LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 hour ago, Cya said:

Nice update. It's only a matter of time before she's in the nursery at one year old stage.

LOL probably!:lol: Maybe she will learn though. ??

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

We’ll now that is definitely a BAD DAY. But then you really shouldn’t try and pick a fight with the head cheerleader either. Still I have to think that Becky took things way to far. Sitting on Jessica’s face and messing her diaper is pretty disgusting.  I do hope Jessica eventually gets a chance to show what she can really do. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

15 hours ago, CDfm said:

We’ll now that is definitely a BAD DAY. But then you really shouldn’t try and pick a fight with the head cheerleader either. Still I have to think that Becky took things way to far. Sitting on Jessica’s face and messing her diaper is pretty disgusting.  I do hope Jessica eventually gets a chance to show what she can really do. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

Oh Jessica will get a chance... as decided by the genie. Maybe not the one she wanted. She probably shouldn't have been doing this in the first place, but yes, it is a bad day.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, GuybrushT said:

I am obsessed with this story!  I have returned to it -- you have crafted one of the most enticing alternate diaper reality stories.

Do you have a patreon?

I don't believe he does. Even though I run my own Patreon, and rarely subscribe to others, I'd love to throw a dollar or two his way.

On 3/6/2019 at 12:02 AM, GuybrushT said:

I am obsessed with this story!  I have returned to it -- you have crafted one of the most enticing alternate diaper reality stories.

Do you have a patreon?

I don't, so far, all my stories are free :) thanks!

On 3/6/2019 at 3:57 PM, Cya said:

I don't believe he does. Even though I run my own Patreon, and rarely subscribe to others, I'd love to throw a dollar or two his way.

Well thats good to know. Don't tempt me!

• 3 weeks later...

Part 6:

Part 6:

Becky put her hands on her hips. "I don't think I need to explain anything to YOU, Melanie."

"Oh yeah? Well then perhaps you'll LOVE to explain why you were harassing a lower level girl in the principles office instead."

Her eyes went wide. "You wouldn't... Besides! She challenged me! I had every right too..."She put on a confident face but her voice was shaky. 

"Oh? Did she? You think they'd agree with that? All those spanks? All that gloating and taunting? Sitting on her? Humiliating someone isn't a fair punishment."

"Well, I uhh..."

"You know the normal thing here is to make you go through the same thing, so you learn your lesson."

She went pale. 

"They'd probably also remove your ability to punish."

"They wouldn't...Besides, you couldn't. I'm almost graduating. She's basically a pre-schooler level. No one would believe you." 

Melanie put a finger on her chin as if she was thinking. "Oh yeah? You are near graduating, aren't you? Finished your sports, academics, independence, caretaking, toilet training...?"

"Yes, just about."

"Oh?" she sniffed the air. "Because I think I smell another stinky diaper."

"What!?" 

"I'm a fully qualified caretaker. You have to tell me when you mess or else you lose the right to self judge. So you wouldn't have a messy diaper you aren't telling me about, would you? And you wouldn't want to tell me that, when you were sitting on her, you were messy? That wouldn't be good for you at all."

"WHAT!? You can't do this!" She looked at the other cheerleaders for help, but they looked away.

"Did you mess your pampers?"

"NO! And they aren't pampers! They aren't even printed."

Melanie walked up to Becky, and to the shock of the later, pulled up her skirt and put a hand on her bottom. Becky gasped and screamed as she pushed the mess into her.

"Did you mess your pampers, Becky?"

She put her hands on her face. "Yes."

"And you lied about it, or you couldn't tell?"

"I..."

"Tell me!"

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again! I'll let her on the team! She can... she can carry bags and practice in the off season," she pleaded, getting more and more desperate.

Jessica looked at Melanie hopefully.

"No, we both know she wouldn't be capable of that." Jessica sighed. Another road to passing closed. "Your lack of emotional control says something too. We'll see what happens to you." Melanie wiggled a finger in the larger woman's face, then turned around. Becky hung her head down as the others came to comfort her.

