LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings, friends. I know there are a few folks on DD who enjoy my Ebooks so I like to post from time to time when I release something new. Here's a taste of Chapter One of my new novella available on Amazon Kindle.

CLICK HERE for more:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CQMHDLN

CHAPTER I: NEW HOUSE, NEW RULES

Cody sat silently in the passenger seat of the car, staring out distantly at the road in front of them, illuminated by the car headlights. The slender 19 year old felt wrestless, awkward, and even a little nervous. While he tried to tell himself that he was an adult and perfectly capable of taking care of himself, he certainly didn’t feel that way in his current predicament. He cringed as his mother began speaking, breaking the silence between them.

“So just remember that Miss Karla is in charge while I’m away. I want you to be on your best behavior for her, okay?” said the middle aged woman in the driver’s seat.

He didn’t dignify his mother’s comment with a response.

“You know Cody, I wouldn’t be going on this trip if it wasn’t really important for my career. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.” she said.

“I just don’t understand why I can’t stay at home this summer.” he whined.

“Cody, we’ve been over this. It would be one thing if I was going to be out of town for the weekend but I’m going to be out of the country for over two months. I’m sorry but I’m just not comfortable leaving you alone for that long.”

Cody groaned, rolling his eyes. He stared resentfully at her for a few seconds… her long blonde hair tied in a bun, the crow’s feet and mascara around her bright blue eyes. While Cody knew she didn’t care much about abandoning himat some random lady’s house for a few months, he had to admit he was going to miss her. That fact alone made him feel like even more of a child. In truth, he should have been used this by now. For most of Cody’s life, his mom hadn’t been around. Ever since she had divorced his dad when he was little; he’d gotten used to being dropped off at daycare centers, babysitters, and relatives’ houses. Naturally, his mom loved him but she probably loved her career even more. He accepted that. Honestly, it didn’t matter any more now that he was old enough to move out and be on his own.

That was one thing that Cody couldn’t blame his mom for. He still lived with her and had yet to find a place of his own. Jacob, a friend of his from high school, said they would get a place over the summer but that entire plan had fallen through when Jacob got fired from Marco’s Pizzeria. That meant Cody was stranded living under his mother’s roof until he could find another potential roommate to move in with. 

“Mom, look, I’m adult. I don’t need you or anyone else taking care of me. It’s not like you’re ever around anyway.” Cody said.

“Well, I’m certainly glad I was around last month when I got home from work early.”

Cody groaned, squirming a little in his seat. The entire conversation was making him uncomfortable and on top of that, he now felt the urge to pee. A few tiny drops dribbled into the fabric of his cotton boxer-briefs as he squeezed his legs together.

“You told me you didn’t smoke pot and then I came back to my homeand guess what I found? My son and his friend sitting on my couch, smoking a giant bong.”

“That was just the one time.” Cody said.

“Well regardless, you lied to me and you went behind my back. If you want me to treat you like an adult, you need to start acting like one. I can’t leave you at home alone if I think you’ll be having wild parties every night and getting stoned every day. You’re 19 years old and you need to start thinking about your future. Maybe living with Miss Karla will give you a little direction in life.”

Cody sighed. He was essentially done with this conversation. Considering they weren’t more than a few minutes away from their destination, it wasn’t like he was going to have any chance of persuading his mom to see things his way.

“I know you’re not crazy about the idea of staying at her house all summer but she really thinks you’re a sweet kid. Its not like she’s a stranger. She’s known you since you were a toddler.” his mom said.

“Whatever.” he muttered.

“And if you need help um… getting ready for bed, it’ll probably be good to have someone there to give you a hand.” she added.

“You mean she knows about my…”

“Yes Cody, she knows that you wet the bed sometimes and you wear diap, um, protection at night. I’ve known this woman for 16 years. Did you really think your nighttime problem hadn’t come up in conversation?”

“I guess I should have figured.” Cody said, cringing.

At least his mother had remembered to use the more diplomatic word “protection”. Cody had wet the bed for years but recently, it had started to decline to only about three nights a week. He was hoping that it would soon stop altogether. Doctors had told him and his mom that he would outgrow it… but it seemed like just one of the many ghosts of childhood that followed him along wherever he went. He didn’t want to have to live with his mom but there he was. He didn’t want to have to wear adult diapers for bedwetting but he did. (At his mother’s insistence.) He didn’t want to be dropped off at his mom’s friend’s house for the next two months yet there he was.

His mother pulled the parking break as their car came to a stop.

