LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kylie (private)

Jeff tried to think of what he could do to help her. She really liked when he listened to her before...she was cuddling into him some even. Probably because no one had ever done that with her. Sat and actually cared enough to listen. He thought about what else he could do.

Jeff decided to take her out to the main room and turn on the move Frozen. Probably no one ever sat with her and watched a move either. As he sat he held her in his lap. "Have you seen this Kylie? I was hoping you'd watch it with me..." He asked in as gentle a tone as possible.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No i don't want to watch a dumb kids movie i want to be alone" i try to get off your lap as i just wasn't in the mood to sit thru some movie as i wanted to go back upstairs to the bedroom and lay in bed for the rest of the day.

"Okay I tell you what...you sit here with me for 15 minutes...I'll let you sit next to me...if you make it those 15 minutes without trying to run off and you still want to be alone on your room, I'll let you." He set her down next to him. "If you don't wait 15 minutes then I'm going to make you sit in my lap..."

"No thats not fair i don't want to sit here i want to go to the room now why can't you just listen for once are you that stupid that you alway ignore what i say" i didn't care at that moment how it sounded as i was just frustrated and would be better off in the room alone then have to sit here on the couch with you.

"No you know what I've heard enough of that language towards me since you've been here." He picked her up and took her to the corner and stood her facing it. "Now you are going to spend 15 minutes here...and then watch at least an hour of the movie with me." He gave a little pat to her bottom. "If you so move from here...you will not be happy. I will tell you when 15 minutes is up." He stood there a moment to see if she back talked again.

"Well i never asked to be here and i don't want to watch that dumb movie" i roll my eyes as i don't look up at you at all as i just wanted to go to bed as i wished i could be put out of my misery already as i felt like i was losing who i really was.

I walk off and go to head up the stairs and go to the room as i shut the door behind me and left the lights off as i make my way to the bed. I thought about my stuff and went to the closet finding it as i pack it all up and left it by the bed as i then climb in to the bed and curl up under the covers as i quietly cry myself to sleep as i felt so lost not knowing what to do that i end up falling right to sleep.

Jeff kept waiting for her but she never reappeared. He goes upstairs and sees she's fallen asleep. He takes her bag and adds some of the other clothes to it that he had washed. Once all that was done he put her bag by the door. Then waited for her to wake up and come down.

He sat at the table.

I slept more then i should have in one day as i woke up sometime later as i rub my eyes and went to turn over by not realizing how close i was to the edge of the bed and i fall right off it as it scared me i started to scream and cry as it hurt.

Jeff pulled her into his lap a bit as she grabbed into him. "Shhh, it's okay...I know this has all been a lot for you...I'm sorry that I have made you so upset." After a bit he helped her to stand. "I'll help you get where you want to go...all your underwear are dirty in your bag...I put some diapers in there for you. You shouldn't feel embarrassed to wear them." With that he took her hand and led her to her bag to find some pants.

Jeff had to pick Kylie up part way to the door because she was trying to hold onto him. When he got to her bag he set her down. "Kylie...what's wrong? Don't you want to leave and be a big girl?" Jeff pulled her diaper up a bit and fixed a tape. "Let's see if you have any pants or shorts in here..." He started to look in her bag.

I felt scared to talk as my head and arm was really hurting as i try to calm down as you manage to find a pair of shorts to put on me as you could tell something was really wrong as i didn't respond about wanting to be a big girl.

Jeff put the shorts on Kylie and zipped them up. "Hey, are okay...do feel scared?" Jeff hugged her. "Do you want a little snuggling before we do anything else?" He looked at her and rubbed her arm which he noticed was a bit red at the elbow. "Does your arm hurt?"

I flinched when you touched it as it hurt alot as i nodded my head yes that it hurts as i looked up at you unsure of what to do next as you hold me as we then hear a phone ringing as i knew it couldn't be my phone that it had to be yours thats ringing.

"Alright I'll get some ice." Jeff ignored his phone. "Kylie... unless you want to stay here and be my baby I need you to use your words." He picked her up carefully and set her down on the counter as he got some frozen veggies out. He gently put them on her elbow. "Are you hungry or thirsty Kylie?"

"water please" i look at you as i try to keep still as the frozen veggies were on my arm as i try to think of something to say but i wasn't sure how to say it so just end up saying "c..can i have an apple please"

He smiled at her a bit and worked to cut her apple up. He set it at the table and went back to get her. When he picked her up he noticed some water spill onto her shorts. "Opsies...that's okay. Just water." He sat with her in his lap and put the paper plate with apples in front of her.

"Does the ice seem like it's helping your elbow?"

"Its helping alittle bit" i say as i reach and take an apple slice and eat it slowly til each slice was all gone as its most you were able to get me to eat since ive been there with you.