"Come on Jessica," she said. She grabbed her hand and pulled her away. Jessica followed along happily.

Once they were out of ear shot, Melanie stopped and faced Jessica.

"Thank you SO MUCH! You really!"

Melanie reached around and smacked her bottom. Jessica squealed, both from the pain and the shock. It squished against her, and she shivered at the feel. "Hey that is full!'

Melanie put a finger in her face. "Don't talk with your pacifier! You know the rules." She said angrily.

Jessica squirmed backwards as Melanie got in closer. "I can't believe you did that! Who gave you permission to run off like that? Don't you know what could have happens? You could have gotten hurt, or lost!"

Jessica looked down in shame. She would have argued, but not only was she gagged, she knew the result was exactly what Melanie said.

"Now lunch is almost done, and you haven't eaten yet, and now I need to get you changed." Jessica blushed.

"I'm sorry Jessica, we are going to have to talk about that with the Principal."

Jessica shook her head. "No!"

Melanie sighed and put her head down in her hands. "We already said no talking with the pacifier."

"I'm sorr.. eep!" Jessica started and stopped.

"Its alright, we'll find you something easier to deal with. But for now," she took out a large leather harness and leash. Jessica's eyes went wide. "I'm sorry Jessica, you can't be trusted to walk on your own. We'll have to find someone to walk you home."

Jessica felt her eyes tearing. "MM MM!" she shook her head no. 

"Again, but I'm sorry Jessica, its that or a stroller, and really you are barely above that."

Jessica sighed as Melanie attached the leash and harness. It made no effort to hide how childish it was- it was bright, and had a chest panel with a teddy bear on it, and 'pampers' written in block lettering. It wrapped around her shoulders and stomach, with an extra strap passing between her legs and under her skirt. She squealed as it was tightened between under her diaper and squished the mess into her. The leash attached to the chest, and the final click at it was all locked together drove her fate home. She felt herself beginning to sob, and didn't even complain as Melanie put a teddy bear in her arms. She sucked her pacifier, finding it surprisingly, and embarrassingly, soothing.

Jessica buried her face in her teddy bear as she was lead down the hallways. People stared. A lot of people. Being one of the oldest in school was odd, and still wearing a school girl's outfit and a thick diaper was worse. Being lead on a leash, cuddling a bear, sucking a pacifier, and waddling in a noticeably messy diaper was a first. When she first left the principles office, a few stared. Then they began to laugh. 

Worse, walking through the halls and dodging the crowds caused the massive mess still in her diaper to shift back and forth. Each step made her want to shiver, and the motion let the smell escape. She almost gagged at it, and more people began to notice. Some commented or gagged audibly, others put their hands to heir noses, and soon everyone they passed realized the state of her diaper.

Jessica tried to ignore them and kept walking. Having her new instructions worked out in front of her while she had no say, and hearing the results, was far worse.

Melanie rubbed a hand on her arm, soothing her. "Its ok Jessica. You still have academics, even if history wasn't the best. You can work your way up."

Jessica nodded, though she knew it probably wasn't true. If history was that much different, what else had changed?

Melanie opened a large double door, and lead Jessica into a massive gymnasium with chairs and tables lined up through it. Rowdy students were eating at them, talking loudly and throwing things over heads and tables. In the corner, a door was open leading to a cafeteria stand, and students lined up outside of it.

"What are we doing?" Jessica asked. She was supposed to be getting changed, then going to class. The middle of a crowded lunch room was the last place she wanted to be.

Melanie sighed and tapped a finger on her pacifier. Jessica blushed and nodded. "We can't have a little one like you not eating. Because of you're little escapade, you missed your own time, so we are going to eat here now. Some of the caretaking students are going to help feed you, then we'll take you to the care taking class so they can try changing your diaper."

Jessica wanted to argue but didn't want to tempt fate by speaking out of turn. She was lead through the tables and sat in a high chair. Melanie finally removed her pacifier.

"Do we have to do it this way? Everyone can see me up here!"