“Cody, I really am going to miss you. I just want you to be a successful adult. You know I love you… right?”

Looking at his mom, Cody saw her honesty. It wasn’t that she didn’t love her son… she was just obsessed with her career as a television newscaster. Ultimately, Cody couldn’t be mad at her for leaving. He was 19 years old and what full grown adult would resent his mother for taking a business trip to advance her career? It wasn’t as if he neededher to stay.

“I love you too.” Cody mumbled.

“Let’s go inside. Miss Karla said she has a surprise for you.” his mom smiled.

Cody resented that his mother still referred to this woman as ‘Miss Karla’. It was absurd considering that Karla was her first name. When Cody was two years old, Karla worked at the daycare center where his mom dropped him off every day. At 5 years old, Cody started going to another daycare closer to his house but his mom kept in touch with Karla. While Cody did have some obscure memories of the woman from early childhood, mostly she was just in the background of Cody’s life occasionally: a guest at a Christmas party, a woman that his mom went shopping with, and even someone who occasionally sent him a birthday card. In truth though, Cody didn’t know much about her and he had never cared to learn. Now he was going to be spending the summer at her house, the whole situation just struck him as strange.

If nothing else though, the home that they found themselves walking up towards was fairly large and affluent considering Karla and her daughter were the only ones who now resided there. Cody had gone to high school with Karla’s daughter and seen her in the halls but they had likely never said a word to each other. He had wanted to introduce himself but was always too shy. In a school of 3,000 kids, it was easy for them to remain strangers, especially considering how shy Cody was. Walking towards the house, he knew he would have to find a bathroom very soon but he could certainly hold it for 5 more minutes if need be. Cody rolled his suitcase up the broad driveway while his mother carried a large paper bag and a gym bag beside him. He knew what was inside both of those bags: what his mother referred to as his ‘nighttime supplies’. When they rang the doorbell, the large front door swung open in just a few seconds.

“Susan! Come in, come in. How are you? Excited for your trip?” Karla said with a broad smile, pulling Cody’s mother in for a hug.

There she was. Standing about 4 inches taller than Cody, Karla had the same familiar haircut he remembered: a short, brown pixie cut parted to one side. In Cody’s eyes, such a haircut seemed fitting for a woman in her mid-40s in contrast to his mother’s long, flowing blonde locks. Karla’s silver nose ring shined under the light of the main foyer.

“Thank you again for agreeing to let Cody stay with you over the summer.”

“Yeah, absolutely. We’re happy to have him.” Karla said.

“Cody? Say hi to Miss Karla.” his mom prompted him.

“Hi.” he said timidly.

“Hello, Cody. Wow, you look so grown up.” Karla said, pulling him in for a warm hug.

Cody didn’t feel very grown up considering he was essentially getting dropped off at a babysitter’s house. His current outfit wasn’t very adult either: a baggy Pink Floyd t shirt with a hole in the sleeve and a pair of jeans.

Returning Karla’s hug, he got a whiff of her perfume. Somehow, her smell gave him goose bumps and almost rendered him speechless. It caused another tiny, involuntary spurt of pee to release into his underwear. Cody couldn’t remember the last time Karla had hugged him but smelling her now almost seemed to bring back memories of his early childhood. It was a clean scent like the smell of soap mixed with the aroma of some mature, feminine perfume and while he couldn’t place it, the scent was indeed familiar and it somehow made him feel… safe.

“Here’s a pack of his um, protection.” Cody’s mother said, handing Karla the bulging paper bag, inside of which was a full package of Cody’s disposable adult diapers.

“Okay, great.”

“And here are his nighttime supplies: babay powder, diaper rash cream, lotion, and some baby wipes. Its all in there.” his mother said.

Cody bit his lip. In his mom’s hurried efforts to casually list what the gym bag contained, she had levied several blows to her son’s self esteem. Yet Karla didn’t act as though Cody’s mother had said anything out of the ordinary.

“I went online with the medical supply company where I usually order his diapers and I changed the delivery address. So about every other week, you should receive a new package.”

Cody sighed as she used the ‘D’ word. He knew that his mother hadn’t done it on purpose to embarrass him but occasionally, when she was in a hurry, she let it slip. It was as though, in his mother’s mind, she knew that he wore diapers and calling them anything else was just a patronizing attempt to protect his dignity.

“Well Susan, I’d invite you to come in for a cup of coffee but I think if you stay any longer, you might miss your flight.” Karla said.

