LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello All!
I was hoping others could relate with my issue and suggest a product that has been useful for them.
Whenever I'm out and about (especially on long road trips) the urge to urinate hits and cannot wait.
If I'm not mistaken it's called "urge incontinence" and usually wet myself before finding a restroom.
I've tried all types of products. A thick diaper is too bulky to be discreet even under clothing.
Where as, a product like Depends Pull Up style underwear is too thin and lacks absorbency.
I thought about trying belted undergarments since they can be put on and off without removing pants.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to wear and where to buy? (I.E. Online or Stores)
This goes beyond any diaper fetish and/or AB/DL lifestyle and has become a real medical condition.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You!

• This is what I use and they do a good job contain floods from my urge incontinence.  YMMV but give them a try.  Tranquility will send samples out.  Go to there Web sight.  I hope this helps you.
  •  
  • Tranquility Smartcore Brief L – (2313) Package

Tranquility SmartCore® Brief – L (2313)

Breathable sides help eliminate heat and moisture, providing an ideal micro-climate for skin integrity.

C.U.P.S. Absorbency – 44 ounces, 1005 milliliters
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

How about our pocket diapers? 

That's a great idea! Never even considered them. Thanks!

What kind of bulky diapers are we talking about here? 

You can get very good Molicare and Abena diapers which are discreet, and thin(ish), yet retain lots of fluid.  My Molicare Premium Slip Maxi lasts all day, and is thin enough to be worn under normal street clothes, at work etc, without anyone noticing.

Other options are pads which fit using fixing pants.

• Like 1

I was touting Abri-flex M3 pull-ups on a previous forum, which I buy online and keep for ultra-discreet wearing times. I find them absolutely 100% reliable for a first wee, no matter how much you need to go, despite their small size and light weight. They are very expensive, though, so I find I have them more for one-off contingencies rather than daily wear - but I don't hesitate to recommend them in terms of utility. 

• Like 1

i know their are a thicker diaper but I wear Betterdry diapers with flex fit pants from Denver Hynes one sise up and have never had an issue with some one noticing. What ever diaper you choose make sure it will handle your floods and you can trust it to do its job wet pants are way more noticeable then a diaper buldge. I tried thin diapers at first but could not find one that was absorbant enough to handle my bladder issue.

ABU has just released a thiner premium diaper that according to the early reviews is quick to absorb and a high capacity if you change more often the diaper will not swell up as bad and you will still have a thin diaper but the added protection on a premium absorbant diaper. 

hope you find a diaper that works for you 

• Like 1

When I wear a diaper during the day and plan to go out, I have found that a "thin" but discrete tape on diaper is good for catching anything lost by the belted heavy pads I wear under them.  What this gives me is ability to quickly change a wet pad as necessary when needed, but the protection still of a tape on diaper.  This system seems to fit all my needs very well

• Like 1
On 4/26/2018 at 3:14 AM, Rob110 said:

i know their are a thicker diaper but I wear Betterdry diapers with flex fit pants from Denver Hynes one sise up and have never had an issue with some one noticing. What ever diaper you choose make sure it will handle your floods and you can trust it to do its job wet pants are way more noticeable then a diaper buldge. I tried thin diapers at first but could not find one that was absorbant enough to handle my bladder issue.

ABU has just released a thiner premium diaper that according to the early reviews is quick to absorb and a high capacity if you change more often the diaper will not swell up as bad and you will still have a thin diaper but the added protection on a premium absorbant diaper. 

hope you find a diaper that works for you 

ABU Simple Ultra, Yes, they are considerably thinner and slightly smaller than other ABU diapers, but they are a bit more expensive, but worth every penny, bought some to try them, but prefer my Little Paws or Simples as the extra bulk really doesn't bother me, and as the pants I wear to work are loose fitting no one has even noticed I'm wearing one. Sometimes the right wardrobe does wonders. Believe me, you may "Think" people notice when you're wearing a diaper, but I've learned that its usually just in our heads, most people are oblivious.

• Like 1

if you're looking for something nice and discrete, i find the seni quatro brief is a great choice! they're cloth backed, quiet, they hold in about 84oz of liquid (according to various websites), but they're also thin and don't swell up all too much. you feel it when they get filled, but they don't look it. add a booster of your choice if you want and you're set!

