LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 hours ago, Jayme said:

Both of your stories are fantastic, I'm glad you are taking you time and still sharing them with us

Well thank you so much for saying so, I love sharing them :)

• 2 weeks later...

"Well?"

Jessica squirmed.

"Can you answer any of these questions?"

She didn't answer.

"Can you?"

The questions were all simple. Or, at least, they should have been, if Jessica understood any of the writing. She recognized some of the symbols, and could even make out a few words. However, the rest remained a mystery.

The principle sighed. "You know, you said you had finished your academic education."

She flung herself forward on the massive wooden desk, arms pleading. "I did! But the numbers were different! There were ten of them! And 26 letters, and they looked different too! It was all different."

He rolled his eyes. 'I've told you, no one believes this. There is no such thing as a ten digit number system. You don't need to make excuses, and if you keep lying you'll be punished again."

She jumped back from the desk.

"That is what I thought."

She bit down on her pacifier. Leaning over the desk was a position she was all too accustomed too, though under much different circumstances. She was sure she had felt each of the belts and straps pinned to the wall behind him.

"I'm not lying!" she tried again.

"Even if it were true, you've been in more then long enough to learn. How long have you been here for?"

Jessica's mouth hung open as she struggled for an answer. How long had it been? Time seemed to blur when there were no clear holidays she recognized, and school went all year long. People she had known had gotten bigger, and some had graduated. She really had no idea how long, or even if the years were the same length here.

"Whatever. I'm not getting into that by now," he said. "I think we over estimated you by putting you into final grade. You still have a way to go before you reach that."

Jessica's eyes went wide. "No, please..."

He shook his head. "No more arguing. Anyway, Melanie will be graduating soon, and we need a place where you can be supervised more. We are going to give you one more shot before its back to kindergarten."

"WHAT!?"

"Don't worry, we have someone who can help you. Melanie?"

The door opened, and Melanie came in, along with someone shorter. Jessica's mouth went wide when she saw who was standing beside her."

"Hello big sister," Marianne said, holding up a romper that matched her own. "I'm going to help you pass middle academics!"

"No! PLease, not her," Jessica pleaded.

"Now now," the principle said. "There is no shame here. Melanie will help take care of you outside of class, and Marianne will instruct you inside. Now lets get you dressed into your new uniform."

Jessica wanted to protest, but knew better. She whined as Melanie and the principle undressed her down into her diapers, then put her into the yellow romper. They tied her hair in pigtails, as most of the younger female students had.

"Now, isn't that better? More fitting, anyway. It will do much better to hold your diapers in when you mess," the principle said encouragingly, and Jessica pouted. "Now, off to class."

Jessica hid her face in her hands as she was led by her leash through the halls in her elementary school uniform. "Elementary school," here was different, of course, and seemed to last much longer, but she still stood out like a sore thumb. She heard the chuckles, though, and realized there was no point. There was only one student who might end up in this situation, and they all knew who it was. THey had all seen, heard, and smelled, the evidence.

She was lead into another wing of the school. The walls, normally bare, became covered with school made art and displays. Some of it was what she would have expected, and some was far more advanced then even she could do. Another thing she'd fail at, she counted.

She was lead into a brightly painted class room. Half the ground was carpet, and the chalk board was filled with basic math questions. The teacher, a tall woman in a grey suit, tapped her desk.

"Attention class," she said. The students all stopped and ran to stand in a line. "We have a new student here, a very special student. Everyone please welcome Jessica."

"High Jessica!" they said, and Jesicca blushed.

She felt a nudge. It was Marianne. "Do your curtsy, silly. The no skirt version." 

Jessica blushed at being corrected by someone younger then her, and did her best imitation, then announced herself. 

SHe felt a hand on her head, ruffling her hair.

"Hey!" she shouted.

It was Marianne. "Sorry, couldn't resist. I LOVE your hair in pigtails. Anyway, I have to go. Call me if you need anything. Bye bye!"

Soon they were seated, and Jessica was beside Marianne. The teacher started asking the class questions, going down the rows student by student.  The questions being asked seemed the kind Jessica had in junior high or high school, but she couldn't answer them at all. She didn't even know what type of question they were.