Cody’s mother glanced at her watch. He wished she would just leave already. Cody wanted to say goodbye to her… but he wanted to use the bathroom even more at that moment.

“You’re right. Well, you have my email and you have my cell phone number. Call or text me any time, day or night. Don’t worry about the time change. If you need to get a hold of me, just call.”

“I’m sure we’ll be just fine.” Karla smiled.

“Okay Cody, I’ll call you as soon as I can. Be good for Miss Karla. I love you.” she said, pulling him in for a hug.

“I love you too.” Cody said.

With that, his mom left.

“Well Cody, do you want to come with me and we’ll take your stuff to your room?” Karla asked.

“Actually, could I uh, use the bathroom?” he asked.

“Of course, sweetie. Down the hall, first door on the left.”

Leaving his suitcase, he wasted no time moving at a brisk pace. Shutting the door behind him, Cody frantically unbuttoned his jeans to slip his penis out. With a heavy sigh of relief, he peed in the toilet. A few seconds later, he found himself frowning as he felt the dampness of his boxer-briefs but felt reassured when he ran his hand over the front of his jeans. They were totally dry.

Exiting the bathroom, he wandered into the kitchen where Karla was standing with the two bags in either hand. She was wearing a green, button down blouse with the sleeves rolled up. On her arm, she had a tattoo of some Japanese characters.  Funny, he never imagined Karla was cool enough to have a tattoo. He could only hope it showed she was a lenient, easy-going person who wouldn’t be a pain in the ass to live with. A pair of tight, black slacks hugging her full hips completed her outfit. Glancing down at her black socks, he could see that she wasn’t wearing any heels. Sadly, their height difference was very much real… and it made Cody feel even more like a small child who had been turned over to his babysitter, just as he had been many times in his earlier life.

He glanced at the kitchen counter and noticed two pizza boxes.

“I ordered Canadian bacon and pineapple. Your favorite.” Karla smiled.

“Really? How did you know?”

“Your mom told me. I figured it would be a nice way to help you feel welcome.” Karla said.

“Thanks.” Cody said, smiling slightly.

“I know this is all a bit of an adjustment but I care about you and your mom a lot and well, you may not remember it but I used to take care of you all the time when you were a toddler. You’re practically family.”

Cody blushed a little but said nothing. He was trying to embrace adulthood or at the very least, to escape from his childhood past. That wouldn’t be easy while living in the home of his former daycare provider. Even so, Karla was acting as kind and friendly as could be expected and he couldn’t exactly reject her affection.

“Come on, let’s take your stuff to your room.” Karla said.

“Okay, sure.”

Following Karla up the long, carpeted stairs; she offered him a small tour.

“My bedroom is at the far end of the hall there. This is Lexy’s room. This is the hall bathroom and here’s your bedroom.”

Cody furrowed his brow as he saw the room, his heart slowly sinking into his stomach.

“Before you say anything, I know this is probably isn’t exactly your style but my nephew from Boston visits us a few times a year and we usually keep this room for him. He’s 8 years old. Don’t worry though, I washed all of the bedding and this will be your roomthis summer.” Karla said. 

Cody frowned but tried not to be too critical. After all, the room was mostly normal, though a few childish features still stood out. There were colorful Star Wars sheets on the bed and light blue pillow cases on all the pillows. A large plastic bin in the corner of the room was filled with various action figures. The largest ones seemed to be Transformers. The door to the closet was open and while it appeared to be mostly empty, there was a Teddy Bear sitting on the top shelf.

“You’ve got a laundry hamper by the door here and a trash can in the corner there.”

Cody noticed that the metal, cylindrical trashcan in the corner had a lid operated by a foot pedal, much like the one he had in his own room. Before he could say anything, Karla pulled a blue package of adult diapers out from the paper bag, placing them on top of the dresser and setting the gym bag down next to it.

“All of the drawers in the dresser are empty so organize your stuff however you like it. I’ll leave you to get settled but don’t forget, we’ve got pizza downstairs.” Karla said.

As she walked past him, he got another whiff of her scent and once again, Cody couldn’t decipher the reaction that it seemed to provoke inside of him. Watching as she walked down the hall, Cody noted that she had a few curves but was ultimately in pretty good shape. She just seemed to dress modestly. She was older but looked pretty good for her age.

