LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New DL here

Hello everyone. I am a 45 yo diaper lover living in the Seattle area. I'm into cars, motorcycles, gaming. Looking to talk to people that love wearing diapers for pleasure. To help me understand why I like wearing them. Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

• Like 2

Hi and welcome BabyDL. Nice to have you join us. I think you will like it here, lots of good people. I hope you can get more insight, and a better understanding of why you like wearing diapers. For many, like myself, it’s never clear. But, that’s really not so bad. I have come to accept, not having a concrete reason, or something to point a finger to, and be able to say, ah ha! But, whatever it is, you have good company here. So in the meantime, have fun, and enjoy! 

I started wearing them for about 6 months now. Only at night time for now. I find them quite comfortable. And enjoy wetting in them too.

Hello All, I’m a 44 yr old from Minnesota and have been wearing for about 14 years for medical reasons but have come to enjoy the feeling of diapers and the only thing that bothers me is having my wife see me in them!! She doesn’t mind but my brain goes into worry mode all the time!! It would be nice to talk with others about how they deal with wearing around others. Thanks and hope you are all well!!

On 4/29/2018 at 8:41 AM, BabyDL44 said:

Hello everyone. I am a 45 yo diaper lover living in the Seattle area. I'm into cars, motorcycles, gaming. Looking to talk to people that love wearing diapers for pleasure. To help me understand why I like wearing them. Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

I've just about given up on finding the answer to the question "Why". I just enjoy the private times when I can diaper up.

Hello friends, my name is pansy Gronski and have been an AB all of my life, now, i have becomed permanently disabled and have the means and the lucky situation to live full time as the 3 year-old Little Girl, i know that i am, (and have always felt that i was)

3 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I've just about given up on finding the answer to the question "Why". I just enjoy the private times when I can diaper up.

I should chalk it up to the fact that I just enjoy the comfort of wearing diapers.

Hello and welcome.  Here you should be able to find some guidance to answer some of your questions.  Diapers are what connects all of us but all of our wants and needs are all very different.  Only you know what you desire when it comes to diapers.  Please feel free to reach out to me with questions or concerns and I hope you enjoy your time here. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2018 at 5:36 AM, TheBabyPants said:

Hell BabyDL and welcome to the Forum.  Enjoy yourself.

I would like to try some cloth diapers. I am currently using disposables. 

• Like 1