LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP as away of exploring gender

So I identify as agenderfem/demigirl. Lately I've been really wanting to do some scenarios where I play big sister or baby sitter to a 'younger' Little. I'm wondering if this is a way of me trying to deal with a lot of the cognitively focused dysphoria I have around not having been socialized as a woman. As me trying to sort of re-experience my teen years/high school from a fem perspective. I don't know if this makes any sense ?

Yes.

As a writer who has written literally every variant of "gender" and "sexuality" let me just say.  YES.

This is like, SO cathartic with gender dysphoric people.  You don't even know.

Absolutely do this.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Yes.

As a writer who has written literally every variant of "gender" and "sexuality" let me just say.  YES.

This is like, SO cathartic with gender dysphoric people.  You don't even know.

Absolutely do this.

awesome I'm actually going to a party tomorrow so I'm kind of hoping I can do this with some of the Littles there

I know when I first started Angel Hunter back in (November?) I wasn’t sure how I could write female characters. Or really more than one interesting character who was practically a clone of myself. Then I was introduced to the RP scene back in January. Fast forward to now. I'm currently involved in 7-10 RPs (I've lost count at the moment) and I almost exclusively play female characters. All of which are unique and interesting in their own way. From a middle-aged widow who adopts her late-sister's child to a teenaged rape victim who turned to drugs to cope with her PTSD.

• 1 month later...

This didn't necessarily change my view of my own personal gender, but it did awaken my Little side so to speak.  I'll share the super abbreviated version.

Background:  My Daddy-Dom has a DD/lg fetish.  He has an open poly relationship, but for awhile was with the same 4 girls (myself included) with 1 that he called his girlfriend/primary partner.  Ages were never really 'assigned' so to speak, but his girlfriend was a bit more of a switch when it came to 3-ways.  When the three of us were together, I had a Mommy and a Daddy in the bedroom. (Without getting too graphic/detailed on this post.)
Since that time, even as we've played together with other Little Girls, I've always been the youngest; Which is only funny because I'm almost always older by actual age!  Even older than Mommy!

Fast-forward about 5 years.  Sadly my Daddy-Dom and Mommy had a messy breakup.  My relationship has gotten far closer with Daddy (He's my secondary partner) and Mommy has moved out of the country.  In our closeness, I revealed to him my secret about Diapers, and he's extremely supportive.  He's more eager than I to include it in the bedroom.  Although I think personally he wants to torment his new girlfriend, my little sister,  since she has much more of a bratty streak (And I have a perfectly sized pacifier gag).