Was he attracted to Karla? No, that was ridiculous. She was one of his mom’s friends and the woman who took care of him when he was a baby! She was far from being his type. Cody never had much luck with girls in high school but the girls he did find himself interested in were his own age. He’d had a huge crush on one girl in his senior class. She was short, thin, with long black hair flowing down her shoulders. Cody had asked her out and she had rejected him in the bitchiest way possible. So essentially, that girl was the polar opposite of Karla, both mentally and physically, in age and in temperament. No, he wasn’t sexually attracted to Karla at all. After all, the woman was about the same age as his mom! But if he was going to be living with Karla for the summer, he had to admit that he liked the way she smelled and… that she was undeniably a nice, caring person. There was nothing wrong with that. Anyway, Cody chalked up these strange feelings to the fact that he was tired and stressed out. It would be better if he could just put these thoughts out of his mind and eat some pizza.

Walking downstairs and into the kitchen, he licked his lips when he saw a slice of pizza already sitting on a plate at the table. Yet as he prepared to take a seat, Karla placed her hands on her hips, looking at him sternly.

“Cody sweetie, we need to talk about your bathroom habits.” Karla said bluntly.

“My… what?” Cody asked, nervous that she might be referencing his bedwetting.

“Your bathroom habits. When you used the downstairs bathroom in the hall earlier, you… didn’t lift up the seat.”

“Oh, oh, I’m sorry.”

“And it doesn’t look like you cleaned up the toilet seat after you were finished either.”

Cody blushed again, feeling embarrassed by his oversight. This sort of thing happened at home but it was quite different to realize that he had done it in a stranger’s house.

“Sorry.” he said quietly.

“I cleaned it up this time but in the future, you need to pay closer attention to that, okay?” Karla said, raising her eyebrows sternly at him.

“Okay.” Cody said, pulling out his chair.

“Did you wash your hands?” Karla asked.

“Huh? Just now?”

“When you used the bathroom earlier?”

“Oh um…”

“Why don’t you go and wash your hands? You should be doing that every time you use the bathroom too.” she chided.

As he walked back to the bathroom, Cody felt uneasy. Karla’s rebuke of him had been gentle but firm and he made a mental note to be more careful in the future. While his own mother had complained about his ‘bathroom habits’ once or twice in the past, she had never done so with quite the same attitude that Karla had just used. Even so, it was a minor hiccup in a night that otherwise seemed to be progressing just fine.

A minute later, he returned to the table, taking a few bites of pizza. Karla pulled out a chair, taking a seat across from him.

“How is it?” Karla asked.

“Great.” he said, wiping his chin on his shirt sleeve. “Thanks again.”

“Of course. Now Cody, like I said we’re happy to have you here over the summer but your mom left me in charge so I think there are a few simple house rules we should go over.”

“Okay?”

“These are the same rules I expect Lexy to follow too. They’re pretty basic. If I’m talking to you, I expect you to listen. I expect us all to be honest with each other. If you are going out with friends, I expect you to let me know beforehand… because I’m responsible for you now. I expect you to be polite and have good manners. Having good manners means cleaning up after yourself, like putting your plate in the dishwasher when you’re done eating. Or, in your case, it means lifting up the toilet seat when you use the bathroom and washing your hands afterwards.”

“Um… okay.” Cody said.

It wasn’t like Karla was saying anything unreasonable but her strict attitude just made Cody feel intimidated. His own mother was never around much when he was growing up and when she came home from work, she was usually too tired to order him around… let alone punish him for anything.

“One more thing. You and Lexy are both under 21, so I do not allow drugs or alcohol in this house under any circumstances. Do you understand?” Karla said, raising her eyebrows.

“Yeah, of course.” he mumbled.

Then they heard the front door open. A young blonde girl walked into the kitchen, hair tied in a cute ponytail, donning a pair of tight, high waisted jeans and an orange t shirt that showed off her midriff. It was Lexy. Cody briefly made eye contact with her before averting his gaze back down at the table.

“Hey, sorry I’m late for dinner. Lori and I were studying.” the girl said, dropping her backpack beside the kitchen counter and grabbing a slice of pizza.

“Studying? Or hanging out at the coffee shop?” Karla said, raising her eyebrows.

“Well, we study therea lot too.”

“We’re still waiting to hear back from a few schools that you applied to. This is your senior year. I want you to finish strong.” Karla said.

“Mom, I’ve got like a 3.5 GPA. Relax.” Lexy said with an eyeroll.

“Well anyway, do you remember Cody?”

Lexy looked at him curiously as if trying to remember him.

“I don’t know? I think we had Geometry together, right?” Lexy said.

“Geology.”

“Yeah, cool… what’s up?”

“Not much.” he mumbled.

“Are you a junior?” she asked.

