LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I'm Living Curious

I'm new to the site but I've been interested in diapers pretty much my whole life. I consider it my 'original kink' but it is the most unexplored kink out of the many I have. I'm lucky to have a wonderful wife that's almost as kinky as I am. She's more AB while I'm just DL. I'm interested in embracing this part of myself and learning to wear more often and not feel so uncomfortable with myself wearing. I also want to learn more about AB so I can better support my wife in her exploration of that part of her.

40 minutes ago, Living Curious said:

I'm new to the site but I've been interested in diapers pretty much my whole life. I consider it my 'original kink' but it is the most unexplored kink out of the many I have. I'm lucky to have a wonderful wife that's almost as kinky as I am. She's more AB while I'm just DL. I'm interested in embracing this part of myself and learning to wear more often and not feel so uncomfortable with myself wearing. I also want to learn more about AB so I can better support my wife in her exploration of that part of her.

Hello and welcome to the neighborhood come on in and relax enjoy 

Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you, and happy to have you join us. Please make yourself at home, and explore away! I think it’s great you have some else to explore, and experience things with. Be nice if your wife came on board with us too. She is very welcome to. I too consider myself lucky, my wife knows about my AB/DL, and she participates as well. That’s how we met! Not here, but on another site. Well, hope to see you round, have fun and enjoy!