LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
I love pampers

New abu simple ultra diapers

Has anyone tried the new abu simple ultra diapers? If so were they alot thinner? Wete they comfyerable? As absorbant as the original and are they still crinkly. I appreciate your feedback.

They're thinner than the original ABU Simple when they are dry, but they get really thick as you wet.  They are very comfortable, and really absorbent.  I haven't worn a Simple in a while, but the Simple Ultra seems to hold at least as much as the Simple.  They aren't very crinkly.

The Simple Ultra (large) seems to fit snugger than the original Simple (large).   I haven't checked the web site to see the dimensions, but the Simple Ultra definitely seems like a smaller diaper.  You may want to look to see which one will fit you best: it may not be the same size as the Simple.

I ordered a case and I'm not impressed.  The fit is great, they are pretty absorbant but not the "worlds most adsorbant diaper".  The tapes are good too.  The only complaint I have is that the front fills up to the point that it leaks and the padding in the back is still dry.  

13 minutes ago, FullyLoaded said:

The only complaint I have is that the front fills up to the point that it leaks and the padding in the back is still dry.  

Exactly what I thought. 

Better dry diapers have the same issue as they have a lot more absorbancy but less wicking capabilities due to more SAP if I remember the correct name for the absorbant material even with the wicking issue I perfer the absorbancy over capacity 

I like them. I picked up a case of Simples and Peak ABU's. like most have said they swell a bunch up front and it takes some work to fill the back without leaking. I'd liken them to a Crinklz diaper in terms of capacity and swelling, but on steroids. I prefer the cut and materials on the ABU stuff. I have had a few top tape failures while sleeping with these diapers. I think I'm putting them on to tightly and not accounting for how much these swell when wet. I'd agree with ABU's claim of most absorbent diaper. You just have to put in the time. I'm not normally a 4 tape guy but these are fun. I just wish ABU would make a simple two tape diaper with based off the Kiddo diaper.