of semi-serious training.

At present, I haven’t had any diapers or pull ups for over a month. I had one small accident a few nights after I had worn my last pull up to bed, but then nothing for 3 weeks after. Now, I’m undergoing a lot of stress in my life with respect to school finals and having to move, and otherwise big changes to my daily routine. While I haven’t been wearing diapers to bed for a while, I still go to sleep trying to keep my sphincters relaxed and telling myself it’s okay to wet the bed and that I am a bed wetter. I’m really happy with this progress (and also hope that it’s not solely due to the stress), and I was so proud of myself this morning when I woke up with the biggest stain yet - its actually alleviated some of the stress I’ve been feeling!

My question for my fellow bedwetting and diaper trainee’s is: have any of you had similar experiences? What was your night time accident progression like? Do you have any tips to further encourage more (and bigger) accidents?

thanks!

By far and away the best advice I can give is what you are doing telling your self it is alright to wet your bed and that you are a bedwetter. Always above anything else consider your self a bedwetter and live your life accordingly.

• Like 1

Thanks stevewet! I’m really trying to focus on the mental aspects of bedwetting, as opposed to physically forcing myself to wet. I have tried and failed to get routine night wetting when forcing myself to - if I didn’t force it I didn’t wet. Now I’m avoiding forced voids altogether and using a mental/relaxation focus of bedwetting training. These small, but true, night time accidents are really encouraging to me. Although I failed to wet last night, ie 3 nights in a row :(

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm on a slightly different path. In that I choose to drink 24 oz. Of water and put on a super absorbent diaper as physical reminders that I am a  bedwetter. I also still repeat to myself that bedwetting is perfectly acceptable and safe and a wonderful part of who I am. At present I haven't woken up with a dry diaper in over a month and I'm hoping to continue that trend until I have no choice in the matter. :)

• Like 3

Keep introducing new factors into your training that increase your chances of wetting. Things like increase water intake a few hours before bed or drink a cup of green tea (good for you + it is a diuretic) before you go to bed. Eventually the scale will tip and you will have a accident. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

i am kind of interested in training to wet the bed. but am not sure about it. i much prefer being awake when i wet so even though i may not be able to control it, i can feel the warmth and stuff

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 7:01 PM, kdlstar9 said:

i am kind of interested in training to wet the bed. but am not sure about it. i much prefer being awake when i wet so even though i may not be able to control it, i can feel the warmth and stuff

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I agree, much nicer than just waking wet, not knowing when you wet and not having enjoyed it.

On 9/6/2018 at 8:00 PM, WBxx said:

Same here, waking wet with no memory is the ultimate for me.

I like the idea and have experimented with it with some degree of success, but I’m not sure I really want no chance of staying dry each time I fall asleep.