LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

REAL accidents

So i just had a scary incident  i just had a real leginamate accident and hope that my brother doesn't smell it and ask about it. I was letting the dog outside after I had just got done in the bathroom and then it just hit me, some runny poop came out before I could even get to the stairs, and I'm standing there like holy shit i just leginamately shit myself so i went to my room in the basement to change and the feeling came again and my diapee was already messy so i was like screw it, since I already have a mess in my diaper i should make sure I'm done before I change so i proceeded to finish pooping in my diaper and then changed out my diaper and the garbage bag. Does anybody have any similar situations that they would like to share?

With either bladder or bowel movments always let it finish before removing your diaper, when you deal with Incontinence issues on a daily basis you quickly learn to just trust your diaper to do its job and change as soon as you can after a  bowel movment

Just be happy you had a diaper on not plain underware :) 

• Like 1

I wear diapers all the time and normally know when I need to poop but there has been a few times it has just happened without warning. I actually enjoyed having those accidental messing so much I wish I had them more often.