LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For just a dollar, you can see more stories like this at my Patreon. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge five dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

Chapter 1: Abducted and Diapered

Two large, humanoid, female aliens looked over their advanced tracking system which had located a high concentration of the desired energy which these creatures sought out. The women were tall, slightly pale and had large breasts. Each one looked  at each other with pure excitement evident in their eyes. The readouts showed that the immaturity, relative to the subject's ages of the woman below, were absolutely off the charts.

"Can you believe these readings!?" The taller female humanoid questioned her partner. 

"I am having a hard time. These have got to be the two most immature beings on Earth."

"Quickly, we must have them on board right now!"

The two creatures relayed a series of specific orders to various members of the crew. This was not a drill, typically such scans of alien worlds would be lucky to reveal a few dozen low level readings, but the planet known as Earth had two extremely high level beings. With a press of a button the ship went into cloak mode, rendering it invisible. 

Chi Chi and Bulma chatted on the patio of Capsule Corp's residential area, completely oblivious to the ulterior motives of the beings on the spaceship. Neither one could see the ship hovering a few hundred feet over head.

They enjoyed the fair weather and the opportunity to get together on a beautiful sunny afternoon which was rarely afforded to the two mothers. Goten and Trunks were both quite a handful after all and their husbands were something else entirely. 

"That Goku is such--" 

Before Chi Chi could finish her complaining, a sudden energy had paralyzed her body. Bulma was experiencing a similar phenomenon as both women were levitating slowly until they instantaneous disappeared from Capsule Corp only to reappear aboard the alien vessel. Startled and confused they looked around the strange area that they were teleported to.

"What happened?" Chi Chi questioned as she stood up from the floor.

"I don't know, but everything in here is huge." Bulma replied, looking at a few large tables which stood close by. Her exploration was cut short by a door opening. A lanky, pale humanoid waltzed right in. This entity was eaaily the tallest woman she had ever seen.

"Look at these two perfect specimens!" 

"It's a giant alien!" Chi Chi declared.

"I can see that, Chi Chi. Just be calm. Let me do the talking."

Bulma stepped forward towards the large woman and noticed that she barely came up to her thigh. Still, she was undeterred and unintimidated by this massive woman. 

"I'm Bulma Brief, head scientist and CEO of Capsule Corp." The blue haired woman held her hand out, waiting to shake hands with the enormous humanoid. 

"Oh, that's cute. Look at that, trying to be mature."

Bulma felt a twitch of her eye as a big vein appeared on her forehead. 

"What do you mean by trying to be mature? I'll have you know that I'm a genius and run my father's company!"

"Let's get you ready for the adoption protocol. You're going to make someone a very happy mommy!" The alien cooed, entirely ignoring the scientist.

"Adoption?!" Bulma turned to run away, but was instantly scooped up by the giant woman as if she weighed nothing at all.

"I'm an adult! I have two sons and a husband!" Chi Chi shrieked as a metallic arm grabbed her around the waist and pulled her towards the oversized humanoid.

"Hold still, young lady!" The alien warned a squirming Bulma.

"Hell no!" Bulma barked at her captor. "I want you to take me back to Earth right now!"

"Can't do that, sweetie. You, and your little friend, are the perfect specimens for our home world. Now let's get you out of these silly clothes."

Bulma was powerless to stop this crazy alien as it ripped her pants clean off of her body. Then she felt her top being pulled off with ease which was unmatched by even her husband, Vegeta.Lifting a grown woman like she weightless and then stripping her like it was nothing more than peeling an orange: This woman was strong!

Chi Chi found herself in a similar state of undress after a multitude of metallic hands descended on her like ravenous vultures. Her trademark dress was torn to shreds and her bra and panties didn't stand a chance once they were out in the open. The raven haired woman struggled as best as she could, but she was no match for the machines.

Both mothers were now butt naked. Speaking of butts, Bulma noticed that her captor was staring at her ass, almost mesmerized by it.

"My stars. By the light of Azzelond, you have such a perfect rump. So fat and round. I just want to pinch it and squeeze it for eternity."

"What? My ass is not fat!" Bulma fumed, pinned in the giant's hands.

"Yes, it's quite the perfect bubble. Lucky for you, I can't pinch it or spank it. Violates the guidelines that state that the merchandise mustn't be damaged in any way."

"Great. So, what? I'm cattle to you?"

"No, you'll be the perfect pet or baby for someone who is lucky enough to get their hands on your bouncy booty."

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear." Bulma shot back, sarcastically before continuing her rant. "Just you wait till my husband finds out about this. You'll all be sorry. I'm the wife of a prince!"

"We've captured royalty before. They are always the most fun to train. Anyway, enough talk. Time to clean you both up."

"I'm already clean!"

"Yeah, me too!" Chi Chi added.

"No, but you will be. Engage cleaning sequence Alpha Beta!"

Once more, the machines renewed their assault on Chi Chi, but this time Bulma wasn't left out. Both ladies had their make up washed off, teeth brushed with a tiny high pressure spray from one of the smaller hoses and then a snake like tube slithered across Bulma's leg until it slowly pushed it's way into her ass.

Her tight hole was instantly penetrated by the long, glistening tube. She felt it come to life and an odd sensation overwhelmed her stomach: It was pumping some kind of alien fluid up her rear end!

"Oh my Kami!" Bulma cried out. "You're going to impregnate me, aren't you!?"

Of course, the blue haired loud mouth failed to notice that Chi Chi was already finished with the enema, pissing out the vile oozing slime from her ass and into some kind of waste receptacle. 

"No, you're the baby. Baby doesn't make babies." The alien laughed while she held Bulma over her lap. The scientist still didn't trust this crazy alien. After all, her belly currently looked to be as large as when she was nine months pregnant with Trunks. Her stomach resembled a massive ballon.

"Please, just let me go!" Bulma begged, but to no avail. She was held over the same type of receptacle which collected Chi Chi's waste and felt an intense pressure on her abdomen. She pushed with all her might and was rewarded with a hissing sound as the slime left her body, pouring into the space age bucket while she was held over it.

"Thank you, that feels so much better!"

Her relief was short lived thanks to the finger of the metallic hand being stuck up her fat butt.

"What's the big idea?!"

"Temperature, normal. Readings average." The machine spoke aloud while Chi Chi got an identical treatment. 

"Diaper Sequence: Engage!" The alien ordered. 

Soon both women were laid out onto a table, side by side. 

"I'm not going to wear a damn diaper!"

"Me neither!" Chi Chi growled.

Another bizarre, snake like device lowers down from the ceiling and did a quick scan over each woman's body.

"Inappropriate hair detected!"

"What's wrong with my hair?" Bulma retorted.

"My hair looks great you bucket of bolts!"

Unbeknownst to the two ladies, it wasn't refereeing to the hair on their heads, but their pubic hair. A small lazer rapidly burned off all their pubic hairs at the follicular level. Chi Chi lost her massive bush in the blink of an eye. Bulma had always kept her feminine area very well manicured, but the machine desired scorched Earth and quickly had Bulma looking as bare as a prepubescent girl.

"What the hell did you do to my bush?!" Chi Chi screamed, utterly enraged.

"Who cares about your bush? I spent hours grooming the Capsule Corp logo into my crotch!"

While the two ladies bickered, they failed to noticed that two thick, white gleaming plastic diapers were ready, held in the robotic hands. The diapers were made of a special polymer which would allow for multiple wettings or messings.

In a flash, the girls had their butts raised off of the table simultaneously . The metallic hands wasted no time and the mothers were oiled and powdered. Each one felt the bulky diaper fastened to their waists.

"Well, looks like your both ready for nap time."  The alien cooed.

