LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New one :)

Hi there and greetings from Finland!

I have been interested in diapers through my whole life, sometimes more, sometimes less. I'm mostly pure diaper lover having overall love for diapers as well as sexual kink through them (I would love to be controllably humiliated after I have wet them!)

Happy to join this community!

ps.I'm not native English speaker and even writing in Finnish I tend to make tons of typing errors. You have been warned! :D

1 hour ago, Liberoboy96 said:

Hi there and greetings from Finland!

I have been interested in diapers through my whole life, sometimes more, sometimes less. I'm mostly pure diaper lover having overall love for diapers as well as sexual kink through them (I would love to be controllably humiliated after I have wet them!)

Happy to join this community!

ps.I'm not native English speaker and even writing in Finnish I tend to make tons of typing errors. You have been warned! :D

Hello and welcome to the neighborhood come on in and relax and enjoy don't worry about your typos and writing skills that not what we here for just diaper up and relax and enjoy your self 

Hi, welcome, and nice to meet you. Glad you joined us, always good to see new people come in. Sorry to inform you, you will be tested, and graded on your English, and typing skills. Oh yes! And if you fail to measure up, or slack off. You will be sent to the corner, pants down, diapers on display, and you may even have a note pinned on you, explaining your crimes. Other then that, have fun and enjoy! :P

4 hours ago, Eugene50 said:

Hello and welcome to the neighborhood come on in and relax and enjoy don't worry about your typos and writing skills that not what we here for just diaper up and relax and enjoy your self 

Nice to meet you and thank you :)

2 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi, welcome, and nice to meet you. Glad you joined us, always good to see new people come in. Sorry to inform you, you will be tested, and graded on your English, and typing skills. Oh yes! And if you fail to measure up, or slack off. You will be sent to the corner, pants down, diapers on display, and you may even have a note pinned on you, explaining your crimes. Other then that, have fun and enjoy! :P

Nice to meet you too :) I would have pleasurably failed some English tests if those had been the consequences :whistling: