LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kylie (private)

Kylie is 18 and she decided to travel for a month after turning 18. She is only 4'10" and looks more like 12-14 than 18. Kylie left with only a small bag of things and without your parents permission, because after all she is 18 and didn't need it. Kylie feels pretty self conscious about her age and people treating her little...but she would feel little at times because her parents would make her wear diapers to bed because she would occasionally have an accident. Or what really made Kylie feel little was having to wear a diaper on a long car ride as a teenager! But she hoped to get past all that on her own.

------------------------

Kylie hopped on a bus and left her home and 4 hours later she found herself in a different city. She actually wasnt sure where she was...but she was hungry and it was dinner time. She walked into a small diner and find a seat at the bar top

Jeff is sitting a seat away as the small girl sits down. He smiles a little as she struggled to get up into the  bar stool. Jeff is 28 and tall with a pretty deep voice. He has a dark beard and short hair. He has a younger sister he's close to but no girlfriend. He spends most of his time doing whatever he feels like because of some inheritance from his parents.

Jeff looks over at the girl. He usually isn't too chatty but couldn't help but tease her about getting up in the stool. "You almost didn't make it there..." He smiled slightly.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i sit there on the stool i heard a comment and looked seeing a guy looking at me as i say "oh sure make fun of a person you don't even know" i roll my eyes and looked away as i lift up the menu to see what there was to eat as i hoped to be left alone. As i placed my order to the waitress i sit there wondering where i could go as i had no clue where i was as i hoped i can find a motel to stay at for now.

Jeff laughed a bit. "Yes, that was rude wasn't it...you should order the turkey and mashed potatoes dinner...can't go wrong there." Jeff looked at his phone for a moment. He thought about the girls looks and the bag she had, then turned to her a bit. "I'm Jeff by the way...so now that you know me I can tease you right?" He smiled.

"People like you are a waste of space for teasing people you don't even know and its wrong to do that but for a guy i am not surprised with how you were raise to be like that to people so now if you don't mind i would like to be left alone" i turn away again not really caring if i was coming off as rude or not as i was over it with people teasing me.

"Well then... quite the mouth for a little girl. I guess you aren't the joking type..." Jeff says more under his breath. He does leave her alone as his dinner comes he starts to eat. The rest of the restaurant is pretty empty. He thinks about how she's still sitting near him when there are so many other places she could sit, he just watches her for awhile from the corner of his eye off and on, curious what her deal is.

I sit there as i wait for my food to arrive as i didn't really know the city i am in but hoping it wouldn't be to hard to figure out my way around here til i figure out where i want to go next as i did wonder a bit what my parents might be doing or if they even notice that i am gone at all.

I looked at the screen as i knew i answered i was probably gonna be in alot of trouble but then again what would they really say as i know i am 18 and not a child anymore. But if i ignore the call would that set them off for not picking up the call as i thought for a second i then end up answering my phone anyway. "h..hello"

"Kylie! Where are you...what is this note all about? You didn't really leave town, tell me you didn't. You can't even keep your own bed dry! You can't take care of yourself like this, what are you thinking?!" Kylie's mom went off.

Jeff could hear everything due to the volume of her voice on the phone.

I fumble to lower the volume on my phone as i say "mom just stop it the note says it all and nothing you or dad will say can change my mind to come home and i can to care for myself and i will do just fine i don't need to be looked after."

"No mom i am not telling you where i am and i don't need you or dad to come get me i can take care of myself im 18 and an adult that doesn't need to be looked after, i..i need to be on my own and thats it." i sigh as i sit there not really feeling hungry anymore.

"Kylie! You call me the minute you get scared. I will come get you." With that the phone hung up as Kylie's mom had other ideas of how to try to track her daughter down.

Jeff looked over"...your mom sounded pretty upset there...and you sounded pretty nervous, you aren't supposed to be here are you?" Jeff inquired.

"Why would it matter to you and if you must know then no not really but i didn't want to be at home either and i wasn't nervous and either way its not your problem so stay out of it" i then waited to see where the waitress was as i barely had eatten much of my food which was sometimes normal to me even though my parents would always make sure i ate all of my food or at least most of it.

Jeff moves to the seat next to her, pulling her attention away from looking for the waitress. "You know...my sister was a lot like you... when she was your age. She would come into my room crying... telling me how mom and dad treated her like a little kid." Jeff paused. "Her and I are super close now a days, I think I helped her through that... anyway, do you at least have some plans about where to go?" He asked.

"Look what ever your trying to do to get me to talk to you or whatever i don't have to tell you anything and i would prefer to be left alone and i would rather not be compared to your sister as you don't know anything about me and what ever you might of heard while i was on the phone isn't true and i...i don't have a plan yet but i will manage somehow."

"I rather not talk about it as its not true at all what my mom had said on the phone so just drop it" i look around for the waitress to see if i could have my bill so i can pay and leave so i can go find a near by motel or something to stay at for the night.

"Hey stop it give me back my phone thats personal property and you have no right to touch my phone at all" i reach to grab my phone from your hand as i was always protective of my stuff as i get mad for some stranger to think he could do that.

Jeff easily keeps it away from her. "Nope I'm going to call... wait." He put it in his pocket. "I want you to eat your dinner. If you don't want me to call ...you better do as you're told." Jeff said looking at her. If it was as he suspected she would respond well to this firm tone. "Ah! Turn around and start eating." 

The waitress came by. "Can I get you two anything?" 

I was mad and not going to let this guy tell me what to do as i would rather just get my phone back and leave this place to get far away from him as possible as i then hear the waitress i look up at her and say "actually is there a way to make him go away and to give me back my phone i don't know this guy and he is bothering me"

"Ha real funny  kiddo...kids these days. No respect for adults." Jeff said to the waitress. She looked at them both, "Amen to that... Good luck with that one..." The waitress said as she walked off.

"So, what's it gonna be? Are you going to eat your food like I asked? Or do I need to call?" 

I shoot you an annoyed look as i look at the waitress and say "excuse me i don't like how the service is here i don't like that your allowing a man i don't know bother me and that he won't give me back my phone i will make sure your manager hears about this" as i was getting mad i didn't want to eat as i just wanted my phone back so i can pay and leave.

The waitress ignores Kylie as she is talking to the cook.

"That waitress thinks you are just a little girl." Jeff says as he grabs her fork putting food on it. "Open up, you need to eat your dinner." He was having fun with her but he could tell she was annoyed. "If you eat...I'll leave you alone."