LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back in Diapers again!

So I have been away for a while due to my medical problems and starting a new job so I thought I would give a little update. First off I am doing better but still not perfect. I like my new job. I have been out of diapers since before Easter. It started shortly after my wife took me out on my "punishment" day looking for my new spanking paddle and teasing me she stopped making me wear diapers. Not even diapered for bedtime! We also have not used the toys she got that day. I am not complaining as before this I was believing she was making diapers permanent. It was as if the day had filled her needs to diaper me for a while. Other than a day or two I put on a diaper for fun I have been diaper free. She let me remove those when I wanted with little to no participation. For some reason I was getting up to pee lately many times a night which is always an urgent thing for me at night as I have been in night diapers so long. When diapered I don't wake up to wet anymore. Peeing that often is odd because since I started with my sleep apnea machine I was usually dry until early morning. Well the other night I almost wet the bed which would lead to 24/7 diapers for a while. I don't want that with my new job. Ok technically I did cause I had a small wet spot on my clothes but the bed was dry. So I put my night diapers on that night. I was allowed to change out right away that morning. Yesterday I diapered up before bed and oddly woke up dry. Very strange since I had been peeing multiple times before and rarely go a night with out wetting. She snuggled up to me that night also very loving like. When I got up dry I wasn't allowed to remove my diapers until I went to work. I don't work until 11 so they we're rather wet by then. I started a new job and have not gone to work diapered yet. So last night I diapered up again for bed without her asking. She put on a nice looking silky nightie and snuggled me close again. She has only snuggling me when in diapers lately. Before this she would snuggle a moment then roll over. Since I have not been given the gift of orgasm for a while this snuggling has made me horny as heck. Since I am still waiting for my spanking from my punishment day that I was to get when she finds the right paddle I don't want to get caught masturbating as I already will be getting quite the spanking. When horny the soft diapers make it worse. I think she sensed horny or was dressing that way to make me horny as today is my day off and she left me diapered this morning. I am not sure if she forgot or if she wanted to keep me diapered. I won't find out for about an hour or so until she goes on break and text me letting me know if I can remove them or change to a fresh diaper! Either way I am currently stuck in a wet diaper. I believe I may be this way for a while because she usually let's me know before she starts work if I can remove them so I am assuming I am staying in diapers. Only good thing is she had to work so I humped one out this morning......shhhhh.... Don't tell!

So my wife was to lazy to do laundry this week and I am out of clean underwear except the pair that's kept in my diaper bag. (Not really sure why they are there but not allowed to use) Thus I have been kept in diapers all day! :) Not totally unhappy but why am I being punished when she is the lazy one. If that was the other way around I would be diapered and spanked or punished some way? Not right even if I don't mind being diapered right now.

On 4/29/2018 at 5:04 PM, NotToBigForDiapers said:

So my wife was to lazy to do laundry this week and I am out of clean underwear except the pair that's kept in my diaper bag. (Not really sure why they are there but not allowed to use) Thus I have been kept in diapers all day! :) Not totally unhappy but why am I being punished when she is the lazy one. If that was the other way around I would be diapered and spanked or punished some way? Not right even if I don't mind being diapered right now.

You are the baby, not her. No whining and you definitely don't get to punish her. Though that would be fun to turn the tide on mommy, wouldn't it? Giggles. 

Are you not allowed to help with household chores? If you can you should do the laundry and show her you can be a big boy. Otherwise relax and enjoy some diapertime. Maybe you can earn some fun later.

Well I do all the washing & ironing, & all my underwear is clean & in the drawer.  Mind you, that's because I haven't worn any since last washing day. At the moment I've got some onesies in the washing machine, & more ready for the next load.  So to speak.