“No, uh, I graduated.”

While Lexy probably hadn’t intended to insult him, her question stung. Cody thought he looked like an average 19 year old but his skinny physique and stubborn inability to grow much facial hair probably made him look a little younger than 19. Like all attractive girls, Cody somehow felt less sure of himself with Lexy in the room. The fact that he was one year older than her and had been out of high school for a year should have given him some confidence. It didn’t. He felt just as awkward as he had in Geology class when he couldn’t find the guts to introduce himself… even though their mothers were best friends. Lexy was undeniably sexy and with her mother in the room, it just made things more awkward. Not only that but he wondered just how much Karla had told her 18 year old daughter about his nighttime problem.

“Okay well, I gotta go study. I’ve got finals next week.” Lexy said, grabbing her backpack.

“Just make sure you’re not spending too much time talking to your friends online and taking selfies while you’re ‘studying’, missy!” Karla shouted as her daughter ascended the stairs.

Cody was grateful he wasn’t in school anymore. If he had been, he could easily imagine Karla chiding him to go to his room and do his homework. Finishing his last bite of pizza, Cody figured he would attempt to make conversation.

“So uh… do you still work at a daycare or whatever?”

Karla laughed quietly to herself.

“No sweetie, I got my Masters in early childhood education 10 years ago after I got divorced. I miss working with little ones but now I do administrative work for a private school. Its great because I usually get to work from home.”

“Oh, nice.” Cody mumbled.

“I do have a meeting to go to tomorrow though so if you sleep late, just remember that there’s cereal in the pantry there and fruit salad in the fridge if you get hungry, okay?”

“Okay, thanks.”

Glancing at the silver watch around her wrist, Karla pursed her lips.

“It looks like its almost 9:00 so why don’t you go upstairs and I’ll be up in a few minutes to help you get ready for bed.” Karla said matter of factly.

“Um… what?” Cody asked, feeling nervous.

“Your mom said she wants you to get ready for bed around 9:00 on weeknights.”

“Well, yeah but I can do that on my own.” Cody said defensively.

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea, sweetie. Look, I know this is a little embarrassing for you but your mom told me that two weeks ago, you had a little trouble taping yourself up and when you woke up, your bed was soaked.

Cody blushed but said nothing… he was now realizing just how much his mother had shared with this woman about his embarrassing problem.

“So your mom told me that ever since then, she’s been checking the tapes on your diaper.” Karla continued.

“Well, y-yeah. She checks them sometimes but… I can put them on by myself. I don’t even have accidents that often anymore.”

“Well, you have accidents at least a few times a week. That’s why you need to wear diapers.” Karla said.

“They’re called p-p-protection.” Cody said, nervously trying to correct her.

“Yes, you wear diapers for protection. Specifically, you wear them to protect your bed sheets and your mattress and I’d like to keep the bed in my guest bedroom clean and dry.”

Clearly, Karla hadn’t gotten the message that his diapers were supposed to be called ‘protection’. Either that or she was being deliberately difficult to put him in his place.

“So I don’t want to take any chances. Besides, I think you’ll be a lot more comfortable if you know for sure that you’ll be waking up in a dry bed. So why don’t you go and brush your teeth and I’ll be up to help you get ready in a minute.”

“But why can’t I just -”

“Cody… I’ve tried to make you feel welcome here. But remember what I said: when I’m talking, I expect you to listen. You’re not listening to me. You’re arguing with me. For the next two and a half months, I’m going to be in charge. Do you understand?” Karla said sternly.

Frowning and staring at the table, Cody nodded his head.

“Okay, so why don’t you go upstairs and brush your teeth. I’ll be right there.”

As Karla took his plate, he slowly left the kitchen walked upstairs, retrieving his toothbrush from his suitcase and doing as he was told. The hall bathroom was quite clean but was also fairly cluttered: a curling iron, tweezers, and countless makeup supplies covered the counter… all of them, no doubt, belonged to Lexy. Nervous as he was, Cody was proud that he had remembered to pee one last time before returning to his room. He resented his mother’s 9:00 p.m. rule about his ‘protection’ for many reasons but most of all because once he was taped into a disposable diaper, it was pretty difficult to get himself untaped and get it back on properly. Ironically, his diaper had leaked in bed on that one occasion precisely because he had to take it off to go to the bathroom earlier in the evening! It was unfair to say the least. Noticing a few drops of pee on the toilet seat, Cody was quick to tear of a piece of toilet paper to wipe it off before going to the sink to wash his hands.