The teacher came to her. "What is the square of zinon?" the teacher asked.

Jessica's mind was a blank. Was it a history question? Something from a book? Politics?

"Well?" she asked. A few students giggled.

Perhaps zinon was a number. "Square" could mean it squared, or square root here...

"Well? its an easy question."

"Five?" Jessica said, and the class erupted in laughter.

"Yes, a VERY special student," the teacher said, and the class laughed again.

"Hey!" Jesicca said. "That was mean!" She felt herself beginning to tear.

"Oh, don't complain. Marianne, want to help her out? I think she needs her pacifier too."

"The answer is zelda," Marianne said. "Here," she whispered to Jessica, handing her the pacifier. "Its ok. You'll learn."

"NO! I don't want to! This isn't fair!" Jessica shouted, slamming her hands on her desk.

"Jessica," the teacher said. "You know this is your last shot. Don't mess it up on your first day."

"Why are you making fun of me!? I'm trying my best!" she said.

"Oh are you? What is eight times eran?"

"Uh..."

"Who lead the failed assault on the Athenians?"

"Xerxes?"

The class laughed. "Don't make stuff up. Who is the president of Eumeles?"

"I don't..."

"Who wrote "The Islands of the Sun?"

"I..." the class was laughing. Jessica's vision blurred as her eyes watered over.

"How many days in a fornite?"

"I don't... please, no more..."

"Can you demonstrate a proper bull dance? Draw a picture for me? Write a melody?"

"No..."

"Anyone else here can."

"PLease! I'm sorry! Just don't do this! I'll try."

The teacher shook her head. "YOu've been saying that a while now. One more question."

"What?"

"Can you keep your diaper dry for five minutes?"

The class laughed again.

"I..."

"Someone please check her. I'm sure she wet and can't tell. Perhaps that is what you need to focus on."

"I... NO!" someone reached for the buckle of her romper. She didn't even know who it was, but the thought of being treated as an infant by someone clearly younger then her was too much. She looked around at the laughing faces of the class, back at the teacher, and ran out the door.

"JESSICA!" the teacher shouted.

She ran down the hall. She heard footsteps behind herself, and looked back to see the teacher chasing. She turned another hall, then went into a door.

She collapsed on the inside, trying to keep her voice down. She heard the foot steps pass by.

She sighed, then put her head between her legs. 

The entire situation was horrible. She had thought her treatment before was humiliating, but this was so much worse. Struggling and failing and each humiliating task, then being laughed at as the teacher made fun of her... Worse still, the teacher was right. After so long being denied toilet use, she wasn't sure if she was wet or not. She reached down to press her hand against the padding, but stopped herself, not wanting to know. Her eyes watered.

"Awww, who is this?" a friendly female voice said.

Jessica looked up, startled. Of course there were people in the room she had turned into. Why would she assume it was empty?

"Its that poor girl who needs the baby diapers," someone said. "And she's crying!" The woman speaking, a short, stocky, and short haired woman in a long white apron said.

Lunch ladies, Jessica thought. They were lunch ladies. This must be their break room. The room was filled with couches and tables covered with cards.

The woman walked to Jessica and leaned over her. She wiped a tear away. "What's your name little one?"

"Jessica," she sniffed.

"Aww what a pretty name. And what is wrong?"

"I'm just... I don't know."

"I bet your just hungry. You want something to eat?"

Jessica sniffed. She'd have taken any comfort at that point. "Mhmm," she nodded.

"Come here," the woman said, and led Jessica by the hand. She took her to the couch, then sat down.

"What are...WHOAH!" Jessica began to ask, but was cut off as she was picked up off her feet. The woman lifted her easily, then deposited her in her lap.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked.

"Shhh little one, just quiet down and drink," the woman said. She unbuttoned her apron.

"No, NO NO!" Jessica shouted.

The woman ignored her. She pulled out a breast and shoved Jessica's face into it.

"MMPH!" Jessica said, trying to push away.

