LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I feel like an a**hole...

ok. so I made a post that i bought an Ex Fire service vehicle a while back and well, It is technically not mine..... yet.... per DMV standpoint. It is registered but in the previous owners name ( A lawyer) . So, here it is April, the reg is due next month on the 28th. I am trying relentlessly to get ahold of this guy to put on a part needed for it to pass Emissions. I get ahold of him and find out the following, His wife's Tumor in her head has gotten worse and she is on Hospice............. My Anger turned into guilt.......... I know the guy is not obviously out to scam me I mean like Report the truck stolen and say I stole it. "Yeah officer, I stole it, Put new tires on it, replaced the starter, changed the oil, and flushed the radiator." lol! anyway, Hate is what drives us apart, Love is what brings us together. I actually know first hand what it is like to have someone in ICU and about to die. (My Dad) Which he is still alive and well today, but Hearing that brought back those feelings. you know? I did actually go to his house and meet his wife both my parents and I. So I know where he lives. All I hope for is things to be alright. 

You are not an a**hole. You had no idea what was going on and, upon finding out, you adjusted your attitude accordingly. An a**hole would've said "I don't care what's going on in his life. We made a business deal and he needs to follow through on his end regardless of anything else going on in his life!"

• Like 1

I agree with wannatripbaby. You had no idea what was going on & once you found out, now you are understanding, kind & compassionate. On another note, @Wannatripbaby I love your customized title because of your post count of "Community Therapist". Made me laugh because in real life I feel like everyone's therapist, lol.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rockies Fan in Diapers said:

I love your customized title because of your post count of "Community Therapist". Made me laugh because in real life I feel like everyone's therapist, lol.

It wasn't meant to be sarcastic. I actually help a lot of people here by offering to listen to their problems aand offer my sage advice. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I've had several people tell me they don't know where they'd be if I hadn't come along.

• Like 1

@Wannatripbaby No bad on your end and you handled it as well as anyone could do :thumbsup: With my older age I've many times found myself meeting with someone I haven't seen in years and asking about their spouse, child, friend, or pet who unknown to me has died from recently to years ago. One girl just broke down and cried when I mentioned her child who had recently died. It does make you feel like a cad but they understand and they know that you'd not add to their burden had you known. And sometimes the pained person will be you :crybaby:

Sometimes we're life's toilet paper by chance, not by choice, and all you can do is go on as best you can from there. All you can really do sometimes is truly care and doing that is often priceless ;)

Bettypooh