Returning to his room, Cody begrudgingly looked at the large, blue plastic package labeled “INCONTINENCE BRIEFS”. It seemed to be staring back at him in defiance. Reluctantly, he tore open the package and slid out a shiny, white folded rectangle. Before he did anything else, he pushed the door closed. He could just barely hear the muffled sound of Lexy talking on the phone in her room and he couldn’t afford to take any chances. If she was unaware of his nighttime problem, then he wanted to keep it that way. Slowly he unfolded the thick, crinkling garment in his hands. If he could just get the fit right, Karla would only need to take a quick glance at the tapes before she left him alone.

Cody groaned though as he heard footsteps on the stairs. His door, which hadn’t been fully closed to begin with, swung open.

“Oh, you’re getting everything ready. Excellent.” she said, bending over to unzip the gym bag on the floor.

One by one, Karla unloaded his infantile supplies onto the dresser, including the light blue, plastic tub of baby wipes. Walking up to him with her sleeves rolled up and a bottle of baby powder in hand, she took the opened diaper from him.

“Okay, why don’t you take off your pants for me and get situated on the bed here.” Karla said.

“W-w-what?” Cody said, confused and uneasy.

“Take off your pants.” she said, pulling out a towel from the closet and laying it out on the edge of the bed.

“I thought I was gonna… you know, put this on and then you were going to just check the tapes?”

“Cody, this really doesn’t have to be that difficult. I’m here because I need to make sure this is done properly. Now, you know you need to wear your diaper tonight. Its 9:15. No more stalling. I know you’re embarrassed but the sooner we start, the sooner we can get this over with. Now take off your pants.”

Cody was now worried that perhaps Lexy might be able to hear their conversation so he slowly slid down his pants in front of the assertive, middle aged woman in front of him.

“Underpants too. Come on.” Karla said, failing to understand his hesitation.

He tried to cover himself with his shirt as he slid his damp, navy blue boxer-briefs down to the floor.

“You know Cody, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before. It’s not like this is the first time I’ve diapered you.” Karla said, looking somewhat amused.

Cody thought her comment was ridiculous. Still, it was technically true. This woman had probably diapered him dozens of times as a toddler… and according to his own mother, he wore diapers until he was four years old, so she had plenty of experience. Even so, he was an adult now. He didn’t need anyone to diaper him… so why was he agreeing to this?

“Okay, lay down. Grab your knees and pull em’ to your chest for me.” Karla said.

Cody reached out for the diaper in her hand.

“But can I just do this myself? ”

“Cody… on the bed. Now.” Karla said, raising her eyebrows and pulling the diaper just out of his reach.

The stern look and the sound of her voice struck fear into Cody’s heart. Half naked, he lay down on the bed and grabbed his knees without another word. Had Karla ever used that tone with him before? Naturally, Cody had only the most vague memories of meeting her in daycare… but Karla probably remembered everything clearly. It was bizarre to think that she might be using the very same tactics to deal with him now as she had when he was a toddler… and worse yet, that they might be working! He couldn’t believe his bare butt was now on display for his woman. It was beyond awkward. If nothing else, the fact that he was holding his knees against his chest meant that she couldn’t get a good look at his manhood.

Before another thought could enter his mind, he felt a tickling sensation on his bare butt followed by a familiar aroma that he hadn’t smelled in years: baby powder. While his mother had purchased baby powder for him plenty of times, he had never used it. Apart from his mom recently double checking the tapes and the fit of his diaper, she hadn’t done much else. Now Cody became crestfallen as he realized he was being diapered like a baby and was powerless to stop it. The infantile aroma of the powder mixed with the mature scent of Karla’s perfume. Overwhelmed, he almost felt light headed.

“Okay, you can put your butt down now.” Karla said casually.

As Cody’s rear end came to rest on the padding of the diaper, he instantly became mortified that Karla could see his genitals but with a quick sprinkling of power, she swiftly pulled the front panel into place. Slowly and carefully, she taped the garment up nice and snug, smoothing out each tape.

“There ya go. All done. Now was that so horrible?” she asked.

Sitting up with a crinkle, Cody was speechless. He didn’t even feel embarrassed anymore, just numb. Karla said something to him but he didn’t hear the words. The whole scenario had just been too surreal for him to accept it.

“Hello? Earth to Cody.” she said, waving her hand in front of his face.

“Huh?” he said, looking up at her.

“I said stand up for me. I just want to make sure that we got a good fit.”