"Fuck that!" Bulma yelled at the top of her lungs while Chi Chi valiantly tried to rip her diaper off. The girls were sprayed with a gas specifically designed to knock out humans.

"Sweet dreams, little ones."

chi_chi_2_by_pieceofsoap-dbi1935-1.png

• Like 2

For just a dollar, you can see more stories like this at my Patreon. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge five dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

SGTbaby: In a good way?

treasuresman: I hope you're enjoying it.

JohnSmith13: Well, I'd like to say that it is very similar to the Diaper Dimension. I got all of these images via commissions from various artists. My avatar is by an artist called Senfgas. I'll probably be posting the full size image soon.

Chapter 2: The Maternity Ward

---A few hours later---

A piercing cry, near by the sleeping scientist, caused her to open her eyes. Bulma blinked her eyes slowly, pulling herself from the bonds of a deep sleep. She felt groggy, as if she was drugged, coming back to the world of the conscious was not an easy feat for her. The bright, sterile white lights above her, were the first thing she noticed.

Looking from side to side, Bulma could see that she was laying in a clear, basket type of bed. Chi Chi lay nude, save for a thick disposable diaper wrapped around her crotch, in a similar clear plastic basket to her left. Another woman, to Bulma's right, was sobbing deeply, possibly the crying which roused the scientist from her chemically induced rest. 

All of a sudden things came together. 'I'm in an incubator in the matermity ward of a hospital!'

The blue haired woman didn't know what to do. She had thought that the alien abduction was a strange nightmare, brought on by drinking. However, here she was, laying in a oversized incubator, clad in a thick diaper.

Just then a massive alien, who towered over the baskets, walked over to the crying woman and shushed her.

"You can't treat me like this!" The nude woman cried out in anger, but was quickly silenced by a large pacifier being shoved into her mouth.

"Now baby better suck on that or she'll get a spanking."

A series of rhythmic suckling answered the tall nurse.

"Much better." The nurse cooed and noticed a wide eyed Bulma laying in her clear plastic basket. "I bet you're thirsty, huh?"

"No, I want to speak with someone in charge. There's been a mistake!"

"The only mistake is that it took the exploratory forces so long to retrieve you and your little friend over there. Barely here an hour and you both get adopted before my shift. I never get an opportunity to adopt such perfect babies like you."

The nurse lamented while Bulma just looked at this humanoid alien like she was out of her mind.

"What do you mean by adopted?!"

"Such a rude tone for such a cute little girl. Don't you worry, your mommy should be here any minute now."

"That's impossible!"

"Here, drink this." 

The nurse pushed a large, latex teat into the blue haired woman's mouth. Obviously, she'd grown tired of listening to the scientist's questions and decided to silence the newly adopted adult. 

Bulma wanted to pull the bottle out and scream, but the liquid was so rich, so creamy. It was absolutely addictive! 

She laid back, positioning the bottle between her knees and sucked in earnest. The bottle was ratger large, comparable to an infant's  baby bottle. It was fairly heavy too. Bulma found it odd, she thought while drinking the delicious fluid, how she would probably come up to the alien's knee, height wise, but the bottle was almost half her size. Maybe it was some type of conditioning?  Regardless, she didn't think much more about it. Grateful for the enormous bottle since it meant there would be plenty of milk to drink.

As she drank from the bottle she felt the nurse put a plastic band around her right ankle. Then, once the baba, as the nurse called it, was finished, she was lifted and wrapped into a pink fleece blanket. Bulma knew what the nurse was doing, she had done the same to Trunks back when he was an infant. She was being swaddled. A grïown woman, like herself, was diapered and swaddled like a new born baby. 

The nurse cradled the blue haired woman, humming lightly. 

"How tempting it would be for me to kidnap you."

Bulma's eyes shot open. This person was truly crazy. Yes, she knew she had already been abducted, but being kidnapped after being kidnapped just sounded like pure insanity. Then again, things couldn't get any crazier then they already were, right? 'I'm already wearing something that belongs on my baby, and I just got fed a giant baby bottle. Maybe I have lost my mind?'

Before the scientist could elaborate on the state of her sanity, another statuesque woman dressed in a nurse's uniform walked in holding a clipboard. 

"Here's the new baby's chart." 

"Alaza, I am curious. What's the name and age of this baby girl?" The woman holding Bulma asked the new nurse.

"Bulma Brief and she's 33, but the mental reading showed an incredibly low maturity level for an Earthling in their mid thirties. It's akin to a child's." Explained the new nurse in an excited tone.

"That's incredible!" 

"You think that's something. You should see her bottom, absolutely swollen!" 

"Really?"

"Yes, I changed Bulma and her little friend, Chi Chi when they first arrived. Their asses are so beautiful compared to the typical Earthling. I wanted so much to squeeze her butt cheeks." The new nurse explained, envy in her voice. 

The nurse holding Bulma started to unwrap the woman from her blanket.  Bulma knew she should do something, to yell or rebel against these aliens, but she felt so content and placid. 

"What are you doing, Ezara?"

"One little peek won't hurt anyone." 

Alaza watched as the squirming adult baby was disrobed of her blanket and diaper. Then she was laid down onto her stomach, ass up, for the nurse's amusement. Her firm globes gazed back at the two alien nurses.

"You weren't kidding, Alaza. If I didn't care about my job I'd pinch her chubby butt until the third moon of Zaniz entered our orbit."

"Surely you kid."

"Ladies." A firm, matronly voice interrupted their fun. "Bring one Bulma Brief and Chi Chi Son down to the reception area. Their mothers are waiting. And you had better get that baby in a diaper or you'll be looking for a new job before the day is over!"

Bulma noticed that both nurses instantly got her rediapered and ready to meet her new "mother". 

bulma_s_tantrum_by_cyatommorrow-dbhwtju.png

• Like 3

For just a dollar, you can see more stories like this at my Patreon. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge five dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

Chapter 3:The Car Ride 

Bulma found herself held against Ezara's shoulder, thus giving her a good view of the maternity ward. She couldn't believe her eyes, numerous human women were laying diapered and topless in multiple bins strewn throughout the room.

The scientist didn't have time to gather her thoughts on what she had just witnessed because the two nurses carried her and Chi Chi out to the receptionist area. Two large alien women were seated, waiting eagerly. One had red flowing hair while the other had white hair with red streaks strewn throughout the bangs covering her forehead. The woman who possessed the white locks had dressed smartly for this event. A white blazer and tight white skirt clung to her voluptuous form. The younger woman who had the dyed white and red hair was sporting a more youthful fashion: A black leather jacket, a short red one piece dress and matching black leather boots finished off her ensemble. 

Bulma was handed over to the more conservatively dressed woman who smiled and cooed at her with genuine affection. 

"I am so happy to finally meet my baby girl!" 

Bulma blushed and tried to speak, but the formula prevented her from saying anything more than baby babble. She stumbled over her words and her speech was nonsensical at best. 'There must've been something in that damned bottle of formula'.

"Aww, the baby babble is so cute!" The leather clad woman said to the conservative new mother.

"That's actually a side effect from the baby formula we feed the newborns. Helps us keep things quiet in the maternity ward. Otherwise, they'd be screaming their heads off twenty nine eleven."

All the women present chuckled due to the nurse's explanation.

"Well, that makes sense. Still, I'm glad that you didn't take her voice. My sister and I are going to the state planetary broadcast station to have our babies audition for the new PSA."

"Oh, that's cool. I hope to see these two cuties on TV soon." Ezara smiled while giving the sleeping Chi Chi to the punk girl.

Bulma's mind worked overtime, processing all the information she'd just heard. For starters, the two women were sisters so, in this bizarre world, she and Chi Chi would legally be cousins. Second, she had no voice and last, but definitely not least, the two women had plans of taking herself and Chi Chi to some kind of television studio. 'Fuck, I better not end up in the alien equivalent of a Pampers' commercial.'

While the blue haired woman lamented on her newly imposed family life and infancy, the two alien woman went over nutritional options and sleep schedules before they said their good byes to the nurse who had brought them their "newborns". 

The hallway leading out of the hospital echoed with clacking heels and the thump of boots while both alien women carried their prizes.

"Tzaras, you always get the best of everything. My baby won't even wake up!" The fashion obsessed new mother whined to her older sister.

"Newborns sometimes work themselves up so much from the shock of being chosen by our people. Obviously, your baby couldn't handle the stress and is sleeping to cope with the change."

The older sister explained while the two ladies carried their human sized adult babies out of the adoption center and into a large parking lot. Bulma couldn't help, but take notice of the myriad of unique vehicles which inhabited the parking lot. Even in this crazy situation, her scientific curiosity drove her to wonder what powered the alien craft.

"Damn it, Tzaras!" The younger woman stopped, realizing that her tone was a bit too loud. "Do you think that baby Chi Chi will be awake in time for the audition?"

"Kanaya, I assure you that she will. The nurse said as much in the hospital. Now, please calm down." The older sister, Tzaras admonished her younger sister.

*Beep*

*Beep*

A signal sound called out to the woman that their gravity neutralizing, self propulsion vehicle had arrived.  The dark blue paint job glimmered in the light of the twin suns as Tzaras opened up the rear passenger side door, revealing two large infant car seat. The rear facing baby seats were meant for young babies on Earth, but they were basically standard issue on this alien world. 

Bulma decided to bide her time and behave for her new captors, trying to earn their trust until she could escape. At this point in time she figured that she was probably going to have to leave Chi Chi behind and come back for her when she got back up. Still, such hope was in low supply when the scientist found herself strapped into a five point harness that only served to press her thick, disposable diaper into her hairless crotch.

Chi Chi was still in a deep slumber which was induced by the hospital. Bulma had no way of knowing this, but the Raven haired warrior princess had tried to escape the hospital while Bulma slept. Many kicks were launched and landed against the nurses who towered over the wife of the universe's strongest fighter. Chi Chi held her own and probably would have escaped, that is until a nurse snuck up behind her and stuck a paralysis vaccine needle into her naked butt. 

Both woman were snug and secured in their oversized baby seats, ready to be transported to the station. The mothers both took their own seats up front and started driving out of the parking lot, cooing to the baby women in the backseat.

"My widdle Chi Chi is gonna be a TV star!" Kanaya crooned. 

"Not unless my big bubble butt Bulma takes her spot first." Tzaras teased both her new baby and her younger sister.

"Fat chance. I blew the director of the commercial last week." Kanaya stuck here tongue out at her older sister.

"Such behavior isn't a good example for our girls. Next thing you'll tell me is that you plan on regularly masterbaiting Chi Chi."

"Well, I've heard that letting them squirt has some good side effects. They're more docile and well behaved."

"Now I've heard everything. I'm not even going to let my Bulma touch her diaper." Tzaras declared which elicited a bout of laughter from her sister.

Bulma could only cringe, thinking about how these two aliens could just chat about her sex life like it was no big deal. 'Shit, this crazy lady isn't even going to let me finger myself?!"

One thing that Bulma prided herself on, besides all of her technological achievements and running a multi billion Zeni company, was her sex life. She was no slut, but being a flirt had landed her many studs in her travels and Vegeta certainly was the best fuck on Earth. Still, the muscle bound prince rarely gave her what she needed which meant she came to rely up herself for release. The genius got to work in the early days of her marriage with Vegeta and had produced many strange sex gadgets. The multitude of machines did the job quite well and, she'd be lying if she said that she wasn't spoiled by all of the space age accoutrements she utilized to get off.

The scientist wished she was back in her lab, testing out the Ultra Vibe Pleasure 2000. It was going to be her greatest sexual achievement yet. A vibrator to put all others to shame. 'But no! Here I am, Bulma Brief. The smartest woman on Earth, strapped into an oversized carseat and clad in only a giant disposable diaper!' She kicked fruitlessly into the air in anger.

Suddenly, the vehicle came to a stop and the blue haired woman was pulled from her internal lamenting. Her attention was turned to the giant aliens exiting the car. She tried to look out the rear window since her carseat faced the back window. Nothing could be deciphered, save for a few strange, high tech light poles near the vehicle. 

"Alright. We're here." The conservatively dressed giant cooed to Bulma as she opened the passenger door and started fiddling with the straps of the carseat.

"Don't I get any clothes?!" Bulma was surprised to hear her voice again. The formula must've finally worn off.

"Don't be silly. This is just an audition for the adoption agency's PSA."

Bulma started screaming, kicking her legs and throwing her arms wildly. This was a monumental tantrum, one unmatched by even the most bratty of children and the mommy with dyed hair just stared, in shock, mouth agape as Bulma said every vulgar word in her vocabulary. 

Unluckily, for Bulma, her new mother was quite skilled at dishing out discipline. The former scientist was pulled out of her carseat, turned upside down under her new mother's arm, diaper ripped from her curvy rear and spanked without mercy. Bulma's screams increased in volume and agony which caused Chi Chi to wake up.

Replying to your comments:

ELLIE52: There is going to be a lot more of this story. It's one of my longer ones. I'm sorry for the delay though, been doing a lot of writing for my Patrons and other clients which made me forget about updating this story.

SGTbaby: I am glad to hear that. The thing I love the most about the Diaper Dimension is the level of freedom a writer has within that realm.

JohnSmith13: I tried to make this story have funny moments peppered in it. They'll be a few coming up, but right now, it's just starting. Those pictures are so great, but I get the feeling that the artist should of had an adult Chi Chi in diapers before she became a kid. Still, it's very cute and I hope someone commissions me or pledges to make that series of images into a nice little story.

ab_dl___dragonball_z___bulma_by_mystrangelove-dbjrjc8.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For just a dollar, you can see more stories like this at my Patreon. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge five dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

Chapter 4: Competitive Diaper Changing

chichi_by_cyatommorrow-dbdlo6z-1.png

"Oh, you're finally up, huh?" The mother with the jacket and boots cooed down at the raven haired woman.

Before Chi Chi could reply, she watched the giant bend down and blow a wet kiss onto her stomach. This was too bizarre for words, but Chi Chi couldn't think of anything to say because she was overcome with laughter. She was very ticklish, it was her one unspoken weakness, and she couldn't help but laugh due to the repeated kisses onto her tummy. In the back of her mind, she knew that she might end up using her diaper if this kept up.

On the other side of the car, Bulma's spanking was winding down and Tzaras found herself admiring the bulbous backside of her new adult baby.

"Please!" Bulma begged between breaths. "I'll be good. No more spanking!"

Tzaras smiled and rubbed the blue haired woman's bubble butt.

"That's what I thought. Now I have to put you into another diaper."

"I don't need a diaper!" Bulma whined.

"You need another spanking though, right?"

Instantly, Bulma held her tongue and shook her head. She knew she had screwed up and didn't want to piss off this crazy woman anymore then she already had. Even though she stopped arguing with her adoptive mother, Bulma still found a large, blue pacifier being forced past her lips. She sullenly accepted it.

Meanwhile, Chi Chi was losing the battle against her bladder. Numerous raspberries caused a few dribbles of pee to leak into her thick diaper and her young captor was not giving up. Finally, a hot spurt of piss gushed forth into her pampers, causing them to sag. Chi Chi couldn't believe she had actually did the unthinkable. Completely mortified and upset, she started to cry. 