"Now now," she said. "Be a good girl. I don't want to have to spank a poor sobbing girl."

Jessica moaned, and began to suck. Warm liquid filled her mouth. The taste wasn't bad, but the thought of what she was doing made Jessica nauseas.

"There is a good girl," the woman cooed, patting her bottom. "Clean diaper too it seems! Might be a little wet though, we'll check later." There was THAT question answered.

Jessica kept sucking. She was glad when the liquid finally slowed, and her head was pulled away.  She hoped to be set down. Instead, she was picked up, and put in another woman's lap. 

Jessica tried to push away. Once was bad enough, but she couldn't let them think she was used to this. 

The woman held on tight as Jessica struggled. She smacked her hard on the rear, making her yelp, then pushed her head into her breast hard.

Jessica squirmed. Her face was full of the woman's chest, and she couldn't breath. "MMM MMMPH!" she said.

"There there, we know your still almost a baby, but you are a big one. You'll need more then that. Keep drinking and I'll let you out a bit," she said.

Jessica stopped struggling and began drinking. The woman cooed and stroked her hair as she drank. Jessica was passed around from lap to lap, feeling her stomach fill with the heavy fluid. It rumbled ominously, a feeling Jessica had learned would soon mean an embarrassingly long diaper change.

"Yes, she's right in here. We kept her occupied while we called you," the first lunch lady said. Jessica turned her head. The principle and Melanie were standing side by side. Both had their hands on there hips, and both were glaring. Melanie held a leash, and the principle a long paddle.

"That was your one shot, Jessica," the principle said. "Its back to kindergarten."

Melanie approached, hooked her leash on, and took her to a table where she was bent over. She began crying before the first blow landed on her diaper, which Jessica finally knew for certain was very, very full.

• Like 1
On 5/17/2019 at 7:57 AM, fyunch said:

Yay!

Further and further backward Jessica slips ...

How low can she go...

On 5/17/2019 at 8:39 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

:lol:

On 5/17/2019 at 11:21 AM, GuybrushT said:

A.B. Alex,  I give thee greeting:

Seeing your most recent installment was most edifying.  Thank you, thank you, thank you,

Merff/Guybrush Threepwood

I give thee greeting as well! Glad you liked it!

I don't know if 'edifying' is the right word lol. Only so much we can learn from a story about a grown woman messing her pampers :lol: XD

On 5/17/2019 at 6:25 PM, Jayme said:

Wow Jessica hasn't learned that the cards are stacked against her yet?

Perhaps she just doesn't want to believe it? Or she knows but can't do anything about it?

Either way, clearly there is an alternate agenda at play here. I wonder what it could be...

20 hours ago, fyunch said:

The entire story so far was to set up that breastfeeding scene ?

LOL I take it that was your favourite then?

And not quite :p wait until you see the actual last scene!

• Haha 1

Jessica sat grumpily in her high chair.

"Well you have to eat something!" Mrs. Jeffreyson said.

Jessica turned away. The food she was getting now was always mush, and always spoon fed. She couldn't stand the taste or the humiliation at the moment.

"Come on! I have to eat to you know!" she said, forcing a spoon toward Jessica. Jessica turned and it spilled over her cheek. Mrs. Jeffreyson sighed and wiped it off.

The doctor watched carefully. He looked at the girl in the high chair, and at the younger girl who now sat independently, feeding herself. The later was finishing, and carefully lay her knife and fork beside the plate, then wiped herself with the napkin and put it down. She sat patiently for the other's to finish. The former was pushing herself back in the high chair as more food dripped down her shirt and onto her thick, exposed diaper.

"Sweetie," he said.

"Yes dear?" she replied.

"Why don't you sit down a moment."

She looked at him. "But, who will feed the baby?" she asked. Jessica banged her fist on the table. She still wasn't used to being 'the baby."

"I have an idea," the doctor replied. His wife, who Jessica had heard called "Elizabeth" and "Elise" but was only ever allowed to refer to as "Mrs. Jeffreyson" or "Mommy," sat down.

"Marianne honey?"

