LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kylie (private)

"I am not a little girl and no i don't want to eat im not hungry any more i just want to pay and leave once i get my phone back from you" i push your hand away as there was no way i would let you feed me.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You won't give up and just give me my phone so i can be on my way and you can go do whatever it is you do and if you must know my names kylie and i don't exactly know how far i am from home" I stood there as i then decided to reach towards your pocket for my phone before you could even say anything.

As she reaches in Jeff grabs her and holds her, tickling her sides. "Kylie you weren't trying to get your phone were youuu." He says treating and talking to her like a kid. Jeff takes the phone out of his pocket and tosses it in the back seat. "Ha, now you can't get it." He says still tickling at her sides a bit.

It's still light out be the sun is getting low in the sky. 

Jeff wasn't sure the girl was actually even 18 as she had said. He was thinking he needed to get her back to her parents. The task was proving to be rather difficult as he couldn't actually get into her phone because of the password. Though he guessed her parents would call again.

Jeff felt the kick to the side of his calf. He certainly felt it but it didn't exactly hurt either. He watched as Kylie tried to reach past him. He thought quickly about what he should do now. Jeff held her from behind.

"Kylie stop...look I'll let you have your phone. Let me at least help you get situated...I know, I know you can do stuff on your own...I just mean I can show you around...help you find a place to stay..." Jeff lifted her as he finished talking, before she could respond. "Go on back there and get your phone and have a seat..."

I reach for my phone as i go to try and get out of your truck when i hear the door shut i try to get it open but it wouldn't as  i yell at you to let me out of the truck. "I will not stop i can manage on my own i...i made it this far didn't i"

Jeff watched as she climbed in. He put the seat back and got in closing the door. There was no escaping.

"You need to sit down." Jeff said sternly. "It's amazing you made it as far as you did...you don't know where you are...what you are going to do...let me see what you have in your bag." Jeff reached and grabbed it before Kylie could stop him. 

"Let's see...clothes...and not many." He found her ID in the bag and saw she was in fact 18. He rummaged through it a bit more and then put it on the seat next to him. "Okay...two choices Ms. Kylie...one we call your parents and I take you home...or two, you prove to me you can come up with a good plan and take care of yourself. And until im convinced you are going to stay with me. Those are your only options because I couldn't live with myself if I just let you go and you wind up dead on the news." Jeff looked back at her.

"First of all i am not living with you and i can take care of myself and be on my own its why i left home in the first place and second i don't have to prove anything to you and i will not go back home to my parents at all and no one can make me as i am legal age to be on my own so let me out of this damn truck" i was angry not caring that i cursed at all as i reach to take my backpack back as i didn't want you touching it anymore.

Jeff pushed her back as she tried to come forward. Her behavior reminded him of a kid rather than an adult. "Sit yourself down, I don't want to hear that language from you." Jeff reached back and buckled her in. "What do you mean that's why you left home? You wanted to take care of yourself?" Jeff started the truck and started to drive. It seemed he would have to make the decision for her, which he had.. 

"You don't understand what i go thru and i don't care what you or anyone has to say im 18 and will do as i want and can care for myself without any help from anyone" i huffed as i was mad and unbuckled the seat belt as i want to get my backpack from you.

Jeff tries to distract Kylie from the bag. "I know ...I don't understand. Are you not treated fairly? I'd like to know how you feel..." Jeff noticed she was unbuckled. "Hey put your seatbelt on right now, it's not safe with it off..." He reached back and put her back on her butt as he pushed her with his hand. 

"Stop it i want my damn bag and i don't have to tell you anything cause its personal so just drop it and leave me at the nearest hotel so i can get away from you the sooner the better" i was not having it as i was not expecting my day to turn like this.

Jeff luckily was near a convenience store and pulled into the parking lot. He turned back to face Kylie after parking. "Why don't you want to talk ... sometimes it can feel good to get things off your chest you know. I get the feeling you don't like how your parents treat you? Is that true?" Jeff kept trying to get her to open up and relax. He handed her bag back to her as a peace offering, but he had taken her money and ID and put it in his pocket.

"I don't want to talk about it let alone tell you anything about me or my home life" i check my bag and nearly scream when my wallet and id was missing and i knew you had to have taken it as i ignore you and try to reach for your pockets for my wallet and id as you have no right to touch it.

As Jeff spends more time with her he notices her more childish behavior, like reaching to try and take her things back rather than have a conversation. In fact, he was realizing her conversation skills and decision skills were pretty weak as evidenced by her ending up in this situation. He acted quickly by spanking her bottom as she was in a vulnerable position over the center console. "I have had enough of this. You are going to listen to me whether you like it or not." He had her pinned on the center console and spanked again. "It was firstly very bad of you to leave your home like you did...you had no idea where you were going and no plan...bad move and very irresponsible and immature. If I have to spank you like a small child for you to listen then I will.

"Oww stop it what the fuck let go of me, you have no right to spank me and exactly why i left home i am sick and tired of people treating me like im still a child when i am not, i am 18 and just want to live my life how i want it." i screamed and bite your arm so you would let go of me.

"Owe!" Jeff was mad now. "He regrabbed Kylie and pulled her further over the center console, now he tugged her bottoms and underwear down and spanked her bare butt. "Well you need to be treated like a child with this behavior! You are definitely not allowed out of my site, is that clear?" Jeff brought his hand down on her bare cheeks. "You have a bad mouth too...maybe you need something in it to keep you from saying bad words." Jeff spanked again. He had her in a better position this time so she couldn't bite him and his spanks we're more effective being bare bottom.

I screamed at you as i struggle trying to get away from you as it hurts and only making me more mad as there was no way i would be listening to you at all as i knew i needed to get out of your truck fast once i get my id and wallet from you.

Jeff feels her struggling as he keeps her pinned, continuing to spank her bare bottom. "It doesn't feel good does it...all you have to do is say that you're sorry and that you'll listen." Jeff spanked pretty hard he wondered how much she could take.

"No thats not fair i shouldn't have to say sorry cause i...i didn't do anything wrong but defend myself against you and i...i could have you arrested for kidnapping me and not letting me go" i struggle to calm down as i wouldn't look at you.

"No you do need to say sorry because you were very rude!" Jeff spanked. "And you bit me!" He spanked again. "And most of all because that is what I asked you to do." He spanked again. He could see her bottom becoming red. "I still haven't heard I'm sorry..."

I struggle to calm down as i go in to a bit of a anxiety attack as i rarely ever get those as i couldn't calm myself down as i hid my face so you wouldn't see it as i try to get my panties and bottoms back on as my but felt like it was on fire.