Her new mommy noticed the smell of urine coming from her adult baby's diaper and realized that her little Chi Chi must have used it during the tickle session. A few gingerly pats confirmed the state of the disposable, much to Kanaya's excitement, and she too forced the rubber nipple, of a pacifier, into her adult baby's mouth. 

The muffled cries from Chi Chi could still be heard throughout the car and Bulma looked over to see her friend, in a piss soaked pamper, sucking a huge binky. 'At least I didn't pee myself' Bulma thought with an odd sense of satisfaction.

"Hey sis." 

"Yes, Kanaya?"

"Wanna see who can diaper their baby the fastest?" Kanaya grinned.

"You're on!"

"Loser buys a month supply of diapers for the girls!"

"Deal!" Tzaras knew that her sister just made a fatal error. 'Didn't she know that I've been changing humans for decades?'

The women held their adult babies while they each compressed the carseats into the floor of the vehicle, along with the backseats. A very angry and very nude Bulma watched from the crook of Tzaras' arm. Under normal circumstances, she would've been very impressed, but these weren't normal circumstances. 

Finally both mothers were laid out on the floor of the backseat by the giant aliens, each suckling their pacifier and thinking about how things couldn't get any worse. Of course, the Kai's had a terrible sense of humor because at that moment, a young alien woman just happened to be walking by. It wasn't exactly like the human women had any privacy. Afterall, their legs were dangling out the back of the car thanks to Kanaya opening the rear door of the vehicle for the impromptu diapering contest.

"Oh wow!" The new alien squealed. "Look those cute Earthlings!"

"I know, my Bulma is the most adorable human." Tzaras smiled and lifted up her adult baby by the legs, displaying her ample butt.

"She's got such a round tushy!" The college aged alien reached out and pinched Bulma's firm ass.

"Ouch!" Bulma fumed from behind her pacifier. "Waht teh fuq you fink ur doin?!"

"That baby babble!" 

"Yeah, she's quite a talker. It's going to get her into trouble." Tzaras glared down at Bulma, causing the blue haired woman to look over at Chi Chi who was starring right at her.

"Looks like this one needs a new pamper." The new lady patted Chi Chi's soaked diaper causing the mother of two to cringe.

"We were just gonna change them." Kanaya replied and suddenly had a great idea "Hey, wanna be the judge of our little wager?"

"What wager?" 

"My sister and I are going to see who can diaper their human the fastest. We definitely could use an unbiased observer." Tzaras explained.

"Sure!"

Both mothers grabbed their diaper bags and readied their supplies as Chi Chi and Bulma groaned from behind their plastic shields. 

'Once I get back home, I'll have Vegeta blow this planet into a million pieces!' The blue haired mother daydreamed a swift revenge as she laid naked in front of her friend and these strange aliens.

Chi Chi, on the other hand, tried to struggle and thrash, like Bulma had done earlier, but she found that her strength had left her feeling tired and worn out. Her limbs felt heavy and useless at best. She couldn't fight her way out of this bizarre spectacle and resignated herself to just lay back and get this over with. 

"Okay mommys. Diapers ready?!" The young lady asked loudly.

Bulma and Chi Chi stared at their captors as each answered the youthful alien. 

"Ready? Set. Diaper!"

The giants grinned down at their newly adopted "babies" and started getting to work. Chi Chi's disposable was torn from her waist and thrown over Kanaya's shoulder while Tzaras powdered Bulma generously. It seemed that Kanaya was already at a disadvantage, but she quickly closed the gap by pouring some sort of gel all over the pamper that was soon taped to Chi Chi's midsection just as Tzaras had Bulma's diaper fastened snugly around the woman's waist.

"Who won?!"

Kanaya looked back at the random passerby turned diaper changing judge and felt a large sweat drop form on her forehead. Tzaras stared right at the young woman and started laughing. Even the diapered mothers from Earth laughed slightly behind their infantile gags.

The young lady had Chi Chi's pissy pamper draped across her face thanks to Kanaya's blind throw.

"The mother of the blue haired baby won." The girl pulled the soaked disposable from her face and hurled it at Kanaya as she walked away in a huff.

"Let's go check out the audition." Kanaya blushed and scooped up Chi Chi.

-----

• Like 1

Chapter 5: The Baby Commercial 

------Inside The Studio------

An hour later and, despite Kanaya's earlier boasts, the women were still seated in the reception area, waiting to audition. During this unbearable length of time, Bulma and Chi Chi had the displeasure of witnessing various types of adult baby women. 

They noticed the ever popular "colicky baby" as the aliens called the crying girls around them. Obviously, the baby women cried for good reason, being on a strange planet, forced to piss and shit themselves like a baby and, on top of all that, being paraded around in just their pampers. Of course, a lucky few had on a baby dress or t-shirt, but this always failed to hide the thick disposable wrapped around their crotch. Most of these colicky types cried themselves to sleep or earned a trip to the massive breasts of their new mother.

Then there were the rebellious types who kicked, screamed and bit at their captors. Chi Chi definitely was in their camp until she overhead an alien threatening their adopted adult baby with the gravest punishment for disobedience that she could possibly imagine: Removal of their teeth! She instantly realized that such a fate could befall her if she wasn't smart about how she resisted her new mommy.

Bulma had overheard the threat too and didn't exactly have to change her plan. Sure, she was pissed off and rightly so; who diapers a fully grown mother and forces her to be a baby?! However, her plan had always been to endure the humiliating treatment and lull her captors into a false sense of security. Only then would she try to escape and get help for Chi Chi.

Regardless of strategy, this time spent waiting among other "applicants" was very informative. Bulma learned that most of the human women were treated as various stages of young children. Some were infants, not allowed to walk and were breastfed exclusively. Others were allowed to play in the playpen, drink a bottle and crawl. Then there was the interesting class of women who could only be labeled as toddlers. 

These girls wore dresses or other more "mature" accessories like velcro shoes instead of going barefoot.  This group seemed to produce the brats, and also harbored most of the rebellious babies, but it also had stuck up adult babies too. Bulma listened to the twenty somethings as they openly chatting with one and another about the upcoming audition. Some bragged about staring in a diaper commercial or baby food promo and a few were actually diaper models if their boasts were truthful. 

Speaking of diaper models, quite a few aliens had gone out of their way to pat Bulma or Chi Chi diapered ass, commenting about how big they were or how lucky the new mothers were to have such cute babies. Every single time cooing down at Bulma, which only made her cringe. She may have liked being the center of attention in her youth, and she loved flaunting her body, but not because of her diapered butt!

"Bulma Tzaras? Chi Chi Kanaya? You're wanted on the set for your audition." A very cute intern announced from the door separating the waiting room from the main stage.

Immediately, the perky jacket clad woman clenched Chi Chi close, standing up with the wife of the world's strongest, and briskly walked over to the door.

"Wait for us, Kanaya!" Her sister called after the young, fashionable lady.

"I'm not waiting for you two if my niece needs a change. She can just do the audition in a wet diaper. Might help her chances." Kanaya chuckled to herself, waiting while Chi Chi sat firmly on her hip.

"It's not that. I'm five hundred years older than you and can't just jump when the need arises. Besides, my widdle Bubble Butt Bulma is nice and dry still." Tzaras praised the scientist turned baby slave.

"Sorry grandma. If it makes you feel any better, you don't look a day over four hundred." Kanaya stuck her tongue out.

"I swear, sometimes I think that you belong in diapers with how you carry yourself." Tzaras commented which caused her younger sister to frown.

