LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesie causing leak?

Somelildude

There has to be a reason for this:

Perhaps the onesies are snug fitting and are pushing aside the diaper and then the wetting goes on the onesie - the diaper stays dry.

Relaxing the tension after the wetting has stopped - body position changing - onesie returns to its original shape and the diaper

resumes it own original position.

Are your onesies TIGHT fitting and depending on your sleeping position moving the diaper from the wetting zone ?

Any other wetting problem areas while sleeping ?

Recommended solution get snug fitting plastic diaper cover that can not be moved !

I have had this problem while wearing bambinos, because they are wide in the middle and don't have tall standing leak guards. The onesie pulls the middle padding higher than the leak guards. Similar leaks happen when using stuffers. Diaper covers do help. 

i get the same thing with some of my onesies. what i noticed is the crotch of the onesie slips off my diaper and goes up into my diaper leg opening, getting wet and causing leaks of all sorts. 

easy enough to remedy, though. plastic pants that are snug around the thighs fix this by keeping the onesie out of the diaper opening. also a onesie with legs or a romper fix this since the legs are much longer and can't get snugged up into the diaper. babykins.com sells a long legged onesie that is my absolute favorite onesie. and don't worry, the legs are only as long as boxers/boxer briefs, or perhaps a bit shorter. so they aren't that long legged

This never happens to me, & I think that's because I always wear plastic pants.  It doesn't seem to matter which nappies or onesies, although I don't have any onesies that ride up tight, as they'd be too uncomfortable anyway.  If I wet too much for the nappy, then the elastic on the pants gets wet first - usually I get changed quick then.  Only after I don't change after that warning will my onesie or trousers get wet.  The elastic on the pants doesn't get wet normally.  These are thin polyurethane pants, with the elastic (rather than plastic) next to my skin, as that irritates my skin least.