Cody obediently rose to his feet. Karla slid her two fingers into the elastic leg band of the diaper, just a few centimeters away from his genitals. He flinched as he felt her long, feminine nails grazing his bare thigh inside his diaper before she withdrew her fingers.

“Okay, looks good. Does it feel okay?”

Cody just nodded.

“Great well, don’t forget to throw your diaper away in the garbage can there tomorrow and I’ll see you when I get home from work.” she smiled.

Cody nodded again. Before leaving the room, Karla glanced down at his boxer-briefs on the floor, grabbing them and walking towards the hamper. It was then that she looked curiously at the underwear, feeling them in the palms of her hands.

“Cody sweetie, did you have an accident earlier tonight?”

“No.” he mumbled.

“Then why are these so damp?” she asked.

“Well, I guess I wet like, just a little. It was a long car ride over… My pants are completely dry.” he said defensively.

“I guess your mom did mention you have accidents during the day on rare occasions.” Karla said, underwear still in hand.

“I uh, don’t anymore. I haven’t done it during the day since like, last summer when I had an accident.” Cody said.

“And tonight?” Karla said.

“Well, that wasn’t really an accident. I made it to the bathroom. My pants are totally dry. See?”

Cody now picked up his jeans, trying to show Karla the evidence.

“Mhmm.” Karla said, unconvinced. “Well, I’m going to take these to the laundry room. During the day while you’re awake, just know that there is a bathroom right next door to your room and one just down the hall from the kitchen as well.”

“Okay.”

Cody so badly wanted to defend himself and interrupt Karla’s patronizing lecture but he knew he didn’t have a leg to stand on in this discussion. He was standing in front of her wearing only a t shirt and a disposable diaper while he held a pair of his damp underwear in her hands. How could he possibly hope to declare his adulthood?

“So if you feel like you have to go, you need to go to one of those two bathrooms as soon as you feel the urge, okay?” Karla said.

Cody nodded.

“Okay well, I’ll be awake for another hour if you need anything. Sweet dreams, okay?” Karla said with a polite smile, closing the door behind her.

Frowning to himself, Cody tried to ignore all of the strange emotions pushing their way into his mind. At first he tried to sit back down on the bed but as he looked down, the sight of his padded crotch was just too much. Standing up, he unzipped his suitcase to retrieve a pair of sweatpants. Even in the privacy of his own room, there was no reason he needed to waddle around with his diaper on display. In his current outfit, the sight of his own reflection in the mirror was enough to damage his self esteem. Pulling on some pants made him feel a lot better, as if he got someof his dignity back. Slipping his laptop out of his suitcase, he figured a computer game might help to take his mind off things. 

Then he flinched at the sound of a knock on the door. Slowly, he cracked it open. It was Lexy.

“Hey, so since we’re going to have to share a bathroom, do you think it’s too much to ask for you to flush the toilet after you pee?” Lexy said, looking mildly annoyed.

“Oh, I uh, I’m sorry.”

With that, she walked away. Cody spent the rest of the night in his room playing a game on his computer, which honestly suited him just fine. Inevitably though, some time after 1:00 in the morning, he got tired and climbed into bed, pulling the covers over his head, his diaper crinkling as he rolled over and tried to get comfortable. He had to admit, it was a pretty decent bed… perhaps even cozier than the futon in his room at home.

It was nearly noon when he awoke the following day. As he climbed out of bed, it was rather obvious that his heavy, saturated diaper was sagging underneath his pants. Cody was, of course, disappointed that he’d wet his diaper but he figured it wasn’t all that surprising. Stress always increased his nighttime accidents and the previous night had been stressful for so many reasons. Did Karla really plan to diaper him like a baby every single night? It all seemed so surreal, not to mention unfair. He was starting to feel more and more ambivalent about staying at her house all summer.

Untaping his diaper, he pressed his foot on the pedal of the trash can, the lid opened, and he dropped it in with a thud. With his skin still feeling a little damp, he slid some boxer-briefs on, reclaiming his adulthood.

Pulling out his phone, he texted his friend Jacob: “Wanna hang out tonight?

It was Friday night. Cody figured that all he needed was to get out of Karla’s house for a few hours to clear his head. Just because he had to sleep under her roof all summer didn’t mean he needed to be cooped up in her house 24/7. Walking into the kitchen, the house seemed eerily silent. Karla had mentioned that she had a meeting and Lexy was likely still at school. Making himself a bowl of cereal, Cody felt much better just getting some time alone. A minute later and his phone buzzed, showing a text from Jacob: “Party at Brad’s house later. Wanna go?” Perfect. While Cody didn’t own a car, he knew he could always rely on Jacob for a ride. An escape from Karla’s house, even for a few hours, would make him feel like more of an adult. Lounging around on the couch, Cody turned on Karla’s beautiful, huge flat screen TV. 