Meanwhile, Bulma's mind went into overdrive. 'Had she really said she was over five hundred years old?!' The blue haired scientist knew that some lifeforms could live that long, but what did that mean for her? 'Maybe time goes slower on this world or maybe there's something in the atmosphere and or chemical make up of their nutrition.' Along this rushed train of thought, Bulma realized a startling revelation. 'Shit, I've drank their milk. What if I'm going to age just as slowly as them?! Immortality. The greatest goal of mankind and only at the cost of being a diaper filling plaything for these aliens.'

"Over here, stage one!"

An announcement pulled the blue haired mother from her speculative line of deduction. She looked around at the numerous aliens watching from the audience. Most likely they would be judging her and Chi Chi based on some unknown factor or metric. 'Damn it. What did I do?!'

Kanaya lowered Chi Chi onto the stage, her legs touched down and she stood tall for a brief moment before covering her bare breasts with her hands. Of course, her new mommy quickly pulled them away and lectured her on the lack of modesty babies were supposed to display. 

Tzaras had to go through a similar routine with Bulma, but wrapped things up quickly, promising the blue haired woman a nice surprise if she listened. Bulma could've cared less about some babyish gift. No, she listened and complied because she realized that in doing so, she would earn the trust of the powerful alien woman.

"Quick question: Can your babies read still?" The director asked.

"I believe so." Kanaya replied looking down at Chi Chi.

"I know how to read and my son is practically a genius!" The fiery raven haired woman shot back at her new mother and director which earned her some chuckles and laughter.

"That's quite funny, baby Chi Chi. Anyway, what about baby Bulma?" The director turned his glance at Tzaras and Bulma.

"According to her adoption paperwork, she was the CEO of Earth's largest corporation. It also states that she is the smartest female of her species. So, she can definitely read." Tzaras bragged.

Bulma felt hit by mixed emotions due to this statement. On one hand, it made her feel embarassed that these aliens knew that she ran a huge conglomerate. It would be one thing if they assumed that she couldn't read like Chi Chi. After all, Chi Chi lived in the middle of nowhere and her file probably didn't list any accomplishments like the file her new mother read.

Still, this confirmed the one thing Bulma had suspected all along: That the aliens knew that these "babies" were really adults. That they also knew that the smartest woman on Earth, stood before them in a diaper and was about to audition for a glorified diaper commercial of some kind.

"Mothers! Off the set!"

The two aliens walked behind the curtains, eagerly watching their girls.

"Three!" 

"Two!"

"One!"

"Action!"

The teleprompter came to life, hovering above the cameras, which were rolling. Bulma was unsure and waited a brief moment until her lines came up on the screen.

The blue haired mother, clad only in a diaper, cleared her throat and started reading her lines.

"My name is Bulma and I'm hear to say that-" Bulma looks off camera at her caretaker/mommy. Suddenly, all the humiliation she had endured thus far came bubbling up in a myriad of anger and disgust. She would not say that in front of strangers or even to her new mother. 

"I'm not saying that!" She stomped her foot, trying to exemplify her point, but mostly this gesture made her look like a stubborn brat in a diaper. Immediately, she was yanked by her arm, pulled behind the curtain and a flurry of blows rained down onto her diapered ass. Muffled spanks could be heard along with pleading and begging. 

"I'll say it, I'll say it!" Bulma caved in.

About thirty seconds later, Bulma rejoined Chi Chi on stage 

Bulma looked towards the camera in just her diaper, nervous and fidgeting from the spanking.

"I was a bad little girl. A petchulant brat until mommy adopted me and started raising me again, the right way "

Bulma sighed and looked off camera to where Tzaras stood.

"There, happy now?!" 

Once again, Bulma found herself, behind the curtain and over the powerful alien's knee. 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Chi Chi gulps as her friend's cries are heard throughout the set. She pauses for a second, diapered in front of the camera, until finally her lines were up.

"My friend Bulma is right. We both behaved like immature children until we were adopted. A nightly-"

Chi Chi raised an eyebrow and huffed before looking off stage at her adopted giant of a mother.

"There is no way in hell that I'm saying that on TV!"

Chi Chi is pulled onto her new mommy's lap and, unlike Bulma, Kanaya spanked her diapered butt right in front of the camera. Unbeknownst to both the adult babies and their mothers, everything was being filmed.

"Now say your lines!" Kanaya demanded firmly. Chi Chi looks up from her bent over position on the alien's lap and reads the lines.

"A nightly enema ensures that I am cleaned out of yucky poo poo which makes me have a bad mood and act fussy."

Kanaya smiled like a proud parent as Tzaras brought Bulma back onto the stage to join Chi Chi.

"Mommy knows best for all human brats." Chi Chi added.

"Now. Both of you together at once!"

"Please adopt an Earthling today!" Bulma and Chi Chi read the line simultaneously. 

"Brilliant!" The director announced before adding, "That's a wrap. Edit the footage and we can air that by tomorrow night!"

"Oh my God!" Tzaras almost started crying. "Our babies are going to be famous!"

The two diapered women could only stare at each other. 

"Holy shit!" Bulma exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's going to be on Television." Chi Chi muttered, dejected and defeated. 

The mother of the boy who saved the Earth from Cell, wife of the strongest warrior in the galaxy and Princess of the Ox Kingdom had just announced to an alien world that she not only pooped her diapers, but needed a mommy to take care of her. She was now some kind of mascot for intergalactic adoptions!

ab_dl___dragonball_z___chi_chi_by_mystrangelove-dbgt1c7-1.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to reading this and I really enjoyed it so far. I would love to see some of the fight Chi Chi has in her. The artwork is great as well. It adds a fun element to the overall story. Definitely worth a like. I will be looking forward to reading more of this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 6: At The Park

An extremely nervous employee of the State Broadcasting firm shifted from foot to foot, staring at the ground. She was worried for a good reason as she was berated by the director of the PSA  department. The director was angry that raw footage of Bulma and Chi Chi's audition had just been sent out, over the airwaves. The technical operator had been, according to the director, negligent in her duties by sending out the video live, to over four hundred thousand households in the capital alone.

"That was unedited footage!" The director continued. "How could you make such a novice mistake like leaving the transmitter running?!"

"It...it was just an oversight. I must've left it on after the routine test that we're mandated to preform before each audition." 

"I can't believe you spaced out like that and-" 

"Director!" A leggy emerald haired woman shouted over to the director, interrupting the conversation, while she held the palm of her hand over the receiver of a phone.

"What is it?!" The director hollered to her. 

"The Department of Intergalactic Adoption is on the line and it's incredible news. They claim that ever since that PSA was aired two hours ago, their phones have been ringing off the hook and demands for human adoptions have skyrocketed!"

"Really?!" Instantly the director's eyes lit up. 

"Hold on." The secretary resumed the conversation with the Adoption Department while the technical operator and made the director wait with abated breath.

About two minutes later the phone was hung up and the secretary wore a huge smile. 

"I have great news. Our funding has been tripled and, thanks to your guerilla style PSA, we're all going to get a raise!"

"This is terrific news!" The technical operator beamed.

"It really is. I'm glad that I came up with such a bold concept." The director boasted while the technical operator eye balled her boss.

"There's just one catch. Those two girls who starred in the PSA?"

"What about them?" The director asked.

"They are going to have to star in a new PSA that is to be produced using the new funding by next month. The Adoption Department was very clear that they wanted those girls to be our spokesbabies." The emerald haired lady explained.

"Okay, that's no problem at all." The director replied, brushing a lock of her hair from the side of her face. "Shit, did we get their contact information?!"