"Yes Dad," she replied promptly, using the name she was allowed to use at her station, and he smiled.

"You've passed all your basic behaviors classes, right?"

"Yes Dad."

"And basic manners?"

"Yes Dad."

"Very good. And tell me, how are your caretaking classes going?"

"Very well Dad."

"Good. Why don't you show us," he said, and pointed at Jessica.

"Wha..." Jessica said, glancing back and forth between the two.

"Sure! Thank you Dad!" Marianne exclaimed, bolting out of her chair.

"She can't feed me! She's a kid!" Jessica complained.

"Now now, don't whine. She has passed all her basic skills and is more then qualified to take care of someone in your station. And she is far from a kid now."

Jessica tried to complain, but didn't know what to say. He was right. Marianne wasn't a kid any more, she had grown, and the difference only drove home how long Jessica had been in the strange world without any progress. Marianne had flown through the grades and was almost in pull ups. Jessica was still in kindergarten and getting her diapers changed in class. However, the thought of someone she once knew as a kid, saw as so much below her, and had looked down on now feeding her was horrfying to Jessica, and she pushed the offered spoon away.

"Bad girl!" Marianne said.

"Yes, and what do we do with bad girls, Marianne?" the doctor asked.

"No! You can't let her! Not her please, you do it!"

"Jessica if you complain you'll only make it worse. Marianne, proceed."

Marianne undid the latch on her high chair, dragged her out, and foced her over her lap. 

SMACK! The blow came down. Of all the spanks she had received, it was by far the most humiliating.

SMACK! She didn't bother to struggle. The situation was clear, and she knew there was no way around it.

SMACK! Even if it didn't hurt, it was still the most effective punishment she had been given. Each blow reminded her of how far she had sank. She sobbed.

SMACK SMACK SMACK! The spanking continued, and Jessica lay still.

"Good girl. Now, back in the high chair," the younger girl, herself still wearing a diaper, if a much thinner one, ordered.

Jessica climbed back in, and let herself be fed.

Jessica kept her head down. There was laughter again, but she ignored it. 

Marianne, now in a school girl's uniform, the kind Jessica had first been in, led Jessica, now in a preschooler's outfit with a thick diaper bulging through, by the leash through the town and toward the school. Her defeat seemed final. She passed by the nursery and was glad there was at least one other level behind her.

She was lead into the smaller, brightly colored halls and past rooms filled with carpets and toys. Even among children a third her size, she was one of few who sucked a pacifier on command, with no right to speak, and one of few in the thick, printed diapers that marked her as nearly completely incompetent, and only one level above the lowest.

She was led to a group of older students standing in a circle. They wore a mixture of school girl dresses, nurses uniforms, and maid's outifts.

"These are the more advanced caretaking students," Melanie said, looking closely at Jessica. "You remember your last caretaker, Sarah?" Jessica thought. She had had a few now, and they all blurred. "She moved around, so you are being assigned a new one. They are working on their work classifications. One of them will help you with your potty training. I need to go to my class. Will you be ok with them?"

Jessica nodded, and she left. She looked at the students. Two of them, both together, stood out. One wore a maid's dress, the other a school girl's, and both were slight. However, they looked different then the others.

One noticed her staring and blushed. "They, uh... decided we were better off as girls," he said.

Jessica turned away and tried not to stare.

A teacher came by and began assigning roles. Jessica remained still, knowing better then to move when no one held her leash. Finally someone took it, and Jessica followed her. It was a muscular, brown haired woman.

"Hello Jessica!" she said, stopping to face her.

Jessica waved. 

The woman leaned in close to her and smiled. "Aww you don't remember me, do you?"

Jessica shook her head.

She ruffled her hair. "Didn't think so. Poor, dumb baby. Here, this will help."

She opened a door and lead Jessica in. Instantly Jessica gagged and plugged her nose.

It was the diaper disposal room. Stark white ceramic walls went around large plastic barrows, all filled with used diapers. Stacks of clean ones in different thicknesses and colors went along side one wall.

"Remember this?" the woman said, pointing to one of the barrows. "I had to push that for five years because of what you did to me. You know how far you set me back? Head cheerleader to having to be changed by a teacher?"