Before long, Lexy walked in the front door.

“Hey.” Cody said.

“Hi.” Lexy responded.

Cody couldn’t discern her expression. Was she annoyed by his presence in her living room? Or just indifferent?

“What are you up to?” Lexy asked.

“Just watching TV. I’ll probably go to a party later tonight.”

Lexy was obviously popular and Cody’s response was almost meant to show her that he too had a social life, no matter how shy he sometimes appeared. Lexy raised an eyebrow at him, making a strange face.

“Did you ask my mom?” Lexy said.

“Ask her what?”

“Did you ask her if you could go out tonight?”

“Well… no, not exactly but… I’m 19 years old. I can go out with friends if I want to.” Cody said, trying to sound self-assured.

“You obviously don’t know my mom very well. She’s like… a really great person and everything but she is ridiculously strict. It doesn’t matter that you’re 19. She’s still going to treat you like you’re a little kid. I’m 18 and I still have an 11:30 curfew on weekends.”

Cody fell silent. He was beginning to feel increasingly anxious about living with this woman for the rest of the summer. Lexy’s words seemed particularly haunting in light of the fact that Karla had diapered him like a toddler the previous night. The atmosphere of her house was a stark contrast to that of his own. Ironically, in his younger years, there had been some part of Cody that had always wished his mother would be more strict and more attentive. Now that he was in such a household as an adult, it felt confining.

“I just need to get into one out of state university and then I’m gone. That’s what my older brother Kevin did when he turned 18. Seriously, I love my mom but she’s hard to deal with sometimes.” Lexy said, leaving the room.

Cody spent the next few minutes trying to think of something diplomatic to say to Karla in order to persuade her to let him go out for the night. When she finally walked in the front door, Karla looked fashionable as ever in a long maxi skirt and a red blouse, her short gelled hair parted to one side and wearing a pair of gold earrings. This mature older woman had diapered him like a baby the previous night. Any illusions of them being equals had already disappeared. She was in control. 

CLICK HERE to continue reading:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CQMHDLN

It is dumb that someone can post on a story on here that has to be purchased to finish somewhere else. Stories posted on here should be able to be read in there entirety here. Just my opinion anyway.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Joeman said:

It is dumb that someone can post on a story on here that has to be purchased to finish somewhere else. Stories posted on here should be able to be read in there entirety here. Just my opinion anyway.

It is nice when the author can get paid for his work or have a sponsorship arrangement with/thru Paetron.

That being noted.

I am of the same camp as Joeman - Stories posted here should be made available for free reading completely although maybe not necessarily all at once.

Most of the stories here are of that nature - a continuing saga released with daily weekly chapters until finished.

Option to read the full story right-a-way with purchase OK - but none of this "baiting priming the pump" after the start to read the rest of the story if there is

no intention of posting the rest of it !

Another thing that bothers me is security of the payment form and who has access to details of my purchase and reading materials interest although being

a member of this forum does have its security issues - but that is my own decision that I can accept. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I would actually pay the three bucks to read the story but I don’t have a kindle and don’t think I would use one enough to justify the cost of getting one. I am also concerned about making a purchase such as this on amazon. They seem to publicize your purchases and you begin getting numerous adds for things purchased there. 

18 hours ago, CDfm said:

I would actually pay the three bucks to read the story but I don’t have a kindle and don’t think I would use one enough to justify the cost of getting one. I am also concerned about making a purchase such as this on amazon. They seem to publicize your purchases and you begin getting numerous adds for things purchased there. 

You don't need a kindle to read ebooks from Amazon. If you have a computer or android, you can download the Amazon Kindle app on your computer or android device.

The story is interesting, and I would like to read it, but that's why I am here mainly, for free reading.  As an author on Amazon, do you get to list your stories with Kindle Unlimited as another choice?  That would work for me.  Thanks!

Honestly My response would have been "Yes it's your mattress but it's my body. If you're concerned about damages I'll take full responsibility for any cleaning. I'd like us to be on a good terms but this is where I draw the line. No one, puts hands on me without my permission.  If that's unacceptable I'll pack my stuff and get an uber." 

Wow you know reading about some of the characters on this site makes me realize how much I've changed in just the past five years

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...