--------------Meanwhile, in the Park----------

Tzaras smiled as she watched her new daughter and niece swing back and forth. After an eventful morning at the studio followed by a tumultuous stroll through the local supermarket. It was nice to be in the park where the baby women could enjoy themselves. Tzaras couldn't believe how worked up Bulma was in the store, thrashing about in her stroller as her niece Chi Chi, shot every woman in the store a dirty glare.

bulma_in_a_stroller_by_cyatommorrow-dbi9ytg.jpg

chi_chi_in_a_diaper_and_stroller_by_cyatommorrow-daq9ezs.png

Tzaras shook the images from her mind and resumed pushing her adult infant on the swing while her sister would occasionally push the back of the giant, plastic bucket, which cupped Chi Chi's diapered butt tightly in between the seat. The younger mother would alternate checking her texts and pushing the swing as Tzaras looked over at her sister every now and then. 'The youth are too absorbed in technology.' Mentally sighed the older giant.

"I told you that you'd love your surprise!" Tzaras cooed to Bulma while the humans closed their eyes.

Bulma and Chi Chi looked absolutely ridiculous in the giant baby swing seats. Both were petrified with fear as their bodies flew back and forth, legs sticking out from the plastic bucket seats, completely useless and dangling from the baby seats,  as they both rhythmically sailed through the air. Each human looked like a tiny baby thanks to the ludicrous dimension of the baby swing.

The CEO of Capsule hated to admit this to herself, but she was scared by how high off the ground she was and how fast the swing moved relative to her diminutive size. Something that was designed for the amusement of young children was literally scaring the shit out of her. One moment her new disposable underwear was pristine and the next brought a startling realization. She felt a tough log held firmly between the interior of her diaper, pressed right up against her cheeks which caused the scientist to cringe at this unwelcomed sensation. 

*Buzzzz*

Bulma's new mother stopped pushing Bulma to pull out her cell phone. She instantly took notice of an alert that was sent from the diaper, which her adopted daughter wore, to her phone. This was quite a surprise to Tzaras since it stated that Bulma had a dirty diaper.

Kanaya smirked as she looked over at her older sister, studying her reaction to the text and how the older alien gazed at Bulma. "So, my big sister likes the high tech diapers I bought for our babies?"

"Yes, I didn't have anything like this the last time I watched a human."

"They're all the rage now. It makes things so much easier since most humans won't tell you when they've used their diapers."

"Modern technology is such a marvelous thing." Tzaras smiled.

"Plus since most of my generation is on their phones, they can actually miss the warning signs of a fully loaded diaper unless we check them." Kanaya added.

"Ingenuity born from laziness. I guess I am getting old. In my day we were constantly prodding and patting our babies' diapers to check on such things." The conservative mother sighed and started to slow down the swing Bulma was held in. She waited for the baby swing to come to a complete stop before lifting a cringing Bulma out of the bucket seat. "Time for my widdle genius to get her diaper changed and butt wiped!"

The blue haired scientist dared not respond. She was at her wits end. Still, if she blew up and started yelling, it'd destroy most of the progress she'd made and negate the trust she had built with Tzaras. Besides, she really didn't want another spanking since her ass was still blazing red from the earlier one at the studio.

"Good girl, being so quiet for mommy. You're my little thinker who makes stinkers in her pampers, aren't you?"

Bulma merely rolled her eyes as she was carried on Tzaras' hip, topless and diapered, forced to bounce around in her own mess due to how she was held. She just wanted to get this whole ordeal over with already, but her captor wanted to drag it out, or at least that was the vibe she got. 

"Let me lay you down on this bench and I'll be right with you, sweetie." Tzaras cooed, laying Bulma on the park bench which made the diaper squelch loudly beneath the scientist's bottom.

"Please, can't you change me in the bathroom?" Bulma tried to ask nicely, but a hint of annoyance was ever present in her voice.

"No way. Public bathrooms are infested with germs and I don't need my baby getting the sniffles." The giant alien declared with a tone laced with condescendance.

Before Bulma could object further, her ankles were grabbed and legs pulled up off of the bench which granted her new alien mother access to the drooping disposable wrapped around her bottom. Tzaras wasted no time ripping off the tapes with her free hand, pulling open the dirty diaper.

'Great. Here I am, the smartest person on Earth, getting my ass wiped like a one year old. What's next?'

"PU!" Tzaras fanned her face with her right hand as her left hand held Bulma by the ankles. "I can't believe such a small girl can make such a huge stench!"

Blushing from ear to ear, Bulma crossed her arms over her chest and just laid back, accepting the insult to her pride. 'Of course I pooped the diaper, that's my only option since you won't let me use a toilet!' 

As Bulma internally fumed, her fanny was cleaned in record time and Tzaras was about to lay out a new diaper underneath Bulma when a college aged alien girl waltzed over to the bench.

"Oh Azzelond!" The newcomer gushed. "It's the baby from that PSA!"

"You saw that already?" Tzaras couldn't help but ask the young alien. Even Bulma looked up at her, with embarrassment written all over her face.

"Of course, this cutie was all over the TV!" 

"I can't believe it aired already, we literally just filmed it this morning." 

"Wow, her butt is really a lot bigger than it was in the commercial!" Without even asking for permission, the new girl reached out and pinched Bulma's big round rear.

"Heeeyyyy!" The blue haired woman cried out from her position on the park bench.

"Please refrain from pinching my daughter's bottom. I know it's beautiful, but she's really sore from all the spankings I've had to give her today. She was only adopted five hours ago." Tzaras explained.

"I'm sorry." The young lady bowed slightly and instantly perked up. "Maybe you should let her bottom air out?"

Bulma didn't like where this was going. As bad as the diaper was, at least it acted like a pillow and shielded her ass from becoming a spectacle. For whatever reason, these aliens were obsessed with her butt.

"That's an interesting idea. I think I'm going to moisturize her bottom and let her lay out on the grass." Tzaras smiled and grabbed a huge dollop of diaper rash cream and massaged it into the blue haired woman's sore backside.

'I can't...ohh... Wow! That feels so good!' The scientist hid her enjoyment from the two women as Kanaya came over with Chi Chi in her arms.

"My tiny terror just piddled her Pampers for mommy!" The trendy younger sister announced to the other women in a sing song tone.

"What do you expect!?" Chi Chi screamed angrily.

"No way! It's the other baby from the commercial!" The college aged alien squealed.

"I'm not a baby!" Chi Chi huffed, on the edge of a massive tantrum.

"Look, little girl. I'll not hesitate to spank your butt until you cry in front of your aunt and this young lady right here. Is that what you want!?" Kanaya laid down the law in a firm, no nonsense voice.

Chi Chi paused for a moment, trying to lift her legs and arms, which were still weak from the injection. She'd have to just wait until she got her strength back. Besides, she wanted out of her soaked diaper.

"Just change me." Chi Chi said quietly. 

"She's a firecracker, isn't she?"

Kanaya smiled. "She sure is, but I like them feisty."

• Like 1

For just a dollar, you can see more stories like this at my Patreon. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge five dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

Chapter 7: Fresh Milk

The "adults" all chatted while a small crowd gathered to watch the baby women get their butts oiled up with alien moisturizer. Bulma and Chi Chi both sighed in relief as the balm aided their stingy bottoms. Each alien took turns saying silly things about how fat the "babies'" asses were or how plump they looked while cooing at them. 

Eventually, Bulma and Chi Chi were laid out on the grass, as more aliens came over and snapped pictures with their cell phones or asked questions about them to Tzaras and Kanaya. From where the aliens stood, the adult babies' asses appeared round and perky, perfect orbs glistening in the sun like two dragon balls. The ladies never had much in the way of breasts, but their lack of boobs was more than compensated by their bountiful posteriors. 

