LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infected hair follicle

So, ~3 days ago I got irritating pimple on my intimate area. What I suspect would be hair follicle infection, which could be due to me not washing well enough between changes. It should be quite harmless but nonetheless it's quite annoyance and I'm not wearing padding at the moment. Will see doctor tomorrow. Has anyone else had this issue?

Ask your doctor a candid question if this type of infection *** if it occurs again if it can be treated by yourself with a tweezer and a dab of antibiotic solution.

*** ingrown hair follicle - let the hair protrude enough to use a tweezer to pull it out by its root.

Safe that you are going to the doctor for this first time to find out just what is the issue - be that this maybe covered by insurance with a co-pay but if you can

do this at home saving a few bucks with a satisfactory solution heck why not.

Had one of those recently in my left nasal passage, I have sort of a constant nose running situation from one of my medications.

I have to wipe my nose quite a bit, I like to use a bandanna I carry, but at times I do use restaurant napkins which are quite rough.

I broke the skin with tweezers, then used  Q tips dipped in peroxide until I was satisfied I got all the infection out.

When I was finished I dabbed the spot with Neosporen +pain, to stop the pain and help heal the spot, iI think I cleaned it one more time then I was fine.

I have had so many cuts and small infections over my lifetime, I don't bother seeing doctors, I have always treated things like that myself.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...