LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kylie (private)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shrug my shoulders as i didn't know where i wanted to go as i haven't really thought about it as i still stay in your arms as we hear your phone ringing as i mumble a bit saying "i..i don't know".

"Hey jeff your still coming to the bbq tomorrow i just wanted to be sure that your still coming as everyone will be here" your mom says as she waits to hear what you say.

Jeff sees Kylie is paying attention. "Well...I think so yes...but I'll let you know for sure tomorrow. Bye mom, gotta run." With that he hung up. "Sorry Kylie, so where were we...are you feeling a little unsure about going out on your own now?" He snuggles her a bit 

I felt a bit defeated as i didn't know where to go on my own as i was quiet only proves more that i wasn't ready to be on my own cause if i did i would of back talked you by now.

I give up alittle bit as i settle in to your arms as deep down i really was feeling scared to go out there and be on my own as i wouldn't know what to really do.

As i lay in your arms i look up to you as it was easy to tell that i really did need to stay with you.

"Okay then... you're going to stay here with me. Let's get you a bottle and you can relax before it's time for bed." He stood up picking her up. "I'm glad you are staying here...I really mean that. Everyone will enjoy meeting you tomorrow." 

He fixed the bottle of milk and carried her to the couch.

"Can't i just stay here and you go by yourself" i look at you alittle not knowing what you might say as you get a bottle ready, i start to wonder what you ment by following your rules.

"No you need to be with me Kylie..." He put the bottle into her mouth. "You've made mention a number of times about hurting yourself...I'm not going to leave you alone." He snuggled her. "You'll be in a diaper so you won't need to worry about accidents. You'll have fun."

• 2 weeks later...

"Bu..But what if i get bored with nothing to do" i felt you put the bottle in my mouth as i had a feeling i wouldn't be getting out of this one as i barely drink much of the bottle.