"That diaper is really unique, sending a signal to their phones when it was wet. I need to design a diaper like that when I get back home." Bulma mused more to herself than anyone else. 

"How are we supposed to get back to Earth when we can't even get away from these crazy giant women?" Chi Chi looked at her blue haired friend, tilting her head while laying on her abdomen.

"Patience and trust. We just got to wait for them to lower their guard and then we escape."

"Yeah, but then what? Unless you got a capsule up your snatch, that can turn into a spaceship, we're screwed!"

"I...I'm sure that Goku will find us if we can't get back home." Bulma said, saving that as a last resort.

"Oh great. I really want to wait for my husband to get tired of training to go search for me. And by then we'll probably be needing those damn diapers you're so impressed by."

"Chi Chi, we got to try and stay positive. I was stranded on an alien world with Freeza and numerous murderous henchmen and Goku saved me."

"It's hard to be positive when my muscles feel so weak and I've been getting spanked all day And on top of all that I have to hope that Goku saves me? I swear if Goku sees me in a diaper, being paraded around on some kid's hip like a baby, I'd just die of shame."

"At least we weren't kidnapped by cannibals." Bulma tried to cheer her friend up.

"This is worse! Much worse!" Chi Chi screamed. "I've been degraded on an alien planet's TV network, while wearing a used diaper, and now we're both household names because of it!"

"Hey, I was there too. That bitch pinched my ass because I'm so "famous"! And now they're taking pictures of our asses! Bulma snapped, pointing with her arm back at the group of giant women that were snapping pictures of them laying nude in the grass.

"This can only get worse..." Chi Chi paused.

"I... I just... I don't want to have to shit myself." Chi Chi stammered before breaking into tears.

The crying fit spread to Bulma and had both women bawling their eyes out. Tzaras and Kanaya took notice of their babies plight and told the admiring fans to give the babies a little privacy. A few disappointed aliens bitched about the mother's hogging the humans and left while Tzaras walked over to Bulma and scooped her up. Kanaya followed suit, holding Chi Chi closely to her chest.

"It's okay, it's okay. I made all your fans leave, baby." Kanaya cooed which only served to elicit a fresh round of cries from the black haired mother of two.

Chi Chi was pressed against this giant alien, once more being talked down to and carried like a baby. How pathetic she must look, crying and unable to control her emotions. She had said to Bulma, mere moments ago, that things would get worse and she had no idea how much worse her day was about to get.

Kanaya took a seat on the bench next to her sister, who cradled Bulma as she rested snugly against Tzaras' giant boob. Chi Chi stared through tear obscured eyes at the two in disbelief. Tzaras had unbuttoned her blouse and was in the process of unclipping an enormous maternity bra.

"No. No! No! Nooooo!" Chi Chi shouted, falling and thrashing about in her adopted mother's lap as the awful truth hit her like a ton of bricks: They were going to be breastfed! 

"Shhh, everything is going to be okay." Kanaya tried to sooth her upset adult baby. "You're crying, and babies need their num nums when they cry."

Chi Chi did her best to fight against her captor, but Kanaya was able to hold onto the squirming woman while lifting up her trendy top. Soon she was whipping out her big breasts which were contained by a stained bra. On closer inspection, the stains were caused by Kanaya's leaking nipples. The raven haired mother was literally inches away from the perky nipples encased in the cups of the bra.

"You've got the right idea, sis, I ruined this bra and all because I didn't buy a nursing bra when we went shopping yesterday."

Tzaras simply chuckled as Bulma's head was pressed firmly to her breast. Unlike Kanaya, Tzaras wasted no time in getting her baby to feed. She opted to just press the scientist straight to her boob and only let up once she started suckling. Bulma therefore had no other option than to nurse or run out of air.

Meanwhile, Chi Chi started running out of energy, her temper tantrum, mixed with the shot she received earlier at the maternity ward, had stifled her rebellious ways. She simply sat on her new mother's lap, burnt out and staring at the bra encased tits until they were pulled free. Her mouth dropped open, entirely shocked by the exposed flesh and lactating nipple.

"That's my girl." The giant alien mistook Chi Chi horrorfied reaction for eagerness and leaned forward, pushing the gorging nipple into the raven haired woman's mouth.

Chi Chi blinked a few times in total disbelief: her lips were suddenly wrapped around a large pulsating nipple. Then she felt Kanaya's hand gently holding the back of her head, ensuring that she stayed latched onto the teat.

All Chi Chi could do was refrain from suckling and she did just that for a few moments. However, once a drop of the warm, creamy liquid hit her tongue, she couldn't find words to describe the taste and a compulsive instinct took over her mind. Chi Chi could do nothing more than lock her lips tightly around Kanaya's nipple and suck for all she was worth. The mother of two moaned loudly in between suckles, enraptured by the best milk she had ever tasted in her entire life  She drained that boob like it was her bank account after Goku won a fighting tournament. 

"Ohh, I see that you really like mommy's milk?" Chi Chi's captor giggled.

"My little Bulma likes it too."

The two Earthlings either couldn't hear the giant aliens talking or didn't care. They were both too focused on suckling to take notice of anything else around them. 

After about fifteen minutes, and switching breasts, both women were diapered by their new mothers and taken back to the car. Chi Chi was out cold and Bulma was pretty drowsy, putting up no objections when she was strapped into her car seat next to her friend. She tried to listen to the aliens, but seemed out of it. 'That milk.' She thought. 'It's so addictive and intoxicating. Like a drug.' Everything went black.

chichi_naked_by_omar_sin-d31nn5v-1.jpg

For just a dollar, you can see more stories like this at my Patreon. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge five dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

Chapter 8: Chi Chi's Surprise 

---------One Month Later---------

Chi Chi sat on the carpet, in just her thick disposable, while she played with some toys. The television droned on in the background which she ignored until sje heard a familar voice, the voice of her alien mother. The Raven haired housewife was pulled from her play due to curiosity.

She couldn't remember filming this new commercial. All she could recall was that she was taken to the studio with Bulma earlier that day and a strange light was flashed in front of their eyes. What felt like a few seconds later, Chi Chi had awoken from a deep hypnotic sleep, covered in drool.

Suddenly, Kanaya's figure disappeared from the screen, as Chi Chi watched, only to be replaced by a very infantile looking Bulma. Chi Chi could only frown and feel bad for her friend.

ab_dl___dragonball_z___bulma_by_mystrangelove-dbjtn1n.jpg

The former CEO had her hair pulled back and extended into braids for the commercial, looking very much like the first time Chi Chi had met her. However, her eyes were incredibly wide and her mouth drooled profusely. Chi Chi swore that she looked and acted like a giant overgrown infant!

If that didn't shock the Raven haired woman, the next scene surly did.

"Mamma! I mad poopies." The once proud mother said to the giant alien in the commercial. 

Chi Chi's jaw practically smacked the floor as she watched herself crawl up to Kanaya, in a very full, sagging diaper, and say out loud to the audience, the state of her disposable underwear.

The giant alien on screen proceeded to pat the disposable and tsked down at her drooling baby brained Chi Chi. 

z_2-1.png

"These generic store brands never hold up to the messes that my little Chi Chi throws at them." Kanaya said to the camera. "That's why I always buy Mega Ultra Soak'em Ups, the only diaper for an active adult human!"

Chi Chi watched the on screen Kanaya hold up a box of pink diapers similar to the ones Bulma was seen wearing in the beginning of the commercial.  

It was a very strange sensation, watching herself on the TV. Totally in the dark about what was going on. She wondered if actors and actresses felt like this when they had to watch an ad that they starred in. Then she realized that no one on Earth, except for a two year old, would ever watch themselves on TV get their ass wiped and powdered before being put into a ridiculously thick diaper.

