LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All I can say is WOW....new Crinklz

I've been super impressed with the Rearz Inspires that I have been wearing and that's why I've ordered several cases of them. I've been reading a lot about the Crinklz/Betterdry line and have been impressed with the reviews. I had planned on buying some after I got low on my inventory of my Rearz. Then Northshore began carrying them, and lately even put them on sale. I decided to order a pack to give them a try. My plan was to buy the Betterdry which are all white and I didn't need to spend the extra $$ for the print, altho it was cute. Anyway, the sale was for the printed ones and they just came out with two new prints. I opted for the Aquanaut line. They just came and couldn't wait to try them. I love the look and really love the way they fit. I think two words sum them up, 'soak and swell'. They really do a great job of absorbing the fluid and really swell up, which I love. Like I said in the title is one word, WOW. Guess I'm hooked. 

crinklz2.png

42 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

LOL I would say I am sorry..............but I am not! Go for it! :D

but I don't want to man with picture of women in diaper and dress.

12 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

LOL trust me, You would much rather see these pictures I took of Avery (the girl in her diaper) than a picture of me! :P I was hit with an ugly stick when I was conceived! :) 

And you know, you can never have too many diapers. It is not like they go bad especially if kept sealed in the package! And hell it is only money you can't take it with you so you might as well spend it on something worth while....like DIAPERS!!!! :D

Ah, but my mom has been desperate to get me to move out of my apartment back in an apartment in her area.   So if she ever succeeds and sees all the money I spent on the ton of diapers I have (and I have a lot for a guy that doesn't wear them 24/7) then I will never hear the end of it.   Also, I want to make sure I have the money for medical stuff man hit with an ugly stick.   I could just call diaper papa he he.

Yeah my mom is concerned about the fact I live in a dangerous place where we have a shooting/stabbing problem.   However, because of that it is a place where I can afford to live because I work for Walgreens, and they don't pay you enough there to live in a nice place.   As a matter of fact all my family members (including my dad) have left Rockford and I am the only person in my family left here.   So my mom is always afraid I will get shoot going to my car to go to work in the middle of the night.   Also, my epilepsy didn't help when I had a grand mal seizure in front of her at the hospital, but on the plus side I have it under control and it takes a lot for me to have a seizure.   However, my mom is just afraid that something like this will happen to me and she will not be able to do anything because she lives two hours away.   There is also the issue of my inverted papalomia that I have in my nose that I have to go see the doctor in Chicago for the serious stuff involving it because when I used the doctor in Rockford to do surgery on me he really screwed up and tore a hole in my membrane surrounding my brain causing spinal fluid to come out causing me to stay in the ICU, and it was my mom who had to sign the form so they could put a tempory shunt in me.   So obviously I can't use the doctor here in Rockford anymore because he almost parallelized/killed me.   So it has to be that doctor in Chicago.   So my mom and my older sister (who both live in the same area) want me to move back in there neighborhood.   However, I don't want to do it if I can't afford to live by myself which I have been doing for the past 10 years.   There is also the issue of my mom being 72 years old and not being able to drive that much.

Now those are the physical issues.   The main mental issue is that I don't want to disappoint my mom because a year ago I also lost my dad to cancer so my mom is the only parent I have left, and I don't want that relationship to end on a sour note if I can help it because after my dad died it made me realize that you never know how long you truly have with the people you love.

Anyway sorry for the long and pointless wall of words.   However, I must admit that Crinklz is one of my favorite diapers (I even have the first version of them).   I have a very large large variety of diapers that if I started typing all the names of them I would either forget some or something like that.   However, yes you are most definately right wearing all the time would get my supply down he he.   Now if only I was not so scared of people finding out.  Thanks for trying to help though diaper papa he he.

On 4/28/2018 at 2:30 PM, Spiderman said:

Yeah my mom is concerned about the fact I live in a dangerous place where we have a shooting/stabbing problem.   However, because of that it is a place where I can afford to live because I work for Walgreens, and they don't pay you enough there to live in a nice place.   As a matter of fact all my family members (including my dad) have left Rockford and I am the only person in my family left here.   So my mom is always afraid I will get shoot going to my car to go to work in the middle of the night.   Also, my epilepsy didn't help when I had a grand mal seizure in front of her at the hospital, but on the plus side I have it under control and it takes a lot for me to have a seizure.   However, my mom is just afraid that something like this will happen to me and she will not be able to do anything because she lives two hours away.   There is also the issue of my inverted papalomia that I have in my nose that I have to go see the doctor in Chicago for the serious stuff involving it because when I used the doctor in Rockford to do surgery on me he really screwed up and tore a hole in my membrane surrounding my brain causing spinal fluid to come out causing me to stay in the ICU, and it was my mom who had to sign the form so they could put a tempory shunt in me.   So obviously I can't use the doctor here in Rockford anymore because he almost parallelized/killed me.   So it has to be that doctor in Chicago.   So my mom and my older sister (who both live in the same area) want me to move back in there neighborhood.   However, I don't want to do it if I can't afford to live by myself which I have been doing for the past 10 years.   There is also the issue of my mom being 72 years old and not being able to drive that much.

Now those are the physical issues.   The main mental issue is that I don't want to disappoint my mom because a year ago I also lost my dad to cancer so my mom is the only parent I have left, and I don't want that relationship to end on a sour note if I can help it because after my dad died it made me realize that you never know how long you truly have with the people you love.

Anyway sorry for the long and pointless wall of words.   However, I must admit that Crinklz is one of my favorite diapers (I even have the first version of them).   I have a very large large variety of diapers that if I started typing all the names of them I would either forget some or something like that.   However, yes you are most definately right wearing all the time would get my supply down he he.   Now if only I was not so scared of people finding out.  Thanks for trying to help though diaper papa he he.

I understand what you're going through.  I live in Columbus, Ohio, which is not the best, but not the worst, and my mom is constantly worried about me moving out into a bad neighborhood (one even had a bomb threat a couple days ago), so that has me in a difficult position.  Also, you are right on in that you should value the time you have, as it could be gone soon.

Anyhow, if you need to reduce your diaper inventory, you might want to consider selling some on the trading post here.  Plus, then you'll have more money to put towards rent.

Hope all goes well for you.

I decided to give these a try. I like the new print and larger tapes than the previous version I have. However, I still have the same issues with the tapes coming off over time. 

Wish canadian companies sold the aquanauts and astronauts style. They only sell the classic style. Also I cant justify spending 50$ (International fees are a pain) on shipping (not including $25 for the package) just for a different style. I can buy them from rearz for $40 + $20 shipping. 

FireFly I got 2 bags of each new print. Like the Aquanaut better though. Slept in Astronaut last night and the bottom tapes came undone on me. But hey that was only one I’m not knocking them they are the best brand I’ve had.

• 2 months later...