LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How would you ask someone if they have tried / do wear or have an interest in adult nappies

How would you ask someone if they have tried / do wear or have an interest in adult nappies  I love wearing nappies though either for wetting only or just wearing as underwear. I want to find a lady friend I can life with, but how would you ask someone openly about their interests in nappies.

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:54 AM, tiger2014 said:

How would you ask someone if they have tried / do wear or have an interest in adult nappies  I love wearing nappies though either for wetting only or just wearing as underwear. I want to find a lady friend I can life with, but how would you ask someone openly about their interests in nappies.

That's easy: It's none of my business, so I wouldn't ask. It's like asking a woman when she's getting her period. If you aren't her doctor, then it is an inappropriate question. Same with asking someone if they wear diapers.

i feel this depends on person and context;

If this person is your S.O. then i would broach the subject with my interest in diapers first then ask if they had any interest in diaper as well.

if it was just a random person NOOO thats creepy