Just then Kanaya walked into the living room and bent down behind the mother from Earth, sticking a finger into the top of Chi Chi's diaper.

"Ehh, you're a bit wet, but this diaper could take more pee pee."

Kanaya then noticed the commercial playing out on the television as it ended with Chi Chi being taped into a fresh Soak'em Ups diaper.

"Oh, you had such a blast making that commercial. It's a shame they had to fry your mind to get you into such a state. Still, I would never do that. I want you to be happy as yourself."

This revelation caused Chi Chi to experience mixed emotions. 'The aliens had the power to wipe her mind?!"

Chi Chi started to panic slightly. 'It's alright, Kanaya said she wouldn't do that.' The diapered mother repeated this mantra to herself. 

Kanaya couldn't help but notice that her baby was distressed.

"Mommy knows what you need. My baby needs an attitude adjustment!" Kanaya smiled and scooped Chi Chi up from underneath her armpits, carrying her to the couch.

Chi Chi felt her pampered ass squelch from the moisture soaked diaper she was now laying on.

'When did I wet my diaper?' She couldn't even remember doing it and, at this point, had stopped dwelling on it like she used to. Now she sat there and just wondered how long it would take for her bowels to fully give out.  

Chi Chi was pulled from her thoughts  as her mother grasped the front of her soaked pamper. The former housewife could feel the huge palm of her adopted mother pressing against the outer plastic shell of the disposable, forcing the wet padding against her crotch and lower lips. Slowly and teasingly, Kanaya maneuvered the wet diaper across Chi Chi's moistening pussy. The raven haired women moaned gently, feeling just the slightest bit aroused as the gel coating her privates warmed up. 

*DING DONG*

"Oh, that must be your aunt and cousin." Kanaya said to Chi Chi before she called out "It's open!"

Even though her mother had declared that Tzaras and Bulma had arrived, she didn't stop rubbing the diaper which surprised Chi Chi. All the middle-aged housewife could do was close her eyes and bury her head into the giant's breasts, hoping to hide her lewd facial expressions. Such sexual activities were rare, few and far between when she lived on Earth. Now, it was a daily occurrence.

Chi Chi always derived great pleasure from the diaper rubbings followed by extreme shame.  She never had a lesbian experience before coming to this planet, but that all changed when her new mother started masturbating her.

Kanaya sped up the rubbing and Chi Chi drew in a deep breath, inhaling the scent of this maternal giantess. She could feel it coming, rolling over her like a wave of ecstasy. Gasping, she  froze against Kanya's chest as another wave hit her. The feeling was tremendous and she felt a gush of ejaculate spray out against her diaper. Chi Chi rolled out from her hiding spot, drooling slightly and breathing deeply. 

"I really can't believe that you actually let your human do....that." 

Chi Chi's eyes immediately flew open to see an annoyed Tzaras looking at her with a disapproving stare while Bulma looked, envious? 

"I'm sorry, but it really has helped her temperament. She rarely fights me anymore and was just a dream during the shooting of that diaper commercial. Between my milk and these special treats, she's puddy in my hands." Kanaya boasted.

"Just don't do anything like that with my little Bulma. She's been kept celibate as a human should be kept." Tzaras stated firmly while setting the blue haired woman down on the carpet.

"How terrible. I bet she's been a little terror." 

"All humans are. That's why they need us. Anyway, Kanaya, I want you to keep all rattles or anything else phallic shaped away from my Bulma. Caught her sticking her rattle into her diaper last night."

Bulma blushed brightly, looking away from Chi Chi and Kanaya.

"I will, but I think that just proves my point. She'd probably behave a lot better if you let her get off regularly." 

"The younger generation really doesn't understand that a human isn't supposed to do that." Tzaras said aloud to herself, causing Kanaya to roll her eyes.

"So, you'll be back in two days?"

"Yes, I'm going overseas on business. A foreign culture wants Bulma to be in a robotic diaper changing commercials." Tzaras finished her statement by leaning forward and pinching Chi Chi's cheek.

"That sounds awesome. Bring me back a souvenir!"

"Sure, just keep an eye on my naughty baby."

And with that, the two Earthlings were left alone as the two alien sisters walked over to the front door.

tumblr_ouji30Px9h1tk2pnzo1_1280-1.png

On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 8:04 PM, SGTbaby said:

I hope we get to hear about the robot diaper commercial or when the boys start getting adopted as well. 

Well, I feel like I need to address this reoccurring comment. Sadly, this was a commission and the boys weren't involved. I feel like I might add a bonus scene, at the end of the story, where Bulma stars in that foreign robot diaper changing commercial if people are interested in that, let me know! 

Even on my Birtgday, I'll make time for you. 

For just a dollar, you can see more stories likethis at my Patreon. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge five dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

Chapter 9: Dinner Time

Chi Chi looked down in shame. "Hi..." She muttered.

"I can't believe how lucky you are." 

"What?!" The raven haired woman locked eyes with her adult baby counterpart "What's that supposed to mean?!"

"I haven't came since I left Earth. That bitch is the biggest cock blocker I've ever met!" Bulma pouted.

"I don't really have a choice you know. She puts some bizarre gel on my privates that makes it extra sensitive to movement." Chi Chi blushed deeply.

"I can't believe I didn't think of that back on Earth. That would have made sex so much better!" 

"It's a pretty powerful feeling and all, but I'm not used to it." Chi Chi had to admit that. Hell, if she had such a gel during intercourse with Goku, she'd probably have ten kids back home.

"The stuff she rubs on you is that strong, huh?" Bulma asked with a grin.

"It is. However, you don't understand. I have only had sex like twice in my life. This last month has been nonstop."

"You've got to be kidding me?!" Bulma fumed. "I can't believe that you got the cool alien." 

"I'm just exhausted right now." Chi Chi yawned. Even though she had just been given her nightly rub, it was also nearing the baby woman's bedtime of 8pm. 

Bulma too shared an early bedtime, but she was rarely tired or ready for bed due to the sexual frustration she felt. Most nights were spent trying to rub the front of her pamper as silently as possible, least she alert her mommy through the baby monitor positioned by her crib. In fact, that first night had ended with her over Tzaras' knee thanks to the monitor. Bulma had grown more cautious since then, trying out various items and her pacifier almost did the trick, but it was way to small for her.

"All right girls, who wants some num nums?"

Both women were pulled from their conversation as Kanaya lifted each mother up, as if they weighed nothing, and carried them on her opposing hips. 

Chi Chi and Bulma realized that there would be no breastfeeding tonight as they were taken to the kitchen where Kanaya had set up an extra high chair for her niece to sit next to Chi Chi's high chair. 

Each baby woman was sat into their respective infantile eating seat and bibed to protect their breasts. Kanaya was please that Bulma was being well behaved and not fighting her like Chi Chi used to do. Oh, how the giant alien missed those massive meltdowns. Her baby had the cutest tantrums and remembering the first high chair feeding sent shivers of joy down Kanaya's spine.

Relatively speaking, it was a very uneventful meal, Bulma had cut up chicken fingers and Chi Chi had mac and cheese along with twin babas to wet their whistles. Both women did their best to stay clean, much to the chagrin of Kanaya. She wanted messy babies to clean, but she would get that in time. 

With the women wiped clean and full of a bottle of breast milk each, Kanaya picked each adult baby up and announced that it was bedtime. Bulma gazed at the clock and noted that it was only eight thirty.

chichi_by_senfgas_db2vt2b_by_cyatommorrow-db2x57u.png

DBS  (3).png

• Like 2