LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
I love pampers

New abu simple ultra diapers

Has anyone tried the new abu simple ultra diapers? If so were they alot thinner? Wete they comfyerable? As absorbant as the original and are they still crinkly. I appreciate your feedback.

They're thinner than the original ABU Simple when they are dry, but they get really thick as you wet.  They are very comfortable, and really absorbent.  I haven't worn a Simple in a while, but the Simple Ultra seems to hold at least as much as the Simple.  They aren't very crinkly.

The Simple Ultra (large) seems to fit snugger than the original Simple (large).   I haven't checked the web site to see the dimensions, but the Simple Ultra definitely seems like a smaller diaper.  You may want to look to see which one will fit you best: it may not be the same size as the Simple.

I ordered a case and I'm not impressed.  The fit is great, they are pretty absorbant but not the "worlds most adsorbant diaper".  The tapes are good too.  The only complaint I have is that the front fills up to the point that it leaks and the padding in the back is still dry.  

13 minutes ago, FullyLoaded said:

The only complaint I have is that the front fills up to the point that it leaks and the padding in the back is still dry.  

Exactly what I thought. 

Better dry diapers have the same issue as they have a lot more absorbancy but less wicking capabilities due to more SAP if I remember the correct name for the absorbant material even with the wicking issue I perfer the absorbancy over capacity 

I like them. I picked up a case of Simples and Peak ABU's. like most have said they swell a bunch up front and it takes some work to fill the back without leaking. I'd liken them to a Crinklz diaper in terms of capacity and swelling, but on steroids. I prefer the cut and materials on the ABU stuff. I have had a few top tape failures while sleeping with these diapers. I think I'm putting them on to tightly and not accounting for how much these swell when wet. I'd agree with ABU's claim of most absorbent diaper. You just have to put in the time. I'm not normally a 4 tape guy but these are fun. I just wish ABU would make a simple two tape diaper with based off the Kiddo diaper. 

I love ABU simple ultars there like my favorite diaper they swell up so great they always feel warm and squishy and they don't sag on me at all 

I will add in that this the Abu simple ultra is a very good diaper I,m wearing the peekabu version of it now. I have wet myself two times with bout a moderate aount both in it and i dont even feel wet not even by checcking the outside of the diaper. I can dont think thi diaper will be very discret to to wear after you have  wet yourself a few times in it. So far it is very comfy to wear to. I might also add that it did start out quite thin when dry.

I will just put in a update to this earlier post. I have now had the same diaper for about 12 hours and been takig in a lot more fluids than I do under normal conditions. I was worried about leaking due to the amount of times that I had to pee but no leaks and I,m now sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

The diaper feels very swollen up and do saag a little bit but the tapes are holding on very nicely.

I'm wearing a simple ultra v1 right now I tried the v2 it fits way better all they did was change tape position a little I'm trying to use the last of my v1s this week so I'll have them out of the way and I get more v2s next time I go to CTDC 

I've read with much interest about the new Simple Ultras and their humongous rated capacity of 6250 ml. Now we all know that we'll never get anywhere near that number while wearing and wetting one. I've got several different brands that are around 5000 ml capacity and rarely have any problems with leaking, which is usually around 2000-2300 ml. What I would like to know is the extra 1250 ml even noticeable as far as the extra capacity is concerned???  I would love to try some if so, but hate to pay that ridiculously high price for them, especially for the smaller quantities. The case price is 'almost' bearable' but hate having to buy that many without trying them first, or unless hear that they are definitely worth the money???? Anybody??

Besides I hear they are thinner than before but really swell up. What's wrong with starting out thicker,,,,,like most of us would like, then go ahead and really swell up??? lol.

Haven't tried neither ABU simple ultra nor PeakABU.

Betterdry diapers, on the other hand, I have a vast experience with. True Betterdry swell up insanely in the front, and have problems with wicking wetness to the back of the diaper. This is true if I only wear the diaper without inserts, minus when laying down, then pee is running down to the back when I wet.

However, what I have found work wonders for all disposable diapers are adding a clothdiaper insert. The cloth diaper insert have the wicking capability needed to distribute wetness through the whole diaper.

I have more than once soaked a disposable diaper completely by this method. the cloth insert does not need to be thick, I usually use baby clothdiaper inserts.