"No!" Jessica shouted, realizing. The pacifier dropped to the ground.

"That is right, its Becky, the girl whose cheerleading career you ruined. I'm only now close to starting it again. Now, its my turn."

"Please, I'm sorry, I didn't mean too..." she was silenced as Becky pushed the pacifier back in her mouth. They locked them, and held up the keys, showing Jessica.

"I don't care what you meant to do. Its payback time." Becky walked over to the stack of diapers. She held up one that was identical to the one Jessica wore. "You know they keep these here just for you? You are the only one in the school who needs them in this size." She chuckled, and Jessica blushed, ashamed. "And now, my goal is to get you into this one."

She held up another diaper in her other hand. It was far thicker and completely covered in an all over print. "BABY" was written in block lettering across the front.

"No please!" Jessica said. It was the final, lowest level of diapers, where she wouldn't be trusted on her own word if she messed, and even punished for trying, when anyone at all was treated as more mature then the wearer. From what she had heard, no one her age went into them and got out. She turned around, but the door was blocked by two more girls, one of whom held up a key. They grabbed Jessica by either arm.

"But first, you are going to see a bit of what its like to have to push a diaper barrel for five years. I took it as an extra job in my final year, you know. Its your fault it went on so long."

"I'm sorry!" Jessica said.

"Ah ah ah, you are already going to be spanked, don't make me punish you for speaking out of turn too. Now, Jacob, Jillian, would you mind?"

The two lifted her up, carried her to an open barrel, and dropped the screaming, squirming girl inside.

• Like 3
On 5/20/2019 at 10:11 PM, GuybrushT said:

Shittake mushrooms!  So awesome to see the update, so sad to think there is only one size left.  Are there punishment diapers or other species of diaper in your world?  I don't want the sense of variety to end!

Ohhhh trust me, there are many more ways for her to fall.

hmmmm well the list given before doesn't have punishment diaeprs, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Arguably, if there are true 'baby diapers,' and a level at which they are considered permanent, that could be seen as a punishment. There are also plenty of other ways to punish diaper butt

On 5/21/2019 at 11:00 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

54 minutes ago, ABAlex said:

Ohhhh trust me, there are many more ways for her to fall.

hmmmm well the list given before doesn't have punishment diaeprs, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Arguably, if there are true 'baby diapers,' and a level at which they are considered permanent, that could be seen as a punishment. There are also plenty of other ways to punish diaper butt

Hmm I wonder what a life of maximum penal infancy would like.  Terrible baby foods? Spankings at diaper changes? Being stuck in a playpen with infant toys? Locking Pacifiers? Time out playpens with no toys just corners to stick her pacfier into? Dogs and cats living together?

On 5/23/2019 at 8:01 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmm I wonder what a life of maximum penal infancy would like.  Terrible baby foods? Spankings at diaper changes? Being stuck in a playpen with infant toys? Locking Pacifiers? Time out playpens with no toys just corners to stick her pacfier into? Dogs and cats living together?

Hmmm good question. I'm not sure if they'd have babyhood as a criminal punishment in itself, but I imagine its possible to lose maturity levels after doing something like that. In that case... I could see all of that being part of someone's life. Can't handle regular food? baby food. Constantly arguing against changes? Spanking. Not mature enough for adult stuff? Infant toys. Keep spitting out pacifier? Locks. Time outs are a definite yes. I imagine our Jessica has already dealt with all of these at some point. Its an odd scenario, being acknowledged to be the age of an adult, but having it otherwise denied. It opens you up for a lot of punishments that wouldn't be normal elsewhere.

On 5/27/2019 at 6:38 PM, Diaperingdaddy said:

I'm pretty sure this needs more! More more more lol. I love it cant wait for the next part

There will be! Jessica has plenty of humiliations yet to come, don't worry

Oh I feel so sorry for Jessica. Now she has to face a girl who thinks wronged her. I don’t think things are going to be getting any better for her in the near future. I was glad to see an update on this and then more than just one. I will be watching for more.