LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

3 hours ago, GuybrushT said:

1.  I was at the writer's panel at Capcon, and Bby_kimmy said when asked for further recommendations of ABDL fiction reading that your writing quality is very good and she likes your work.

2.  Tested is the most fapadocious procedural regression story and although I haven't commented as much as I could, I have checked for an update every day for the last few months.  

In short, kudos!

I had heard something like that, and I do find it very flattering. :)

THank you! Glad you enjoyed, and hope you enjoy the ending!

(AND NOW FOR THE EXCITING CONCLUSION!!!)

There was a knock on the door. Jessica got up, looked at the clock, and gasped in shock.

She looked around herself in panic. There was a railing beside her bed. She gasped. She looked down at her blankets. They were pink and covered with flowers.

"No," she said.

She looked at her pyjamas. It was a long onesie, and she noticed the familiar crinkle underneath them. There were stuffed animals lined on a shelf, covered with stuffed animals.

"NO!" she said. "Not this, please genie, not another baby world..."

Mary poked her head in through the door. It was the Mary she used to know, older, and worked for her. However, her face gave a different feeling, and she realized their relationship was different. "What was that Jessica? Something about a baby?"

Jessica shook her head nervously. "Nothing, nevermind."

"Ok. The power turned some of the alarms off, so I knew you'd still be sleeping and decided to wake you. Sorry I'm a bit late."

"I..." the memory of turning on the alarm the night before, something she never did in her old life, came back. "Thank you."

"That's arlight. Do you need help changing your diapers?"

Jessica's throat caught. So she was diapered, she thought.

Mary laughed. "I'm just kidding. Though you know, sometimes I remember back to when you were that little and miss those days. Anyway, I'll have breakfast ready when you are down." She turned on the light and left.

Jessica looked around the room again. There were railings on her bed, but it was decorative, not a crib. The blankets did have flowers, but they were well designed embroidery, not childish prints. A memory came back, and she remembered liking them and buying them- buying them? she never did that before, other people did it for her.- There were stuffed animals on her shelf, but they were mementos, old toys she kept from when she was a child. She looked down at her pyjamas. They were long, but silken and in a deep red color. She remembered buying them, thinking they looked comfortable. She unzipped them, and squeezed her eyes shut.

As she expected, she was wearing a diaper. A wet diaper, at that. She looked at it again. She was wearing one, but it was definitely an adult diaper. No cartoon prints, soft and thin material, and made to look like regular underwear. She remembered buying them, they were the best quality available. That was the difference- in this world she was still rich, successful, on her way to being a CEO, and... incontinent. She'd always been incontinent. She figured it was just like that perverted genie to come up with something like this.

Memories of her life came back. It was almost the exact same life, minus one medical difference. Except... there were other differences. Rather then growing up arrogant and expecting things, she worked hard and earned them. Rather then talking down to people and treating her subordinates as lesser, she was kind and treated them with respect. Rather then surround herself only with people who had to work for her, she made real friends. Rather then just get handed diplomas from respected schools and jobs because of who her family was, she worked her way into top schools with her marks, earned her MBA. She still had money was fast tracked because of her family, but had earned each step.

The result was she was in much the same position, but rather then just being feared, she was respected and even loved. The greatest sign came with that one embarrassing medical issue. In her past life, it would have been used against here. IN this life, the few people who knew and helped her never used it against her and didn't see her differently because of it. Before she thought she was happy because of her wealth and the status handed to her, now she was actually happy because of the people she knew, the relationships she built, and her pride from real, tangible accomplishments.

She got up, changed, and showered. She got a message from Kevin, still an employee but now also a friend who offered to carpool, saying ""There was traffic, and I was unable to get onto your street. Please meet me at the path by Morrin St." It was the same message, but now she knew he sent it feeling comfortable he'd be treated fairly, rather then afraid of her response.

She put on one of her diapers- thankfully far thinner and more like actual underwear when the baby ones she had worn in the other world- and got dressed. As she left her room she noticed something. One of the stuffed animals on the wall had an unmistakable look to it. It was small, blue, had a mustache and beard. She laughed. If the genie wanted to idolize himself on her shelf, she'd let him. She went down the stairs.

Mary, also now a willing employed friend rather then a scared worker, had just put breakfast on the table. "Well hello Jessica! How are you?"

"I'm great! How are you?"

"Oh you know, busy as always. I packed your bag. Almost ready to go?"

Jessica smiled. She had failed all the tests, unfair as they were, but at least learned something. This was a better world, and a chance to really succeed.

"Yes. Thank you Mary," Jessica said. "I mean, really, thank you." She smiled and hugged Mary, and she hugged back.

(That's the end of the main plot, though I might write side stories, possibly featuring Micheal and Bill that gives a bit more back information on the world used here, and maybe one focusing on Becky and her punishment after the cheer leading incident)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
On 4/2/2020 at 11:49 AM, willnotwill said:

Bravo!

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it and stuck with it all this time

On 4/2/2020 at 6:00 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmm *tickles the author babies over and over until they explodes wif soggyness* :)

Hey! No tickling ? :lol: 

On 4/4/2020 at 1:28 AM, Jayme said:

The one off about Becky sounds interesting

Hmmm interesting. I thought the one with the other couple would get more interest.

Then again the Becky story would basically be one long embarrassing punishment story, which is always fun.

• 1 month later...