LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Activity Streams - New Since Last Time

Hi all

Ages ago I set up a custom 'New Since Last Time' feed in My Activity Streams so I can see new posts in the (sub)forums I'm interested in.  It's worked fine until a few days ago since when I've got a message on the lines of 'No new content'.  I'm not aware of having reset anything myself to cause this.  Can anyone suggest how I can retrigger the search so that starts working again (preferably without starting from scratch!).

Thanks!!

Ist seems to me that a couple of things have changed since the "upgrade"

My Activity deos not show more than a quarter of what it used to. I do not know if that is coincidence or some changes have occurred. Also new status updates and other things that should be new do not show up. I do not know how accurate the stream system is now
The recent visitors section of most of the profiles I have seen have a disabled message which only the profile owner can take care of though there is a text link that a visitor can open which just leads to an error message

Also missing on most of the profiles I look at are the links to "About me", Albums", "Blogs" and "Clubs". Persons may have to enable them separately I guess

Two new observations:

The menu is unstable
When I can get it to stay. If I go to "MY Activities" and click on something I know whould have new material, it does not show up in the stream

• 2 weeks later...