"Well get used to it, this is how you'll be fed every day." He put a box in front of Jessica and opened it up. Jessica saw it was full of meat and vegetables that had been sliced into tiny pieces.

Jessica groaned but didn't argue as she was fed. A trio of other students came up, and began taking turns spooning food into her mouth as Melanie coached. She ate as quickly as she could, wanting to be out of the situation.

She began to feel a new sensation. Her bottom, still stuck in the mushy pile in her diaper, began to itch. She shuffled around, hoping to scratch it, but that only made it worse. Oh god, she thought, I'm getting a diaper rash. Since when did people her age have to worry about diaper rash? She squirmed as the feeling got worse and worse, but that did nothing to solve the pain and only the smell from it stronger around her, which became unbearable as she was forced to eat.

"Melanie," she whispered.

Melanie ignored her and coached another student to feed her.

"Melanie, please?"

"Yes Jessica?" Melanie said out loud.

Jessica looked back and forth to her and the other students. "Can you come closer so I just say it to you?"

"No. They are going to be caretakers too, they have to hear."

"But..."

"No buts! I'm tiered of your silly modesty. This is the stage you are at, you will need to accept it if you ever want to progress."

"But..."

Melanie folded her arms.

Jessica sighed and sank down. "Never mind."

"Say it. I can see how you're squirming. I know what you are going to say, but you need to say it."

Jessica whined, but the itch was getting unbearable. "Please change my diaper," she said finally. A few people around her giggled.

"Louder."

"Please change my diaper," she said again, desperate.

"Why?"

"Because its starting to itch!"

"You mean you are getting a diaper rash inside that diaper you soiled?"

"Yes!" Jessica wondered why she was being so mean about it.

"Good. It won't be the last. Since you decided to run away and put yourself in a situation where you wouldn't get changed, this will be a good lesson for you. Keep feeding her."

Jessica pouted, and kept eating. She was soon finished, and helped down from the dreaded high chair.

The four of them lead Jessica back through the halls and into the care taking class. There were different students this time, and the room was filled with infantile toys and equipment- diapers, high chairs, and playpens- of varying sizes. Jessica closed her eyes and tried to picture herself somewhere else.

"Good afternoon class. Today you are going to get first hand experience changing a messy diaper. First, is how to tell a baby needs a change, aside from the obvious odor..."

Jessica closed her eyes. Melanie lectured the class as she was poked and prodded and her diaper examined by various students. She felt herself get lifted and lain on a table. She heard the tapes of her diaper get undone, then felt her cheeks flush redder then ever as different hands reached out to help clean her. She imagined herself back home, in her real world.

Soon Jessica was sitting in another class, in a clean diaper but bottom still sore from the rash and the spanking. It was a match class. The room was identical to the last class room but with the historical quotes on the walls replaced with numbers, symbols and equations. The students talked among each other and fiddled with calculators. The teacher began handing out sheets at each row. Jessica was handed a pile, took one, and gave it to the person behind her.

She looked down at it. There were definitely symbols she didn't recognize. She looked back at the front of the class, and her eyes were drawn to the chart at the top of the wall where the numbers and letters were listed.

There weren't 10 numbers listed. There were 12. She didn't need to count the letters to realize there were more then she was used to there as well. How had she not noticed this before? It was another thing she had told herself would be easy.

She looked down at the form. There wasn't a single question she knew how to answer.

She sank into her chair. She'd find something she'd could do. Anything.

• Like 4
On 3/25/2019 at 9:01 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

enjoyed the update :)

thank you! :)

On 3/25/2019 at 4:16 PM, fyunch said:

Nice twist.  Base 12 ... pretty good if you know that stuff, but doing arithmetic in another base, particularly if you don't know the symbols for 10 and 11, can be a bit of a challenge.

