LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips for beginners?

LilLew

I've been interested in diaper play and/or ageplay for a very long time, and I'm going to buy my first sample pack soon.

I'd like to know if any more experienced people have advice. Not just brands (there are more reviews here than I could ever read), but also tips for success, fun things you enjoy while in diapers, cleanup, etc. What do you wish you knew when you started?

Hmmm...I wished I'd have known what laxatives, suppositories and enemas were when I first started lmao, because it's difficult and it hurts to mess a diaper when your poop is solid, or worse, hard as a rock. That is very very uncomfortable lol. Feels way better when it's softy and mushy and just explodes out into the seat of the diaper as opposed to a solid turd that keeps getting pushed back up your ass by the seat of the diaper lol. If I wanted THAT particular sensation I'd have just bought a friggin' dildo lol. XD

PS: I don't even bother with the changing mat after messing myself lol; I just go straight into the shower. Also quite fortunate I have an adjustable nozzel on my showerhead, so I can turn it to the high pressure hose setting instead of a gentle spray. Blasting the diaper with the former setting has proven effective in getting all the mess off the diaper without having to touch it with my hands; I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to gross things lol. (I use cloth diapers; best thing about disposables is you can just throw them away instead of having to rinse and launder them.) But yep; whether your using disposables or cloth diapers, you may find it easier to just clean up in the shower as opposed to a changing mat/changing table. 

PPS: Don't take your plastic pants off outside of the shower if your using cloth diapers. There could be a little pool of pee at the bottom of the plastic pants that'll spill out all over the floor as soon as you tug them down your legs, so yeah, take them off in the shower and if there's a puddle it just goes down the drain, then set the plastic pants aside outside the shower to use later if needed or throw into the wash. 

My advice is to think deeply about discretion and work out how you plan to achieve the level of that you desire. If you want to remain totally hidden, storage and disposal need careful thought as accidental discovery is possible. I'd also plan for what to say or do should that occur before it happens. Beyond that keep an open mind and try whatever interests you B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

With all due respect to previous posters, in my own personal opinion I feel exactly the opposite way with regard to laxatives etc. The only times I've ever found using a diaper unpleasantly gross, or disgusting to clean up, is following a 'stomach upset' type situation. Whereas with a normal healthy diet and body function, even going number two should be a relatively neat and tidy affair, only affecting the general area that would need wiping and cleaning up regardless (just usually needing a little more of that kind of attention than following the 'regular' way). It can sometimes be a little more difficult to accomplish the act in the confines of a diaper, but if it's so rock hard that it hurts, or so loose that it makes a huge mess, it might be worth seeing if there is anything you can do about your diet etc before taking pills (accepting, of course, that I know some people do suffer from IBS etc). Certainly the last thing I would ever want to do was give myself diarrhoea while in a diaper (it has happened to me, and despite my general acceptance of all things diapers, I have to say I wish it hadn't).

I will also echo the sentiments about discretion. Once found out, you can't take it back again, and if wearing regularly or storing diapers in close proximity to other people such as family members, it is very likely that someone will find something sooner or later. So think it all out first, at least unless you have your own place to experiment in private. Even if you live alone, the best way to dispose of used diapers is tied up in a small plastic bag, a daily walk, and a public trash bin (my next door neighbour regularly checks, and comments on, the contents of my household rubbish).  

On 4/29/2018 at 9:18 AM, Bettypooh said:

My advice is to think deeply about discretion and work out how you plan to achieve the level of that you desire. If you want to remain totally hidden, storage and disposal need careful thought as accidental discovery is possible. I'd also plan for what to say or do should that occur before it happens. Beyond that keep an open mind and try whatever interests you B)

Bettypooh

I've been thinking about what you said about planning for being. I live alone, and my sample pack was delivered in a locking mailbox, so I didn't have to worry about snoops. That might change if I order a bigger box later.

My family lives miles away, so the worst case scenario is a neighbor (or my landlord) poking at an inadequately-packaged bag of dips.

So, what do you say if that happens?

Get some wipes.    This seems obvious, but it took me a while to realize how much easier it is to clean up.   While the baby ones are fine, the adult ones are a bit larger which is handy if you're cleaning up a poopy mess.    I like the Seni brand that one of the groceries here (Ingles, which I pronounce the Spanish way but I don't think that is what they intended).

Get a hand held shower head, it will make all types of diaper play easy to clean up, make sure it has a pulse option to get into deep places, usually its a twist head. Will also come in handy with a mist setting on hot summer days :3