• Like 1

Just a follow up to this thread. Thank you for all the input.
Good ideas from everyone on what use when out and just can't hold it in.
I did get some Depends belted undergarments on clearance just to try them out.
They do alright for slow leaks. But a full uncontrolled release leaked all over the place.
Luckily I was home and sitting on a waterproof pad when this happened.
So, they are by no means a solution. Maybe just another option. We'll see...

As I mentioned above, I use a belted pad with the addition of a taped on diaper for this reason.  I have found the Wallgreens belted products to be as good and any, as they do hold a lot.  One final note, If I plan to be out for more than about an hour, I will take one pad, cut the backing in several places and place it into another and follow this with a taped on diaper, kinda like a booster.  This extra combination is still easy to change when out and in a hurry, but does a great job of holding several wetting's.  Final note, if you are "full uncontrolled wetter" you need a premium or cloth diaper to contain this flow rate.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a follow up...
I went out of town the other day wearing a belted diaper/undergarment.
The urgency hit me right before my exit. It was all I could do to hold it in.
The fear was, if I let a little go I was not going to be able to stop and leak.
I was able to make it into Walmart and use the restroom.
Then I went to the HBA section and bought some pull on style diapers.
Think I'll try this idea next time... Maybe wear the belted style under a pull on.
If I arrive at my destination (wet or dry), remove the belted diaper in the car.
Discreet when removed. But secure in knowing it's okay to go. I was just lucky this time.

22 hours ago, Kari said:

Just a follow up...
I went out of town the other day wearing a belted diaper/undergarment.
The urgency hit me right before my exit. It was all I could do to hold it in.
The fear was, if I let a little go I was not going to be able to stop and leak.
I was able to make it into Walmart and use the restroom.
Then I went to the HBA section and bought some pull on style diapers.
Think I'll try this idea next time... Maybe wear the belted style under a pull on.
If I arrive at my destination (wet or dry), remove the belted diaper in the car.
Discreet when removed. But secure in knowing it's okay to go. I was just lucky this time.

Just some thoughts on the matter.  If a belted undergarment will hold without leaking in the situation where you are driving and have that urge to pee that you can't hold, I would use it.  It's much easier to change than a pull on disposable undergarment that would require you to remove your pants to change.  My question is, what happens if you have that urge driving, wet the belted undergarment and then you have the same problem on your way home later?  Will that belted undergarment hold another wetting or would it need to be changed?  If it would need to be changed, could you discreetly carry a new one into a store or restroom with you so you could change it?

Here's another possibility.  I get Diaper Inserts from Babies R Us and they are about 2 inches wide by about 12 inches long with a peel off adhesive strip.  very discreet in the crotch of a diaper or belted undergarment and they might provide the extra absorbency you might need to get you through.  Perhaps a pair of waterproof pants over the belted undergarment to hold any small leaks, and then regular underpants.  That probably wouldn't be so bulky as to be noticable.  What's worse, a little bulk or wet pants?

Here is another option.  Check out your local thrift stores or the Goodwill.  I buy most of my disposable diapers there and they are the thinner store type brands.  They aren't thick, or much thicker than a belted undergarment but provide better protection.  People on a site like this tend to wear the thick premium diapers because of fetish reasons, AB reasons or actual incontinence.  They often bash some brands like Attends or Depends as being low end and not worth it, but those same people are the ones who like to wear and wet many times over and over.  Either they have gone 24/7, are incontinent and need a product that can handle many wettings or they are AB/DL's who like very thick diapers.  For your situation of having that urge when driving or getting out of your car, I see no reason why a thinner store type tape on disposable diaper wouldn't work very well for your needs and be very discreet under your pants, especially if you wear some snug fitting cotton briefs over them.

Kari,

the only diaper that can hold a flood is cloth - not the preformed, but the flat folded where it is 2 to 3 layer thicker where you need it most. Even the best and thickest premium disposable fails when it comes to flooding. Remember, a flood is close to 700ml of liquid which equates to the maximum capacity of most adult diapers. 

If you are anyway decent at sewing, get 2 or 3 single layer adult precut diapers, the thinner the better, and a pack of baby terry flats. Cut the terry flat to place 3 to 6 layers either at the front or between the legs (where you need most abdorbancy) and sew them together. Cover with a decent pair of plastic pants and this will be thin enough as not to be seen, yet absorbant enough to handle a flood. Even if the extra layers don't absorb all straight away, nothing wicks like cloth... and the plastic pants will ensure no leaks.

If you wish, you can sew the extra layers into a pair of underwear for the ultimate discression