Especially if you didn't really care about school in the first place and only got through becaue people paid your way through

On 3/25/2019 at 9:27 PM, GuybrushT said:

FUCK YEAH!  I have checked every night for this story.  I am incredibly grateful for your production and effort!

hey great! glad you like it :)

8 minutes ago, ABAlex said:

thank you! :)

Especially if you didn't really care about school in the first place and only got through becaue people paid your way through

Yeah that's kind of tricky stuff if coming out of nowhere and if she's never dealt with different number systems before in her schooling she's probably suffering a meltdown.  I'm a programmer so I'm used to bases 2, 8, and 16 but never done stuff in base 12 before, other than reading clocks :)

50 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Yeah that's kind of tricky stuff if coming out of nowhere and if she's never dealt with different number systems before in her schooling she's probably suffering a meltdown.  I'm a programmer so I'm used to bases 2, 8, and 16 but never done stuff in base 12 before, other than reading clocks :)

Funnily enough I didn't even think of that beforehand lol

I wonder if I should make it a more complicated one? I based the idea of of the Sumerian system, who used 60 divided into 5 groups of 12 when counting. That would make it worse for her

21 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Poor Sumerians. Thankfully the Great Numbers Above 10 Shortage crisis  put  a stop to their mathematical madness

They used base 60 because they did not have long division.  60 is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.  But it’s a bitch to work with.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but I must say that Jessica is royally screwed. She should've just been patient and worked her way up in the cheer team. Now she has no hope of mastering anything except filling her diapers.

14 hours ago, fyunch said:

They used base 60 because they did not have long division.  60 is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.  But it’s a bitch to work with.

That works better then I think I'll have to change it

6 hours ago, Cya said:

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but I must say that Jessica is royally screwed. She should've just been patient and worked her way up in the cheer team. Now she has no hope of mastering anything except filling her diapers.

Well maybe mastering filling her diapers is a legitimate skill? They didn't really specify, she has a broad range to go with

I went to capcon and talked vociferously with Sophie and Pudding, WBDaddy and Bby Kimmy. I have nothing but nice things to say to them.  Had I seen you, ABAlex, I would have removed my shoes, prostrated myself before you as before a sumerian king, and offered all of my swag for a new chapter.

Maximum inivitation, minimum pressure.

7 hours ago, GuybrushT said:

I went to capcon and talked vociferously with Sophie and Pudding, WBDaddy and Bby Kimmy. I have nothing but nice things to say to them.  Had I seen you, ABAlex, I would have removed my shoes, prostrated myself before you as before a sumerian king, and offered all of my swag for a new chapter.

Maximum inivitation, minimum pressure.

LOL thanks a lot, though I don't have as high an opinion of my stuff as it seems you do. I think WBDaddy for one might have opinions on that. (though I can't speak for him) What do you like so much specifically , if I can ask?

I had to look Capcon up. I haven't attended any kink type cons, and I don't know that I will, mainly for personal reasons. (distance to Chicago, and having to cross borders with kink supplies, is one). If I do go to one, I'll let you know. Thanks again for the high praise! 

(Oddly enough If I did attend any time of kink con I might be looking to prostrate myself as much as the reverse. Depends though, being a switch is an issue. I'll take swag though. Diapers for stories! DIapers for stories!)

Re: cons

Well, I've crossed the border many times with all sorts of diapers and costumes and sundry fetish items, but

1. Wear conservative clothing just for that moment at the border. 

2. Go straight through.

Re: Story

From a purely fetish point of view, its the way the society has SIX! (no one has that many phases, not even Diaper Dimension stories or Equality through Diapers!*] and the way you humiliate her further with each diaper is Pink n Nappies level O.G. shit.

Narratively,  "Tested" stands because of the humiliating progression of opening up the world and regressing Jessica is so well executed, with each subsequent encounter; the introduction is neither here nor there for me, but the narrative is awesome!  By comparison, my absolute re-reads are Alissa and the Diaper Dimension, Leopards and their Spots (sic?), The Potty Training Buddy, It's the Little Choices, Sam and Jess, Mimi by Pinkinnappies, and the reform school genre; stories where it descends, phase by phase into a wild world of diaper-folk and humiliation.  Perhaps it is that rather than reaching a point where the action plays out with a couple, or intimate group, the humiliation machine rolls onwards with Jessica finding new groups, institutions to deal with [or be dealt, more likely], making the possibilities of keeping the descent possible and the world grow.  In a sentence: "I find that up until this very point, it has been a fantastically engaging trajectory, as the story starts from bad to worse, crescendoing, or descrendoing, to be precise, with Becky #@*$ing her diaper in our protagonist's face."

