LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oops caught by friend

So I got caught today by a good friend. She called me while I was at work asking is she could wash some clothes. Told her of course with out thinking. Anyways she has a spare key and let herself in. Again nothing out of the ordinary. I forgot, didn’t think about, Wife/mommy had washed my my diaper covers and a dress from the weekend and they were hanging to dry. Well by the time I got home she had put bits and pieces of conversations together and made a comment to me almost as soon as I walked in the door about my cute dress. I was super embarrassed but we had a nice chat. She wants to come over this weekend to see me all dressed up. Mommy and I are going to talk tonight I guess.

nice. hope you and your mommy talk goes well and you get to visit with your friend in a whole new light. I have too friends that know and I get to be openly me when I visit. it has been amazingly awesome to be little all weekend  without any issues or judgements.

Things went well. I was diapered and wearing my favorite overall dress when she arrived. We talked a bit about what I do when I’m in little girl space and how I feel about it. Then I watched some ponies while mommy and her talked. 

Mommy and I talked some more after she left. I’m not sure what’s going on other then I don’t have to hide things around her. And she may visit  during play time. I don’t know. But it’s kinda nice having someone else who knows.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jamiethelittle said:

Things went well. I was diapered and wearing my favorite overall dress when she arrived. We talked a bit about what I do when I’m in little girl space and how I feel about it. Then I watched some ponies while mommy and her talked. 

Mommy and I talked some more after she left. I’m not sure what’s going on other then I don’t have to hide things around her. And she may visit  during play time. I don’t know. But it’s kinda nice having someone else who knows.

Yes having people who know makes this life a little easier sometimes because we can be natural around them and not have to hide how we feel. My best friend and her wife are aware and actually let me be little as much as I want when I visit. It can be a great stress relief to spend a whole weekend as a child. 

• 3 weeks later...

When I was 14 years old, I was caught by my older sister. I wad home sick from school, and I thought she had left the house to go to her high school, however, she forgot her book for school and came back for it. I was wearing about 4 Attends and was in my footed sleeper and sucking on my paci watching cartoons and she walked in and saw me. She started laughing at me and calling me a baby and I  started crying and begging her not to tell our parents. I had to let her take pictures of me in my footed sleeper, and she threatened to send the pics  to all my friends unless I promised to always be super nice and help her with her homework ( I am super nerdy and she is just an ok student but very popular). She kept my secret and I helped her graduate with a 3.7 GPA and, as a result, she got an academic scholarship to a great school!

i am really glad I helped her this way, and we now have a great relationship because of it