It's also helpful that there are other character who have comparative levels of incontinence that may rise and fall, like Sam in "Diaper Research,"  Even if Jessica plummets to infancy, other characters can go up and down and bring new humiliation and stimulation to the readers.  Regardless of the ending of the story, do you feel that stories with a storyline with more ups and downs or a continual descent make for a more gripping narrative?

*Errata:  Techincally wrong; there are eight diapers in "Equality through Diapers," but that includes D2+, D3+, and the D4+, and these are derivatives, so there are only five.

On 4/5/2019 at 6:53 PM, GuybrushT said:

Re: cons

Well, I've crossed the border many times with all sorts of diapers and costumes and sundry fetish items, but

1. Wear conservative clothing just for that moment at the border. 

2. Go straight through.

or, go to TOMKAT. It's near Sudbury.  Idyllic campground.

Re: Story

From a purely fetish point of view, its the way the society has SIX! (no one has that many phases, not even Diaper Dimension stories or Equality through Diapers!*] and the way you humiliate her further with each diaper is Pink n Nappies level O.G. shit.

Narratively,  "Tested" stands because of the humiliating progression of opening up the world and regressing Jessica is so well executed, with each subsequent encounter; the introduction is neither here nor there for me, but the narrative is awesome!  By comparison, my absolute re-reads are Alissa and the Diaper Dimension, Leopards and their Spots (sic?), The Potty Training Buddy, It's the Little Choices, Sam and Jess, Mimi by Pinkinnappies, and the reform school genre; stories where it descends, phase by phase into a wild world of diaper-folk and humiliation.  Perhaps it is that rather than reaching a point where the action plays out with a couple, or intimate group, the humiliation machine rolls onwards with Jessica finding new groups, institutions to deal with [or be dealt, more likely], making the possibilities of keeping the descent possible and the world grow.  In a sentence: "I find that up until this very point, it has been a fantastically engaging trajectory, as the story starts from bad to worse, crescendoing, or descrendoing, to be precise, with Becky #@*$ing her diaper in our protagonist's face."

It's also helpful that there are other character who have comparative levels of incontinence that may rise and fall, like Sam in "Diaper Research,"  Even if Jessica plummets to infancy, other characters can go up and down and bring new humiliation and stimulation to the readers.  Regardless of the ending of the story, do you feel that stories with a storyline with more ups and downs or a continual descent make for a more gripping narrative?

*Errata:  Techincally wrong; there are eight diapers in "Equality through Diapers," but that includes D2+, D3+, and the D4+, and these are derivatives, so there are only five.

Wow, thanks. I really appreciate the feedback. Detailed comments are always helpful. 

The number of diapers was neccesitated by the fact she has to be tested on EVERYTHING. First continence, with both kinds, then ability to change/take care of herself, then ability to tell when she needs it. Plus, as you pointed out, it adds a lot of levels to go through.

As for ups and downs, it really depends. I often like shorter ABDL stories, as I like them in short periods. I think of them like desserts- sweet at first, but get worse and worse, hence why I tend to write one shots and short stories myself. If I go for a longer one, ups and downs work. I especially like position switches, so someone who was dominant in one period is submissive/ little later, or one person stays little while another moves up, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Totally enjoyed the new chapter. I hadn’t expected Becky to be punished like she was so that was a nice surprise. I do see Jessica really having to struggle to gain even a toddler status. I am looking forward to reading more. 

10 hours ago, CDfm said:

Totally enjoyed the new chapter. I hadn’t expected Becky to be punished like she was so that was a nice surprise. I do see Jessica really having to struggle to gain even a toddler status. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Well to be fair she hasn't quite been punished YET, it just seems obvious she will be. And yes, Jessica seems to keep moving down.
Thanks for commenting!